Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just finished "One Fine Day"...

Gong Yoo is one FINE looking man... his body is not bad either.... ;)

Noticed him in quite a few movies but this is first drama of him I've watched...

"Continuous exposure" (as in 16 hours of drama) does make your heart grow fonder... so to speak... ^^

Going to look for his other dramas...

Guest chigurl

more goodies :P

Ailin* and love_jesus you guys are awesome...

love_jesus, i can only imagine how hard it is to translate but it seems like you really knw what youre doin so..

i would have to agree with Ailin* that youre a great addition to WITH S2 :P

cant believe you saw our man Gong Yoo...sigh...jealous

dats too bad you didnt knw who he was then

you were probably like "can you move over cuz i wanna take a pic of han ji hye" :lol:

wow!!!you even have him on tape..does he look as good in person?

Rxgoodleaf, welcome to the obsession of Gong Yoo :P

man, this cf is pretty hottt :sweatingbullets:

or is evrything gong yoo does jus makes it hottt :phew:

i think the hallway scene was even hotter than the actual kiss...

it was funny how his button popped out...maybe cuz hes muscles were jus too big :ph34r:

there was one shot of him at around the 1:03 mark...he looked so good :sweatingbullets:

heres some more goodies......

YOUTUBE Gong Yoo Vidal Sasoon CF PART 1 Interview

YOUTUBE Gong Yoo Vidal Sasoon CF PART 2 Paparazzi

YOUTUBE Gong Yoo Vidal Sasoon CF PART 3 Scandal

credit Ailin*

Gong Yoo YTN STAR NEW Shampoo CF 8/14/06

sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2vjs6a

youtube

YOUTUBE Gong Yoo YTN STAR NEW Shampoo CF 8/14/06

this is a fan meeting he held in 2005..im not sure where it was though...

sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/uchyrs

youtube

YOUTUBE Gong Yoo Fan Meeting 2005

gyoo_sphoto4-1.jpg

gyoo_sphoto3-1.jpg

gyoo_sphoto2-1.jpg

gyoo_sphoto1-1.jpg

gyoo_sphoto8-1.jpg

gyoo_sphoto7-1.jpg

gyoo_sphoto6-1.jpg

gyoo_sphoto5-1.jpg

**credit sidus**

wow!! thanks chigurl for all of those goodies.. looks like the fan meeting is before One Fine Day.. Gong Yoo had his long hair on! Actually, I miss this hairstyle of his. :rolleyes:

Guest love_jesus

sweeet.. more goodies :] lol thanks chigurl. i'm guessing it was a birthday/fan meeting for gongyoo. on the cake it says 'happy/ bday/ YOO&I' aw. cute. gongyoo is definitely cute on screen and off. ^____^ thanks Ailin* for the hangten pics. anyone know when that's comn out?

Guest Ailin*

Yes, thanks chigurl for more of your goodies! :P

love_jesus, hmmm...I think Gong Yoo signed a 6-month contract with Hangten to model their clothing in print ads/or catalog only (no CFs or TV commercials), using a "fall lovers" theme with Lee Hana. So I suppose the photos are coming out soon, if not already with the ones I posted above.

eswhydee, I don't think Gong Yoo ever went out with Gong Hyo Jin as a real couple. They're just good friends and belong at the same management agency (Sidus HQ), just like Gong Yoo is in the same situation with Kim Sun Ah. And of course, they co-starred together in "Hardtack/Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy" last year.

Gong Yoo hasn't announced what his next project will be. In his recent interviews, he said that he'll be taking a break after just completing his latest drama "One Fine Day" and will be deciding on his next project soon.

I thought it was interesting that Gong Yoo is # 20 on M.net's Korea's Top (Most Appealing) 100 Bachelors list, given the highly competitive market full of Korean hotties. :rolleyes::D

d718652b.jpg

credit: naver blog, as labeled

Guest djoching

first sw him in my tutor friend and didn't like him there... but he grew on me as i saw his movies...

now i'm officially hooked as i finished one fine day... he's so hot... not conventionally good-looking but very likeable...

i think he has one of the best bodies if not the best among korean actors now.. not skinny and not too buff... just right size of muscles... and the proportion of his torso to his legs is also nice... not too short legs which is typical of asian men...

that's why almost any kind of clothing fits him...

Guest djoching

can i ask if gong yoohas been to the army or will there be a time that he will be gone for 2 years? ... i hope he finished it already....

Guest chigurl

im so happy hes # 20 on M.net's Korea's Top (Most Appealing) 100 Bachelors list...yay

now he jus need to move up to the top 10 or top 5 (i think thats pushing it though)he he

thanks Ailin*

i find it funny though that the mc for xman(i dont knw his name :unsure: ) is number 5 and our man is number 20 :lol:

the little boy from shoot dori is actually on the list..hes such a cutie though..he he

i dont knw if i should be sursprised hes on the list or that hes actually number 40 :lol:

can i ask if gong yoohas been to the army or will there be a time that he will be gone for 2 years? ... i hope he finished it already....

as far as i knw he hasnt gone into the army yet

which means hes gonna go in the next couple of years :(

love_jesus, you never fail to amaze me with all the goodies you have all the time! :D Thanks so much for all those photos as well as the clip of the photoshoot of Gong Yoo with Kim Sun Ah.

Well, from what we've seen what you've done for translating stuff for us, we can vow that you're a great addition to WITH S2! :lol:

love_jesus, i can only imagine how hard it is to translate but it seems like you really knw what youre doin so..

i would have to agree with Ailin* that youre a great addition to WITH S2 :P

I've been "lurking" silently here and now just hafta say, Ailin*, you're right on the money there lol.

our love_jesus is so precious to us WITH S2 hehehe... no doubt about it ^^

Thank you so much for those pictures of Gong Yoo and clips and everything....

you girls rock!! hehehe...

