Guest aalhl

baf1b4de_1bbb9981.jpg

There are saying that all these photos are for a CF.. hmm.... It's wierd why the couple didn't face the camera for the photoshoot? Majority photos are either taken from behind or sideway.. Aren't there supposed to look and smile into the camera? why a CF photo is categorised as photos taken by the paparazzi... :unsure::o

Guest love_jesus

aalhl, chigurl, Ailin* those are some awesome pics up there. ( i love ggong oppa in green :] ) anyway, i went on YOO&I cafe, and sadly i'm not allowed in some area's but by what a fan said (credit: hellow<3) the girl (song joo) that is seen with gongyoo is said to be the girl model for the hair/shampoo brand commercial [called "vidal sassoon"] that he is to shoot a CF with. :sweatingbullets: hehe many fans on this site are saying that she doesn't look like his type anyway. i kind of agree with that. ^___^ model song joo is the same girl gong yoo did the demisoda CF with. -coincidence? maybe. it's not forsure because theres no article that really confirms she is gongyoo's partner(for the CF), but many fans are saying its only a CF shooting.

here's another article, but i didn't really see anything else different in it than the ones Ailin* provided.

5b8ef1d6.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v13627572.html

credit: daum.net media news

78183125.jpg

heres another pic of them together.

Guest stereo_sushi

the only thing that i can see in this pics ( without counting gong yoo who is really HOT ) it's her thinness Oo ( i know that i'm focused on that XDD) but she's so skinny >.< like an anorexic =(

Guest chigurl

aalhl, thanks for da pics from the fan meet...

random question though..he he ...wats wit his outfit changes :unsure:

was he acting out scenes?

love_jesus, thanks for the info..

i would have to agree wit those fans that its a CF shooting :phew::lol:

Guest love.

i heart gong yoo!! when he played in ONE FINE DAY, i was like :o ::drool:: but then midway, he cut his hair and i thought i died and went to heaven ;)

++| ♡ |++

Guest Ailin*

aalhl, chigurl, Ailin* those are some awesome pics up there. ( i love ggong oppa in green :] ) anyway, i went on YOO&I cafe, and sadly i'm not allowed in some area's but by what a fan said (credit: hellow<3) the girl (song joo) that is seen with gongyoo is said to be the girl model for the hair/shampoo brand commercial [called "vidal sassoon"] that he is to shoot a CF with. hehe many fans on this site are saying that she doesn't look like his type anyway. i kind of agree with that. ^___^ model song joo is the same girl gong yoo did the demisoda CF with. -coincidence? maybe. it's not forsure because theres no article that really confirms she is gongyoo's partner(for the CF), but many fans are saying its only a CF shooting.

love_jesus, thanks for "investigating" for us and reporting back on your findings. LOL! Yes, I also tend to agree that Gong Yoo and that model are together for a CF because it's kind of too coincidental to catch them together on so many separate occasions, as with the different wardrobe they have on. And with such good, close shots as well. The paparazzi can't be THAT good! LOL! Hmmm...if it's for the CF, I kind of agree with aalhl that I find it strange that these photos are trickling out now before the CF is released. A ploy to gain some attention and interest, maybe?

aalhl, thanks for the additional photos of Gong Yoo's fan meeting in Japan. And chigurl, for the pics of Gong Yoo's recent photoshoot. He's looking good as usual. :)

Anyway, just to briefly summarize the interview Gong Yoo gave at the press conference in Japan...

The reporter asked him how he's feeling to be here in Japan. Gong Yoo said that he's feeling great once he stepped off the plane and is really anticipating meeting his fans in Japan. Because he just completed filming a TV drama in Korea (One Fine Day), he didn't have any sufficient time to prepare for this fan meet. He looks forward to spending a joyous time with his Japanese fans at the fan meet. He also practiced singing because he has prepared to sing a song to his fans...but was anxious because he didn't think he practiced enough due to the lack of practice time. Gong Yoo indicated that compared to "Hardtack Teacher & Star Candy," he played a more mature role in "One Fine Day. He was more like a man. :P And he talked a bit about Playboys, the Korean entertainers baseball team that he is a member of.

