Hi,I'm in China,and more than 30'. :)Since I watch CP,I meet YOO and become a fan for the first time in my life......It's inconceivability....Here is a warmer house,I like here.Because my english is so poor and SOOPMI is strangeness,so I still study and look more & reply little~~

Hello Smilefish...welcome to the Yoohouse...Enjoy your stay and please come by often.

i'm here at work but can't resist sneaking in here more so because i know i have a lot of backreading to do tonight. i guess i just came in time coz' the house is on page 2? that is unacceptable..... :lol:

.....let's raise the house up ...up...up....back to front page!

FAYE dear, your post 2 days ago but I've just noticed while backreading now, better late then never. We should add to YOOGals's slogan, YOOHOUSE in FRONT PAGE! Actually I'm so proud of our house, always hot spot.

(anythingasian @ Nov 18 2007, 07:35 AM) post_snapback.gifgot a question here...i havent watch OFD yet...i will soon dont worry...i am just quite bothered by people telling me that they hate the ending, why so? spoilers please!!!

watched biscuit teacher, s diary before, he's already hot even then but it was CP who made me fall in love...hook line and sinker...

Hi Anythingasian, glad to have you in our house. I'm lurking at YEH thread sometimes and impressed by your food thought quotes and your PS. We do share our CP love.

CP is GY's hallmark but he is always super-acting in all projects. I remember the post Gong Yoo's 'Han Gyul' Exactly as Writer Pictured (credit to Dramabeans) and I'm sure that his versatile images in OFD and BTSC portrayed himself to make the writer picture Gong Yoo's HK.

OFD's plot might not be interesting, I don't like the ending either, thought it's happy-end, but it's acceptable. And the OST is perfect, the best OST for me (and Angel unnie :) ). Enjoy it.

C_K! Hahahaha. Chinggu! Me chipchip? Ask Val! :lol:Twinnie (OC) told me that kai which is my real name, means chicken in Thai, then Val said that chicken in Viet is chipchip. So thats it.. Me and Anne, love to call myself chippy.. LOL! So any other names you want to call me? Please, dont call me yoo's wife! Oooppss.. i can see the LB coming! :lol:

See yah next time then, im sure the 30th meeting will not be the last. :D

Chipchip my dear, just wanna make it cleared for C_K :) , chicken in Viet is "ga`", but netizens usually take the cutie sound "chipchip" as their lovely nik.

Val, i always put a warning.. cause long replies are kinda boring.. LOL! And dont want to bore you guys.. :lol: Yeah, your Tagalog is mabuti, but as ive told dont learn too much.. our language is kinda lunatic. LOL! Just kidding! The freakin bottle.. i will hunt it down and make its head as painting in our wall! LOL! Aihhhh... have to keep it, yoo kissed it.. so i have no choice! Darn that bottle. :lol:

My sweetie tangtang, I'm not good in learning foreign languages, but I love to learn how to greeting people in different languages. So far I dont' know more than 5 talagog words, kkkk.

Guest vicente

Welcome back Vicente...Soompi has been having tantrums for 2-3 days

now...keeps giving me error every time i try to post.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...rt%201/yoo1.jpg

I think so, It has a bit problem, I hope soompi good add up in next time. :P

card67-5.jpg

And Morning[ in my place] all friends :w00t:

HI HI HI YOOGALS,

Guess what? I' not around only one day and have 8 pages back-reply :excl: :sweatingbullets::D

Flying YOOHOUSE

Better start my loveletters now.

Hi movall, Hope you just finish. Hahahah. :w00t:

*WAVES*happily to Baby Ellie and Vicente,

Vicente, how I miss you, how was your vacation?

Nope, I'm not finishing my backreading. So many goodies, all his new pics from Arena Mag, the 2008 calendar, YOOHOUSE story, Christmas project, etc. Woops, I don't know if I'm able to send yoo all my letters tonnight, it's already 1 am here :tears:

First BIG YOOhouse project..." YOOHouse Beautification"

THATS the Story of OUr 1st PAGE. :D

no.. we didn't get ownership of the thread because hershy didn't approve to that.. :) So she still owns it.. that's why everytime I want to update, I need to pass to her first.

Quennie YOOstorian, thanks a lot for the summary. That help me understand our house. Love our thread title and our banner. Thanks hershy kissez the founder of YOOHOUSE and Aalhl unnie, the master mind of YOOLand. I admire your works unnie, to keep up thread. Cannot express my gratitude to you. Angelie unnie, aja, fighting. Love you.

