16 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

That why I paste the size as it is. LOL. When I saw it, I was like "this HAVE to be shared like right NOW, this big without any resize. Hahahahaha

Hehehehe. We're so happy you thought that. He's lovely.

16 hours ago, gongi said:

I don't understand but I laughed so hard! 

Aww. He's so cute here. I don't know what's being said either., Yes, young yoo...

16 hours ago, casey1409 said:

omoya... that hair flip at 2:25.... <3

Lol! I know right?. We love your hair flip, yoo. It's very sexy. :wink: 

15 hours ago, nuryl said:

And that makes me feel sadder... I'm falling for someone who doesn't even know my existence, I'm just that one person in the crowd, wishing for just his glance and yet is impossible. :'(

Hmmm...I understand how you feel, but you're not alone. A lot of us feel that way, but we might not have the same courage you have to say it. A lot of us want him to glance at us, smile at us, touch our hands, talk to us. Kiss us? oops, but like you said it's impossible. He doesn't know any of us not just in this forum exist! I'm not trying to make light of your situation, just letting you know I understand and I'm sure a lot of people do too. Some of us are really into him and it sucks.

2 hours ago, jonamarano said:

@gongi I'm from the Philippines :). I will go the  Hong Kong event with my friends.

@everyone Thank you for sharing the details on the fan meeting.  My friends and I are going to the Hong Kong event

Congrats! I am so envious of you. Oh my. oh my. you are so lucky. You have to come back and tell us everything. Good luck in Hong Kong. Gosh, can you take me with you? :( Ahhh. I want to meet him too this is so unfair it's just. no. happy for you though.:wub: 

1 hour ago, angjay said:

nice. i do hope i can go. but i kept imagining that i am super shy when he stands infront of me.

I hope you can go too. That'd be two Yoo Gurls going from this forum! Hehehe. Who wouldn't be shy in front of this gorgeous, charismatic man? :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Goblin special? Oh you mean the one that came out in February? No! I couldn't find subs? I wonder if those are out now. Hmm...The director said that about him? Oh my...I can't disagree with the director. I agree too. He is just so yummy. 

Hehehehe. You're like @gongi you two are so cute. So you like the way his face is shaped, his cheeks, his nose, his eyes, his mouth, his face lines, and everything,(his toes and fingers too?). Wow! Gong Yoo, these girls like everything about you and they sound like they want to eat you, what are you going to do?

It's a good interview. Really insightful on him. So Yumi and HanJiMin didn't experience any hate. I can't correct you because I wouldn't know myself. Wondering about Im So Jung...Gong Hyo Jin. Anyway. 

Thanks for this little tutorial. I'm not Soompi savvy and you really helped out a lot even went the extra mile and took screen shots. You are the best! I'm going to have to try it a couple of times.

Yes, the one that aired after the drama end. Hihihi, I think dramafever have it.

I dont know how to said it, but if I said it you all might think Im a pervert, I will write it nevertheless. LOLs. At 1st I dont know how to describe it, but the director said it in the simple way "His whole body is the work of art". Really. He have this define muscles, legs muscles, abs, chest, back muscles, biceps and all the lines are beautiful. It is not the bulky kind of muscles, I dont like bulky kind of body. Gongyoo have it just nice, my friend said, lean and toned. I see it as beautiful, in good way, not pervert way. Haaaaa. Dont think me as a weird person pls. Sigh. T_T.

I like that interview, it make you dig inside you "why you like him? as a person? as an actor? as a fans what you should do?". That interview make me conclude that "Actor was meant to grow in front of camera, if you limit him/her, we can never unleash their full potential. Let them play with the scripts, the lines, the emotions. They are our emotions representative(me, who cant really deliver my feelings in perfect vocabs, sentences)." Hence I conclude, for myself, dont expect them do what you want, let just hope they are in good path, good people guide them(yeah cause I my fave k-actor are not only GY.hehehe). If it means that being a submarine after project done, and come with good project, I dont mind. Their projects, works meant more to me than their privacy.

