Good morning YooGals.. Looks like I have lots of backreading and replies to do... :sweatingbullets:

That pic is new right? I like his haircut :D
Ellie.. yes.. I think that pic is new.. :)

I knew you'd like that hahaha. I don't dare to imagine what you would do to Baby Yoo xD
hahahaha...

Okay, we'll leave her project out until we hear from her. So I can go ahead

and plan the whole thing now?

I see that you are already planning it.. good start. :)

aalhl, ur scanned pic drives me CRAZYYYYYYY,thanks lot anyway
he.he.. not too crazy I hope.. lol!

woke up at 0400H this am and was tossing and turning in bed for about 30 mins so i decided to get up before i wake my hubby up...felt hungry so i'm cooking Arroz Valenciana ( sticky rice with turmeric powder , peas, pork, pork liver, raisins , shrimp, chiken and bell pepper)...
hmm... yummy!! reminds me of the "lo mai kai"/dimsum we have here.. :D

Angelie...GY is so hawt in this pic...now, i cant decide which one i like better...the baddie or the goodie Baby Yoo...i think i'll take both...hehehehe
jinkzz, I'll take anything that baby YOO comes in.. good or bad.. hahah as long as it's him!

I just want to check something about Arena.

It seemed that there were four big Posters in one pic. Under these illustriertes, that's a Arena.

Four big Posters? Really?

Arena is a big Pictorial? not a magazine?

hi fayhan... as far as I know Arena is a magazine... :unsure:

wow, I no order the calendar, cause I don't know where to put...haha..Later my hubby asking me where you got this calendar.. :lol: even I spend my own $$$ <_< So, any yoogals receive the calendar pls scan and post them here! haha
my calendar is on the way here now... :) when I receive it, either I'll scan it or take a pic of it... I'll try to scan but by the time I did it, I think those bunch of people from DC already has better version. .haha. no problem with the uploading iluvyoo2. yeah.. I saw those scans in DC too and it's from your blog.. :) and yeah.. i think that laughing baby YOO pic is new too.. I saw it a few days ago but it was attached with another pic of a different guy with a same pose.. I thought it was PSed, so I didn't save.

lol!! hwang jini!! geeshh.. I'll see baby YOO instead of Ha Ji Won when I watch HJN tonight! :blink:

Wish to see Yoo wearing this one day..hehe

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3002/viewimageyi9.jpg

I wish too... :w00t:

BTW iluvyoo2, you were asking me about LG CF? I know someone say it's an LG CF when she posted the clip long time ago, but the logo doesn't look like LG though... and LG wasn't listed as his CF from his profile that I had.. so I was wondering if it's really an LG CF. Where did you get the info that there is this CF? I'll post the download link after I'm done with replies... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

*waves* to user gong yoo.. please please say something to us... :wacko:

13 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)

10 Members: pickles, FAYE19, movall, SOUXSIEBUFF, pinkshades, 2aunt, smilefish, CCAY, ariesw, gong yoo

good evening YooGals! in case you haven't noticed...........

Guest MissMellis

*waves frantically at gong_yoo*

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M ACTUALLY HERE TO

WITNESS IT THIS TIME!! :w00t:

Gong_yoo: Please post something. I promise you that we won't bite :D

And girls, Christmas Project is now up~

CONGRATS Jinkz on your 500th Soompi post.

I'm on my way to 100th post if sleepless like today, bwahhh.

I'm in Germany now, dear, but I'm Vietnamese :rolleyes: And mind yoo, I'm not good in German, so pls ignore German with me if you learn it by any chance :sweatingbullets: Ashame me :((

Thanks...whaaa...Val..seems like yoor sleeping pattern is as bad as mine and Miss Ellie...congrats in advance on yoor personal milestone

Germany...one of the places i want to go to when i finally get on my European vacation...dont ask me when that will be since i dont know yet...i have friends who lives in Am Rhein...i think that's close to the border of Netherlands (Amsterdam - another one on my itinerary since my sis and bro-in-law lives there too)

*waves frantically at gong_yoo*

OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M ACTUALLY HERE TO

WITNESS IT THIS TIME!! :w00t:

Gong_yoo: Please post something. I promise you that we won't bite :D

And girls, Christmas Project is now up~

perfect timing ellie!