Baby Ellie, just up to your posts now and I'm so worried knowing your possible surgery? It's nothing serious, I hope? Get well soon my dear, and do not stay up too late. Be happy with YOOdream. Hugs and kisses to you.

Okay, we'll leave her project out until we hear from her. So I can go ahead

and plan the whole thing now?

Gah, but i want it to be something creative and beautiful like the one xblaaah did.

But since we have so many creative YOOgals i'm sure we can come up with something

beautiful~

Still planing, i'll let ya all know what i have in mind in due time. I dunno know

unnie, i guess i'll need all the help i can get and it all depends on what you can do and

want to do?

Ellie, so you're the leader now, thank you dear. And I agree with Neng, anything from our sincere heart would be beautiful. You know I know nothing about PS so not much creative. But if you need other helps, let me know.

Guest MissMellis

Baby Ellie, just up to your posts now and I'm so worried knowing your possible surgery? It's nothing serious, I hope? Get well soon my dear, and do not stay up too late. Be happy with YOOdream. Hugs and kisses to you.

Ellie, so you're the leader now, thank you dear. And I agree with Neng, anything from our sincere heart would be beautiful. You know I know nothing about PS so not much creative. But if you need other helps, let me know.

-waves back at you Val-

Don't worry dear. It's nothing serious ^^ Thanks for your concern though!!

Hm, it's not really decided yet but you can say that i'm in charge of it for the time

being. I've already started to plan the whole thing. I'll post it soon i promise.

Hm, i dunno yet but i'll let you know if there's anything i need help with.

And btw, i guess it's better that you all tell me what you can help out with which makes

it a lot easier for me :sweatingbullets:

Ellie, bc we dont have any plan yet so it's also difficult to say now. I have no problem with financial support, as long as it's not over my tiny budget, bwahhh. We're in EU then it may be convenient if you need help in sending/collecting anything? I dunno.

One of my Korean friend will be back home around Dec 20th, any idea?

hello kayelee. congratulations on finishing your back-reading.. did you have fun? I sure hope so.. :)

ohh... sorry to hear about your YT account.. mine was disabled a month

or so ago... and I lost almost 800 clips in there... now I have to dig

up my backups and reupload them again... :angry:

they should have just remove what they wanted and leave the rest

untouched, right?! I lost all the favourites in my account too.

Kayelee, welcome back (am I rite?) Don't have a chance to see you before, but happy having more YOOfriends now.

Angelie unnie, oops, so they remove all clips in your Youtube account? How evil they are :fury: That could be the reason why I could not find any of your clips You have to reupload them again? :blink::sweatingbullets:

hmm.. why does baby YOO look so different in the pic.. I can hardly recognise him! and what does that vote stands for? :huh:

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3282/viewimagexl3.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7997/viewimageec1.gif

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8136/viewimageou8.gif

AnAn Mag?

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3517/viewimagerd8.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2573/viewimagemd9.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Arena Dec issue (these more clearer than previous version)

images

Credit as labeled and DCGY

Angel unnie and Iluvyoo2, big hugs ans kisses to show my thankful. Actually I recognize him at once, those SMEXY LIP, and like, what? head banging, heart stopping, nail biting, gaga over again. I like him in his new hair style, and he's so MANLY here.

Quennie unnie, that pic, I want to hold his long fingers. OMO, :sweatingbullets:

Guest MissMellis

Ellie, bc we dont have any plan yet so it's also difficult to say now. I have no problem with financial support, as long as it's not over my tiny budget, bwahhh. We're in EU then it may be convenient if you need help in sending/collecting anything? I dunno.

One of my Korean friend will be back home around Dec 20th, any idea?

Yeah i know hehehe. I was thinking that yoogals should let me know after they have

read the plan.

It's the financial support i need the most right now. I'm not saying that i won't

pay for anything cause i will ^^;; but it' will be very expensive if i do pay for

everything on my own :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Ah it is very convenient that the both of us lives here in the EU.

I was asking my mom how much it cost to send stuff abroad and she

said that it's cheaper in other countries. everything is so expensive here!! :crazy:

Guest betchay

Hello to all lovely YOOgals!! :) wow.... once again, we're approaching to our 600th page! I'm sure YOO will be happy to know that his thread here is one of the most active & his YOOgals are the friendliest soompiers! :P

Happy Thanksgiving!