I only know Yumi and Jimin, they post Gongyoo pictures at their Insta too, as far as I know, they didnt receive any hates. Pardon me if I wrong. I didnt read the comments at their post tho, so I dont know if there is any hates comments but didnt get notice like Goeun got?. That part I dont know.

I see that you manage to make multi quote in single post. Good job! :)

36 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Thank you thank you for posting this. And it's huge pictures of him. I am very envious of those who are going because I want to meet him too. Should we all fly over to Hong Kong and Taipei on a broomstick? We don't need any tickets right? They are too expensive anyway. :( 

And he is so hot in these. I'm going to be superficial and say that. his side profile is just ooh! Help. I need him to stop. The finger in his mouth? Yikes...I shouldn't go there...I want to see him so bad. :( but I might attack him so let's be glad I can't afford those tickets. :) Hehehehe. Ooh and in black he looks so good. So good. 

YES, that why for me he is handsome. Hehehehehe. 

22 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Aww! He is adorable here. Never seen this picture. Thank you. :wub:

You are welcome. =)))

20 hours ago, gongi said:

@everyone
Please, your thoughts on Goblin, The Age of Shadows:) or any other movie/drama. What do you like or not like about it? 

1- I already make peace with goblin ending. LOLs. I love his "goblin". Really lonely and great god. Awww, I have soft spot for Goblin. He looks like mighty but a very lonely one. I like what grandpa Yoo said to Goblin. He should be happy cause he can give his blessing to so many people.

2- I like Age of Shadow too. Im ok with his character. My question, is Han Jimin char is his wife?. I think during the scene where they capture GY, they said the woman is his wife, how they know her face, is because of the picture taken at his shop. Do I remember it correctly?. Lols. 

3- Train to Busan. I like that his character died. Hahaha. It is look logical to me. In the news interview with JTBC, the anchor man asked him why they let Yumi n his daughter alive?. That question make me think that the reason they alive make their (her husband, her dad) death, scarifies more significant. I love to see the sequel of this movie, I dont remember who address this "the reasons why they have zombie, isnt it is because one of GY character directly or indirectly involve in the project". This is good too.

4- The suspect, cant comment much. I exhausted by the end of the movie, feel like I was running with him. LOLs.

5- Been ages I watch CP, so not quiet remember.

6- Finding Mr.Destiny - Cute, hahahahaha cute, ahahahahaha cute, hahahaha cute.<----this is me during watching Finding Mr. Destiny. :tongue:

7- The Silenced, my goodness, how the kids act on these scenes....T_T. Im more concern about the kids than the adults. He done good job in that movie. Yes, if it was me, I dont think I can be like him, unless I have someone as strong headed as Yumi character, that have nothing to loose. Overall, I like him in this movie, even the "squeak" voice at the fire host water attack, so real. The emotions. Gosh.

8- A man A woman. I like how this movie progress. The loneliness of two souls. The heavy silences, tone of the movie, the background music. I love it. 

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

About his teeth, you're right it shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I wasn't thinking and now I feel like I've hurt him and made fun of him somehow. Gosh...I need to think before I type. Anyway it's his business. 

So Kim Go Eun's boyfriend is a senior and friend of Gong Yoo's. The rumors made Gong Yoo uncomfortable? That is so sad, for all three of them. Kim Go Eun, her boyfriend and Gong Yoo. I hope none of their careers get ruined by this. It makes Kim Go Eun look like a cheater and it makes Gong Yoo look like he steals people's women. I'm sure they are all uncomfortable. :(  I can't imagine what that is like. 

anyway, I nearly died too! Huge poster of Gong Yoo alert! Yes, thank you! The ticket prices are too high to me too. Yes, dear forum followers if you are going take lots of photos of him(grope him, hug him, kiss him, and kick him for being mean :) ) for us! Yes, let's see his shy side. We love making him shy, right? :wink: Wait, what about his health?. I got scared for a second. I'm glad you said it was denied by his agency because I would have flown over to seoul myself(in my imagination) to get answers from his agency. Anyway, thank you for clearing up the matters regarding his health. :)

To whoever that spread the rumors. :angry:

Eyy, no groping pls. Hehehehe.

