Guest iluvyoo2

hi to all YOOGALS and YEHwarriors camping here -- and to everyone in the thread right now....

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND THE THREAD FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS NOW SINCE I'M STILL DOWN WITH A FLU -- still haven't recovered yet and i'm trying hard to get better soon coz i feel so frustrated now especially i haven't been contributing any for the YOOhouse since saturday last week -- and besides i miss YOO all!

...especially NANCY YOO'S ANALYSIS!

...i'm so glad to see NHETSKI, QUEENINMYCASTLE, HX23 and XBLAAAH right now!

...PACHLEX, AALHL, ILUVYOO2 -- WHERE ARE YOO GUYS?!? MY DAY AIN'TCOMPLETE IF I DON'T SEE YOO!

okay.. i'm going back to bed now....

tuesdhei, sad to heard that you are sick. Seem many people get sick after CP finished. <_<

Take care and get well soon. *virtual hug* *muah* :D:P

侑我在 Thanks for your Gong Yoo fansmeeting video clip. Downloading now.. :lol:

+Edit

A gif for GY and YEH :)

andwanglu20070902286kd7.gif

credit dcyoo

Guest queeninmycastle
hi kfaith...Well, personally, I think there is no perfect answer for your question... How will one sustain the Yoo-interest very much depends on the personality of the individual herself... If one truely loves him because he is Gong Yoo, one will wait no matter what it takes and how long he's MIA and still keep the interest. If a person only like him because of CP the fever now, I think when the fever is over, that feeling will subside as well.. and we will see less of that person around. That's just my personal opinion.. because that is what happened after One Fine Day's era. During the airing time, everyone is so obssesed... then 1-2 months after that, there left only a few of us regulars here...
i applaud your effort in taking this huge commitment.your unfathomable devotion to GY makes the difference.YOOGALs should have a strong reason to sustain this fandom.i for one... appreciate his dedication to his craft...and that alone can make an actor WORTH to be admired for. the trustworthiness given to him by those movie/drama maker makes him a better actor in this generation.two years later...its not that long.even hollywood actors have to wait long to make another good film .only those obnoxious actresses are the ones making annoying news.So even if this thread or the proposed project will have a fewer follower it dont matter as long as GY will still have a true devotee like aalhl, me and others. WE STILL CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. VIVE LA YOOHouse. :D
hi to all YOOGALS and YEHwarriors camping here -- and to everyone in the thread right now....SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND THE THREAD FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS NOW SINCE I'M STILL DOWN WITH A FLU -- still haven't recovered yet and i'm trying hard to get better soon coz i feel so frustrated now especially i haven't been contributing any for the YOOhouse since saturday last week -- and besides i miss YOO all!...especially NANCY YOO'S ANALYSIS!...i'm so glad to see NHETSKI, QUEENINMYCASTLE, HX23 and XBLAAAH right now!...PACHLEX, AALHL, ILUVYOO2 -- WHERE ARE YOO GUYS?!? MY DAY AIN'TCOMPLETE IF I DON'T SEE YOO!okay.. i'm going back to bed now....
awww bless your heart...hope you get some more rest.we dont want you to get sick. :)

Guest kdramanut

how will you sustain the Yoo-interest for the next 2 years? Right now we're still experiencing the CP fever and savoring the last drop of it. But what's next for Gong Yoo apart from his military service? (just voicing out my concern, nothing more) :mellow:

Thanks!

As you can tell from my screen name, I've watched well over 100 K-dramas and have seen actors go in and out of doing their compulsory military service. Most do just fine. Even though Song Seung Hun and Jang Hyuk went in after a draft-doding scandal, they each had no problems lining up jobs after their discharge.

This is probably the best time for Gong Yoo to do his military service since he's super well known now b/c of Coffee Prince. With Coffee Prince soon to be broadcast in other Asian countries, it's up to all his fans world-wide to keep interest in him alive! I think if the fans keep interest in him alive and active (ie post and re-upload as many pics and dramas and movies as we all can), then he'll have more fans when he gets discharged than he has now.

It's just the beginning for this outstanding actor.

