40 minutes ago, casey1409 said:

I think he sees that as being arrogant at his 20s... :'(

Yeah, I agree... and remember he once said he even screamed at his fans who took his photo during his shoot? He's just too young and kinda ignorant but his character now is just too perfect. I pray that my Mr Right has Gong Yoo's personality. <3

By the way! Look who's finally here in Ireland! Have been waiting for nearly 3 week... :DC51QIPnWQAEYvkW.jpg

• Like 10

Hi fellow Gong Yoo fans! Thanks for all the info that you shared about GY. I feel sad that he won't be at KCTA, but he is vocal about not being keen on attending award shows. :(

I hope you don't mind me sharing one photo that I found of Gong Yoo ages ago. I kept this photo on my phone because I was certain that he visited my home city with his friend and the photo was taken here in Berlin.

However, I do not know where and how I know. Still, I kept the photo.

IMG_5757_zpszpxjksvw.png

• Like 9

2 hours ago, nuryl said:

Yeah, I agree... and remember he once said he even screamed at his fans who took his photo during his shoot? He's just too young and kinda ignorant but his character now is just too perfect. I pray that my Mr Right has Gong Yoo's personality. <3

By the way! Look who's finally here in Ireland! Have been waiting for nearly 3 week... :DC51QIPnWQAEYvkW.jpg

I wanted the doll so much...! My boyfriend forbids me to buy it... Cause he thinks I'm going overboard with my feelings towards GY.... :'( And I'm getting afraid that I actually am.... Ohdeuke.... T_T

• Like 5

Today, as I was searching for new coffee shops to visit, I chanced upon 'COMPANION COFFEE'. I did not realize that it was the coffee shop inside the store I visited in 2014 (when I first moved here). I realized then that this was the place I was looking for. GY visited VOO STORE (they carry different designer brands) and had a cup of coffee there. :)

I wonder when he came here and whether he will ever come to Berlin again. 

Companion%20Coffee_zpsdmeti0ir.jpg

• Like 7

So, if you guys really don't mind me using this forum to vent of a bit of my emotion.... Here's the second little note that I wrote...

"It was never love at first sight"

The first time, when you mark your existence in my world,

you were in yours showing me what passion means..

The second time, when you entice my thoughts towards you,

you were in your own trance, showing me what your passion brings..

The third time, when you seduced me with your laughter,

you were among your peers, showing me how companion brings out your inner child traits..

The last time, when your presence never left my heart again,

I was at the door of your world, peeking through the slight opening,

and into the world of your soul..

4 minutes ago, skylar said:

Today, as I was searching for new coffee shops to visit, I chanced upon 'COMPANION COFFEE'. I did not realize that it was the coffee shop inside the store I visited in 2014 (when I first moved here). I realized then that this was the place I was looking for. GY visited VOO STORE (they carry different designer brands) and had a cup of coffee there. :)

I wonder when he came here and whether he will ever come to Berlin again. 

Companion%20Coffee_zpsdmeti0ir.jpg

This looks like a lovely place! I just passed through Berlin when I was studying in europe.. Didn't had the chance to visit there. ;'(

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, casey1409 said:

I wanted the doll so much...! My boyfriend forbids me to buy it... Cause he thinks I'm going overboard with my feelings towards GY.... :'( And I'm getting afraid that I actually am.... Ohdeuke.... T_T

I'm going crazy with this cute little plushie! Now that I've bought mine, they are advertising the bigger version 55cm with free Poipot. Urgh! :'(  And I had spent 42€ for the smaller version not knowing they gonna do this. I'm so sad

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, nuryl said:

I'm going crazy with this cute little plushie! Now that I've bought mine, they are advertising the bigger version 55cm with free Poipot. Urgh! :'(  And I had spent 42€ for the smaller version not knowing they gonna do this. I'm so sad

where did you buy it? ebay?
you can always get another one xD

• Like 3

3 hours ago, skylar said:

Hi fellow Gong Yoo fans! Thanks for all the info that you shared about GY. I feel sad that he won't be at KCTA, but he is vocal about not being keen on attending award shows. :(

I hope you don't mind me sharing one photo that I found of Gong Yoo ages ago. I kept this photo on my phone because I was certain that he visited my home city with his friend and the photo was taken here in Berlin.