• Like 1

let me share my thoughts about Goblin too. i just wished it stopped at the wedding and Kim Shin is able to grow old with Ji Eun Tak. in general i love dramas like that. i am too typical i know.

Age of Shadows - didnt manage to catch it. 

oh grope ? nono...there's no need to grope ok? :wink:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Yes, the one that aired after the drama end. Hihihi, I think dramafever have it.

I dont know how to said it, but if I said it you all might think Im a pervert, I will write it nevertheless. LOLs. At 1st I dont know how to describe it, but the director said it in the simple way "His whole body is the work of art". Really. He have this define muscles, legs muscles, abs, chest, back muscles, biceps and all the lines are beautiful. It is not the bulky kind of muscles, I dont like bulky kind of body. Gongyoo have it just nice, my friend said, lean and toned. I see it as beautiful, in good way, not pervert way. Haaaaa. Dont think me as a weird person pls. Sigh. T_T.

I like that interview, it make you dig inside you "why you like him? as a person? as an actor? as a fans what you should do?". That interview make me conclude that "Actor was meant to grow in front of camera, if you limit him/her, we can never unleash their full potential. Let them play with the scripts, the lines, the emotions. They are our emotions representative(me, who cant really deliver my feelings in perfect vocabs, sentences)." Hence I conclude, for myself, dont expect them do what you want, let just hope they are in good path, good people guide them(yeah cause I my fave k-actor are not only GY.hehehe). If it means that being a submarine after project done, and come with good project, I dont mind. Their projects, works meant more to me than their privacy.

I only know Yumi and Jimin, they post Gongyoo pictures at their Insta too, as far as I know, they didnt receive any hates. Pardon me if I wrong. I didnt read the comments at their post tho, so I dont know if there is any hates comments but didnt get notice like Goeun got?. That part I dont know.

I see that you manage to make multi quote in single post. Good job! :)

YES, that why for me he is handsome. Hehehehehe. 

You are welcome. =)))

1- I already make peace with goblin ending. LOLs. I love his "goblin". Really lonely and great god. Awww, I have soft spot for Goblin. He looks like mighty but a very lonely one. I like what grandpa Yoo said to Goblin. He should be happy cause he can give his blessing to so many people.

2- I like Age of Shadow too. Im ok with his character. My question, is Han Jimin char is his wife?. I think during the scene where they capture GY, they said the woman is his wife, how they know her face, is because of the picture taken at his shop. Do I remember it correctly?. Lols. 

3- Train to Busan. I like that his character died. Hahaha. It is look logical to me. In the news interview with JTBC, the anchor man asked him why they let Yumi n his daughter alive?. That question make me think that the reason they alive make their (her husband, her dad) death, scarifies more significant. I love to see the sequel of this movie, I dont remember who address this "the reasons why they have zombie, isnt it is because one of GY character directly or indirectly involve in the project". This is good too.

4- The suspect, cant comment much. I exhausted by the end of the movie, feel like I was running with him. LOLs.

5- Been ages I watch CP, so not quiet remember.

6- Finding Mr.Destiny - Cute, hahahahaha cute, ahahahahaha cute, hahahaha cute.<----this is me during watching Finding Mr. Destiny. :tongue:

7- The Silenced, my goodness, how the kids act on these scenes....T_T. Im more concern about the kids than the adults. He done good job in that movie. Yes, if it was me, I dont think I can be like him, unless I have someone as strong headed as Yumi character, that have nothing to loose. Overall, I like him in this movie, even the "squeak" voice at the fire host water attack, so real. The emotions. Gosh.

8- A man A woman. I like how this movie progress. The loneliness of two souls. The heavy silences, tone of the movie, the background music. I love it. 