PS - I'm also extremely impressed with his English!

i applaud your effort in taking this huge commitment.your unfathomable devotion to GY makes the difference.YOOGALs should have a strong reason to sustain this fandom.i for one... appreciate his dedication to his craft...and that alone can make an actor WORTH to be admired for. the trustworthiness given to him by those movie/drama maker makes him a better actor in this generation.two years later...its not that long.even hollywood actors have to wait long to make another good film .only those obnoxious actresses are the ones making annoying news.So even if this thread or the proposed project will have a fewer follower it dont matter as long as GY will still have a true devotee like aalhl, me and others. WE STILL CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. VIVE LA YOOHouse. :D
queeninmycastle, my sweet assistant.. I miss you already.. :blush: Thank you for your support and your help, not to mention your commitment too... Hope all YooGals will be able to work together for years to come.. YOOGALS FIGHTING!!

I'm sure many out there appreciate GY's dedication to his craft... 2 years of absence may be good for him to see how much he is missed by all.. like he say, treat the 2 years as if he's going off for a long vacation.. and I'm sure we will have true devotees around here... :)

So, queeninmycastle, how's YooGals feedback regarding the fan club project? besides pachlex and xjuliephanx... I don't think we were able to find a volunteer for doing some programming stuffs huh? Maybe we'll choose a site hosting that provides easy setup for advance services like forum and gallery that require minimal coding.. perhaps YooGals out there has some recommendation for this? Also, should we come out with a logo/mascot for our fan club? it should be useable on websites, on pics, on documents.. etc..

Anyway, callling chigurl, Yoobee and Tika!!! Remember I tell you gals I watched Gong Yoo's first ever fans meet on MNet? Good news!! I found a downloadable copy... I think YooGals (expecially pachlex and xjuliephanx ;) ) will drool over this.. :w00t: It kinda funny, sexy and touching at the same time...

1. The "double storey" cake fell off.. :lol:

2. His "duo singer" guest ask GY to release a few buttons of his shirt..

3. The MC ask him to take off his shirt

4. He danced and shake/rub his bootie!!! :w00t: :w00t:

5. He show his abs.. MC running after him tries to take off his shirt..

6. He sounds tearful... :tears:

05-Sep-2003 MNet Wide News YOO&I Fans Meet

Download link: http://sharebee.com/75c443f7

*** Credit: DCGY's CB ***

f_Mnetthumbm_ff7f587.jpg

Guest xjuliephanx

My gosh this thread has moved fast since I was gone!!!

I was browsing at Daum just now and saw that GY (#9 공유 어린시절) was part of the most searched today.I google translated '어린시절' and it translated to childhood, so I guess a lot of people want to know about his childhood.http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/9/9/3/...odm_039dc49.jpghttp://img35.picoodle.com/img/img35/9/9/3/...odm_c22d456.jpg
He.. sure doesn't look happy during his high school days.. hahaha
hi to all YOOGALS and YEHwarriors camping here -- and to everyone in the thread right now....SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND THE THREAD FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS NOW SINCE I'M STILL DOWN WITH A FLU -- still haven't recovered yet and i'm trying hard to get better soon coz i feel so frustrated now especially i haven't been contributing any for the YOOhouse since saturday last week -- and besides i miss YOO all!
Oh no the flu? Hope you feel better.. that list I'm making to request get well kisses from GY sure is growing...
i swear i wasn't pretending...! those photos of GY's lips got me all worked up and i fainted...then that nightmare of pikhachu chasing me with a ginormous lightning bolt woke me up. ehe. heh. :P
Hahaha that pikhachu was hilarious

Guest queeninmycastle

queeninmycastle, my sweet assistant.. I miss you already.. :blush: Thank you for your support and your help, not to mention your commitment too... Hope all YooGals will be able to work together for years to come.. YOOGALS FIGHTING!!

I'm sure many out there appreciate GY's dedication to his craft... 2 years of absence may be good for him to see how much he is missed by all.. like he say, treat the 2 years as if he's going off for a long vacation.. and I'm sure we will have true devotees around here... :)

So, queeninmycastle, how's YooGals feedback regarding the fan club project? besides pachlex and xjuliephanx... I don't think we were able to find a volunteer for doing some programming stuffs huh? Maybe we'll choose a site hosting that provides easy setup for advance services like forum and gallery that require minimal coding.. perhaps YooGals out there has some recommendation for this? Also, should we come out with a logo/mascot for our fan club? it should be useable on websites, on pics, on documents.. etc..

