Angelie....I personally prefer YooGals anytime coz its more original. YEH Warriors is original....but YOO Warriors is like a spin-off or a sequel. There is only ONE GY... a unique man...so we have to be unique as well. What do you think?
I think YooWarriors suit those YEH fans who turns GY fan.. he.he.. so they can use that if they want I guess.. ;)

Guest teddy_bear_blue

This is a fan account. She is a Chinese student who studys in Korea, who got the chance to

cast a customer in the coffee shop.

其实我没有怎么接触孔侑...说实话我是喜欢夏林的...孔侑太难追了...

他被保护的很好.不能签名不能合影.和恩惠一样.

我签到孔侑的是因为那天他们晚上8点左右去吃饭.我们跟着他们.他们吃的烤肉.楼下FANS虽然很多.但是只有我们三个中国人还有另外两个韩国人跟着上来了.

他们吃饭的人很多...做了长桌四个还有单独的一个小的.孔侑坐在最靠窗户,离我们最远...恩惠坐他左边,然后是个助理,然后是夏林.因为不敢照相,因为我们三个人已经很引人注意了...剧组总给我们照顾...我们不好意思给惹麻烦了...

孔侑吃了烤肉还吃了一大碗冷面...汤都喝了...很可爱...

后来他们很迅速的准备结帐.恩惠跑的最快...我在楼梯口正好和孔侑一起.我就把本子给他,让他帮我签名.让他写我名字...本来写对了.改了又改...给改错了...最后还是那个胖胖的女孩,那个助理很用力的告诉他的...给我朋友签的时候他跟我朋友说,因为急着走不能写她的名字了...这么一看我还蛮幸运诶~吼吼...

拍小型演唱会的时候我在小路的一边站着.孔侑他们几个人全都在我面前站着.恩惠离我最近.我旁边一个女生跟恩惠说.好漂亮啊...她超级不好意思的回头说谢谢.孔侑和胜基夏林洪社长一直在开玩笑.但是他从来不会看FANS...其实他看得到你,但是他们几个都是故意不看...大概是怕引起尖叫吧...但是后来他正好坐的位置面对我,我就使劲冲他招手.他一脸的茫然,好象那意思是在跟我打招呼吗?表情诡异还可爱...哈哈...

还有次拍摄...那天夏林不舒服就趴在桌子上睡觉.孔侑就悄悄的趴他耳朵旁边,好象是吓了他一下...当时我好气愤啊...人家不舒服呢嘛...

那天有个工作人员的漂亮老婆带着双胞胎来片场.恩惠一直抱着一个,一直逗的挺好的.孔侑也手痒就抱另一个,刚抱就哭了...妈妈就把孩子赶紧抱走了...孔侑就抢恩惠怀里的那个...他坏点子好多的...

最后一天拍摄的时候,就是上周日.之前我在里面坐着.他和恩惠跑进去找洪社长的那段...也能看到我哦...大脸啊...拍摄的时候他估计是实在看我眼熟了...还看我来着...后来我们在院里坐着,看到他出来.然后他就在我们旁边抽烟...他和胜基民烨烟瘾有点大哦...都没见到过夏林抽烟的...

当时他们抽完烟进去我们还在想要不要把烟头拣回来~~哈哈...

孔侑家是釜山的旺族.是孔子的后代.

大概就这些了...反正总而言之,言而总之...

孔侑就是很可爱就对了...^^

from baidu

credit to: lynnlai53 for translating in eng

actually, i didnt have much contact with GY. to tell the truth, i like harim.it's too hard to go after GY.

he's well protected, no signatures, no photographs, just like YEH.

the reason i got his signature was because that night at around 8pm, they went to have dinner and we followed them. they had barbecued meat. even though there were many fans downstairs, only 3 os us chinese nationals and 2 other koreans followed them upstairs.

there were many of them having dinner. they sat at 4 long tables and 1 isolated small table. GY sat at the seat next to the window, furthest away from us. YEH sat on his left, followed by an assistant and next was harim. we didnt dare to take photos because us 3 had already attracted alot of attention.the team had always taken good care of us and we didnt think it was nice to bother them anymore. GY had barbecued meat and a big bowl of cold noodles and he even drank the soup..very cute..

after that they settled the bills very quickly. YEH was the fastest to leave. i met GY at the staircase entrance, so i gave him the book to ask for his signature. i requested for him to write my name. initially he wrote it correctly, but after changing and changing, he wrote it wrongly. finally, it was that plump lady, that assistant, who made effort in telling him (the right one). when he gave my friend his signature, he told her that he was in a rush so he couldnt write her name..this shows that im quite lucky...heh heh..

when the mini concert had been filmed, i was standing at the side of the road. GY and a few others were all standing infront of me. YEH was the nearest to me. a lady beside me told YEH..(you're) very beautiful..YEH very shyly turned towards her and thanked her.

