9 minutes ago, nuryl said:

Oh God... no I can't flunk this one. It's my final after nearly 7 years of hard work haha. Thanks! 

Yeah they'll read it. But no guarantee they'll reply though. They never replied me :) good luck

They never reply me too :D but at least I send to them and GY should know he has fans love him around the world

• Like 5

All GY lovers here i want to ask u why you love gong yoo and when

i'll start by myself what i love about Gong Yoo , he is unpredictable either as an actor or as person ^_^
when i first saw him in CP i loved him but i didn't think he's deep person or deep thinker he's just a handsome actor then i  respected him after i found that he join MS after CP in his peak of his career  then i respected & loved him more and more after watching his interview in 2011 and knew he's the reason that movie "Silenced" was made i also loved his honesty with himself and with his fans. then i loved his courage to appear in movies like A man and a woman , train to busan he wasn't afraid to change his image or afraid to lose fans.
And then he impresses me again after i read about charity bazaar with his fans , any other actor would have a big fan meeting benefit from his popularity making more money but GY is different he chooses to meet his fans face to face thank them by himself and all earnings 'll be for charity.
i,m just want to say i'm so proud to be his fan :blush:

c5c3c7fcaad5dc9f2d83d9d9314a8ea0.jpg

• Like 13

18 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

yes, you're right his fan cafes are in korean and japanese and i can't understand anything or how to join them , anyway i always send messages to his agency either in their website or facebook . i'm sure they read them

https://www.facebook.com/soopent

Here you can find how to contact them " their email , phone number and fax" 

http://www.soopent.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=contact

<3 <3 <3 <3 thx a lot for this info!! saranghae ~~ <3 <3 <3

1 hour ago, lkgy99 said:

C5mpu6gWYAI8vEI.jpg

C5mpu6hWYAAEEFG.jpg

Please translate this anyone!! I cant read Korean and I'm really desperate for that freaking KANU postcards collection!! I've been searching on the net since i saw it!!

• Like 5

17 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

All GY lovers here i want to ask u why you love gong yoo and when

i'll start by myself what i love about Gong Yoo , he is unpredictable either as an actor or as person ^_^
when i first saw him in CP i loved him but i didn't think he's deep person or deep thinker he's just a handsome actor then i  respected him after i found that he join MS after CP in his peak of his career  then i respected & loved him more and more after watching his interview in 2011 and knew he's the reason that movie "Silenced" was made i also loved his honesty with himself and with his fans. then i loved his courage to appear in movies like A man and a woman , train to busan he wasn't afraid to change his image or afraid to lose fans.
And then he impresses me again after i read about charity bazaar with his fans , any other actor would have a big fan meeting benefit from his popularity making more money but GY is different he chooses to meet his fans face to face thank them by himself and all earnings 'll be for charity.
i,m just want to say i'm so proud to be his fan :blush:

c5c3c7fcaad5dc9f2d83d9d9314a8ea0.jpg

I watched CP and Train to Busan before but didn't feel anything.. Bcz that's his actor "face"... I started going crazy about him not even because of "Goblin", but because of the interview with "People Insider".. I had a glimpse of the real him... (either that or he's really a good actor to even "act out" a "real personality".. but I doubt that's the case) 
and I just fell in love...

His maturity after going through so much in this industry over the past decade, his humbleness of trying to be a better actor and always thinks he can do better even if he's perfect enough.. his passion for acting even though this career actually brings sadness to him.. And his wisdom, from the way he speaks, he thinks and so on..

I respect him as an actor, but I love him more as the person he tries to be....

Sometimes, I feel like he really needed someone he really trusts to give him a pat at the back.. and tell him that he's doing really great in his acting.. That he's gaining all this fame now, not because of Goblin the drama or Goblin the character, but because of Gong Yoo as an actor....

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, casey1409 said:

I watched CP and Train to Busan before but didn't feel anything.. Bcz that's his actor "face"... I started going crazy about him not even because of "Goblin", but because of the interview with "People Insider".. I had a glimpse of the real him... (either that or he's really a good actor to even "act out" a "real personality".. but I doubt that's the case) 
and I just fell in love...

His maturity after going through so much in this industry over the past decade, his humbleness of trying to be a better actor and always thinks he can do better even if he's perfect enough.. his passion for acting even though this career actually brings sadness to him.. And his wisdom, from the way he speaks, he thinks and so on..

I respect him as an actor, but I love him more as the person he tries to be....

Sometimes, I feel like he really needed someone he really trusts to give him a pat at the back.. and tell him that he's doing really great in his acting.. That he's gaining all this fame now, not because of Goblin the drama or Goblin the character, but because of Gong Yoo as an actor....

Same case with me. I watch CP ages ago. I know he is good actor. That is. Then watching Train to Busan, cause the trailer entice me.(LOL). That Im still at mode GongYoo is good actor. Then I dont know why one day I open Youtube and search "Gongyoo Interview". This happen during in the middle of Goblin airing time. Then I saw the "People Inside" interview. That is when I totally fall for him as actor and as person. I love him, I respect him more. Im so amaze that how he can be so open, didnt hesitate to reveal his most inner thought to audience. Cause, I as a person, I never tell anything deep inside me to anyone, yes parents included. That why for me he have strong mental strength to open his deep thought like that. I respect him.

@casey1409 Watch Train to Busan cannes video. There is part where Jungyumi praise"oppa, you did good job" him on the spot. He look flustered "huh?". Then when he have interview, he said he close to tears when Yumi said like that. He said that her words were a great comfort to him. Yumi is younger than him but an actor he trust her. Glad to see that he surrounded by good people and people he trust.=))

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

i have question, do the news interview gongyoo do at jtbc got english translation?.

1 hour ago, casey1409 said:

but because of the interview with "People Insider".. I had a glimpse of the real him...

48 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Then I saw the "People Inside" interview. That is when I totally fall for him as actor and as person. I love him, I respect him more

unfortunately, i can't find Eng sub for  these 2 interviews but i still 've hope someone 'll translate them

People Insider interview has a big impact in many GY fans , i never saw honest actor like Gong yoo , he shared all his true emotions with his fans , he isn't shy or afraid to tell us all his thoughts & feelings .so i always wait for GY interviews either video or written interviews :).

i also notice something when GY mentions anything in any interview , he achieves it he said before he wants to act in +19 movie, acts with "song kang ho , jeon do yeon , kim go eun" acts in TVN drama then he achieves them all B)

• Like 6