I will go check it out on dramafever then.  Thank you. :)

"He have this define muscles, legs muscles, abs, chest, back muscles, biceps and all the lines are beautiful. It is not the bulky kind of muscles, I dont like bulky kind of body. Gongyoo have it just nice, my friend said, lean and toned. I see it as beautiful, in good way, not pervert way." Whoa...Calm down, girl. We get it. You think his body is amazing. I like what you said here, but. but.. you do sound like a pervert. :D just kidding. Yikes. This post has me imagining awful things about Yoo now. Like seeing him without clothes on...And looking at his lean and toned body...Looking at everything you mentioned. Just want to see. :D Oops. So you managed to create a real pervert? I'm still kidding, kind of. Your post is too much.*fans self* How dare you talk about his body like that! You really seem to think his body is a work of art after all, that it's amazing and perfect. You don't like bulky guys. So he's perfect for you. You make him sound yummy! 

"Haaaaa. Dont think me as a weird person pls. Sigh. T_T." Hehehehe! But how can you say that after all that you said? Hm? You've got yourself into a trap, sorry my friend. :) 

I think there might be some other weirdos here too, and in other places, so you're not alone! Still joking with you. :D 

So we're talking about the interview now? Moving on from his delicious body? Okay. Yes, that interview really makes a person think.

Hahaha.Thank you! I managed multiquotes in a single post. Go me, and I have a great teacher. :wink:

Right? He's soooo handsome. Stop it "Yoo". Really. I'm so tired!!. We're all tired. Leave us be, Mr. Gong Yoo!

Goblin: Glad you already made peace with, some can't. I forgot Grandpa said that. So when you put it like that it does make sense. He's the lonely and great god.(still mad about euntak).

Age of shadows: Wait, wait. She was his wife? Hm. I don't know either.

Train to Busan: Okay. Fine. You're right. He had to die, okay?! It made sense for the plot. Didn't know Yoo was asked that in an interview. Interesting. Yes, Yoo's character was directly involved. I think. Sequel? Ooh...

The suspect: Aahahahah. Agreed! You were running with him even off the bridge into the water, right? :) 

Coffee Prince- You should watch it again!

Finding Mr. Destiny- This pretty much sums it up, "Cute, hahahahaha cute, ahahahahaha cute, hahahaha cute.<----this is me during watching Finding Mr. Destiny. :tongue:"

The Silenced - I don't know how those kids did that either. :( He did do great and I loved Yumi's character. Yeah he needed her to think things through. The water attack scene. Oh my he did that so well. It was real. Yes, the emotions...

A man and a woman - "I like how this movie progress. The loneliness of two souls. The heavy silences, tone of the movie, the background music. I love it." I agree. That background music I had been looking for it everywhere. I think someone posted it here earlier, should go  back and find it. I will add, those bed scenes were amazing. I don't like adultery, but I think someone here explained it so, I won't beat a dead horse. Two people who were there at the wrong time. Cheating sucks.

I know right? So mean.

Awww, but but we have to grope him. His body is a work of art, right? :wink: Plus, what else are we supposed to do to him?!

he's too delicious. Grope. Grope. And more grope. Touch. Rub. Fondle?

:D:D

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, angjay said:

let me share my thoughts about Goblin too. i just wished it stopped at the wedding and Kim Shin is able to grow old with Ji Eun Tak. in general i love dramas like that. i am too typical i know.

Age of Shadows - didnt manage to catch it. 

oh grope ? nono...there's no need to grope ok? :wink:

No, that's not too typical at all. Him growing old with her? That would have been so cute, and much better than her dying(ugh).  It would have been cute if they stopped at the wedding scene. I have to ask, why didn't they get a proper honeymoon?! Arrgghhh. Writers!

Hahahaha. You can find age of shadows on the internet. Shh...Then you can catch it. :wink: 

Yes, grope. No need to grope? Awww...But it's so fun to grope him and feel him...and squeeze him. Groping is fun. Plus he needs some groping, in my opinion. :):wink: I know you would grope him. We all would. Here and other places. Don'tdeny it...