The reporter also asked him why he was wearing so much clothing. :D (Remember, he had a shirt, tie, plus a wool beanie, as well as a black arm thingy on.) Gong Yoo jokingly said if everyone was getting hot looking at him for wearing so much, to tell him and he'll immediately strip/take off his clothes. :P That caused the audience to erupt in laughter. But no one did. So Gong Yoo actually said he was hot, causing everyone to erupt in laughter again. :lol: He was also asked what particular brands of clothes he liked and he responded that he's not picky about brand labels. He doesn't even wear clothes at home. :ph34r::phew: Gong Yoo was also asked where he would like to shop in Japan. He found it regretful that some of the famous Japanese brands he liked were too small for his build. They didn't fit him. And he can't really cut down his height and build. :lol: (Nor that we would want him to, right girls? :rolleyes: )

Gong Yoo was asked which roles were easier to portray/act out...serious roles or comical roles. He responded that to an actor like himself, there are no easy roles. The way to improve and elevate one's acting skill is thru different roles and performances in various projects. Lastly, he was asked what are his next plans. Gong Yoo said that he just finished filming "One Fine Day" and is very tired. He plans to rest for awhile, catch up with some friends he hasn't seen lately, and will take a holiday...go traveling to rejuvenate himself. Afterwards, he'll decide on what he will do for his next project. (I guess we won't see him anytime soon. :vicx: )

Guest love_jesus

thanks for the interview summary Ailin*. how cute and funny gongyoo is. ^______^ seems like he had a good time in japan and i hope he enjoys the break he's going to have although he does look a little busy with CF's. hopefully he'll be able to spend time with his family and close friends during his break even though all us ggong fans are gona miss him tons :'[ hehe i can't wait till he comes back again. :D maybe he'll do another moviee??

btw: this thread is growing every second :] <3 let''s keep it up

Guest aalhl

love_jesus, thanks for "investigating" for us and reporting back on your findings. LOL! Yes, I also tend to agree that Gong Yoo and that model are together for a CF because it's kind of too coincidental to catch them together on so many separate occasions, as with the different wardrobe they have on. And with such good, close shots as well. The paparazzi can't be THAT good! LOL! Hmmm...if it's for the CF, I kind of agree with aalhl that I find it strange that these photos are trickling out now before the CF is released. A ploy to gain some attention and interest, maybe?

Maybe they are trying to do some April's fool gimmickss.. he.he.. Okay, maybe the photos are taken from the shampoo CF but it still doesn't makes much sense to me.. i mean, we all know that our hot guy had cut his hair short after finishing OFD.. but his hair in the photo is still during OFD.. meaning that if this CF exist, then it should have been released or mentioned in news like the Hangten CF. And if it's for a shampoo CF, what aren't they showing off their beautiful shinny hair? Instead all they got is the photos of the 'couple' showing off their dating skills? hmmm... that's definitely a wierd shampoo CF don't you think so? :unsure:

sorry about my doubts, but it's just too strange because it doesn't appear like what it should appear to me. :huh:

BTW, thanks Ailin for the press conference summary.

anyway, hopefully Gong Yoo enjoy his holidays.. he deserves a break (although we will all miss him then).. :P

Guest chigurl

thank you for da interview summary Ailin*..

made me really wish dat i was there at da fan meet..

anybody knw if they tape fan meetings if they do where can we get to watch them :unsure:

he seems like a funny guy..he he

cant believe he said to ask him to take his clothes off

if i was there i would have been da first one to scream take your clothes off :phew:

he actually said he doesnt wear clothes at home :w00t:

so, hmmmm....... anybody knw where he lives :phew::sweatingbullets:

hopefully he will rest and start on a project not too long from now :(

i will definitely miss him....who am i kidding im missing him now :lol:

with all these pics coming out i definely think dat they were shooting a CF

aalhl, i think or jus my guess is dat these pics were taken recently

i think they were taken after da filming of OFD cuz at the end of the drama gong yoo's hair was shorter and his hair for these pics look alittle longer so maybe about couple weeks after da drama..

so if anything den the CF should be coming out soon....

this is jus my guess so we shall see

i could be totally wrong :lol::lol:

ok, back to watching OFD :w00t:

Guest love_jesus

hm maybe they are going out, no one knows for sure, but i don't think they are.

anyway, came across some photos on the official chinese site gongyoo.com. and just wanted to post screencaps of the s-diaries cast on this show? [i dont even know what its called --;; ] but anyone have the vid? it looks pretty funny. park myung soo and yoo jae suk are on here too :] teehehe. thos two are so funny on xman. anyway, it's been subd-ish in chinese and i think they narrowed in on gongyoo and kim sun ah. ^^ i have to say those two are cute on screen and off.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

more ^___^

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

the question below asks the group what kind of movie they would want to film with gong yoo

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

46.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

Guest chigurl

i really do think all these pics coming out are from a CF he is or was shooting...

cant wait till it comes out..

heres a couple more...

gy68.jpg

in this pic hes wearing da same shirt from da pic i posted on da previous page...

he look so gooooood :sweatingbullets:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j65/chi_...%20yoo/gy66.jpg

gy67.jpg

**credit daum**

errr.. what does the caption says in these photos?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/aal...663139064-2.jpg

love_jesus, kindly translated this on the previous page

heres the translation of the captions.

