@gongi @casey1409 @angjay Thank u all for re-posting old videos of GY , i love his voice even it's not so good like singers , idols but he always adds all of his emotions in his songs:heart:

5 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Expect loads of updates from Gongyoo.

He signed COWAY~~~~~

Finally, new CF for GY , i know he has many offers now but he's always so slow to choose anything new :D

BY the way Asian film awards 'll be on 21st March , i wish GY 'll attend either he 'll win or not , it'll be a great opportunity for him to meet with different actors & directors from all Asia

• Like 4

March Film Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

gong-yoo-lee-byung-hun-kim-soo-hyun.jpg

The Korea Business Research Institute revealed their March brand reputation rankings for film actors based on their findings from 36,256,666 pieces of data gathered from February 17 to March 17.

Goblin” star Gong Yoo takes first place for the third month in a row with a score of 5,681,565. This is a 47.04 percent increase from his score last month.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/18/march-film-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed/

• Like 5

@angjay
I do think GY enjoys singing on the radio. His voice seems more relaxed, almost like he is out k-ing with his close friends. When he goes off-key and beat, I find it hilarious when they laughed at themselves on air. It makes me laugh too. I noticed that he is stricter with himself at FMs and visually more nervous.  

Smoking makes his voice sexy? Is that why he doesn't want to quit? While his voice is gentle and warm, he does have a naturally loud voice. 

@casey1409

The two songs you picked are his best covers especially, 'The Last Time'. That piece led me to his other singing projects. He also sings quite well in Japanese too.Check out the compilation. 

@princess nour90

I enjoyed his singing projects too. Some more than others. My brain don't goes into an overdrive trying to figure out what he is saying. Music truly breaks down language barriers.  Thanks foryour faithful updates too.

@everyone 

I read that he used to run his homepage? Why did he stop? Did something happen? Are we still able to see the old postings?  

• Like 4

12 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

@gongi @casey1409 @angjay Thank u all for re-posting old videos of GY , i love his voice even it's not so good like singers , idols but he always adds all of his emotions in his songs:heart:

Finally, new CF for GY , i know he has many offers now but he's always so slow to choose anything new :D

BY the way Asian film awards 'll be on 21st March , i wish GY 'll attend either he 'll win or not , it'll be a great opportunity for him to meet with different actors & directors from all Asia

I already saw Kim Taeri airport pictures. GY not yet.

11 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

March Film Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

The Korea Business Research Institute revealed their March brand reputation rankings for film actors based on their findings from 36,256,666 pieces of data gathered from February 17 to March 17.

Goblin” star Gong Yoo takes first place for the third month in a row with a score of 5,681,565. This is a 47.04 percent increase from his score last month.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/18/march-film-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed/

Wow, GY, maintain, congratulations. The most shocking is Kim Soohyun, his staying power. WOW. His last movie 2013 btw. Congratulation to all in the list tho~~.

8 hours ago, gongi said:

@angjay
I do think GY enjoys singing on the radio. His voice seems more relaxed, almost like he is out k-ing with his close friends. When he goes off-key and beat, I find it hilarious when they laughed at themselves on air. It makes me laugh too. I noticed that he is stricter with himself at FMs and visually more nervous.  

Smoking makes his voice sexy? Is that why he doesn't want to quit? While his voice is gentle and warm, he does have a naturally loud voice. 

@casey1409

The two songs you picked are his best covers especially, 'The Last Time'. That piece led me to his other singing projects. He also sings quite well in Japanese too.Check out the compilation. 

@princess nour90

I enjoyed his singing projects too. Some more than others. My brain don't goes into an overdrive trying to figure out what he is saying. Music truly breaks down language barriers.  Thanks foryour faithful updates too.

@everyone 

I read that he used to run his homepage? Why did he stop? Did something happen? Are we still able to see the old postings?

I dont remember which interview I read or listen, he said, than in tunes voice, he prefer voice that can bring out the feeling of the song. I remember he said, voice is the important thing for actor. I think smoking is maybe one of the method for him to maintain low voice. (it is?, I dont know). I believe people stop come and visit the homepage, (I dont remember the name), like us who start from friendster then move to multiply, then facebook?. I dont know, just my assumption. Cause Other K-celeb that I follow also stop posting at the homepage.