YooGals feedback regarding our HOUSE project is a bit slow. :(

were u able to check some site as to where we can host our project?

gosh, if given a chance to trade some profession... i would love to be a computer programmer as of the moment so i could help you out with this one.but i can only be of this much help to you...my apology :)

Guest coffeeshop_gal

aalhl, that's the most perfect comment to answer my inquiry. It's really subjective. And I didn't mean to test the loyalty of the fans camping here. as a matter of fact I like hanging out here and getting more and more infos about our dear GY. Enough to sustain me during his impending absence.... :D

As to quote GY in CP when he kissed Eun Chan (still thinking she was a guy) "Let's go as far as we can go..."

I am new to not only this thread but to the whole Kdrama thing. But got hooked with CP, then eventually with GY that a day hardly passes without watching even a short bit of any episode... So kfaith, you know me well enough to know that I am not easily swayed by anyone but look where I am now...

Always dreaming of Gong Yoo... :blush:

Guest iluvyoo2

Anyway, callling chigurl, Yoobee and Tika!!! Remember I tell you gals I watched Gong Yoo's first ever fans meet on MNet? Good news!! I found a downloadable copy... I think YooGals (expecially pachlex and xjuliephanx ;) ) will drool over this.. :w00t: It kinda funny, sexy and touching at the same time...

1. The "double storey" cake fell off.. :lol:

2. His "duo singer" guest ask GY to release a few buttons of his shirt..

3. The MC ask him to take off his shirt

4. He danced and shake/rub his bootie!!! :w00t: :w00t:

5. He show his abs.. MC running after him tries to take off his shirt..

6. He sounds tearful... :tears:

05-Sep-2003 MNet Wide News YOO&I Fans Meet

Download link: http://sharebee.com/75c443f7

*** Credit: DCGY's CB ***

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/9/9/4/aalhl/f_Mnetthumbm_ff7f587.jpg%7Boption%7D

I saw this clip in DCGY last night, but I not sure what it about..hahaha (Because I just new to GY. :P )

There are few more video clips I found in DCGY, quite old (2003, 2004 or 2005). Not sure post before or not.

Guest betchay

As you can tell from my screen name, I've watched well over 100 K-dramas and have seen actors go in and out of doing their compulsory military service. Most do just fine. Even though Song Seung Hun and Jang Hyuk went in after a draft-doding scandal, they each had no problems lining up jobs after their discharge.

This is probably the best time for Gong Yoo to do his military service since he's super well known now b/c of Coffee Prince. With Coffee Prince soon to be broadcast in other Asian countries, it's up to all his fans world-wide to keep interest in him alive! I think if the fans keep interest in him alive and active (ie post and re-upload as many pics and dramas and movies as we all can), then he'll have more fans when he gets discharged than he has now.

It's just the beginning for this outstanding actor.

PS - I'm also extremely impressed with his English!

I'm glad he accepted the role of Han Kyul before his enlistment. I think this is the best move for his career coz he became so popular now that so many fans for sure including us YOOGALs will not forget him. I just want to wish at least a delay for his military duty coz i want him to enjoy his popularity, I red in SO JISUP thread that he didn't enjoy the success of his last drama MISA coz he entered the army. I know its not possible that he will make a new drama before going to army but lots of CF is good enough.

I saw this clip in DCGY last night, but I not sure what it about..hahaha (Because I just new to GY. :P )

There are few more video clips I found in DCGY, quite old (2003, 2004 or 2005). Not sure post before or not.

You can follow up with DCGY huh? I'm totally lost there because it moves really fast.. I'm just peeping into their CB.. I find they have lots of clips ranging from 2003 to now, but since it's all in Korean, I don't know what they are until I download them... that will sure take whole lot of time.. haha :lol:

gosh, if given a chance to trade some profession... i would love to be a computer programmer as of the moment so i could help you out with this one.but i can only be of this much help to you...my apology :)

Actually, another YooGal approaches me to work something out for the hosting and setup.. but we are still in discussion.. We will let YooGals know what it's about soon... and there is another YooGal providing me with some info on YOO&I as well.. so we'll see what we can do once we get our site up. Anyway, fi YooGals have any suggestions/recommendation on good webhosting service/provider, please let us know so that we can look into it.

queeninmycastle, you have been a very good assitant.. I'm very grateful to you.. So don't worry too much and enjoy running the project.. ;) Meanwhile, like I mention earlier on, it would be nice to have the creative YooGals to come out with a logo/mascot for our fan club.. we can do voting as usual.. also, for YooGals who are good in writing, I would appreciate your help in drafting up the group/club objectives, mission and vision for our club. So queeninmycastle, can you help me to follow up on these as well?

