Guest hershy kissez

omg they look so good together!!!

im so jealous :lol:

but i still think the chemistry between gong yoo and kim sun ah is greater :)

Guest banana_milk

Aw. Gong Hyo Jin and Gong Yoo look so cute together! But of course, she's best with Ryu Seung Bum :D :D

Dude, I didn't know Ha Ji Won, Kang Dong Won, Jo In Sung, and Gong Yoo were friends! Well, I knew JIS and GY were friends, but i didn't know he was friends with the others. THat's cool! I remember an interview where he said that a male celebrity whom he thought had great style was Kang Dong Won.

Guest Airine Pratama

Aw. Gong Hyo Jin and Gong Yoo look so cute together! But of course, she's best with Ryu Seung Bum :D :D

Dude, I didn't know Ha Ji Won, Kang Dong Won, Jo In Sung, and Gong Yoo were friends! Well, I knew JIS and GY were friends, but i didn't know he was friends with the others. THat's cool! I remember an interview where he said that a male celebrity whom he thought had great style was Kang Dong Won.

eiiii ... what a friend hehehe ...

i have one more pic of Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Won ...

this one boy maybe another friend of KDW, GY, and JHS

450bq.jpg

Does anyone know if Gong Yu and Kim Sun Ah are going out? Or who they're going out with? Kekeke...curious!

they are not going out as far as i know cuz KSA has her guy already. i'm curious too if gong yoo is going out with someone which i don't think he is, at the moment.

thanks airine for the pics. any news at all on GY is so welcomed. :D

Guest Bo Ryeong

Gosh!!! Full of hottness... he is the best kisser I ever met so far in K-drama... I mean for new generation... the rest of the kisser... sucks man...

Guest chubbyone

GONG YOO!!! ohhh god hes so hot

I totally agree with you. He has a lot in common with Hyun Bin. I'm looking forward to his next show. :rolleyes:

Guest banana_milk

eiiii ... what a friend hehehe ...

i have one more pic of Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Won ...

this one boy maybe another friend of KDW, GY, and JHS

450bq.jpg

dude. that guy is so freaking lucky to be friends with all these hot men! If i were him, I'd turn gay in a second.

Oh man I just finished watching She's On Duty - he's so cute in it! I love that scene where they kick richard simmons together, and the last scene - can I say steamy? xP

I've watched the teacher Drama as well but I'm waiting for it to be subtitled, it's funny how he's always a high school kid even though in She's On Duty he's not...I hated how they didn't tell us what he was doing pretending to be in HS.

But he does look very very hot in that uniform haha

Guest Da Xing Di

I hated how they didn't tell us what he was doing pretending to be in HS.

i think he played some guy whom the girl's father asked to look after his daughter...i'm kinda sure that he was worried that the maffia will find hist daughter too, so he asked him to look after her...

or maybe not? :unsure:

Guest vitamin

my fwen is like a humongous fan of his.. i was pretty much ok but this pictures are like hot.. i didn't realise he was this hot..

he's going to my ' gorgeous man on earth list'... teheeheee

^_______^

Lilo.this is MInaKO....

I didn't know u luv him to this state!!!

And who's that fwen u were referring to??Its me rightssss?

But....Leewan&Gongyoo are still more mushesuh!

Arasso?Jalga

Guest adorable_babyz

ooo.. floppy u decided to b part of soompi memberalso..??

well dat fren i was referring to was u. hahah.. blerghhh :P..

well u have to admit gongyoo is hot

Guest Da Xing Di

i posted these pix in the Kang Dong Won topic, btu since Gong Yoo is in them and since i found it on his cyworld:

w_gongyoo01.jpg

w_gongyoo02.jpg

(both of them look so hot!)

cred: his cyworld, and me for uploading^^