24 minutes ago, angjay said:

is there link for this press conference? tried to find it but cant. need video link :) 

I was wondering the same thing. If so, please share! Love them all together like that. gong yoo lookin' real tired here...and his hair is messy. Sexy! 

• Like 2

Just wanted you all to know,

I feel like I never really introduced myself properly. I only heard about Gong Yoo when he was in a drama with Bae Suzy. Who doesn't know Suzy?

Then Goblin came, and I went, "Wait, I know this guy!" Then I started watching Goblin. Then I started looking at his other works, then I started looking him up on youtube, but found very little, then I found this thread. Read some of the beginning pages and found his fan club, Yoo&I and Yoo Gals and aalhl. Found out that more people used to visit this thread and talk enthusiastically about him, makes me wish I knew about this thread before. Then I asked, where'd everyone go, but I think you all already answered that. They are still supporting him, just not here. Some have moved on to other actors bands and stuff. It makes me sad they left him, and that those that posted are no longer here, because I would love it if more people came to post here. I was happy when I found this thread, I was like, "I get to talk about Gong Yoo and not feel like a loser" or some crazy obsessed fan. So I don't know much about him. I love everyone here who posts and talks about him. It's fun to do that. I don't know anywhere else to go for that. I was part of a wgm forum, but I never posted. I decided to post here. And I can't stop posting obviously. Ok, this is not about me, I just wanted to put this out there. Thanks for sharing everything about Yoo, like articles and such. and your thoughts. It's nice to bounce thoughts off each other and have fun with him, because we all love him. In our own ways, even though we might love others too, but we still love gong yoo. I'm not speaking for everyone, That's just what I think. So when people say he's popular now, I go, "What do you mean he's popular?" Who said this? :) I hope some more lurkers come out, because it would be so much fun if more people came out. Not to be that  guy, but if more people come to chat and share about him, we'd have endless info and endless fun together! Most of his things are in korean, so it's hard to find things, but we all manage I think.

• Like 6

I will go check it out on dramafever then.  Thank you. :)

"He have this define muscles, legs muscles, abs, chest, back muscles, biceps and all the lines are beautiful. It is not the bulky kind of muscles, I dont like bulky kind of body. Gongyoo have it just nice, my friend said, lean and toned. I see it as beautiful, in good way, not pervert way." Whoa...Calm down, girl. We get it. You think his body is amazing. I like what you said here, but. but.. you do sound like a pervert. :D just kidding. Yikes. This post has me imagining awful things about Yoo now. Like seeing him without clothes on...And looking at his lean and toned body...Looking at everything you mentioned. Just want to see. :D Oops. So you managed to create a real pervert? I'm still kidding, kind of. Your post is too much.*fans self* How dare you talk about his body like that! You really seem to think his body is a work of art after all, that it's amazing and perfect. You don't like bulky guys. So he's perfect for you. You make him sound yummy! 

"Haaaaa. Dont think me as a weird person pls. Sigh. T_T." Hehehehe! But how can you say that after all that you said? Hm? You've got yourself into a trap, sorry my friend. :) 

I think there might be some other weirdos here too, and in other places, so you're not alone! Still joking with you. :D 

So we're talking about the interview now? Moving on from his delicious body? Okay. Yes, that interview really makes a person think.

Hahaha.Thank you! I managed multiquotes in a single post. Go me, and I have a great teacher. :wink:

Right? He's soooo handsome. Stop it "Yoo". Really. I'm so tired!!. We're all tired. Leave us be, Mr. Gong Yoo!

Goblin: Glad you already made peace with, some can't. I forgot Grandpa said that. So when you put it like that it does make sense. He's the lonely and great god.(still mad about euntak).

Age of shadows: Wait, wait. She was his wife? Hm. I don't know either.

Train to Busan: Okay. Fine. You're right. He had to die, okay?! It made sense for the plot. Didn't know Yoo was asked that in an interview. Interesting. Yes, Yoo's character was directly involved. I think. Sequel? Ooh...

The suspect: Aahahahah. Agreed! You were running with him even off the bridge into the water, right? :) 

Coffee Prince- You should watch it again!

