Guest xjuliephanx
*wave to pachlex, samgirl,xjuliphanx,juhjuh
*waves back* HI!! Watch the video aalhl put up.. BE WARNED: IT MAY CAUSE FAINTING OR INVOLUNTARY SCREAMING OR CARESSING YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN.
both are you? they looked different person. :D
It's the glasses :P

Its in Episode 3

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r251/JJH2006/cp3-172.jpg

EC is also sporting the same shirt ; so they really made her wear men's shirts! hahahh

waves to all!! =)

wah!! does both of them have sixth sense or what? He wore the shirt before CP even starts filming!

hahah no it's not until April! But boy is it a great present!!
whoa!! April? that's still a long way to go.. :D

I love how he laughed here. It reminds me this love scene from S-Diary ♥♥♥♥♥
ha.ha.. yes.. that was the same laugh he let out when both him and KSA fell onto the ground in a scene in S-Diary.. and banging EC againts the door is the same as banging KSA against the wall in S-Diary too.. but I think KSA may be suffering more injuries.. ;)

Guest pachlex

BE WARNED: IT MAY CAUSE FAINTING OR INVOLUNTARY SCREAMING OR CARESSING YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN.

*nods head*

:blush: :blink::unsure::sweatingbullets::crazy:

- + -

oh and samgirl, the shirt thing's cool... we have another NANCY YOO here people!!! :wub:

Guest xjuliephanx

yes aalhl... i LOVE it. :wub:

yes xjuliephanx... it was my SUPER-JEALOUS-FULL-HIT-COMBO-ATTACK.

...i doubt that MC will ever try to chase yoo again, asking him to take his shirt off...

me want a GY stripper popping out of my birthday cake too! *drools* :wub:

*drools* Gosh I thought I had my saliva under control then you reminded me again....

Ok bed time ladies I have work in 4 hours hahaha. Hold the fort down pachlex

Its in Episode 3 http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r251/JJH2006/cp3-172.jpgEC is also sporting the same shirt ; could it be??? KISMET!!! heheh so they really made her wear men's shirts! hahahh waves to all!! =)
haha. when i first saw the GY pic. i was like "the shirt looks really familiar. i think EC has wore it before." so i went searching the episode and and found her wearing in episode 3 too! haha. wanted to post a pic too. but you have already posted it.
what are they doing? looks as if YEH is trying to catch GY! LOL. :lol: i think they were filming the scene in ep 16. when EC tried to tease HG by touching him, is it?

what are they doing? looks as if YEH is trying to catch GY! LOL. :lol: i think they were filming the scene in ep 16. when EC tried to tease HG by touching him, is it?
yeah.. it the eppi 16 scene.. HK didn't want EC to touch him, but she came chasing after him.. well, not really chase, but she was offering to give him a shoulder massage and he ran away.. :lol: that is one very cute and funny moment...

Guest samgirl

Hi all!! =)

I thoroughly enjoyed the first YOO and I fan meet, he looks soo young there thus naughty ; im soo jealous they made him take his shirt off and he did! THe MC was funny trying to steal the shirt away from him. And the DANCE OMG!!! hahaha okay nuff of that , saying it was sexy and cute is an understatement. lolz and finally the Full Korean bow that I love seeing him do.. why am I soo touched seeing him do that; whether in videos and pictures? You can really feel his sincerity and gratutude.

I can be a little nancy yoo too but no one can beat Pachlex!

yeah.. it the eppi 16 scene.. HK didn't want EC to touch him, but she came chasing after him.. well, not really chase, but she was offering to give him a shoulder massage and he ran away.. :lol: that is one very cute and funny moment...

I posted the caps for epi16 in my post earlier, right at the top of the page.

Just in case you guys missed it lol.

I love that scene XD

ha.ha. I don't consider myself die hard fan of GY, lili.. In fact I don't really like the word die hard... dunno why.. For me, it's more like my dedication/loyalty to him... I'm sure I'm not the only one like that..

Ooooppppooooo..............

THOUSAND APOLOGIESSSSSSSSSSSSS........... :vicx::vicx::vicx:

(shall l delete it...........)