(aalhl Posted Today, 06:04 PM )

Good morning YooGals.. Looks like I have lots of backreading and replies to do...

hello my angel...... me too.... read mode....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gong yoo and everyone :lol:

(jinkzz)Wow...i just realized that i have reached a personal milestone...my 500th Soompi post...YEHEY!!!!

WTG! neighbor.....congrats.....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and yoo's in the house too!

OMO OMO, it's rock.

Cannot believe that, I've started backpages more than 3 hours and I'm still stuck at pages 593 for my continuously reply.

Sure we'll reach page 600th in a few hours.

HUGS and KISSES to all

Angel unnie, I love youuuuuuuuu

FAYE dearrrrrrrrrrrrr, how I miss you, no more cough? Popo now is ok? (popo = kiss)

Ellie, you're cutiest baby, Christmas project, go go go

have to do this.. or i would be buried in backpages.. i was out of here like 12 hours only, and 3 pages to backpage? GO GO GO!

YOO calendar pics? 0___0 Eyecandy.. me wanted to have the other side of the donut.. bite.. bite..bite.. Eherm.

*work mode*

Chipchip, thanks for giving me those words "buried in backpages". And, Hello Mr Thursday, how many pages this morning my dear?

btw Kai,you even send me an sms that night saying rain is cute on his cf..youre not consistent w/your reaction*hmp*

Hahaha, Yen and Chip, you gals never fail making me laughing at your lively posts. Hugs and kisses, okay?

Guest MissMellis

Yes, im one of the 2 anonymous user..hehehe

Miss Ellie...dont worry too much on the monetary aspect of the project...i'm sure a lot of Yoogals will step up and contribute once the project is under way...Paypal is easy...yoo'll be able to figure it out in no time...thanks, so happy to have reached my 500th post...i'd say 70 % of it is here in Yoohouse and the rest are posts to CP, Lobbyist, TWSSG and RB threads.

No more worries now unnie~ I'm glad that i have the yoogals to help me out with the project <3

Really? Do i have to create an account of some sort?

Hahaha, abt 90 % of my posts is in here. Btw, is TWSSG good? I'm thinking

of watching it.

I'm in Germany now, dear, but I'm Vietnamese :rolleyes: And mind yoo, I'm not good in German, so pls ignore German with me if you learn it by any chance :sweatingbullets: Ashame me :( (

Ellie, don't worry dear.

Korea is not that expensive, most in renting, as I know, esp in Seoul, the other cities are ok. Transportation, food, shopping are enjoyable. Service is really good, comparing to Germany :angry: And their tourist information is perfect.

I've been in Germany and the funny thing is that i think things are a lot more expensive here than

in Germany.

Val, if my family decides to come to Germany during Christmas, me and you should def

meet up then!! :D

Have u been to Seoul? Ah, it feels good to hear that it's not as bad as it sounds like.

So i'll go ahead and plan my future trip to Korea with my mom! ;p

Good morning YooGals.. Looks like I have lots of backreading and replies to do... :sweatingbullets:

Ellie.. yes.. I think that pic is new.. :)

hahahaha...

I see that you are already planning it.. good start. :)

Morning unnie~ Hope you had a good sleep last ^^

So it is new then? I love his new look! *swoons*

Angelie, actually i change my mind. I wanna know what you're planning to do

with GY so that i can join you too :ph34r::rolleyes:

OMO OMO, it's rock.

Cannot believe that, I've started backpages more than 3 hours and I'm still stuck at pages 593 for my continuously reply.

Sure we'll reach page 600th in a few hours.

HUGS and KISSES to all

Angel unnie, I love youuuuuuuuu

FAYE dearrrrrrrrrrrrr, how I miss you,

same here val...... and how's your day at work? are you celebrating thanksgiving there?

14 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)

11 Members: movall, FAYE19, gong yoo, jointmeme, aalhl, MissMellis, ariesw, vintage, 2aunt, smilefish, CCAY

dang i'm supposed to do my backreading but can't.........

augen71d.giffinalbowl.jpg

3. Fill in the Gong Yoo alphabet. Write a word that describes him or a word that reminds

you of him and write a brief explanation. (ex. A-amazing or C-coffee) This would be good for those who

aren't able to make fan-art or MV. It will be added to the booklet of fan-art/poems/letters.

