Quantcast

'Wonderland' with stars such as Gong Yoo, Park Bo Gum, Suzy, Choi Woo Sik, & Jung Yoo Mi likely to begin filming next month

1583988724-20200312-wonderland.jpg

One of the most highly anticipated upcoming films of this year, 'Wonderland', will likely begin filming by the beginning of April. 

'Wonderland' is known as director Kim Tae Yong's first new production in 9 years, after his hit romance film 'Late Autumn' starring his now wife, Tang Wei in 2011. 

Director Kim Tae Yong will be working with his wife Tang Wei once again for 'Wonderland', in addition to a slew of top stars who are currently in talks to join the production. Most recently, actor Gong Yoo's side revealed that he is reviewing an offer for 'Wonderland', while other stars still discussing their potential casting in 'Wonderland' include Park Bo Gum, Jung Yoo Mi, Choi Woo Sik, and Suzy

Insiders have commented that casting for 'Wonderland' will be confirmed by the end of this month, as the film is expected to kick off shooting in early April at the latest. The scenario for 'Wonderland' is as follows: a woman whose boyfriend is in a coma and a man mourning the loss of his wife become clients for an artificial reality experience, known as 'Wonderland'. If the above cast members decide to work on the film, Jung Yoo Mi and Choi Woo Sik will play two key engineers in charge of running this artificial world. Suzy will play a woman in her twenties whose boyfriend (Park Bo Gum) is in a coma. Gong Yoo will play the role of a man mourning his late wife (Tang Wei). 

'Wonderland's current estimated production costs surpass 10 billion KRW (8.3 million USD). Filming will likely take 3-4 months, before the full production premieres some time in early 2021. What do you think of the premise of 'Wonderland' so far?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/03/wonderland-with-stars-such-as-gong-yoo-park-bo-gum-suzy-choi-woo-sik-jung-yoo-mi-likely-to-begin-filming-next-month

• Like 2

ES5XDsaVAAAJJuB?format=jpg&name=large

ES5XDswUMAA1hD_?format=jpg&name=large

Discovery Expedition 2020

• Like 1

ES5XH-bVAAIGOf0?format=jpg&name=large

ES5XH-wVAAA00oD?format=jpg&name=large

ES5XH_NUwAAkdn-?format=jpg&name=large

Discovery Expedition 2020

• Like 1

@lkgy99 welcome back sis

@tok-soompi i wish gy'll accept this project. I love his role & concept of this movie. Although i wanted him to choose new drama not a movie.:phew:

• Love 2

Upcoming movie 'Wonderland' boasts star-studded line-up

2020031110214523300_1.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] 'Wonderland' perfect ensemble with Park Bogum, Suzy, Choi Woo Shik, Jung Yoomi, Gong Yoo, Tang Wei

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+421, -25] Just look at that line-up, there's no way you don't see this

2. [+372, -26] Wow... an explosion of visuals with that cast, it's daebak ㅠㅠ

3. [+309, -24] Just watching the visuals of Suzy, Park Bogum, Gong Yoo, and Tang Wei would be so fun

4. [+60, -8] Wait a minute, a casting like this is possible?

5. [+57, -6] It makes me curious what kind of movie requires such a cast but I'm also just grateful for all the eye candy in one movie too

6. [+57, -16] Suzy and Park Bogum as a couple ㅠㅜ I approve

7. [+56, -6] They're all my favorite actors, I can't wait

8. [+51, -6] What kind of daebak line-up is this?!

9. [+51, -9] With all of them together, there's no way I don't see this

10. [+49, -6] All my biases in one line-up ㅜㅜㅠ this is crazy

11. [+48, -8] I can't wait for the movie but imagine all the promos and conferences, who are the reporters supposed to focus on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's just an explosion of visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+46, -9] Wow, all well-liked actors, what an amazing line-up

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

22 hours ago, Noor90 said:

@lkgy99 welcome back sis

thanks my sis :heart:

And thank you also for everything you do for our beloved GY :star:
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Gong-Yoo-IU-Park-Bo-Gum-Suzy.jpg?s=900x6

Koreans Vote Which Stars They Want To Give Pepero To On Pepero Day

With Pepero Day (November 11) only a day away, a job portal specifically for part-time employment conducted a survey from October 27 to November 9, asking users which star they would like to give Pepero to.

The questionnaire received 3,286 votes from people in their 20s. For the male category, Gong Yoo took first place with 29.3 percent of votes, narrowly edging out Park Bo Gum by just 0.1 percent.

For the female category, IU placed first with 27.9 percent of votes and Suzy followed up with 24.4 percent.

Check out the rest of the results below!

Female:

1. IU
  2. Suzy
  3. Kim Sejeong
  4. Seo Hyun Jin
  5. Seo Ye Ji
  6. Seolhyun
  7. Sulli

Male:

1. Gong Yoo
  2. Park Bo Gum
  3. Lee Jong Suk
  4. Woo Do Hwan
  5. Yang Se Jong
  6. Kim Jae Wook
  7. Gong Myung

Which star would you like to give Pepero to?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1074643wpp/koreans-vote-stars-want-give-pepero-pepero-day

• Like 2

If gy accepted to star in this movie "wonderland" , it'll his 4th time to act with yumi , his 2nd time to act with suzy , choi woo sik , park bo gum. 

While searching for Tang wei who'll play gy wife. I found she was lead actress of movie lust  caution & gy mentioned before he loved this movie & wanted to star in movie like "lust caution"

https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/entertainment/yoo-gong-meets-fans-in-hong-kong-8826678

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tang_Wei

According to below article, i found that director kim tae yong supposed to direct movie "With God" and gy & Tang wei had offers to star in this movie but when director was changed to yong hwa kim & cast was changed too

http://kankoku-seoul.jp/kankokueigawonderlandgongyoo-2/

• Insightful 1

SSG.com 

Cute & funny CF "our man is farmerman , fishman , salesman ,....."

• Thanks 1

GY with his best friend MyQ at Staples center in LA 

I don't know this pic is old or new but i'm just glad our man is doing well

• Love 1

On 3/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, Noor90 said:

If gy accepted to star in this movie "wonderland" , it'll his 4th time to act with yumi , his 2nd time to act with suzy , choi woo sik , park bo gum. 

While searching for Tang wei who'll play gy wife. I found she was lead actress of movie lust  caution & gy mentioned before he loved this movie & wanted to star in movie like "lust caution"

https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/entertainment/yoo-gong-meets-fans-in-hong-kong-8826678

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tang_Wei

According to below article, i found that director kim tae yong supposed to direct movie "With God" and gy & Tang wei had offers to star in this movie but when director was changed to yong hwa kim & cast was changed too

http://kankoku-seoul.jp/kankokueigawonderlandgongyoo-2/

((Shock)) this is so coincidence.  No wonder they clicked very well as friend.  Han Ji Min favourtie actor is Tony Leung and he finds him really attractive in Lust, Caution.

Spoiler

HK interview during her visit for Asian Film.

Credit all the above to authors

She mention for female artiste, she likes Maggie Cheung and Zhang Ziyi, for male artiste she likes Tony Leong.  She finds him very attractive in Lust, Caution.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1