14 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

Gong Yoo for BC Card

Gong Yoo life style with Epigram in Jeju island 

What  away to start a day. Thank you =)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

I already saw Kim Taeri airport pictures. GY not yet

Since GY didn't appear in airport till now then he won't attend , for me it 'll be a waste of great opportunity to meet with directors & actors from different countries 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, gongi said:

@angjay

@everyone 

is he still working as DJ / VJ ? :wink:
yes he seems so sweet at FM doesnt he?

i do not know why he stops managing his homepage but i assume he gets busier and busier.
do you have a link of his homepage? would like to have a view :D

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Wow, GY, maintain, congratulations. The most shocking is Kim Soohyun, his staying power. WOW. His last movie 2013 btw. Congratulation to all in the list tho~~.

I dont remember which interview I read or listen, he said, than in tunes voice, he prefer voice that can bring out the feeling of the song. I remember he said, voice is the important thing for actor. I think smoking is maybe one of the method for him to maintain low voice. (it is?, I dont know). I believe people stop come and visit the homepage, (I dont remember the name), like us who start from friendster then move to multiply, then facebook?. I dont know, just my assumption. Cause Other K-celeb that I follow also stop posting at the homepage.

Must be hard for his long-time fans. The little they had was taken away. :tongue: 

35 minutes ago, angjay said:

i do not know why he stops managing his homepage but i assume he gets busier and busier.

He only DJ-ed for one year, during this army days.  
I don't have the homepage either. Was trying to find the link. 

It is raining and I'm wondering if Khim Shin is crying... I need to get back to reality. ha ha 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Wow Kim SooHyun, such a talented actor. Remember when he was in Dream High. He was amazing in that. His roles have gotten so much better since then. He hasn't even been in a movie in a while and he's still doing great.

Not to be a party pooper or a troll, but doubt that'll happen for GY, he barely does anything to stay in people's minds. I've said this before but magazines and cfs don't really count as being active. At least to me they don't.

Anyway, congrats to all actors on the list though.

About his voice. I didn't think smoking was a good habit(really disappointed), but if continuing to smoke is a method he uses to maintain a low voice, then whatever he wants to do it's his life anyway.

Not surprised you haven't seen him in the airport yet. It looks like he doesn't like showing up to things. Even airports. It looks like he doesn't like like to show up at all. Even outside. I know this is stuff we all already know. 

Not surprised he stopped posting on his homepage. Eh. I'm exhausted with him. 

1 hour ago, princess nour90 said:

Since GY didn't appear in airport till now then he won't attend , for me it 'll be a waste of great opportunity to meet with directors & actors from different countries 

Aha. So he's really not attending. Is anyone even surprised, really? Well, yes it's a great opportunity to meet with directors and actors from different countries, but I think he obviously doesn't want that and prefers to be anti-social or something. It looks like he'll miss the great opportunity. Wonder if Ma Dong-Seok is going...

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, gongi said:

Must be hard for his long-time fans. The little they had was taken away. :tongue: 

He only DJ-ed for one year, during this army days.  
I don't have the homepage either. Was trying to find the link. 

It is raining and I'm wondering if Khim Shin is crying... I need to get back to reality. ha ha 

I'm not a long-time fan, but it really must be hard for his long-term fans. Can't imagine being a fan of someone like this for so long. They all deserve rewards to be honest. The little they had was taken away? Yes, yes. It was. That must be such an awful feeling, but it looks like he has a habit of taking things from his fans. Even the slightest glimpse of him. Fanmeetings months away, months apart. No cameras allowed in his fanmeetings. I think someone here mentioned that there are none allowed in one of fanmeetings. Correct me if I'm wrong. Ah..what a bummer. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I'm not a long-time fan, but it really must be hard for his long-term fans. Can't imagine being a fan of someone like this for so long. They all deserve rewards to be honest. The little they had was taken away? Yes, yes. It was. That must be such an awful feeling, but it looks like he has a habit of taking things from his fans. Even the slightest glimpse of him. Fanmeetings months away, months apart. No cameras allowed in his fanmeetings. I think someone here mentioned that there are none allowed in one of fanmeetings. Correct me if I'm wrong. Ah..what a bummer. 

