Guest chigurl

ha ha :D , thanks aalhl

i came on here to put da youtube links here too(forgot to put it here yesterday :P )

ash_0621, jus a friendly reminder to please do not quote whole pictures cuz it takes away from my bandwidth...

you can jus take off da img tags off...thanks :)

Guest Ailin*

I shared a YTN Star news video clip of Gong Yoo's most recent media appearance (after filming One Fine Day) at Im Soo Jung's new movie "Lump Sugar" Special VIP Premiere that took place on July 25th, at the One Fine Day thread a couple of days ago. Here's another different video clip of the VIP premiere where you can see a better shot of Gong Yoo without his sunglasses.

Lump Sugar Special VIP Premiere (7/25/06)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oruLU3b6FBw&search=sidus

f6938a0f.jpg

09d9e99e.jpg

Check out his new "cut"! Funky! :lol:

47d2ba6d.jpg

584560e8.jpg

credit: cyworld

7988842e.jpg

Guest soutsada7

ooo, I love his new funky hairdo :w00t: thanks for sharing the pix Ailin :P

thanks for all these hot piccies chigurl...omo, this man is hot, hot, hot!!! :wub: I'm literally drooling right now :lol:

Guest chigurl

omo..omo...omo :w00t:

he look soooooooo good wit da new haircut :sweatingbullets:

i wonder if its for a new project :unsure:

thanks Ailin*

runs away to go watch da clip again :phew:

**edit**

jus noticed its my 300 post...yay

Guest love_jesus

thanks for the special interview clip Ailin*

gong yoo looks hot with his new haricut. i love it >:] and his voice is still the same sexy voice that i love too. <3

Guest oc-ca

he is such a major hottie. after finishing one fine day i rewatched s diary because i missed watching him on a weekly basis. he isn't a classicly handsome or flower-pretty as favored in korea right now. but he has this charisma and can change his look from serious/scary/mean to mischievous in a second.

Guest chynna02

omfg i loveeeee loveee lovee his new hair *faint*

thanks for the picz... lol i thought in the first pic that he was bald :x but then when he showed the kinda "extra" hair on top, i was like, "oooh he's not bald ^^"....

Guest stereo_sushi

does anybody have the episode of ysmm with gong yoo & kim sun ah??

thks for aswering ^^

<3 LUV GONG YOO *o*

Guest love_jesus

^ hi stereo_sushi. what is ysmm?

thanks again to chigurl for the awesome pics. i love his short hair now ^^ and before, esp. in she's on duty. speaking of which, i found two fan made MV's for she's on duty for all thos gongyoo and kim suna fans. (those two definitely have great chemistry :] ) and some random interview/scenes just for gongyoo love<3 haha enjoy !

megaupload: She's On Duty MV 1

megaupload: She's On Duty MV 2

credit: gongyooholic.com

short clip of gongyoo and kim sun ah link

credit:as labeled

short fanmade mv link

credit:as labeled

(need windows media player to watch)

Guest ash_0621

ha ha :D , thanks aalhl

i came on here to put da youtube links here too(forgot to put it here yesterday :P )

ash_0621, jus a friendly reminder to please do not quote whole pictures cuz it takes away from my bandwidth...

you can jus take off da img tags off...thanks :)

Hehehe!! Sorry, I don't know that. Now, I know!! Thanks for your friendly reminder. :P

Guest xosandy

Kong Yoo to Hold Fan Meetings in Japan

gongu_l.jpg

Actor Kong Yoo will hold a news conference and a fan meeting in Tokyo on August 5 and another fan meeting in Osaka on August 6.

The actor¡¯s agency said Kong has decided to meet with his Japanese fans at their own request and will meet with some 1,700 fans in Tokyo and Osaka. Kong¡¯s popularity rose in Japan for his role in the TV drama ¡°Hardtack Teacher and Star Candy,¡± which aired on Japan¡¯s KNTV twice.

"I look forward to meeting my Japanese fans. I¡¯ve been practicing singing and honing my Japanese-language skills to communicate with my fans in Japan," said Kong.

Kong will hold a fan meeting in Korea on August 20 with his official fan club ¡°YOO&I.¡±

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...9009_11858.html

Guest Ailin*

chigurl, thanks for sharing more delectable photos of Gong Yoo with us. :blush: And thanks to love_jesus for sharing those cool She's on Duty MVs and cute mini clips of Gong Yoo as well. :P (Those who have never seen Kim Sun Ah and Gong Yoo's hot kisses will find it in these MVs. B) )

Here are reups of the She's On Duty MVs that love_jesus provided...

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=bdc7cb8956376de81e5bcacad5368823 (MV 1)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=f171d9fa5fd868a934b21e2ceb742d38 (MV 2)

Also, thanks xosandy for the news of Gong Yoo's visit to Japan to meet his Japanese fans. It's good to see his popularity is rising in Japan too. Here's a poster of his Japanese fan meeting in Osaka this coming Sunday, August 6th.

b604c281.jpg

stereo_sushi, I have that YaShimManMan episode (there are 2 parts) and I'll upload them here soon. Stay tuned.

Guest stereo_sushi

stereo_sushi, I have that YaShimManMan episode (there are 2 parts) and I'll upload them here soon. Stay tuned.

THKS YOU SO MUCH *o*

Guest love_jesus

ah. japan. i wanna go. korea or japan, i wanna see gongyoo oppa. :[ haha. maybe another time. thanks for the news xosandy.

Guest stereo_sushi

These are all the gong yoo's gifs that i have ^^

enjoy it!! ;)

02ob1gn1.gif

000010ya1uh6.gif

018pn1yi1.gif

020sl1hy0.gif

025xl1we9.gif

my favorite >.<

035es1it5.gif

115le1en9.gif

376dw1vi4.gif

0397oc1bl2.gif

credits : popcornfor2's community

Guest Ailin*

stereo_sushi, thanks for the wonderful gifs. :)

Here are the YaShimManMan Episodes 81 & 82 (10/04) - guests include the S Diary cast: Kim Sun Ah, Kim Su Ro, Lee Hyun Woo and of course, Gong Yoo.

6d8a0858.jpg

058eeaf0.jpg

(Kim Sun Ah says that Gong Yoo kisses very well. :lol: )

YSMM Ep. 81 (LQ) 127 MB

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=732a757fc6426295141844575f8f1bac

YSMM Ep. 82 (LQ) 52 MB

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=f1ab9d6fb0ff192c6a8922ce148ac2e3

credit: wjswldnd57's clubbox

Another earlier YSMM episode that Gong Yoo appeared in...

YaShimManMan Ep.47 - 2/02/04 (LQ) 111 MB - with Gong Yoo & Kim Jung Hwa (costar in Spy Girl)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=4ae897b0fbafd6ad4c3169b093c31b2a

credit: wjswldnd57's clubbox