Guest MissMellis

banner2qm1.jpg

Gong Yoo Christmas Project

Who and why: YOOgals and to all who simply loves Gong Yoo and wants to wish him

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

What: It's pretty much the same as the send of project but this time with a Christmas theme.

Here's a list of ideas to choose from.

1. Fan art, letter, poem, or just anything that can fit in an 6x8 inch paper. You don't have to include

your soompi user name/name and your state/country because i can add that to the page in the scrapbook

but you'll have to give me those details when you send me your artwork.

You can do more than one artwork. It should be in .jpg format.

2. Any MV containing GY, preferably in .wmv format.

3. Contribute to buying him a gift. PM me if you want to do this one.

4. I'm open for more suggestions so don't hesitate to let us all know if you have something in mind ^^

I'm thinking of making booklet like last time but I don't know about this since

I personally want to do something a little different this time like a Christmas scrapbook

or an album of some kind. I'm not sure if I want to decide this on my own since it will feel like

I'm leaving you guys out, therefore I need you all to let me know how you want me to compile the gift.

Deadline: December 1, 2007

Where: PM or e-mail me your contribution and I'll compile it and send it to Sidus.

E-mail: Hellis_88@hotmail.com

Organizer: MissMellis

Helpers:

Jinkzz

Neng

Queenie

Val

Faye

Participants:

MissMellis

Jinkzzmec

Mendyoo

Queeninmycastle

Movall

Faye19

Aahl

Tangtang

Texashot

Euchan

Smilefish

Kayelee

Betchay830

Iluvyoo2

Min_montel

Rcu3

Money contributors (so far) :

MissMellis

Jinkzzmec

Movall

Faye19

Texashot

Betchay830

Tangtang

Euchan

I will edit this post when I need to make changes or add something.

Ellie dear, don't worry, if we need to pay something, I'm your supporter.

Yes, I know, it's expensive in EU, compare to other countries (do not count Japan). I envy my friends in US, they could by the same Clarin stuffs (my fav.) much more cheaper here. I googled World's most expensice countries, know what? Japan and South Korea are top 2. From macroscopic view, that's true. From personal view, aka, daily life expense, the fee service in EU is too expensive. :sweatingbullets: And I know Sweden is one of the top :)

Hugs to Betchay830, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you too, and all yoo gals.

Excitedly WAVES at yoo790710, cassiopeia, aalhl, kkkosmos, MissMellis, texashot, pikhachu79

Yehey...your fan art is back...missed it so much

Hm, it's not really decided yet but you can say that i'm in charge of it for the time

being. I've already started to plan the whole thing. I'll post it soon i promise.

Hm, i dunno yet but i'll let you know if there's anything i need help with.

Hi Ellie and Val...like Val said, i dont have any problem with financial support either( within my budget, of course...hehehe)...I can send it via paypal like i did when i sent my contribution to xblaah...that is, if yoore ok with that Miss Ellie.

Hello to all lovely YOOgals!! :) wow.... once again, we're approaching to our 600th page! I'm sure YOO will be happy to know that his thread here is one of the most active & his YOOgals are the friendliest soompiers! :P

Happy Thanksgiving!

Beth...i was just asking how yoore doing this am...miss yoo much...Happy thanksgiving to yoo , too

Bwahh, Jinkz, so you're the Anonymous user :rolleyes:

I cannot speed up my reply. Phuuuu

WAVE at Nana, how are you dear? I'm dreaming with that GY cuttie kid now

Calypso78, thanks for YOO's Japanese Calendar, drool :wub:

Oops, March, is he singing on the phone in March, I bet he sings for my brithday, lalala

Is yummy Park Tae-In in April?

And I'm dying at his tender smile and loving eyes in rainy June, OMO, so romantic, faint of my chair :wub: . Imagine me with YOO in the rain, sharing that luvely umbrella. Wowwww, in fact rainy June is truly sweet and romantic month for Viet people. We has a famous song opening like this "Rainy June, it cannot stop raining. If it's not rain, I also pray for rain", for what you can imagine, bwahhh.

And his October smile shines golden autumn.

I'm dying to hug that mystery man in November.

Calypso dear, how about December?