Guest pachlex

Also, should we come out with a logo/mascot for our fan club? it should be useable on websites, on pics, on documents.. etc..

ooh! ooh! ME! i'd like to be volunteer #1 for that one... ^_^

- + -

1. blahblahblah fell off..

2. blahblahblah GY blah release blahblahblah buttons of his shirt..

3. blahblahblahblah off blahblahblah shirt

4. blahblahblah shake/rub his bootie!!!

5. He show his abs.. bla... WHAT?! ...MC running after him tries to take off his shirt.. [!??!?!?!]

*grabs thunderbolt from pikhachu and chases after the MC*

*today, you dine in hell you NUCKIN mc YOU!!!! a-hoo!*

- + -

nothing was funny about that nightmare xjuliephanx...

the sight of pikhachu running after me with a gigantic thunderbolt,

screaming:

"I'M GONNA FRY YOU IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP!"

...is going to haunt me forever. :tears:

- + -

*continues to run after the MC like a POKE-SPARTAN WARRIOR!*

i applaud your effort in taking this huge commitment.your unfathomable devotion to GY makes the difference.YOOGALs should have a strong reason to sustain this fandom.i for one... appreciate his dedication to his craft...and that alone can make an actor WORTH to be admired for. the trustworthiness given to him by those movie/drama maker makes him a better actor in this generation.two years later...its not that long.even hollywood actors have to wait long to make another good film .only those obnoxious actresses are the ones making annoying news.So even if this thread or the proposed project will have a fewer follower it dont matter as long as GY will still have a true devotee like aalhl, me and others. WE STILL CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. VIVE LA YOOHouse. :D awww bless your heart...hope you get some more rest.we dont want you to get sick. :)

This thread sure runs fast! Um. ......regarding sustain interest during GY's impending 2 years absence, in Han Kyul's word after he kiss Eun Chan: "Let's take it as far as it can go" Thing is who is to know what's going to happen to us or GY? Some of us are very tenacious, some of us are easy-going. I've gone through Jang Dong Gun phase 1st in 2000 and bought many of his VCDs, then Bae Yong Joon and lots more but gradually, I've tried to be more sane hehe :P but not exactly succeeding cos among my circle of friends, I am extreme. I love korean food, can say a smattering of korean words and I backpacked to Korea in 2004 and went to Winter Sonata filming site - yep and took photo with BYJ's lifesize cardboard pic. My only regret is that I didn't know Gong Yoo then, otherwise, I could have ........ :rolleyes: ! Gong Yoo is the only one who actually caused lazy me to do fan art, try translation and post messages apart from buying his VCDs. He's given me much happiness during this couple of months and I am sure many others as well! I think we derive more joy out of it than he does because I don't think he even know we exists! It would be nice though if he is aware there are many supporters out there just to encourage him. Yep, I think the Sendoff Project is a good start.

Ah....... sorry for my ramblings. Ayway, GY is still young, moreover he is master of his craft - seriously, I'm not bias. I really really like his acting ability - his facial expressions and the subtle nuances and his ever so elegant kissing and his beautiful long asian eyes and his ample manly nose and his wide and full lips - some man unfortunately have tiny or thin lips! and of course his bashful smile, spontaneous laughter and ......... I digress. :lol:

I hope I'll be around still 2 years later to see his success at bigger projects.

As to quote GY in CP when he kissed Eun Chan (still thinking she was a guy) "Let's go as far as we can go..."

I am new to not only this thread but to the whole Kdrama thing. But got hooked with CP, then eventually with GY that a day hardly passes without watching even a short bit of any episode... So kfaith, you know me well enough to know that I am not easily swayed by anyone but look where I am now...