Unlimited words, write as much as you can think of. =]

(We already did this one though so I don't know if we should do it again. That's up to yoogals.)

So far..i like everything except for the GY alphabet since we already did it the last time. im okay with contributing for a gift but what kind of gift should we get?..guess it will be dependent on how many contributes for it, huh?

hmm... yummy!! reminds me of the "lo mai kai"/dimsum we have here.. :D

jinkzz, I'll take anything that baby YOO comes in.. good or bad.. hahah as long as it's him!

i was crazy to be cooking at wee hours of the morning ...but i was really craving for it to the point that i couldnt go back to sleep anymore...lolz

me, too...i'll take Baby Yoo whether he's good or bad.

Guest MissMellis

So far..i like everything except for the GY alphabet since we already did it the last time. im okay with contributing for a gift but what kind of gift should we get?..guess it will be dependent on how many contributes for it, huh?

i was crazy to be cooking at wee hours of the morning ...but i was really craving for it to the point that i couldnt go back to sleep anymore...lolz

me, too...i'll take Baby Yoo whether he's good or bad.

And poof, gong_yoo is gone ;___;

oh back again? Dude, you should totally say something! B)

Same here Jinkzz. Should i take that of the list then?

Yup, it all depends on how many yoogals contribute and how much they're

willing to contribute.

Faye: Hahaha, perfect timing indeed! Lucky us :D

And poof, gong_yoo is gone ;___;

oh back again? Dude, you should totally say something! B)

:D

Ellie, I just wanna say HE's BACK, and you corrected it.

same here val...... and how's your day at work? are you celebrating thanksgiving there?

dang i'm supposed to do my backreading but can't.........

FAYE dear, I'm uber busy this week. That's why I was not here for one and half day. I think I must give up the idea of backreply for everyone. Our YOOhouse now is up to the speed of light.

But I try to catch up as much as possible. Coz this afternoon I'll have appointment with my dentist, a "big treatment", definitely with desensitizer.

And at weekend I'll go out with my friends, not at home.

So Baby Ellie, for the Christmas gift, if I'm not around in the next few days, it doesnt mean I run away my dear :rolleyes:

Ah, People don't celebrate thanksgiving here in Germany.

Hahaha, abt 90 % of my posts is in here. Btw, is TWSSG good? I'm thinking

of watching it.

Yes, TWSSG is very, very good...would definitely recommend it 200%...this is actually the first Sageuk (historical) drama ive followed...usually i'd watch ist 2-3 eppies of Sageuks then lose interest but not this one...but then again its not purely Sageuk but more like historical fantasy drama...actors are really good, director is excellent , story is never draggy, and the effects are great...not to mention well built sets and huge budget.

Lily unnie.. you are still sick? Do get well soon... We miss you here... So your project is postponed? aww... you must be dissapointed then thinking that you can get it of it and now it's delayed. Well, my kids already recovered... now back to their normal self already... that means more headache for me! Unnie, those ideas sounds great, and if we were to do that, we have to make sure it will not give us problem..

haha.. of course I remember Jade Solid Gold.. I was watching it since 1988 until around 2002. You bet I remember that! I liked Hacken Lee too before I fell for LL. He had a very strong voice.. I especially like a catchy song of his which literally translated into "Red Sun".

Yes...a bit..but it is ok..now I already have new man..aww..hehe !!
I have a new man too, but I will still regret if I don't keep the others properly. .ha.ha.. I got so upset a few months ago when I found out my kids tore my LL's biography book which a Beijing friend of mine gave me years ago!

Don’t hesitate to ask…if l am not around, just pm me…BTW, what we going to do this time???
Unnie, Ellie is now in-charge of the Christmas project.. I believe she had the project update on top of page 596. :)

Now I started watch HJN too. Yeah, that girl..very annoying and as you said, the story I dragging...too many push and pull feeling..
yep... so much push and pull that it seems endless.. but I still want to know what will happen in the end.. haha..

