Happy 2019 everyone! Coming back here sure brings loads of memories. :) So happy that GY is making new movies soon! I continue to miss a lot while I was away... in the tiny enclaves of the heart... in the silence of the night...in the stillness of my soul etc etc... 

• Like 4

COME PLAY EVERYONE!!! PLEASE SEND ME YOUR FAVORITE GY GIFS/PICTURES!!!

Here is mine:

Related image

credit to owner this isn't mine!!!

Ok fine. I believe this is one of my favorites. I could not choose! I think they are just too many! I believe I get so depressed. I try to look at GY and then I say, "I feel a lot better!" I think he makes a lot of us feel better :). I'm not even going to pretend. I am not the best person here on his forum. And I'm always causing trouble! I need to learn to move on!

PLEASE COULD SHARE GY GIFS/PICTURES/ VIDEOS WITH ME????!!!

Me when I see GY gifs/pictures/videos:

Image result for happy cartoon gifs

"OH MY GOD!!!!""

Edited by 2handsintertwined
:)
  • Like 2

MY FAVORITE GY CF:

credit to owner not mine!!

Why is this my favorite GY CF? Well, I like his hair. I like the way he looks at her. And I wish he looked at me like that. I think he makes me feel like, "Do you want to go out on a date with me?" Or I feel like he's saying, "Do you want to hold my hand?" And I love his beautiful eyes. I feel like they are staring into my soul. I like his white shirt. I think it looks good on his beautiful skin....Am I sounding creepy???

@tok-soompi I always forget! I believe you aren't a GY fan. I just wanted to know if you could share gifs/pics/videos with me! Please?? I sent you a PM. Are you upset with me? I just want to be your friend!!! :bawling:

I promise I'm not pushy!

Why is everyone hiding?!

Edit: I don't think words can describe how I feel about him. I believe his smile is so warm. And I believe his heart is kind. And I believe he is a good man. I think he just makes me feel safe. 

Some of you are probably like...Why is she saying all of this?

Or some of you are saying...Someday GY will get married!! Well that's true. I believe it too. I just know that I want a man like him because I think he has a kind heart. And I believe I want a man with a kind heart.  

• Like 1

OMG I FORGOT. @rubie HI!!!! How is our LBH doing?! I miss Mr. Sunshine!!!  How are you doing?! I am so happy to see you here in GY's place! Thanks for all the info! I believe you are the best. I love you!!!

Edit: *looks at mods* I posted 4 times in a row. oops! :ph34r:

Me:

Image result for gong yoo gif

"Hi Mods! Please don't come and get me!"

Edit: @rubie And I love GY and LBH scene. I believe you shared a scene from Age of Shadows. I would love to see them in a movie together someday! Imagine it?! LBH is an amazing actor. I believe he acts with feelings. And he could help GY act in the movie. I think he could show him how to be amazing actor!

• Like 3

On 1/15/2019 at 8:43 AM, 2handsintertwined said:

@alohagongyoo  Here: GY x YEH (Coffee Prince, 2007)

Image result for gong yoo gif coffee prince

credit to owner not mine!

Thank you @2handsintertwined.  I’ve watched this scene and a few others on YouTube many times!  Re Love Alert:  the acting was fine but the script was such a disappointment and unfortunately that was reflected in the ratings and reviews.  Still, see it if you can, to support YEH and CJM, both worthy actors, and very cute together.  

• Like 3

Article below extract from Soompi

Gong Yoo Reveals How He Chooses His Acting Projects

Jan 17, 2019

by E. Cha

In a recent interview and pictorial for Harper’s Bazaar Korea, Gong Yoo explained what he looks for in a potential acting project.

The actor, who will be gracing the cover of the magazine’s February issue, flew out to San Francisco for his shoot. Bathed in the warm glow of California sunshine, the star looked relaxed and charmingly approachable while posing for photos in an array of casual, comfortable looks.

Gong Yoo, who most recently appeared in the hit tvN drama “Goblin,” has a busy year ahead of him. He will be starring in both “Kim Ji Young, Born in ’82“—the film adaptation of the best-selling novel—and the upcoming action thriller “Seo Bok” (literal title), which will be helmed by the director behind the popular 2012 film “Architecture 101.”

When asked about his decision process for choosing roles, Gong Yoo replied, “I don’t really follow a fixed plan. When I choose a project, my decision strongly reflects my emotions at the time. I don’t want to remain in an obvious, stereotypical place [as an actor], and I want to keep moving.”

He continued, “When I choose a project, one of my biggest concerns is whether it’ll be something new and different for me. Because even though I don’t write screenplays and don’t direct [films or dramas], I do creative work and participate in creating a production as a member of the cast.”

Both “Kim Ji Young, Born in ’82” and “Seo Bok” are scheduled to begin filming in early 2019.

• Like 3

41 Year Old Gong Yoo was Adorably Scolded During His Photoshoot... After He Did This One Thing

Gong Yoo made some trouble during his photo shoot.

On January 15th, the actor's agency Soop Management uploaded a making film of his photo shoot with clothing brand 'Discovery.' Gong Yoo modeled for the brand's latest collection, posing among the artificial iglos behind him. During the photoshoot, Gong Yoo suddenly got excited and danced along the song played in the studio. Soon, the photographer stopped him from dancing and said, "You have to be serious for this photo shoot."