Always dreaming of Gong Yoo... :blush:

Welcome fellow newbie coffeshop_gal! (background story: coffeeshop_gal and I work together. I was one of the people who started CP fever in our ofc and the last person I expected to catch GY love-bug is coffeeshop_gal -- who's never watched a single Kdrama in her entire life until CP. haha!) So even hyper-critical and picky people can't even resist his royal charm. I'm impressed. :lol:

Guest xjuliephanx

Why that last one looks familiar...I have a photo just like that one...133134_1907169523.jpg

ROFL... OMG excuse my horrible editing. I can't photoshop half as well as you guys but I had to give it a try...

I think YooGals (expecially pachlex and xjuliephanx ;) ) will drool over this.. :w00t: It kinda funny, sexy and touching at the same time... *** Credit: DCGY's CB ***http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/9/9/4/...mbm_ff7f587.jpg
Downloading NOW!! I should really be sleeping seeing as how I have to be at work in 6 hours but just can't step away!

....It had me at the first 3 seconds when his shirt was wide open.. ITS PAUSED.. can't press play just yet....

Guest iluvyoo2

You can follow up with DCGY huh? I'm totally lost there because it moves really fast.. I'm just peeping into their CB.. I find they have lots of clips ranging from 2003 to now, but since it's all in Korean, I don't know what they are until I download them... that will sure take whole lot of time.. haha :lol:

I just simply browsing it..hahha

Yes, I saw they put into GY CB too. They are same.

But my CB seem no moving at all, always 0kbps. ;)

Anyway, I finish download few of them (about 10 files + 9 clips "School 4"). If you want, I can give you direct download link (dcinside link), it much more faster. :D

Why that last one looks familiar...I have a photo just like that one...

ROFL... OMG excuse my horrible editing. I can't photoshop half as well as you guys but I had to give it a try..

xjuliephanx, you should remove another guy too...hahahaha

Why that last one looks familiar...I have a photo just like that one... 133134_1907169523.jpg

ROFL... OMG excuse my horrible editing. I can't photoshop half as well as you guys but I had to give it a try...

xjuliephanx!!! i couldn't stop laughing when i saw that pic. hahaha. you put your pic there right? maybe i should try putting my pic too yeah? and yah, the guy beside GY is GY's manager right?

Guest xjuliephanx
*today, you dine in hell you NUCKIN mc YOU!!!! a-hoo!*.....*continues to run after the MC like a POKE-SPARTAN WARRIOR!*
ROFLMAO!!!!Hahahaha You went spartan on him!! LOL I love 300. Oh man good memories. You always make me laugh!
xjuliephanx!!! i couldn't stop laughing when i saw that pic. hahaha. you put your pic there right? maybe i should try putting my pic too yeah? and yah, the guy beside GY is GY's manager right?
hahah I couldn't resist!! It's horrible I know though. You can so tell I cut and paste my head onto his assistants body. Yeah that's his manager from what AALHL told me

^ ngaaaa you siggie's so cute!

you made those shoes? <3

since i'm an lj-regular, i can only think of hosting the project on an lj community.

i thought it'd be perfect ^^

i'm sorry cos i don't know any good hosting sites.

i wish i had a site cos i'd love to host it :((

Guest syMplicitY

this thread is moving so fast...everytime I came in here...I swear my eyes became so dizzy after so many backlogging :wacko:

although I'm not a hard core fan like aalhl, pichlex, xjuliephanx, nhetski, etc...but I tried to visit this thread everyday just to caught up with all the YooGal conversation about GY and all of GY goodies. There are other actors/actressess that I like...but none is compared to GY. I'm actually more active in GY thread then in other threads :unsure: I'm actually quite ashamed sometimes because I can't contribute much to this thread. I can't read Chinese or Korean...so I'm very much appreciated all the ppl that provided videos, news, pix, etc. Without you guyz, I would not be able to get to know GY more.

About the programming stuff for GY website...if there's nobody that can work on it...I can definitely give it a try. It's been years since I've done web-designing/programming...but if I'm giving some time to refresh my memory...I think I can do it...although I'm not that much experience. (So preferably...I can be the last resource for the job if nobody is up to it). There is a free forum that you can host...since the group is small right now...I think it should be ok.

Seems like the CP withdrawal symptoms are very serious...heard a lot of ppl got sick...hope you all feel better soon.....