Me too…I did see a lot of recap from Mr. Gam and looking forward to watch the movie but it is available for download? May be I should check the first pages and find out about this….
actually if one has a clubbox account, you can easily get all YOOGoodies.. :)

KSA studied piano here in the states...if im not mistaken , i think she studied in Philly.
hmm.. I thought I read that she studied in Japan.. :blink:

Oh my.. when am I gonna finish replying.. everytime I hit reply/submit edit button, it end up with a few more replies after me... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

One favor - Could someone update the OFD OST for me? I am trying to dl from OFD site but it's not working for me. Thank you!
texashot, you can actually fine OFD OST at the drama and movie OST thread here - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=2111&st=80 post #100. Scroll down a little bit to find it. :) But it's in wma format. Or you can get MP3s from my gongyoolover site - http://gongyoo.multiply.com/music/item/13

welcome to yoohouse smilefish. Don't worry about your English.. You are doing fine... :) Enjoy your stay.

OFD's plot might not be interesting, I don't like the ending either, thought it's happy-end, but it's acceptable. And the OST is perfect, the best OST for me (and Angel unnie :) ). Enjoy it.
ha.ha.. a happy ending better than sad ending.. so I'm fine with the ending now.. happy that it's happy.. haha... yep.. looks like the OST is perfect for both of us only... :rolleyes:

Thanks hershy kissez the founder of YOOHOUSE and Aalhl unnie, the master mind of YOOLand. I admire your works unnie, to keep up thread. Cannot express my gratitude to you. Angelie unnie, aja, fighting. Love you.
awww... *blush*... I'm just doing what I can.. :)

Angelie unnie, oops, so they remove all clips in your Youtube account? How evil they are :fury: That could be the reason why I could not find any of your clips You have to reupload them again? :blink::sweatingbullets:
yes Val. my old YT account got shutdown already.. so all the links I posted are useless now. :( I'm reuploading but it will take a long long time coz I need to dig out my backup and I can't organise them properly because all of them are scattered.. :wacko:

Welcome back betchay!

And we're in page 597th, Ellie, we did it in 2 hours, hugs and kisses to yoo baby. :P

I've been in Germany and the funny thing is that i think things are a lot more expensive here than

in Germany.

Val, if my family decides to come to Germany during Christmas, me and you should def

meet up then!! :D

Have u been to Seoul? Ah, it feels good to hear that it's not as bad as it sounds like.

So i'll go ahead and plan my future trip to Korea with my mom! ;p

Yes dear, if you come here, tell me, hugs :)

I've been in Seoul before. Love my time there. If I know baby YOO that time, sigh.

Lily unnie, you get fever? Must be serious cold unnie? I hope you'll get well soon.

My Tangtang, YooHouse is the only place that we can misbehave…where we flirt behind our husbands and boyfriends and imagine yummy thing with our Baby Yoo :wub: …and doing all that without being caught!! So, have fun my dear…but beware of Tika's LB, kay!!

QUOTE Im like this ^____^ when im reading your do you remember this posts between you and angel, me and my friends love doing that.. reminiscing. And we all end cracking up. Im like meanest girl in our HS, so they have so many memories of me. But im a changed women now. :lol;

It is so good when we found someone who shared the same interest and feeling as ours…and I am glad I found it here…tangtang dear, if you said that you have changed now…I wonder how you before…hahaha!!!

Lily unnie, although I do know your name here but we haven't talked much to each other before. You were not here last few weeks. But you don't know how much I love you after reading your comments. I feel you're real sister here, and cannot help smiling at your posts, becoz it's so understanding and sympathy. I cannot deny the fact that I'm "flirting" behind my husband, hahaha. And when I meet you and many yoo gals here sharing the same feelings and situations , i'm so happy.

Hahaha, unnie, your comment of Tangtang is ^-^, my chip, you're really an interesting person. How are you before dear?

Now I am still on CP…still watched it whenever I feel I want to and whenever I need to recharge. Cannot stay away from it and I don’t how long it will last and I don’t mind if I am on it forever…err may be it change when we have new GYEH project together.

Yes, after falling with him on CP, I've watched his other dramas and movies. After one month, I'm back to CP. Every diner I watch one episode. I was in the intense feeling package ep 10 and 11 yesterday. And I was in teary-eyey again :(

Her other favourite songs...I don't love you (chemichal romance), 4 in the morning, cool (gwen stefani), umbrella, shut up and drive.... :sweatingbullets: I remember last time when I was in her age, I only sing Rasa Sayang, little indians etc...Every night when I am on my computer, she always singing and sometimes I am quite suprised with her ability...