Oh, breath stopping.

goodmorning yoogals!

ill back read later promise! lots of replies to make later!

ill just post this pic, and pls raise ur hands & toes who will agree

that they have resemblance, i need ur opinion girls.. pls help

me find a YOO pic that will look more similar to him than the pic used

by shenyuepop.com (correct?)

2007081009535611101-48kxkpdep.jpg

how about this?

0fef5350-48ky46uwz.jpg

Yes, I know, it's expensive in EU, compare to other countries (do not count Japan). I envy my friends in US, they could by the same Clarin stuffs (my fav.) much more cheaper here. I googled World's most expensice countries, know what? Japan and South Korea are top 2. From macroscopic view, that's true. From personal view, aka, daily life expense, the fee service in EU is too expensive. :sweatingbullets: And I know Sweden is one of the top :)

Whaaa...yoor euro's value is much higher than the dollar...when i went back home to the Phils, dollar exchange rate dropped to its lowest in a five year period :(...the charges on my ATM purchases was much higher when i compared it to my trip 2 years ago...but i didnt realize that consumer products are priced much higher there compared here in the US...by the way Val, which country are yoo in, if yoo dont mind.

Wow...i just realized that i have reached a personal milestone...my 500th Soompi post...YEHEY!!!!

500thpost.jpg

ill just post this pic, and pls raise ur hands & toes who will agree

that they have resemblance, i need ur opinion girls.. pls help

me find a YOO pic that will look more similar to him than the pic used

by shenyuepop.com (correct?)

Hi Nana...Agree...they really do look alike.

Guest MissMellis

Happy Thanksgiving YOOgals <3

Val and Jinkzz: Gah you don't know how much i appreciate that. Chincha!

I've been calculating the whole day. I only have like $300 right now which is nothing

since i need to buy christmas gifts + a present for my brother, my cousin and my best friend. x__x

Jinkzz: I have to figure out how paypal works since i have like no idea whatsoever.

And congrats for your 500th post!

Val: I I think Sweden is one of the most expensive countries in EU esp when it comes

to the postal service! <_< OMO, is Korea that expensive? Aargh, i was even thinking of going there

when GY returns from the MS :tears: I even planed this with my mom!!

Nana: Personally i can't find any resemblance at all >_<

Bwahh, Jinkz, so you're the Anonymous user :rolleyes:

Yes, im one of the 2 anonymous user..hehehe

Happy Thanksgiving YOOgals <3

I've been calculating the whole day. I only have like $300 right now which is nothing

since i need to buy christmas gifts + a present for my brother, my cousin and my best friend. x__x

Jinkzz: I have to figure out how paypal works since i have like no idea whatsoever.

And congrats for your 500th post!

Miss Ellie...dont worry too much on the monetary aspect of the project...i'm sure a lot of Yoogals will step up and contribute once the project is under way...Paypal is easy...yoo'll be able to figure it out in no time...thanks, so happy to have reached my 500th post...i'd say 70 % of it is here in Yoohouse and the rest are posts to CP, Lobbyist, TWSSG and RB threads.

CONGRATS Jinkz on your 500th Soompi post.

I'm on my way to 100th post if sleepless like today, bwahhh.

Whaaa...yoor euro's value is much higher than the dollar...when i went back home to the Phils, dollar exchange rate dropped to its lowest in a five year period :( ...the charges on my ATM purchases was much higher when i compared it to my trip 2 years ago...but i didnt realize that consumer products are priced much higher there compared here in the US...by the way Val, which country are yoo in, if yoo dont mind.

I'm in Germany now, dear, but I'm Vietnamese :rolleyes: And mind yoo, I'm not good in German, so pls ignore German with me if you learn it by any chance :sweatingbullets: Ashame me :( (

Val: I I think Sweden is one of the most expensive countries in EU esp when it comes

to the postal service! <_< OMO, is Korea that expensive? Aargh, i was even thinking of going there

when GY returns from the MS :tears: I even planed this with my mom!!

Nana: Personally i can't find any resemblance at all >_<

Ellie, don't worry dear.

Korea is not that expensive, most in renting, as I know, esp in Seoul, the other cities are ok. Transportation, food, shopping are enjoyable. Service is really good, comparing to Germany :angry: And their tourist information is perfect.

My dear GONG_ YOO USER

^--------------^

^--------------^

EXCITEDLY WAVES at YOO.

Mwah Mwah Mwahhhhh