@122am yeah, its really greaat. So happy, thanks God! Its kinda fun after Goblin aired, people get hyped or re-hyped about him again in YouTube clips of him... With all those comments. Yeaaah let's celebrate it together :))

Maybe thats beyond staff and himself expectation (in Australia)? Yes I hope that management will take care those things better next...

Aww thank you for watching my vids:)

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

fans just crazily over want to feel his muscles or what... But I beg them to be mooore respectful :'<

Unfortunately this is the price which must be paid after his high reputation he gained around the world 
I hope he is happy in his life and i wish he find his love very soon 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

So next we see him in High Cut photo spread?

I get depressed thinking how long before we see him acting again. Thankfully we have his older work to go back and enjoy! :)

I think we will hear about his new project soon %99 it will be a movie 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, lkgy99 said:

Unfortunately this is the price which must be paid after his high reputation he gained around the world 
I hope he is happy in his life and i wish he find his love very soon 

Yup thats really true, unfortunately behind all the reputation gained, just hope that he is happy in his life, really. Really.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lkgy99 said:

I think we will hear about his new project soon %99 it will be a movie 

Yes!!! I hope he chooses something light this time. He is naturally drawn to unconventional stories. That is his uniqueness but it is emotionally taxing for him. I hope someone like Lee Yoon Jung (PD of coffee prince) convinces him to find a unique yet light story.

That said we love him for the choices he makes! :wub:

• Like 3

@122am i think GY & his agency didn't expect this 'll happen so he has only 3 from his staff "his manager , 2 stylists with him 

@staygold it's so nice to see you her :heart:and you're right it's time to rewatch his previous movies until he announces his next project " silenced, the suspect, man and woman , train to busan and finally Age of shadows"

• Like 3

@lkgy99 i'm sure 100% not 99% it'll be a movie :D i also 've feeling he 'll choose his next project in this summer 

21 minutes ago, staygold said:

Yes!!! I hope he chooses something light this time. He is naturally drawn to unconventional stories. That is his uniqueness but it is emotionally taxing for him. I hope someone like Lee Yoon Jung (PD of coffee prince) convinces him to find a unique yet light story.

i vote for your opinion i need him choose something light for himself and for us too , i don't know if you watched all his 4 works in 2016 but i watched all of them , it's so much for GY and for me all of his  roles were  so heavy , i'm sure it affects him as an actor & as person especially his movie "A Man And A Woman" & his drama.

about Lee Yoon Jung i love her i don't care about k-netizen hating her & it'll be so good if he reunites with her

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, staygold said:

Reunion w Lee Yoon Jung and YEH Again will be like a dream 
I already have a long list of the actress that I would like him to work with them
i hope he will Reunion w Yeon Sang ho Again (T2B PD) this pd is genius loved all his works 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, staygold said:

I haven't seen any other works by Yeon Sang Ho. Isn't most of his work animation? I need to find more about him.

yes and king of bigs is my fav I hope that you can see it

• Like 3

@lkgy99 @staygold @Nerdy Mina @CatchMine_ID @soultree @122am @EonnieHaru @_Dokkaebi_ i'm sorry if i forget to tag others

i've question which actor or actress you want GY act or reunite with him\her ? i'll start with myself ^_^ 

From actors i'll choose "Song Kang Ho" i love him so much , he's the best actor in Korea , Ha Jung Woo , Kang Dong won and hwang jung min.

From actresses i'll choose alot  :D" Son Ye jin , Jun Ji Hyun , Kim Go Eun" to act with GY in movies not dramas , "Gong Hyo Jin, Yoon Eun Hye , Jung Yu Mi " in drama .

• Like 7

My recent favorite has been The Handmaiden. So I really want him to work with Park Chan Wook. But then again it will be dark and brutal. 

I think I would like to see him with Kang Dong Won (I am praying for a comedy) or Hwang Jung Min. Will I be greedy if I ask for Kim Go Eun again? I am voting for KGE simply because she is the only one I see who has not been type cast.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, staygold said:

My recent favorite has been The Handmaiden. So I really want him to work with Park Chan Wook. But then again it will be dark and brutal. 

I think I would like to see him with Kang Dong Won (I am praying for a comedy) or Hwang Jung Min. Will I be greedy if I ask for Kim Go Eun again? I am voting for KGE simply because she is the only one I see who has not been type cast.

i want GY work with  Park Chan Wook too , he is one of the finest directors in Korea , it'll be great honour for GY. i agree with Action comedy with Kang Dong Won or Hwang Jung Min . i vote for GY and KGE in heavy movie

• Like 3

@janeeta yeah he is definitely the hubby goal, as i'm old enough to be into older actors, gong yoo has Everything i search in a man , manly, seems'protective and can be cute . I also think the same about lee dong wook, but in a more sophistacted and gentle way since he?s one of my favorite actirsnsince a long time and because of him i started watching goblin, and ended falling innlove with gong yoo character as well

@princess nour90 i agree with you, i really would'like to see him with kim go eun in a movie , since they are good in movies, and with a happy end please , or maybe an'older actress like song ji hyo maybe

• Like 6

1 hour ago, princess nour90 said:

i've question which actor or actress you want GY act or reunite with him\her ? i'll start with myself ^_^ 

From actors i'll choose "Song Kang Ho" i love him so much , he's the best actor in Korea , Ha Jung Woo , Kang Dong won and hwang jung min.

From actresses i'll choose alot  :D" Son Ye jin , Jun Ji Hyun , Kim Go Eun" to act with GY in movies not dramas , "Gong Hyo Jin, Yoon Eun Hye , Jung Yu Mi " in drama .

For actresses, I like your choice of Son Yejin,  Kim Go Eun, and Jun Ji Hyun. I think I would like seeing him with Song Hyekyo since I really loved her in Full House and definitely in Descendants of the Sun. Even though I think Park Shinhye is an amazing actress and has a lot of skills, I do not her to act with GY for some reason. I can't imagine it. Same with IU.

As for males (sorry I'm not that very familiar with male korean actors), wouldn't mind seeing him acting with Lee Dong Wook again. I'd wanna see how Song Joonki and him interact because I feel like they both have strong personalities. I wonder how they would play off of one another. Maybe Ji Goo too, Ha Jung Woo and Song Kangho are also good ones that you pointed out. I like Kim Sung-soo's character in Full House so I guess I'd like to see how they interact with each other. I do not want him to play with Lee Minho lol

• Like 4

3 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

@lkgy99 @staygold @Nerdy Mina @CatchMine_ID @soultree @122am @EonnieHaru @_Dokkaebi_ i'm sorry if i forget to tag others

Hi!

Hmm, after seeing such a perfect cast it's so hard to narrow down to other people he can be paired with, but I will give it a go! I agree with you on Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Hyo Jin, would love to see a drama again with them and GY :)

I also like seeing actors/actresses one can least expect to see together, so I will give my short list here (No particular order, I just love these actors/actresses, and would like to see them together, first time or again):

Actors with GY: Jang Geun Suk, Hyun Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Dong Wook. 
Actresses with GY: Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Go Eun, Yoon Eun Hye, Jang Nara, Song Hye Kyo. 

I hope we get to see him in dramaland again soon, of course when he's well rested, less lonely and feels it's right :)
Just can't get enough of him :wub:

• Like 3