Finding Mr. Destiny- This pretty much sums it up, "Cute, hahahahaha cute, ahahahahaha cute, hahahaha cute.<----this is me during watching Finding Mr. Destiny. :tongue:"

The Silenced - I don't know how those kids did that either. :( He did do great and I loved Yumi's character. Yeah he needed her to think things through. The water attack scene. Oh my he did that so well. It was real. Yes, the emotions...

A man and a woman - "I like how this movie progress. The loneliness of two souls. The heavy silences, tone of the movie, the background music. I love it." I agree. That background music I had been looking for it everywhere. I think someone posted it here earlier, should go  back and find it. I will add, those bed scenes were amazing. I don't like adultery, but I think someone here explained it so, I won't beat a dead horse. Two people who were there at the wrong time. Cheating sucks.

I know right? So mean.

Awww, but but we have to grope him. His body is a work of art, right? :wink: Plus, what else are we supposed to do to him?!

he's too delicious. Grope. Grope. And more grope. Touch. Rub. Fondle?

:D:D

My goodnesssssssss, you make me afraid to reply. LOLs. But really, I mean it in innocent way. If you want to analysis him in technical way, he have the mannequin like body, yet he is alive. LOLs. We shold thank MaDongSeok, he is GY personal trainer before. Hehehe.

I really have hard time to make peace with Goblin ending, but looking back the title. It is about Goblin, the lonely and shining God. So he have to be lonely, physically, emotionally. It is goblin on his own to accept the "loneliness" in positive or negative way. The way he react even during GR last day, his sister pass away, I see that he also make peace with the "loneliness" as a goblin. =). Overall, I love Gongyoo portray the loneliness, the big heart, soft heart, the anguish, the sadness, the betrayal in goblin. In the conclusion, I simply love him in Goblin. LOLs. 

YeoSangHoo Director said, if there is sequel, there will be no SeokWoo. He said, when SeokWoo jump, he didnt survive as zombie. LOLs. 

Why I write these "beautiful lines,muscles essay" in the 1st, what the heck I have done. T_T. LOLs. 

Oh you said it here. Oops! So we  wait for it to be released ? Okay. :) 

Pretending to wait patiently.. 

For Goblin Director Cuts, how to buy, I think they share it at "Goblin Thread". I dont know much.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I reread what you said above, and I just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. Are you saying we shouldn't judge those who get their looks enhanced with surgery and such things? I never meant to judge anyone. If Gong Yoo has gotten any work done, then that's okay. You're right an actor's body is a tool for their trade. They have to keep themselves healthy I think so that they can continue to give us good results. I think it's so cute of you say you're superficial, but I don't think there is anything wrong with that. You like his face, body, hands(feet too I'm assuming :D), legs(oh my me too they are so nice *drools), shoulders, hands, and voice. Who doesn't like all those things and then some as his fan? So then we're all superficial! It's his fault, okay? *eyes Gong Yoo*.  Shh. :) Ahhh...I the way you speak, I don't know what to say at times, because it's so deep, but I'm going to try. So you think he has this elegant, timeless depth and he reminds you of Sean Connery and George Clooney because they get attractive each time you look at them, and it's not mostly due to their physical attributes? I see. It's almost like you're saying these men are more than just looks, they embody everything. How was that? I'm not a deep thinker like you, so forgive me if you can. If not then that's okay too by the way. So you're attracted to his somewhat tormenting and conflicting soul? There you go again! Gosh. How did you get that from him? It's honestly what I've been try to say there's something about him that seems like what you said and i couldn't put my finger on it. Yes, his dilemma makes him more relateable because sometimes we don't consider famous people human, and he is in fact appearing human with the way you describe. The song that you mentioned, I listened to it over and over and even went to search for a song meaning, but I didn't get anywhere, I just know it makes me really sad and I wonder if you were feeling sad when you wrote this. :)

Thank you for reading and responding to everyone's post, it is a very inclusive gesture. :) 