Your kid is so adorable unnie, send my kisses to her, if you dont mind :) So it's your post last time. Becoz your Lily name, I got confused to baby Ellie (my Ellie, remember?)

Love you Lily unnie, take rest and get well soon.

WTG! neighbor.....congrats.....muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and yoo's in the house too!

thanks neighbor...how's yoor cough and wheezing? much better, i hope

what are yoo doing Thanksgiving...spending time with the family and eating like there's no tomorrow? actually, that's my plans for tomorrow...hehehehe...but i have to start cooking tonight and take out the platters and servers that we will be using tomorrow...Arghhh...can't believe i have to bring all that to my sister's house...heaven forbid, i hope i dont forget to pick up the cake from Goldilocks tomorrow...special request from my sister :lol::lol::lol:

Guest MissMellis

Yes, TWSSG is very, very good...would definitely recommend it 200%...this is actually the first Sageuk (historical) drama ive followed...usually i'd watch ist 2-3 eppies of Sageuks then lose interest but not this one...but then again its not purely Sageuk but more like historical fantasy drama...actors are really good, director is excellent , story is never draggy, and the effects are great...not to mention well built sets and huge budget.

I don't usually like history dramas either but i've heard so much of this one

so i got really interested to watch it. I wasn't sure until now.

Jinkzz, could you please tell me abt paypal? I'm so confused right now :wacko:

Ellie, you're cutiest baby, Christmas project, go go go

GO GO GO!

Just wanted to chant along with you~

Ellie, I just wanna say HE's BACK, and you corrected it.

So Baby Ellie, for the Christmas gift, if I'm not around in the next few days, it doesnt mean I run away my dear :rolleyes:

Ah, People don't celebrate thanksgiving here in Germany.

That part made me burst into laugh. Don't ask me why. I don't

think that my brain function properly so early in the morning.

Noted! ;p

Will do. I really hope that we come cause i miss my cousins so much. Btw, which city are you in?

We're so fast aren't we? I need to go to sleep soon but dang it, i don't wanna

miss the 600th page! Aaargh :crazy:

-hugs and kisses to you too Val-

Guest texashot

Wave to all YooGals!! Wow! We're almost to 600th pages!!!

MissEllie - keep us post about your surgery. We'll keep yoo in our prayer.

Lily and Faye19 - I hope yoo get better soon!

About the Xmas project - I am not good with art work but If I can help any other way, let me know.

I don't usually like history dramas either but i've heard so much of this one

so i got really interested to watch it. I wasn't sure until now.

Jinkzz, could you please tell me abt paypal? I'm so confused right now :wacko:

You'll like TWSSG...i'm sure of it. :D

Miss Ellie...check your pm inbox...i sent you a pm about paypal

Wave to all YooGals!! Wow! We're almost to 600th pages!!!

About the Xmas project - I am not good with art work but If I can help any other way, let me know.

3 more pages...and we're there...yehey

hurray...another helper Miss Ellie...see i told you a lot of yoogals will step up once the project has kicked off. :D

Val...did you say youre Vietnamese? I love the vietnamese eggroll with vermicelli...yummy...and then there is this vietnamese sandwich that we buy that is so good...it is in a french baguette and has all kind of meat and veggies...yummylicious.

hmm.. I thought I read that she studied in Japan.. :blink:

she may have studied piano in japan but i think she did her masters here in the states...i read it somewhere...her thread , i think....not too sure where.

Guest iluvyoo2

TW iluvyoo2, you were asking me about LG CF? I know someone say it's an LG CF when she posted the clip long time ago, but the logo doesn't look like LG though... and LG wasn't listed as his CF from his profile that I had.. so I was wondering if it's really an LG CF. Where did you get the info that there is this CF? I'll post the download link after I'm done with replies...

I'm not sure it from LG or not, cause I didn't see the LG logo in the video. I saw the clip from Chigurl youtube, but it very blur...hehe Maybe you have clearer version?

2008 japanese Calendar cover? I think Korean fans received their calendar already, so today we will flooded by calendar pics... :w00t:

b1173c6451afb4fcf636548vw5.jpg

credit as labeled and DCGY