Quantcast

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 03. 31. 8:51 PM

Gong Yoo chosen as new model of high-end skincare brand La Mer

13DE70A0-0890-4F3C-A876-F8DC061B0064.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo has been chosen as the new model for La Mer, a high-end skincare brand.

On April 1, La Mer said, "The combination of Gong Yoo, the typical actor loved by of all ages, and high-end skincare brand La Mer with healthy and natural images derived from the sea has created a unique synergy effect."

The video and pictorial set published together with news of new model selection are also receiving a lot of interest. The video captures the night image with the signature aura of trending actor Gong Yoo while living in the busy downtown area.

Besides, this year, Gong Yoo is expected to meet with the big-screen viewers through the movie "Seo Bok".

Reporter Park Jung Sun /park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 2

I am sorry if someone already posted this video.

But in this stage greeting, his words are so warms and detail.

At 4:13 He said: If later he is married and has child, he like to show this movie to them. :wub:

That's why I become his fans for long time, not only because he is crazy handsome, tall, perfect and excellent actor, but also his personality that is very warm, gentle, humorist and sincere. :heart:

• Love 2

Seobok 'll be released this winter 

Thanks to PBG fans for translation.

• Like 3

@superspacethank u for sharing this video. It's first time to be posted here. I know there're many talented korean actors who are tall , handsome, .... But gy is different. Not only he is a great actor but also he's a great person . After his great popularity in Goblin he Didn't choose a project that maintains his popularity or shows his skills or focuses on him "And no one can blame him if he did that" but he chose a supporting role in feminist movie . This movie didn't add to him as an actor but i'm sure it added alot to him as a person. I'm glad he used his popularity to make this movie more popular like he did before in his movie "Silenced" . GY is great actor with deep mind & warm heart:wub:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

EUg2mehU0AE_xA0?format=jpg&name=large

EUg2mefVAAAyzug?format=jpg&name=large

EUg2mehUwAADs-P?format=jpg&name=large

YAY A New Brand :lol::)
Gong Yoo For LAMER

• Like 1

i Love Their Chemistry Together :love:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Keke can they work together something like the same era of the age of shadow or something like the mood for love (hk film)?  

• Like 3

23 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Keke can they work together something like the same era of the age of shadow or something like the mood for love (hk film)?  

I agree . I hope it'll happen soon. I loved their chemistry off screen . Loved their friendship , and how they tease each other:D

Honestly, I wish they'll work together in any movie or drama . I don't care about genre. I loved them in these few scenes in age of shadows.

Honestly, I was disappointed cause I waited to watch their scenes together , but it was few & short so I'm waiting for another movie may be with director Kim jee won B)

• Love 2

Gong too for Epigram Spring Summer collection (Chapter 5 ,7)

• Like 1

TO DO LIST With Gong Yoo

• Like 1