1 hour ago, angjay said:

@gongi
i think it might take almost forever for GY to settle down because it seems like he is always flirting with his co-actresses. 
correct me if i am wrong :tongue:

@2handsintertwined
i never felt your posts were offending. although to be honest i will feel more comfortable if you can avoid groping him if u can meet him face to face :tongue:
i mean afterall, he supposedly "belongs" to us all yea?
i feel that everyone is very nice and accommodating here. i think it's because we all have 1 common goal. we love him. 
i think we can be proud to say GY's fans are the most well behaved. *evil laughs*

Well, he is 'chemi-king' :D And all jobs has its' perks... just saying

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

I think your place can bring him, mine cant, they tried but too expensive.

Im afraid if too much fms will make him exhausted. I want GY rest. From what Im seeing, he didnt have his vacation yet after the drama. I need him to rest. Stop, and recharge. 

I'm sorry he isn't having a fanmeet where you live :( 

If it makes you feel any better, he isn't having one in lots of places, so a lot of fans won't see him in fanmeet 

1 minute ago, gongi said:

Well, he is 'chemi-king' :D And all jobs has its' perks... just saying

I like this. A lot. :D 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

17308876_10155159805599628_5082976930645

17353436_10155159805644628_5022988203484

17425856_10155159805664628_1141470862484

17309601_10155159805749628_7378927275373

17457903_10155159805759628_8766181003698

Source: Gong yoo squee fest , For BC Card

He looks handsome , sexy , cool at the same time :blush:

Aww. Look at that smile. He's so lovely in all of these. I especially love him in white. :) 

Yes, you're right. "He looks handsome , sexy , cool at the same time." I can't stop staring I feel like I'm stuck in a good dream and I don't want to wake up when I look at him in these. :) You know?

Thank you for posting this. 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I'm sorry he isn't having a fanmeet where you live :( 

If it makes you feel any better, he isn't having one in lots of places, so a lot of fans won't see him in fanmeet 

I like this. A lot. :D 

Hahaha, dont be. It is very unlikely I can go to his fm if he have one in my place or in SG, I will be happy if he come here, and I will not that sad if he come and I cant go. Im type of a fan that admire him from far is just enough for me. =). 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Hahaha, dont be. It is very unlikely I can go to his fm if he have one in my place or in SG, I will be happy if he come here, and I will not that sad if he come and I cant go. Im type of a fan that admire him from far is just enough for me. =). 

Aww. You're sooo cute :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

it will freaking expensive in SG for sure. I wish he go open that book-cafe he talked about in the People's Inside interview. GY with coffee and books = Yums.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, gongi said:

it will freaking expensive in SG for sure. I wish he go open that book-cafe he talked about in the People's Inside interview. GY with coffee and books = Yums.

that place will be included in SK tourist guide book as one of the place that tourist should come. Hehehe. Imagine fans come and chatting there, exchange our excitement why we love him, discuss over this particular scene in the movie/drama. Then he can come joint our movie/drama discussion. Hehehehe. Just imagine it already make me smiling. :wub:

• Like 2

@gongi hahahaha chemi king

u mentioned about KGE's breakup? she broke up with her current bf. rumour has it that she broke up with him for GY. and hopefully she does not receive any negative comments because of GY.

it has been quite ironic that GY has mentioned he likes girls who are a bit boyish...natural etc. all these matches to KGE.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, angjay said:
38 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

that place will be included in SK tourist guide book as one of the place that tourist should come. Hehehe. Imagine fans come and chatting there, exchange our excitement why we love him, discuss over this particular scene in the movie/drama. Then he can come joint our movie/drama discussion. Hehehehe. Just imagine it already make me smiling. :wub:

I am selfish. I don't want it listed on tourist book or be like one of those idol-owned cafes. 
I wanted it to be on a quiet enclave, unpretentious and simple. The flooring will be cement screen and furniture will be an electric mix of recycled wood chairs and big cushions.  There should be a piano in the corner and a cosy small kitchen for baking.  And the mascot of the shop is an adopted cat, named Gogo. A space made for sharing good books, music, indie films and theatrical plays.  

Ahhh.... I am describing the place I always wanted to own in college. I even have a name for it then - YooMe ( a play of words of you and me) 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, angjay said:

@gongi hahahaha chemi king

u mentioned about KGE's breakup? she broke up with her current bf. rumour has it that she broke up with him for GY. and hopefully she does not receive any negative comments because of GY.

it has been quite ironic that GY has mentioned he likes girls who are a bit boyish...natural etc. all these matches to KGE.

I don't care if they really into each other... but it seems bad taste for shippers to be celebrating break-ups.  Poor ex-bf... :(

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, gongi said:

I am selfish. I don't want it listed on tourist book or be like one of those idol-owned cafes. 
I wanted it to be on a quiet enclave, unpretentious and simple. The flooring will be cement screen and furniture will be an electric mix of recycled wood chairs and big cushions.  There should be a piano in the corner and a cosy small kitchen for baking.  And the mascot of the shop is an adopted cat, named Gogo. A space made for sharing good books, music, indie films and theatrical plays.  

Ahhh.... I am describing the place I always wanted to own in college. I even have a name for it then - YooMe ( a play of words of you and me) 

AHHHHH, I 100% AGREE. LOLs. Yes not to be listed. Yes yes yes yes yes. If I want to add, I hope there is small pond with water fountain, have this small bridge. There is playground? space for kids to play, yeah his fans also mom, heeee~~ YooMe, I think I have seen korea cloth brand have "YouMe" line. But it is ok~~

I like this kind of talk. =)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

AHHHHH, I 100% AGREE. LOLs. Yes not to be listed. Yes yes yes yes yes. If I want to add, I hope there is small pond with water fountain, have this small bridge. There is playground? space for kids to play, yeah his fans also mom, heeee~~ YooMe, I think I have seen korea cloth brand have "YouMe" line. But it is ok~~

it's like G dragon's hotel and cafe. it's out of place so mostly locals go there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angjay said:

it's like G dragon's hotel and cafe. it's out of place so mostly locals go there.

Really? DAMMED! He stole our ideas. ARGH!! hahaha 

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

The interviewer told GY that his book cafe has to be bigger. It is applicable to our business plan too. wkakaka 

I had this idea when I was 15 years...that was long before I know GY. I envisioned that the exterior was like those old British bookshops except I was going to paint a bright apple green!  I wanted it to have an inner courtyard with a water fountain too.  Good for play, alfresco or gardening. 

• Like 3