It's probably applicable to all FMs? Are you okay? You seem angsty/frustrated. Type away.... a burden shared is half-ed. :) 

Today I had this thought:  GY is more interesting as a lover.  He charms, teases and make your flutters... and then leaves when it is time for commitment. Hmm... 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, gongi said:

i know right...i am still suffering from the post drama blues as well. 
i wonder when i can overcome this.
i decided to quit my drama after goblin because i did not sleep for 2 days :tongue:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

I think he didnt go either, I think all the train to busan team?. But I hope this is not "attending" award, you know the kind of, we give award to people who attend, cause I believe their others nomination on the production team deserve it too, like special effects team, editing team.

2 hours ago, angjay said:

I remember the host name is cyworld, but I dont remember the exact link. =)

43 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Wow Kim SooHyun, such a talented actor. Remember when he was in Dream High. He was amazing in that. His roles have gotten so much better since then. He hasn't even been in a movie in a while and he's still doing great.

Not to be a party pooper or a troll, but doubt that'll happen for GY, he barely does anything to stay in people's minds. I've said this before but magazines and cfs don't really count as being active. At least to me they don't.

Anyway, congrats to all actors on the list though.

About his voice. I didn't think smoking was a good habit(really disappointed), but if continuing to smoke is a method he uses to maintain a low voice, then whatever he wants to do it's his life anyway.

Not surprised you haven't seen him in the airport yet. It looks like he doesn't like showing up to things. Even airports. It looks like he doesn't like like to show up at all. Even outside. I know this is stuff we all already know. 

Not surprised he stopped posting on his homepage. Eh. I'm exhausted with him. 

Aha. So he's really not attending. Is anyone even surprised, really? Well, yes it's a great opportunity to meet with directors and actors from different countries, but I think he obviously doesn't want that and prefers to be anti-social or something. It looks like he'll miss the great opportunity. Wonder if Ma Dong-Seok is going...

I didnt see MaDongSeok either. If we dont see GY airport pictures, means he didnt attend, I believe? Cause I think he let press picture for official schedule like Cannes, but not for his cfs schedule, the Sydney and Dubai.

34 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

No camera for FMs is normal, but people will find ways to bring it in anyways. Esp the fansite masters. Hehehe. I think his FMs is arrange based on his schedule. Remember, he got 50 cfs love called just after 2 ep of Goblin. He push all his cfs filming schedule after he finish his Goblin filming. Based on this, I think he schedule the FMs once his pending cfs filming ended. 

Cheer up, you seems frustrated. But at least you voice it out. Hope you have good week ahead. =))

17 minutes ago, gongi said:

It's probably applicable to all FMs? Are you okay? You seem angsty/frustrated. Type away.... a burden shared is half-ed. :) 

Today I had this thought:  GY is more interesting as a lover.  He charms, teases and make your flutters... and then leaves when it is time for commitment. Hmm... 

i think he is unpredictable. During the interview for Vlive, for A Man A Woman. He said he is easy to understand, cause the interviewer can predict exactly what he want, after just talking to him in 30mins. I dont buy it. LOLs. For me he is unpredictable, not easy to read unless you been with him for years.

15 minutes ago, angjay said:

i decided to quit my drama after goblin because i did not sleep for 2 days :tongue:

2 days drama marathon?. Wow. Can imagine, I watch Goblin on weekly, Live, Raw, Subs. Bahahahaha. Goblin...tsk2x.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, angjay said:

I'm going to lay off movies too. While shorter to watch but they can still linger around and break-ups can be hard too.

The irony is: if they did not tug my heart strings or engage my mind, I would feel cheated. Screwed both ways. :P 

I think actors are like doctors and wizards. At times, they heal. Other times they spray their magic dust and entraps everyone close enough. They are also like cats, mysterious, often hiding and live multiple lives - in one. If hiding is a habit, will one lose him or herself? 

Tha rain is making me pensive and somewhat melancholic. Recalibration in the process. :) 

“When words run dry, he does not try, nor do I.
We are on par.