Guest samgirl

Major GY withdrawal here..

A cap from She's on Duty..

Untitled2-1.jpg

When I was watching She's on Duty and GY first appeared on screen .. I melted when he flashed that smile at me...

Untitled3-1.jpg

I sure understand Kim SUn Ah for gawking like this ...

Untitled4.jpg

If it was me, I'd totally faint!

Guest pachlex

*drools* Gosh I thought I had my saliva under control then you reminded me again....

Ok bed time ladies I have work in 4 hours hahaha. Hold the fort down pachlex

you told me to hold the fort down... and then i left to work. gah. hahah. :P

I can be a little nancy yoo too but no one can beat Pachlex!

wah! you guys really shouldn't say things like that... :blush:

thanks... but i swear, we're all NANCY YOOs!

just that... i'm addicted to capturing vids and playing around with their expressions.

but we're all NANCY YOOs for gathering all those images, and clips, and all that.

the YOOhouse is one huge PI office, y'know? :wub:

Guest ennaoj05

amen to that sistah! B) actually, eversince i started liking GY [MTF days], i've been sorta fighting to stay a fan.

see, coz, my mom hates GY... :P when i told her i liked him, she was like:

"ano? gusto mo yan???"

"what? you like THAT guy???"

when she saw my pc's wallie she even went:

"ang pangit naman ng wallpaper mo."

"what an ugly wallpaper."

gah. kill me. i think she's just frustrated coz for the first time ever, we didn't meet in the middle.

her bae yong jun phase... woot! i was there screaming along with her.

her seong sung hun phase... woot! i was also there!

her kwon sang woo phase... woot! i was also there!

and when i said liked numerous korean actors before, she always agreed. [jo in sung, jun ji hun, lee dong wook etc...]

she must be so pissed about me not feeling so ji sup's hotness and going all loyal on GY instead. :P

"But there is nothing stopping me from being here unless I'm kicked out..."

i feel the same way. :) so...

...no matter how crazy i get, don't kick me out okay?

- + -

aalhl and everyone, about the fan fic... hold on, hold on. i'm working on it. eheh. heh. :P

mine's just a one-shot though... FOR NOW.

we'll see if i can work something out that'll keep us going on, and on, and on............ :wub:

Hi Pachlex!!!

1st of all.. thanks for making this forum ALIVE... hehe ^_^

same with you, i've my sister and one of our flatmates didn't like GY.. as for my sister, i understand it since she didn't had the time to watch CP with me and believe me or not, all actors that i've introduced to her was not to her liking.... either korean, japanese, or taiwanese actors... she didn't hate them... but she just gives ridiculous comments about them... *sigh*. as for my flatmate, she watched CP with me, she liked CP but she commented after watching the final episode: "(hindi naman ganon ka-gwapo si GY eh) GY is not handsome at all!!!!" (i was like... duh?!?!?) - well, probably because she is not over the Goong fever yet (she got the hots for Ju Ji Hoon actually)... ^_^ --> as for me... as soon as i've heard all their comments -- my mouth had been on a nonstop talking,,, telling them of everything good about GY, how charismatic he is, how sexy he is.. etc!!!

right now, my room is full of pictures... pictures of all my favorite korean actors.. bwuaahahaha... i've been printing it from here in the office and pasting it on the wall beside my bed.. hehe ^_^... I just added Gong Yoo since i've started to like him in Coffee Prince --> Sun Ki is also there.. hehe.

just been quite sad about Gong Yoo leaving showbizness for a while to be in the military.. i will surely miss him.. about the YEH & Gong Yoo issue... i'm also wishing that they could be a couple... but it's possible that GY is restraining himself to be involved in any relationship right now since he is entering the military..

why do all Korean actors who were on the brink of their popularity goes to the military? --> just like Won Bin and his co-star in Autumn in My Heart... (sorry i forgot his real name).... nothing.. just had the thought... ^_^

and also.. I vote for you Pachlex to be one of the moderators of Yoohouse.. i really like your humor and your naughtiness... (sige na payag ka na.. ^_^)