IMG_5757_zpszpxjksvw.png

Nice picture! I wonder if he can still do this now... he so popular all over the world. 

• Like 6

@nuryl wow, i envy you Mr. Buckwheat is so cutee i'm sure you'll sleep beside him like Eun Tuk:wub:

@casey1409 you can share all your emotions here, you're talented Go on 

6 hours ago, skylar said:

IMG_5757_zpszpxjksvw.png

Gong Yoo and his friend MY Q went to Berlin in 2014 , MY Q shared this pic in his instagram 

It's another pic from their visit to Berlin

b581cefdfc03924549a27d0d8494a4c27d1e2568

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3133872541#!/l/p1

• Like 8

On 01/03/2017 at 3:44 AM, princess nour90 said:

Soop Management released statement that Gong Yoo won't be able to attend KCTA on 10th March due to prior scheduled commitments. i'm sad GY won't attend i was preparing myself to see him walking in the red carpet i know he doesn't attends any awards ceremony or public events but i want to see him badly in any award ceremonies :(:(

http://www.soopent.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice&wr_id=62

thanks to: seasonsoftheheart32

Kind of expected that he would not attend the award. I wonder if the other Goblin casts will attend the award as it would be weird if they don't give an award to this drama.

===

Any update on the fan meeting?

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, chickenwing said:

Kind of expected that he would not attend the award. I wonder if the other Goblin casts will attend the award as it would be weird if they don't give an award to this drama.

===

Any update on the fan meeting?

i wish GY won't attend the award because of his schedule not because he won't win , i mean gong yoo and other cast were fabulous they deserve to win especially GY portrayed every scene perfectly even without talking his eyes showed all sadness and loneliness of Kim Shin .

we still don't know anything about his upcoming fan meetings all we know he'll have charity bazaar with his fans in korea to meet them face to face and thank them & all the proceedings 'll be donated 

• Like 5

Gong Yoo, Song Joong Ki, and Park Bo Gum’s Differences According to Kim Byung Chul

a14-12-800x445.jpg

Kim Byung Chul gives his two cents about Gong Yoo, Song Joong Ki, and Park Bo Gum after collaborating with them in several separated dramas. “He has a lot of experiences, so in the filming place he tends to be calm. He also likes to joke around and makes the atmosphere good”, he said when he was talking about Gong Yoo

01_3-e1488010132808.jpg

When being asked which one would he choose if he were a woman, he said that he couldn’t imagine himself as a woman, “Gong Yoo, Song Joong Ki, and Park Bo Gum have different charms”.

http://my.castko.com/archives/4608

• Like 7

On 2/28/2017 at 7:47 PM, casey1409 said:

Thx for posting this!

And thx for the translation!

His mom is so cute~~ I can see why his son is like that... I feel spring blossoming in my heart after their conversation~~ it's so warm~~

awww such a cute recording, can GY get any cuter?? <3 and his mom is so sweet as well

• Like 3

4 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

i wish GY won't attend the award because of his schedule not because he won't win , i mean gong yoo and other cast were fabulous they deserve to win especially GY portrayed every scene perfectly even without talking his eyes showed all sadness and loneliness of Kim Shin .

we still don't know anything about his upcoming fan meetings all we know he'll have charity bazaar with his fans in korea to meet them face to face and thank them & all the proceedings 'll be donated 

He really does look tired with all the things going on... Physically and mentally... :'(

If anyone is going to meet him in another fan signing event, please buy some ginseng or bird nest for him...!! even a soothing eye mask... I'll gladly pay for it!

• Like 3

I feel embarrassed actually, cause I always post questions. Heeeee.

But this time I have too, cause this thing keep playing in my head and I cant recall it!.

I watch this making video, where Gongyoo in black shirt, waiting for his hair done, he hold the drum stick. While his hair stylist fixing his hair, he tease his hair stylist. Poking him with the stick. It is cute, but I dont remember the video, or what CF/photoshoot for me to search the making video.

If anyone remember or know the video, pls share with me. Thank you.

Is this shared before?

• Like 5