Tsk tsk.. you made my post sound more profound than it really is. :tongue: I was in a contemplative mode... and wrestle with a few thoughts in my heart.
Rather saying I shouldn't judge, I would say -I don't have the right to judge. At best, I am a fan.  In the grander scheme of things in his world, my adoration is the not that big of a deal.  Even if is, shouldn't it be more embracing and accepting? I don't know if you all superficial but I definitely am!  if only he has shorter legs, smaller shoulders and bigger hands etc, I will probably be less obsessive.;)  Since man is made up body, mind and soul - it should be taken as a whole package. We can wish he is little more of that and a little less of that, all day long, it ain't happening. In real life, it is hard to change anyone. Heck, even I don't like to be changed, least of all in the name of love. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jonamarano said:

@gongi I'm from the Philippines :). I will go the  Hong Kong event with my friends.

@everyone Thank you for sharing the details on the fan meeting.  My friends and I are going to the Hong Kong event

LUCKY YOU, you wrote your wish or not for GY fan meeting in HK & Taipei , in case you didn't here is the link 

http://wishtogongyoo.com/

• Like 4

7 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Goblin special? Oh you mean the one that came out in February? No! I couldn't find subs? I wonder if those are out now. Hmm...The director said that about him? Oh my...I can't disagree with the director. I agree too. He is just so yummy. 

http://kissasian.com/Drama/Goblin-Special-The-Summoning

You're welcome :D

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Cute? All I can think of is that freaking hot kiss scene....! I replayed it so much and (I'm sorry if it's too much.... But I just wanna be honest T_T..) I really started having naughty thoughts of GY because of that scene.... >_<

6 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hmm. What do we like or dislike about all of them? Hehehe.

1. Goblin- Ending. It also has plenty of plot holes, that need to be explained. I don't like how Sunny and Grim Reaper were treated by the writer. I feel like they suffered too much and never got to have a proper relationship. I know they reincarnated, but it was at the end and it felt rushed. Euntak dying. Really? Come on writer. Why let her be happy, finally find her goblin then kill her just like that? I know it was because of the children, but I don't get her death. She was wronged. Also, goblin ended up lonely forever. After Shintak's remaining lives, what happens? He'll be alone. It just upsets me.

Goblin's ending hurt me so much I was depressed for few weeks and I realized it was because they had to go through life and death separation two times...!

I searched on forums and all reading all the comments and I personally liked this one the most:

"Eun Tak really had to die (I dont like it one bit....) because she was living with borrowed time.. and the burden of being the goblin bride who was destined to end his life..." 

My extra thinking got me to a conclusion where ...

Her dying by sacrificing not only let her not having any regrets & resentment towards herself for the rest of her lives but also might create another loop-hole that the almighty would eventually in the end grant Eun Tak immortality too (because of her self sacrifice kind heart) and she would be able to live forever with Mr. Goblin.. Plus, Goblin said as well according to his own experience that no love or sadness can last an eternity... and they more or less both agreed that only "sad love" would.. So their separation for god knows how long.. (confirmed to be more than 50 years) would eventually feed the "sad love" feel and thus their love would last as long as their immortality when the time comes.... 
Another thing was that, bcz of Eun Tak sacrifice, she was able to retain her memories until the next life and who knows for the other lives as well... (If not I doubt that the Almighty would have allowed it...)

• Like 5

i wish in the earlier part of goblin, they could hold hands more. but because ji eun tak was still a teenager, kim shin respected her and they kept their distance.

i always like innocent love. hugging is enough for me. no groping yet hehe.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

LUCKY YOU, you wrote your wish or not for GY fan meeting in HK & Taipei , in case you didn't here is the link 

http://wishtogongyoo.com/

Oh no... I just read (in the Taiwan notice) that they are not allowed to bring any camera / video recording gadgets into the hall.. All photo taking and video recordings are forbidden and they will be asked to leave if they do... Does that mean we wouldn't get to see the event at all?!?!?!?

