he was so good in hardtack teacher...i have to watch him everyday ....and then his new drama is coming out...so ladies....prepare yourself...he's cute and his personality just makes you melt....there;s a scene is hardtack teacher in eps 3 or 4...and he winks at the teacher...hott!!! plus you get to see him cry...

Guest hcshirlyn

he was so good in hardtack teacher...i have to watch him everyday ....and then his new drama is coming out...so ladies....prepare yourself...he's cute and his personality just makes you melt....there;s a scene is hardtack teacher in eps 3 or 4...and he winks at the teacher...hott!!! plus you get to see him cry...

Hi everyone...

Me just like some of u....1stly get to know him in MY TUTOR FRIEND, find him very hilarious

but me still attracted to KSW in MY TUTOR FRIEND. After i watched SHE'S ON DUTY, there's

when the chemistry of liking start to explode !! hahahaha..... :D He's so cute..cool at time...

then me start hunting for HARDTACK TEACHER STAR CANDY after knowing that he is on of

the main lead, really like the drama...hope SANFRANCISCO will be a nice one to watch

too, aja aja GONG YOO !!

Guest Da Xing Di

^i just love Gong Yoo and KSA together! i even bought the director cut version of She's on Duty, hehe...and rewatched it and Gong yoo's part in S-diary a million times, hehe...they ahev a very great chemistry i think, they can really act well together...

Guest love_jesus

omygoodnesssss. i love gongyoo!! i think hes a very naturally talented actor and every movie that he's in his character fits him sooo well. 건빵선생과 별사탕- hardtack teacher and star candy was my favoriteeeee! he was so adorable and so good at acting. ^______^ have you guys ever watched 그녀를 모르면 간첩? i dunnno how to translate it in english but he acts with kim jung hwa. its kinda old but i havent watched it till a few days ago and i cant stop loving his innocence in ^^ so adorable. i heard he's coming out in a new drama as well?? it was supposed to be called sanfransisco but they changed the whole thing to 어느 멋진날? (one fine day) with sung yoori. ? anyone know more info about that?

Guest makemyday

omygoodnesssss. i love gongyoo!! i think hes a very naturally talented actor and every movie that he's in his character fits him sooo well. 건빵선생과 별사탕- hardtack teacher and star candy was my favoriteeeee! he was so adorable and so good at acting. ^______^ have you guys ever watched 그녀를 모르면 간첩? i dunnno how to translate it in english but he acts with kim jung hwa. its kinda old but i havent watched it till a few days ago and i cant stop loving his innocence in ^^ so adorable. i heard he's coming out in a new drama as well?? it was supposed to be called sanfransisco but they changed the whole thing to 어느 멋진날? (one fine day) with sung yoori. ? anyone know more info about that?

yeah! that movie with kim jung hwa.

i have it translated as "spy girl" but maybe thats not right.

freakin, he's so cute and innocent in that movie.

there's a thread on "one fine day" that you can check out here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35161

those pictures with gongyoo and kim sun ah..

freak.. i've seen those a million times before but it makes me happy every single time i see it.

they've got soo much chemistry together.

Guest meme-chan

I love Gong Yoo and I agree with everyone who said that he's underrated.Personally, I think he can act better than some popular actors out there. :blush:

Anyway, I hope his new drama comes out well.

P.S.

Those pictures of Sun ah and Gong Yoo never failed to make my day. :D

Guest xx-outsider-xx

he's an awesome actor~ his look kinda remind me of Song il-kook a little, hehe, maybe the high cheekbones when he smiles.

anyways, for some reason i thot he and kim kibum would make a perfect siblings on screen. haha. they have this lookalike quality in my opinion. like kibum is gong yoo younger version or something. lol.

Guest lunae

Yesh Gong Yoo is undeniably hawt. My jaw dropped to the floor seeing him together with KSA in S-diary *drools* the chemistry between 'em just sizzlessssss~~ actually i didnt realize it wuz him in My tutor fren. Gonna rewatch that. And Hardtack teachers is next on my list too!

Wonder if there's any clubbox for Screen?

Wonder if there's any clubbox for Screen?

well i haven't found one yet or rather i couldn't find it in the cb which i frequent. i need the chinese subbed ones. but in my country, you can rent it from the video library shops.

but i don't think SCREEN is that great a show. so i'd rather look forward to his new series coming up.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ~LovelyGirl~

awww he's soooo freakin cute and HOT!!! I love this man. He's soo underrated.

I'm hoping to watchhis new drama, One Fine Day with LYH.

I love him with KSA, they both have a very good chemistry on screen. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sleep_walkerz

...he looks hawt in the biscuit teacher star candy....

...oh ....guyz usualy does when they are in school uniform..:x

..looking forward to see his upcoming movie....( but y muz it be siblings love???)

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i've wathced a couple of movies.. lol. and man is he cute? yes!!!!

great body too! woot!