GY kept joking with sunki, harim and manager hong, but he would never look at the fans. actually, he can see you, just that the few of them didnt want to on intention. guess that they didnt want to give rise to any screams. however adter that, the place he sat at was just nice facing me, so i kept waving at him. he looked like he was at a loss, was that a greeting to me? a bizarre expression, but cute. haha...

there was once another filming when harim wasnt feeling well, so he bent over the table and slept. GY silently crept near at his ears, gave him a little shock. i was furious then. he's sick you know!

that day, the pretty wife of a worker brought their twins to the filming site. YEH kept carrying one of them, and teased him/her pretty well. GY too, had itchy hands, thus carried the other, but upon carrying, the baby cried. (0.0" lol) the mum carried him/her away immediately. GY thus tried to snatch the other in YEH's arms..he's got loads of bad ideas.. :lol:

the last day of filming, which was last sunday, before that, i was sitting inside, it's the scene where GY and YEH ran in to find manager hong, you can see me too..big face ah...while filming, i think he recognised me, kept looking at me..after that, we sat at the yard, saw him walking out, he was beside us, smoking..he, sunki and minyeop have quite an addiction for cigarettes..have not yet seen harim smoke..

when they went in after smoking, we were thinking of whether to pick up the cigarette buds...haha...

GY's family is FUSHAN's prosperous(?) family, descendent of confusius.

that's about it...in conclusion..GY's very cute...

Guest nhetski

sorry guys, i've read all the comments and all BUT honestly i can't reply coz i'm a bit depressed about CP ending waaahhh!!

i pray there'll be tons of GY n YEH goodies to help abate my addiction!!!

i'm so weird, i was the one who was still hyper even after ep 17 BUT now i'm sniffing again coz i know the series has really ended (it didn't hit me yet yesterday coz i know there's a special today)

sad sad :tears::tears::tears:

Guest xjuliephanx
don't worry gals... xjuliephanx and i are just playing around.........i think. :P buwahaha ;)

where the heck are you xjuliephanx

:sweatingbullets:

haha I'm here! Sorry In US time I was sleeping and I just now got to work :) You'll have backup for the next 12 hours until I pass out again.Don't worry YooGals. Me and pachlex are good. I promise :D

operation stalk yoo commencing! hahahah

pachlex and xjuliephanx, what with this snatching GY thingy :angry::angry: ???? oooooo you better run...cause here I come with my lightning power.......Will protect GY and YOOHouse at any cost! FIGHTING!
Remember Yoogals need to share.... :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm laughing so hard now. so pachlex and xjuliephanx, better get ready your shields and armour now coz a bunch of YOOWives are going hunt you down! :lol:
Hhaha our obsession is all in good fun! :P
*ducks away from pikhachu79 's attack JUST IN TIME to stay alive.*gah! guys, i swear... i come in peace! no need to attack. :sweatingbullets: i'm getting scared already. :tears:

xjuliephanx where the heck are you?!?!?! you have left me under attack.

I'm here now I'm here?! Are you still alive pachlex I'm sorry. I'll never you leave you alone again in the direct line of fire! :D
Hahahha you manage to duck away my attack...so clever la you.....hahahhaha....Xjuliephanx.....come out come out where ever you are :phew:
*hides under rock*

Guest huongface

*peeks out from behind the curtain*

Mind if i join the yoogals community too ? :blush:

And I'm totally shipping this EunHye-GongYoo conspirary <3

welcome! Welcome! ;)

Guest xjuliephanx
well, pachlex.. looks like xjuliephanx has dumped you and went to look for GY by herself.. that's why you are left alone.. but don't worry.. as long as you agree to share, we YooWives will protect you.. ;) and you are pretty fast able to duck away.. :lol: so yeah.. xjuliephanx come out come out where ever you are.. we are gonna find your hiding place.. :D
Why can't I live on the other side of the world. This thread is so alive when I'm sleeping :(
mmmmm where are xjuliephanx go........hu hu .....
I'm here... 6 hours laters hahah Is everybody on a different time zone than me?!
One day, a crew's wife brought twin baby to store, YEH carry one of them and play well with baby. GY also want to carry, so he carry another baby, but the baby start crying after he carried. Baby's mum carry away the baby immediately. So , GY grab that one in YEH's hands...he got a lot bad ideas...
Hahah cute much? Poor GY he just wants to play with baby like YEH does. Too bad it cried :P I'm starting to get very Nancy YOO now. My guess is he's hiding it because he's shy about her reaction (she seems to be friendly with everyone so maybe he thinks she sees him only as a friend for now) or he's staying reserved with his pending enlistment?