1st caption: Gong Yoo's girlfriend? She must really like to wear sunglasses and hats... (although i don't think there's anything wrong with that...)

2nd caption: a photo of gongyoo and his girlfriend taken by a paparazzi. still searching for proof...

Guest love_jesus

errr.. what does the caption says in these photos?

260802663139064-2.jpg

I agree with my fellow Yoo-ers, the girl is so thin. Look at her chest, her ribs were very visible on her V-shaped blouse. She's too thin. I hope she's not really her girlfriend because Gong Yoo can really throw her in the air like a feather, joking ;) I think she needs a girl with more muscle bulk!! Hehehe!! :D

Gong Yoo looks good on the first picture with white long-sleeved shirt with skin-head haircut!! :rolleyes:

actually this is a different photo. and i agree with you, she is soo freakn skinney (not in a good way). :[

heres this translation:

title: gong yoo is caught right on the spot! who's the girl next to him?

1st caption: it can't be his girlfriend. he said he didn't have one! is she a model? her style looks like it..

2nd caption: looks like they're caught in the middle of a date. and what's with the kids taking pictures on the side?

it still doesn't change the feeling that they aren't going out foreal. maybe i'm wrong. hopefully it is a CF. i wanna see it :]

Guest Ailin*

love_jesus, thanks for those big and clear HQ caps of the S Diary cast on the "Come to Play" show. :) (Thanks to kdrama_addiction for letting us know the name of this show.) I tried looking for it but have not been successful in locating a video of this particular episode. If only we knew which date or episode #, then it would be easier for us to look for it. Also, thanks again for the additional photo caption translations. We can always count on you! :P

You know what, chigurl and love_jesus, I can confirm that that model is shooting the Vidal Sassoon shampoo CF with Gong Yoo. :D How do I know? I saw this news clip from yesterday's (8/9/06) Section TV Ent. News on the shoot. Gong Yoo looks particularly good at the CF shoot and he and that model actually had a kissing scene too. :ph34r:love_jesus, if you can help us again with this news clip, if would be greatly appreciated! :D

60a28e1b.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/95arsd

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=d9c99375dabda67ad3b45f9a7e3e0284

credit: creidesca's cb; split by me

Also, here are some additional photos of Gong Yoo's Tokyo and Osaka's fan meetings. It looks like they all had a good time. :)

3ea2d9bd.jpg

f38efeb6.jpg

5fb1b5aa.jpg

c7aae283.jpg

741948db.jpg

8c70df57.jpg

05574d4c.jpg

6039fab0.jpg

22deb53e.jpg

c12013f2.jpg

5d66819f.jpg

credit as labeled; cyworld

**Note: I noticed lately that some of the photos we posted here on this thread are being hotlinked directly from each of our individual image host accounts onto other forums (namely by kimrabbit @ Popcornfor2). Please do hot hotlink our photos (put the images in your own photo host accounts) because it will exceed our bandwidths and then no one can view these photos. Thank you.**

Guest love_jesus

confirmed :] makes me happy lols. okay okay.. anyway, thanks Ailin* for the news!! ^___^ gongyoo looks very nice in this clip :9 i can't wait to watch the CF. here's the translation for the section tv ent. clip that Ailin* provided.

SECTION TV. ENT NEWS. ~

Gong Yoo, whose charm you can't turn down, has shown his soft charsima in his new piece of work. in the streets of paju (english street) a man is sitting with style in a car. he's the person who captures many people's attention by just sitting still. he the one fine brother, gun, from the miniseries 'one fine day', Gong Yoo.

reporter: [you look good today]

gongyoo: the clothes?

[i was going to ask you this before, but how many buttons did you release?]

this? 1, 2 3, 4 buttons. oh, i opened too many. (*^^*)

[in 'one fine day' you seemed to be very open with your clothes]

i was in the water almost the whole day so i didn't need any ( :] ). no, but just in the beginning when we filmed in Australia i think i built a lot of muscle. but towards the end i lost most of it.

announcer: what do you mean you lost it? Gong Yoo showed us his strong muscles right to the end.