"One Fine Day" was my first encounter of Gong Yoo and he's such a great actor <3

Even though I was rooting for DongHa-HaNeul in OFD, but can't seem to 'ignore' his charms as Gun...

I mean, if I were the writer,... I would make him the perfect brother to HaNeul as their scenes together are so awesome together... <3

Just love him as Gun, and hope to see more of his projects in the future...^^

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j65/chi_...%20yoo/gy55.jpg

^ really love this picture <333 thanks for posting it up!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Rewatched "She Is On Duty" again...

Can't get enough of him! :D

I think I am in my "bad boy" phase again... tough guy with a goatee but with a heart of gold... ;)

Looking for "S Diary" and "Spy Girl" (I know I have them) among tons of movie CDs I have... gotta organize them in some fashion... one of these days... sigh...

Downloading "Hardtack Teacher and Starcandy" (<- not sure of English title of 건빵선생과 별사탕)... almost finished with downloading all 16 episodes! ^^

BTW, I do prefer GY with shorter hair... I liked his shorter hair style in later half of "One Fine Day"... not that he doesn't look cute with longer hair... it's just that longer hair hides gorgeous face of his! lol

Guest djoching

yup... i rewatched she's on duty also last night after reading his thread.. was so curious about his kissing scene with KSA....

i prefer him also with short hair so i'm watching now hardtack teacher in you tube... now in episode 3....

Guest annababy

wow, i'm so happy he finally got the recognition he deserves from his acting from one fine day and that's he's MORE popular now!!!!!!

gosh, he so SO MUCH HOTTER!!!!!!!!! AND HE CAN KISS SOOO WELL!!!!!! I WANNA KISS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yeah he got soooo much hotter and the cf soooooooooo sexxxxy!!!!!

Guest chigurl

Downloading "Hardtack Teacher and Starcandy" (<- not sure of English title of 건빵선생과 별사탕)... almost finished with downloading all 16 episodes! ^^

BTW, I do prefer GY with shorter hair... I liked his shorter hair style in later half of "One Fine Day"... not that he doesn't look cute with longer hair... it's just that longer hair hides gorgeous face of his! lol

i prefer him also with short hair so i'm watching now hardtack teacher in you tube... now in episode 3....

i would have to agree with you guys that i luv him with short hair...

he looks way better with short hair than with long hair...jus so yummy :sweatingbullets:

by the way if guys wanna watch hardtrack teacher online heres a link

http://aznv.tv/en/

they have it under "hello, my teacher"

wow, i'm so happy he finally got the recognition he deserves from his acting from one fine day and that's he's MORE popular now!!!!!!

gosh, he so SO MUCH HOTTER!!!!!!!!! AND HE CAN KISS SOOO WELL!!!!!! I WANNA KISS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yeah he got soooo much hotter and the cf soooooooooo sexxxxy!!!!!

he he :P youre not the only one that wants to kiss him :phew:

i think we would all like to experience that..rite?

samgirl,im not sure if they are friends but i do knw that they are both

in the same management company named Sidus

Guest jfooleyz

found some pics that were in my harddrive these came from soompi

before it screwed up last year..

:D click for large size :w00t:

govp4.th.jpg

just look how HOTT he is wahh!!!

bcd5c0bb20b5dab7cec7cfb0ed20c6f7c1eec3ebc7d120b0f8c0aia5.th.jpg414e24b5d05a1ef6.th.jpg

maxasdiary03xy7.th.jpg

WTF^?? :lol: wahha from a spy series he did...

hie..

thanks for posting up all the lovely pics of the sizzling hot MAN!

:D

i have to say he is one of the best on-screen kisser i have ever seen!!

unfortunately, i noted that some girls just don't know how to kiss back! i felt bad for him. (For those who watched OFD, u will know what i m talkin about...err...unless i was the only sick one looking out for those things..errr...then forget i said anything.. :blush: )

and of coz, he is a great actor. but i have to say i prefer to see him in the movies too. movies got shorter time span, cuz my nose can only bleed so many times.

:lol:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I have been meaning to comment on GY's English in "One Fine Day"...

I was rather surprised with his English speaking skill... can't say it's perfect but not bad at all for someone who does not use English as his main language...

Pronunciation was not bad at all... he does have slight accent but phonetically non-irritating... those of you who are around ppl with heavy accent will know what I mean... there are ppl with rather irritating accent and you just wanna correct them! Just expressing my opinion folks... not being mean... I am a FOB (Fresh Off The Boat = old slang for immigrants) myself... OK, not so fresh anymore... :D

So Curious George that I am... ^^

Searched and found out (read an article) that during his one year hiatus, among other things Gong Yoo has been brushing up on his English...

And when he was given the scenario of One Find Day, he thought to himself “이 작품을 하기 위해 영어 공부를 했었구나” "Perhaps I have been studying English for this project." ^^

i have to say he is one of the best on-screen kisser i have ever seen!!

unfortunately, i noted that some girls just don't know how to kiss back! i felt bad for him. (For those who watched OFD, u will know what i m talkin about...err...unless i was the only sick one looking out for those things..errr...then forget i said anything.. :blush: )

OK... to make you feel better, I've noticed! I do agree with you that he is one of best on-screen kisser around... case in point, the ending scene of "She Is On Duty"... BOY, did I ever get hot-and-bothered! LOL

Gotta look for "S Diary"... GY and KSA in a bathtub together... taking a bath, of course! (get your minds out of gutter girls) ;)