Gong Yoo Starred 'Goblin' In A Remarkable Ending

train-to-busan-busan-haeng-red-carpet-ar

Gong Yoo starred"Goblin" at last finished with a wonderful ending episode on Saturday. Actually, the drama sequel now holds the highest rated tvN drama with 20.5 percent in average, outperforming "Reply 1988's" 18.8 percent. The currently finished drama follows the life of Kim Shin, an imperishable goblin played by Gong Yoo. The actor, in a message, confessed that it was difficult for him to assume the role for the drama.

"My role this time is different from my past characters because he was not human but rather a divine like character, I felt loaded inside, and there was also the weight of working with such an outstanding scriptwriter," he said according to Allkpop. "Goblin" is composed by Kim Eun Sook, who is famous for her work of "Descendants of the Sun," "Secret Garden" and "Lovers in Paris." It was revealed previously by the scriptwriter that Gong Yoo has rejected her offers before he said yes to "Goblin" Notwithstanding the weight in assuming the lead role, Gong Yoo said they succeeded because of the supporters. The actor said fans served as their inspiration while doing the "Goblin."

The "Train to Busan" actor thanked all those people who worked hard for the success of the drama" Goblin". "I don't think that the Kim Shin of today and the "Goblin" of today would exist if not for the innumerable staff team," he included. Gong Yoo also expressed his appreciation to his co-actors, feeling frustrated about not expressing gratitude toward them all the time.

At the same time, "Goblin" staff and crew wanted to go for a holiday to celebrate the success of the drama. Soompi referred to. Reports cited that the production team will travel to Phuket, Thailand on Feb. 6. Actors are trying to arrange their schedule to join in the celebratory excursion.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/278829/20170126/gong-yoo-starred-goblin-in-a-remarkable-ending.htm

• Like 5

On 1/25/2017 at 5:51 PM, lkgy99 said:

GY clothes in here reminds me of the after party of Coffee Prince too :)) and what the daebak things... From the photo of Big's wedding vs. Goblin's wedding... This man is really oppa-able, doesn't get older but sure maturer. Never age, surely perfect for 'drops of youth' brand :))

• Like 3

Who were the hottest stars of the 2nd half of 2016?

Good Data Corporation released the results of a poll revealing the hottest stars of the 2nd half of 2016 on January 26!

At the top of the list with 130,005 votes is 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' actor Park Bo Gum. In 2nd place with 107,596 votes is Gong Yoo of 'Goblin', and in 3rd with 86,569 votes is Lee Jong Suk of 'W'.

The three actors also topped the drama section in the same order with 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' actress Kim Yoo Jung coming in at #4, and 'Incarnation of Jealousy' actor Jo Jung Suk at #5. Lee Jun Ki, Jun Ji Hyun, Han Hyo Joo, IU, Gong Hyo Jin, and Kim Go Eun also made the list.

Who would you have voted for?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/who-were-the-hottest-stars-of-the-2nd-half-of-2016

• Like 5

Hi all! All 3 threads just exploded. 

I'm worried about his safety but can I just say, if I'm at the venue, I'll be the first to scream so loud.

He needs security anywhere he goes even overseas. There are so many Asians in Australia and I believe this scene is considered tame. If he comes to Southeast Asia, he will be mobbed for sure and his team has too little people, from what I see in the photos and vids, just about 5-7 people? He will be mobbed for sure. 

I hope his management adds more staff to bring him around safely. 

I'm happy that he is popular after his drama and I hope they do a good multi-city fan-meet tour. 

Lastly... thank you for posting! Your posts are like the best collection I found so far. I only saw 1-2 vids out of those that you have posted <3   @lkgy99 @princess nour90 @CatchMine_ID

• Like 4