(the bubble: this is what i think of losing muscles.)

[what is the concept today]

i'm supposed to come across a woman with charming and beautiful hair, and without knowing it i start to follow her and am dragged by her essence.

announcer: who is the woman that Gong Yoo falls in love with at first sight? it is this person here. finally, the filming has started and the cool looking Gong Yoo appears in front of the camera. first he walks steadily to the girl. at that moment her hair falls smoothly on Gong Yoo. it seems like she wanted to impress Gong Yoo, but it scared him instead. (the bubble: you should have told me before you flipped your hair at me..) today's filming is supposed to be where the girl flips her hair casually and secretly onto Gong Yoo's shoulder, but it's a lot harder than they thought it would be. to limit the NG's they secretly used a different tactic. however, Gong Yoo is more ticklish by her hair which causes more NG's. Even so, Gong Yoo is able to pull it off with a charming look. This is not then end, though. This time instead of her hair, it's the soft trail of her hand reaching Gong Yoo. It looks like here he doesn't mind it much, but i wonder what he was really thinking?

reporter: [her hand was down about right at that button there. how'd you feel?]

gong yoo: um..

announcer: after thinking a while...

gong yoo: her face turned red ( ^___^ )

announcer: it looks like gong yoo has a childish side to him as well. ( XD )

reporter: i heard there was a kiss scene, too.

gong yoo: i always carry around a toothbrush and tooth paste in the car (for kiss scenes)

reporter: then is this the person who is getting ready for the kiss scene?

" : the sexy reporter lina is here today to meet the sexy gong yoo. follow me.

" : even as i speak now it is pretty embarassing.

reporter: hi.

gong yoo: hi.

reporter: my name is kim lina. i'm a new reporter here. you look much cooler than other days. what are you filming here?

gong yoo: i'm advertising a hair product.

reporter: when meeting a girl, have you always thought strongly about a girl's hair style/quality

gong yoo: of course.

reporter: oh really. (laughs) what do you think? is this good enough then?

gong yoo: yeah. (talking to off screen) she just started doing this (reporting) so it seems like she's enjoying it too much. didn't she recieve an award?

reporter: yes it's true. i, kim lina, was chosen first place for miss. korea last year.

gong yoo: i saw that on t.v.

reporter: i see it lasted in your memory.

gong yoo: ( ^^;; ) you look much prettier in real life from on t.v.

reporter: is there something specific you look for in girls? nice appearance? charismatic eyes? strength?

gong yoo: no, no...

reporter:tan or healthy skin?

gong yoo: no. a person with an honest heart. ( ^______^ )

announcer: of course, gong yoo looks for an honest heart. wouldn't the condition of a girl's heart be more important than a girl's look? the last scene is the kiss scene and it looks like Gong Yoo has a bit of a nervous look. He acts tough and brings over the girl by the hand, but it's still kind of an akward feeling between the two. being sort of embarassed, gong yoo evades the spot to regain himself.

gong yoo: it's embarassing :D

": we have to keep looking at each other so we don't feel so embarassed.

(the bubble: it's so we don't have to feel awkward again...)

announcer: maybe it worked. the two seem to be more comfortable with each other. it's the feeling of love at first sight between two lovers. and it ended with a romantic and sweet kiss scene.

gong yoo: (to the people watching) i want to say thanks for giving so much love to 'one fine day'. and until the day i come back, please wait for me and support me.

reporter: we will wait for gong yoo and expect to see more of his work on screen.

Guest chigurl

so we can all breathe a sigh of relief they are not dating its jus for a shampoo cf :P

thanks you Ailin* for da clip and pictures

of course thank you too love_jesus for the translations..

he has such a charisma dat jus makes da women blush :blush:

i have noticed when ever he does an interview all da women interviewers always get shy and blush

around him cuz hes jus too good looking and flirty :phew::sweatingbullets:

its good to knw dat he doesnt jus go for any girls but girls wit a good heart...aawwww..jus too cute..

i found another interview and bts shooting of the cf from ETN News 8/12/2006

love_jesus if its not too much trouble can you also da translation for this clip :)

sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8te46m

youtube

Gong Yoo ETN NEWS 8/12/2006 Shampoo CF Shooting

credit me :P

heres a link to da clip dat Ailin* posted

YOUTUBE Gong Yoo Section TV News 8/09/2006 Shampoo CF Shooting

credit Ailin*

heres some more pics from the cf...im so jealous she gets to kiss him <_<

DO NOT HOTLINK

gy69.jpg

gy71.jpg