Taken aback, Gong Yoo stopped dancing and posed for the camera. However, he could not stop to feel the rhythm and started to dance again. The only different thing was that he danced with his serious face after got scolded by the photographer. He then said, "I think there is at least one good photo, right?"

Not to mention, seeing the 41 years old (Korean age) Gong Yoo got scolded brings laughter to fans. Some of the comments on the web read "He looks so excited while dancing to the song", "Is he really a 41-year-old guy? I think he is a 41-month baby", "I laughed so hard when he suddenly stopped after got scolded by the photographer", and more. 

Check out the video above to know more!

http://kstarlive.com/41-Year-Old-Gong-Yoo-was-Adorably-Scolded-During-His-Photoshoot----After-He-Did-This-One-Thing-6045512

• LOL 1

Thanks for sharing GY updates everyone!

On 1/17/2019 at 4:01 PM, alohagongyoo said:

Thank you @2handsintertwined.  I’ve watched this scene and a few others on YouTube many times!  Re Love Alert:  the acting was fine but the script was such a disappointment and unfortunately that was reflected in the ratings and reviews.  Still, see it if you can, to support YEH and CJM, both worthy actors, and very cute together.  

You're welcome, sweetie. So you've watched that scene many times! Me too :) So you think the acting in Love Alert was fine but the script was disappointing? Oh. Well, that makes me sad.:bawling: I will try to see Love Alert. And I will always support YEH! :wub:

@rubie Ok. SO I'm sorry I mention 3 times. Did you get my PM?

Me to you:

Image result for lee byung-hun gong yoo age of shadows gif

Related image

Gong Yoo and Lee Byung Hyun in Age of Shadows, 2016(gifs not mine credit to owner)

And....

@rubie This is my favorite LBH gif:

Related image

(LBH, Mr. Sunshine, 2018 this is not mine credit to onwer):bawling: MR SUNSHINE PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!! GOD LBH is so handsome here. And look at the beautiful smile! He looks like he heard the happiest news in his life! He looks like he's looking at  someone he loves! I want to laugh because he's laughing! And look at that coat! The coat looks nice with his skin! And his hair is beautiful!!!!! I'm a stalker. Someone call help!

Me:

Image result for security real housewives gif

"Someone help me. I'm a stalker!"(gif is not mine!!! credit to owner)

So what does this gif mean? I was saying, "Can you guys call for help? I'm acting like a stalker" I'm trying to be funny :) 

So @rubie... I know GY isn't your favortie. What's your favorite GY gif???:wub:

I'm sorry if I'm pushy

On 1/17/2019 at 9:28 AM, katakwasabi said:

Ohhh.. Gong Yoo looks lovely in the harper's bazaar vid and pics :lol:

I agree. I think he looks lovely too. And I think he looks comfy. I just want to hug him. Ok...Stalker again! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!o

And I like his hair!!!!! And his smile!!!

Edit: Some people say, "I don't know what she's talking about." Well I'm trying to explain. A lot of people don't understand "black culture." So my gif is funny. That's all! :D (Yes, I am a black woman. I think a lot of you already know that! Hahahahahaa.)

Edit: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LIKES/REACTIONS!!!

• Like 1

I'm not looking for likes. I just love GY right now. I am thinking of him. And I'm listening to Coffee Prince Sad thing over and over. I'm thinking, "He makes me feel so good inside!" and "I miss him forever and always."

So I'm going to share some GY with everyone:

Image result for gong yoo gif

credit to owner this is not mine! I wish it was mine!

Ok! I wish he winked at me. If he did? I think I would be on the floor! I would faint! "GY please no!!!" I'm sorry that sounds creepy.

You are all like, "She's crazy." and "She needs help." or "She doesn't really like GY." Well, you're wrong! I loooooooooooooooove him!

And I can't say how much because it's so BIG! Hey, he looks so handsome in his white shirt. And his skin looks so beautiful and healthy, and his hair is beautiful. That shirt looks nice with his skin:wub:

EDIT: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LIKES OR REACTIONS!

Waiting on @rubie to reply:

Me:

Image result for cute waiting gifs

Edit: I am talking to myself. But that's okay! I do that a lot here! It's GY's place. But I'm like, "It's about me now. Hahahahahahaha" And some of my gifs/jokes aren't funny. And my GY gifs aren't funny! And I'm stalking GY...Just say it! "She wants attention..." Well? You're right! I am trying to be silly everyone. I don't think it's working....Please don't take me seriously. I am always joking. And I love GY so much. I came back. I want to share my love for him!

EDIT: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LIKES OR REACTIONS!

Someone says, "That 2hands is a crazy black GY fan." and someone says, "That crazy black fan is stalking GY."

Me:

Image result for real housewives  phaedra gif

I'm saying, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

More GY because he has a beautiful heart:

Image result for gong yoo gifs

Related image

Image result for gong yoo gifs

And a GY CF:

Walking with GY on the beach. Can I be the model????

credit to owner! These are not my gifs/pictures/videos!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY handsome KING

EDIT: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LIKES OR REACTIONS