He just is, I just am  and we just are” 
 Lang Leav, Love & Misadventure

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

i think he is unpredictable. During the interview for Vlive, for A Man A Woman. He said he is easy to understand, cause the interviewer can predict exactly what he want, after just talking to him in 30mins. I dont buy it. LOLs. For me he is unpredictable, not easy to read unless you been with him for years.

2 days drama marathon?. Wow. Can imagine, I watch Goblin on weekly, Live, Raw, Subs. Bahahahaha. Goblin...tsk2x.

I watched that interview too. I don't think the interview buys it too.  The interviewer is sharp but in a nice way. :) 

She has also asked him, "What are you like when you are in love." 
He replied, " I think I am the same? I like being with people who accepts me for who I am."
She simply replied with a sweet smile, "Sounds like you need a very understanding woman." 
He was surprised and amused by her reaction too. And i was nodding my head all the way. Wkaka 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gongi said:

I watched that interview too. I don't think the interview buys it too.  The interviewer is sharp but in a nice way. :) 

She has also asked him, "What are you like when you are in love." 
He replied, " I think I am the same? I like being with people who accepts me for who I am."
She simply replied with a sweet smile, "Sounds like you need a very understanding woman." 
He was surprised and amused by her reaction too. And i was nodding my head all the way. Wkaka 

i would reckon that he will need an accomdating woman instead. because i think the acting industry has high standards to the extent that the artistes will always need good chemistry with their co actors/actresses. also, i think GY sets high standards for himself as an actor. :wink:

just sayin' hehe

• Like 2

I don't know.. But for me, I find him even more charming that he secludes himself like this... Attention is a kind of drug and usually people wants it more and more once we have tasted it... And especially as someone who works in the showbiz industry, it's even harder to separate work from his private life... As both are very intertwined...

GY does not succumb to attentions and he still wants to live his life as Gong Ji Chul... But when it comes to work, he would still go for it... He doesn't attend to most of the awards as (let's face it,) the wins are usually determined by popularity instead of as a recognition of the actor's job.. But he does go to certain awards that marks great accomplishments as an actor such as the "Cannes film festival"

Despite all that, he still loves his fans.. Which is why he has attended all the FMs or fansignings etc.. If it wasn't for the fans, I doubt he would have turned out at all... So please don't be mad at him for not showing up so much... T_T

By being how he is.. he earned my respect as an actor and I love him more because of this..... I think he really is someone very wise and he's able to distinguish reality and showbiz world... And he keeps it that way despite all the pressure from the industry to mix them up...

Still, I understand how you all feel... Gosh... I miss him so much I sometimes feel like crying at night...... :'( At least if it's a guy in your neighbourhood, you'd have a bit of hope that things might go well and you would end up with that person... But with a celebrity, you wouldn't even have 0.000000001 %.... :bawling:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

LOL. i was zombified and currently still a suffering a little from the post effect.

8 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

No camera for FMs is normal, but people will find ways to bring it in anyways. Esp the fansite masters. Hehehe. I think his FMs is arrange based on his schedule. Remember, he got 50 cfs love called just after 2 ep of Goblin. He push all his cfs filming schedule after he finish his Goblin filming. Based on this, I think he schedule the FMs once his pending cfs filming ended. 

i think people will still find ways to film him no worries :wink:

• Like 3

1.  Gong Yoo's daily life

mck_58ca2d12922a5.jpg

mck_58ca2d0aaf07a.jpg

mck_58ca2d2928bd2.jpg

Gong on April issue of fashion magazine Marie Claire, a pictorial depicting the everyday life of slow life in Jeju Island.

In this pictorial, which was held in Jeju Island, Cactus Village, Gong showed a natural appearance enjoying the sunshine, wind and waves of Jeju Island

The overall soft color and silhouette of the picture together with the unique atmosphere, and Gong's relaxed sensibility has improved the completeness of the picture.

The pictures of the warm days of Gong can be found in the April issue of Marie Claire and on the Marie Clair website.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000550168

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2017/03/celebrity/4월호-프리뷰-공유의-느린-걸음/

• Like 5