23 hours ago, Noor90 said:

Wonderland is expected to unfold a lyrical fantasy world that has never been shown in domestic film industry 

Expections are already high on the chemistry between park bo gum and Suzy as well as Gong Yoo and Tang Wei's mournful love story which will bring them together as a couple in their 40s

I realised that gy and jung yu mi have collaborated quite a lot of movies 

and I am just curious are they in the same agency company ?

But they do look cute 

I feel that gy is a very friendly person and a good buddy amongst his friends 

because he is very childlike 

I realised Korean actors are very gentle and childlike 

especially gy he like to tease around 

this part is very heartwarming 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LIM AILI said:

I realised that gy and jung yu mi have collaborated quite a lot of movies 

and I am just curious are they in the same agency company ?

But they do look cute 

I feel that gy is a very friendly person and a good buddy amongst his friends 

because he is very childlike 

I realised Korean actors are very gentle and childlike 

especially gy he like to tease around 

this part is very heartwarming 

Yes, gy &Yumi worked together 4 times " Silenced , Train to Busan , Kim ji young born 1982, and wonderland. And yes now they 're in the same agency "Soop management" . Yes our GY is gentleman, funny , cute , shy , witty all at the same time . That's why i love him . He's unique, also he has a great heart. 

Loved 'Parasite'? Here Are 13 Other Korean Movies To Add To Your Must-Watch List

“Once you overcome the one-inch-tall barrier of subtitles, you will be introduced to so many more amazing films.” - Bong Joon Ho, Director of 'Parasite'.

2. Silenced (2011)

9fda.jpg

A newly appointed art teacher at a school for hearing-impaired children uncovers the horrible truth behind the seemingly exemplary Benevolence Academy - faculty members have been sexually assaulting the young deaf students for years. The movie is based on real-life events that took place at Gwangju Inhwa School for the hearing-impaired.

Main cast: Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi

Genres: Drama | Crime | Legal/Courtroom

Notable achievements: While this movie is the only one on this list to not be submitted for Academy Award consideration, it sparked public outrage that led to the reopening of the investigation into the real-life incidents depicted. It was also the catalyst behind the passing of the Dogani Bill which abolished the statute of limitations for sex crimes against minors and the disabled.

8. The Age of Shadows (2016)

9b10.jpg

Set in the late 1920s, the story follows a Korean police officer who was previously part of the independence movement but now works for the Japanese. He starts questioning his allegiances when he gets caught up in a cat-and-mouse game between a group of resistance fighters attempting to destroy key Japanese facilities in Seoul and Japanese agents who are trying to stop them.

Main cast: Song Kang Ho, Gong Yoo, Han Ji Min, Uhm Tae Goo, and Shin Sung Rok

Genres: Action | Drama | Period Film | Thriller | Spy

Notable achievements: Upon release, it topped the South Korean box office for three consecutive weeks.

https://says.com/my/entertainment/korean-movies-that-are-just-as-good-as-parasite

• Like 2