• Like 3

Aww, you're so sweet. Gong Yoo is really really lucky to have a fan like you who "cares" about him, the man behind the actor right? As international fan the only way you can see him is through cfs and magazines, events, and tons of movies and dramas, yes. You care for him so much, yet you can't see him? That sounds unfair to me. :( If only all fans were like you. I'm not saying anyone here doesn't. I think we all genuinely care for him. I wish to see more fans like that for him. I hate when I see fans "leave him" but that's their choice. You said it's a rumor about his health too. Yay. Healthy Gong Yoo makes us happy, right? :) I love how you say you don't care if he isn't popular. I can believe you because you have liked him even when he wasn't popular. I can see that a lot of us feel that way too. I love all of Age of Shadows cast. song kang ho is like a legend and gong yoo is lucky to work with him. I'm so glad he got positive reviews for his acting. It's his best performance according to them? I can see why. I agree too. He did a good job portraying someone who was part of the resistance. I think that's right. I haven't seen that movie in so long( bootlegged it).

I've heard of It's okay, it's love. I didn't know they wrote that. I heard good things about it. I think. So she can show deep emotions in characters and her stories aren't fantasy. Cool, maybe that's what Gong Yoo wants to do next. :) So Kim Eun Hee wrote Signal? Why does that sound familiar? I want him to show deep emotions like he did too in A man and a woman. His character did portray loneliness you can see it his eyes. Yes, the sadness of the character was shown even though Ki Hong didn't speak much. Oh man that scene when he's driving and he doesn't turn back! I feel you. I saw his tear too. Poor thing. I would love to see him a villain role! Like a serial killer or something, or a stalker. He could really challenge himself with that. Or a character with a mental disorder. Oh man he would do so well. Yes, it's time to choose roles that show his acting.

On 3/15/2017 at 11:28 AM, princess nour90 said:

2. Age of shadows- I liked it. No complaints. Except, was Gong Yoo's character executed? Wasn't explained well to me.

3. Train to Busan- His death! Really? He just started to care about others and he gets bitten has to leave his daughter who he finally bonded with and you turn him into a zombie and let him fall off a speeding train? 

4. The suspect- I feel like it didn't focus on him even though he was lead.

Thank U for always praising me i'm blushing now:wub:

That's why i want GY work with good writers and directors i want him show his deep emotions , most of his characters in drama or movies aren't well explained or aren't deep . i feel a man and a woman , age of shadows both were the real challenge for GY acting , and he did a fabulous job in portraying his character in both moves  and i agree with u in age of shadows his character wasn't explained well and focus was on song kang ho deep struggle but at the same time GY was excellent in his character it was charismatic character as some reviews said and he had great chemistry with song kang ho , GY needs to play character like that but should be explained well too . And man and woman was the only movie that GY has deep character with strong struggle and i loved his performance there so much.

About the suspect : GY Was A badass i loved this kind of character but the movie was so long , he can play this character but with different story and different director 

Good thing you want to see him play villain role too , i don't know why but i always fall for villain character more than the hero:D especially if he has mental disorder i'm sure GY 'll portrayed it so well . And GY himself said he wants to play a villain in many interviews  

• Like 2

Anyway guys, I would like to sincerely thank you guys for all the good replies... Being just a mere fan, and without any other friends who likes GY, I was so lonely and none of my friends actually support me for being a die-hard fan. There's only one good friend who never laughed at my craziness and he always told me that there is no wrong in becoming one. With all of you guys here, I can finally become myself and I can show my love to him as much as I cam without being judged. Thank you so much guys! I will not visit this thread for the next few weeks coz my finals is getting nearer. See you right after my exam! Love, Nuryl. 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, casey1409 said:

Oh no... I just read (in the Taiwan notice) that they are not allowed to bring any camera / video recording gadgets into the hall.. All photo taking and video recordings are forbidden and they will be asked to leave if they do... Does that mean we wouldn't get to see the event at all?!?!?!?

oh really , i don't know anything about it at least our spies can tell us what happened there ^_^, but i'm sure many fans can post some videos or pics about his Fan meeting ,like what always happens in all his fanmeetings in Japan 

• Like 2