8 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

I wish he can continue to be in good projects and work with great actors / actress...  do want to see him with Kang Dong Won.

I am greedy... i want to see Gong Yoo and Han Ji Min in a kiss scene. :tongue:

i'm happy many want gong yoo and kang dong won act together , i'll vote for action comedy :D

unfortunately, gong yoo and han ji min didn't have many scenes in Age of shadows , it'll be good if they starred in another movie together :wub:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, anipanch said:

GY sure has to be surprised with the amount of fans, mobbing him XD But why are people so inconsiderate, thanks god everything went well... What I'm curious is that he doesn't look annoyed or irritated like he should be while being ushered into the big crowd of fans. He is smiling, is that man even real :wub: What a beautiful soul 

I think he really on the stage of mature and calm actor, like he said in interview...

Maybe if you or people that lurk this post and didn't watch this yet :

I fallin' hard for this man as an actor and human being, total respect! I love his developments:wub: can't stop watching this... I want to know more of his thoughts... Hopefully.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

i'm happy many want gong yoo and kang dong won act together , i'll vote for action comedy :D

unfortunately, gong yoo and han ji min didn't have many scenes in Age of shadows , it'll be good if they starred in another movie together :wub:

Nooooo! Really? :bawling:

• Like 6

Annyeong chingu, my 1st post in here.. i love all cast in Goblin.

Gong Yoo is well known in my country because of Train to Busan.

From Goblin, his Bromance with Lee Dong Wook was an awesome view for us as a fan.

I missed them today, look around all soompi forum and found this thread. Happy Gong Yoo chingu, your Gong Yoo was awesome in Goblin.

Thanks @CatchMine_ID . This movie interesting. 

Will dig it out more about Gong Yoo. 

Saranghanda chinguyaa.. :wub:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

welcome @aniliaz!:wub: surprsingly, I love how LDW and GY working together, make Goblin works and interactions:D

Get ready to mesmerized more by this wonderful man:w00t::wub: welcomeeeee~~

He's amazing. Sorry if im wrong, but i can relate why this 2 person was a really good together.

They were humble person.

Hopefully Gong Yoo will find the best for his life.

• Like 6

“Goblin” Stars Gong Yoo And Kim Go Eun Dominate January 2017 Brand Reputation Rankings

goblin-gong-yoo-kim-go-eun.jpg

Riding the popularity of “Goblin,” Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun took No. 1 and No. 2 respectively in January 2017 rankings of ad models’ brand reputations, while Park Bo Gum held strong as No. 3, following his 2016 drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

Gong Yoo recorded a participation index of 5.5 million and communication index of 1.7 million, for a total reputation index of approximately 7.2 million. Kim Go Eun recorded, respectively, 5.1 million and 2 million for a total reputation index of 7.1 million. Park Bo Gum recorded 3 and 1.5 million for a total of 4.5 million.

Here are the top 20 celebrities from January 2017:

1. Gong Yoo
2. Kim Go Eun
3. Park Bo Gum
4. Yoo Jae Suk
5. Song Joong Ki
6. Jun Ji Hyun
7. Baek Jong Won
8. Kim Tae Hee
9. Kang Dong Won
10. Lee Min Ho
11. Hyun Bin
12. Kim Yoo Jung
13. Ryu Jun Yeol
14. Kim Hye Soo
15. Suzy
16. Honey Lee
17. Kim Soo Hyun
18. Seolhyun
19. IU
20. Han Hyo Joo

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/28/goblin-stars-gong-yoo-kim-go-eun-dominate-january-2017-brand-reputation-rankings/

• Like 12

6 hours ago, aniliaz said:

Annyeong chingu, my 1st post in here.. i love all cast in Goblin.

Gong Yoo is well known in my country because of Train to Busan.

From Goblin, his Bromance with Lee Dong Wook was an awesome view for us as a fan.

I missed them today, look around all soompi forum and found this thread. Happy Gong Yoo chingu, your Gong Yoo was awesome in Goblin.

Thanks @CatchMine_ID . This movie interesting. 

Will dig it out more about Gong Yoo. 

Saranghanda chinguyaa.. :wub:

welcome here in GY page anytime , if u want to dig more about GY , you should start with his movies . His movies are more deep&meaningful than his dramas

especially "silenced" it's the reason i loved and respected GY more , also the suspect , train to busan , age of shadows are all great.

7 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

I think he really on the stage of mature and calm actor, like he said in interview...

I fallin' hard for this man as an actor and human being, total respect! I love his developments:wub: can't stop watching this... I want to know more of his thoughts... Hopefully.

i want to tell you this interview is the reason i really loved GY as a person not only as an actor ,i loved his passion towards acting he wants to stand in front of camera  loved his honesty about hating to be a celebrity or popular actor ,he just wants to be a normal person doing all staff he wants without judgement from public. i respected him when i knew he's the reason "silenced" was made and doesn't care about his image. That's why GY is my Korean crush as actor&person:wub:

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

welcome here in GY page anytime , if u want to dig more about GY , you should start with his movies . His movies are more deep&meaningful than his dramas

especially "silenced" it's the reason i loved and respected GY more , also the suspect , train to busan , age of shadows are all great.

i want to tell you this interview is the reason i really loved GY as a person not only as an actor ,i loved his passion towards acting he wants to stand in front of camera  loved his honesty about hating to be a celebrity or popular actor ,he just wants to be a normal person doing all staff he wants without judgement from public. i respected him when i knew he's the reason "silenced" was made and doesn't care about his image. That's why GY is my Korean crush as actor&person:wub:

Yes chingu.. this interview was very meaningful.. im late knowing him, my love is Lee Dong Wook. Wokie was my ultimate reason to watch goblin. Eventhough im watched Train to Busan, he still not in my heart at that time. Goblin rose my interest toward him. For me, he's a thinker. Hope he live in a happy life, my pray also for my wookie. Nice knowing you guys here. Thanks for a warm n love welcome. 

Silenced will be in my list as a medicine to heal my empytiness after Goblin end.

Really hope Gong Yoo can hold his woman hand and walk in a beach one day. My eyes teary while watched this interview. He deserve it, oh please do it.

• Like 5

Hi~ first time commenting here (i think :tongue:

I adore gong yoo as an actor. Watched coffee prince, biscuit teacher, train to busan and goblin. If i hv extra time, maybe i'll start watching other GY projects (currently focusing on lee dong wook hehe).

I found this instagram, dont know if it was shared already. Lots of GY here :D. I like the styling and fashion. 

https://www.instagram.com/epigram_official/

• Like 10

17 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

that feelings so real. I'm head over heels to him since that! And really, if he finds his love I sincerely, sincerely, sincerely wants him to be happy with his partner and do that scream aloud and romantic walking in beach. All I wanna do for him from watching that interview just : PLEASE I WANT YOU JUST TO BE HAPPY AND HAVE BEAUTIFUL LIFE, isn't? Gong Yoo is my exception, I never idolizing public figure like this:wub:

• Like 6