Guest huongface

Why can't I live on the other side of the world. This thread is so alive when I'm sleeping :(I'm here... 6 hours laters hahah Is everybody on a different time zone than me?!Hahah cute much?

I think i'm on your time zone xjuliephanx. US right? Yup me too!

Guest queeninmycastle

sorry guys, i've read all the comments and all BUT honestly i can't reply coz i'm a bit depressed about CP ending waaahhh!!

i'm so weird, i was the one who was still hyper even after ep 17 BUT now i'm sniffing again coz i know the series has really ended (it didn't hit me yet yesterday coz i know there's a special today)

sad sad :tears::tears::tears:

same here :( .i was hoping i would get to see tons of EC and HK moments but was in vain.

nonetheless CP surpasses its predecessors. JOB well done to all the staffs and Crews.

we will surely miss this drama and the FANDOM it brings.

but as the saying goes " LIFE MUST GO ON" after the curtain fell.

TO US ALL BABY YOO worshipers. KEEP THE FAITH :D

Guest xjuliephanx

I think i'm on your time zone xjuliephanx. US right? Yup me too!

I am I am! But unfortunately most of the gals here are somewhere in Asia and it seems I can't back up my girl pachlex .. *worries* hope shes doing ok on her own... please don't dream about the YOOwives giving you a beat down

Guest pikhachu79

haha I'm here! Sorry In US time I was sleeping and I just now got to work :) You'll have backup for the next 12 hours until I pass out again.Don't worry YooGals. Me and pachlex are good. I promise :D

Hhaha our obsession is all in good fun! :PI'm here now I'm here?! Are you still alive pachlex I'm sorry. I'll never you leave you alone again in the direct line of fire! :D*hides under rock*

OO try to hide under rock??? How aaa....hehehh you can run but you can't hide...hahaha

Guest nhetski

CP TV Special 28.8.2007 (LQ)

http://www.mediafire.com/?cijunzg0bya

from smr05 posted at YEH thread:

ahh.. the special episode was.. very.. hmm how should i put it.. i feel smile.gif sleep.gif happy and sad.. bitter sweet??

i cried so much when i was watching it..

all the scenes where YEH was crying i was crying along with her..

theres this one scene where the four main members and some others go to a small restaurant..

and LSK (HS) was saying how "coffee prince is like yoon eun hye and yoon eunhye is like coffee prince.. on the outside its packaged very nicely and looks aesthetically pleasing but once you go inside... you have to go deep and release whats inside to truly appreciate the wholesomely thruthful nature of the drama and person.." and then she started crying.. (once again i might have misheard but that was the general gist of what he said)

because she couldnt stop crying she went outside and then CJA went out to comfort her and YEH says "i dont want to part its driving me crazy" and CJA goes "i dont want to part with eunchan as well".. btw these two seemed really close.. they were pretty much always with each other, holding hands or sitting next to each other.. very sweet.. i think i like CJA now lols...

in the restaurant every one was seriously just opening up to each other it was kinda difficult to watch (cos i felt i was intruding into their personal space)..

i remember GY was saying how he was in a slump and not wanting to do anything or not being recognised or what not until this small eyed fairy came to the rescue, referring to the PD.

and Mr Hong was telling LSK that if he had one wish for LSK it would be for LSK to truly know and realise his worth and his ability..

see what i mean by difficult to watch? i truly felt i shouldnt be listening to this.. they were opening up, though by the help of some alcohol ^^

Guest Yoobee

queeninmycastle Welcome you and same to jinlees to Our Yoo Home.

Thanks nhetski for the MP3 download for HK singing part.

eonni aalhl I down with fever , flu , sore throat( no voice to speak) and whole body aching. Thanks for your concern...Now my eye seeing stars all the time... but still I here and my hubby keep nagging ask me to sleep early.

Thanks Teddy_bear_blue doing the translation....

OK!!! Now I seeing stars and getting confuse...

1st: What is Nancy Yoo mean?

2nd: Why now got Yoo gals, Yoo wives and Yoo warriors????

3rd: pachlex and xjuliephanx You 2 girls want to take babyYoo where???

I not going to be cheers leader only and see who the winner I will be judges...hahaha!!!But like what Tika said SHARE is very IMPORTANT in here...Okie!!! Hadaso(understand)!!!

Guest pikhachu79

Why can't I live on the other side of the world. This thread is so alive when I'm sleeping :(I'm here... 6 hours laters hahah Is everybody on a different time zone than me?!Hahah cute much? Poor GY he just wants to play with baby like YEH does. Too bad it cried :P I'm starting to get very Nancy YOO now. My guess is he's hiding it because he's shy about her reaction (she seems to be friendly with everyone so maybe he thinks she sees him only as a friend for now) or he's staying reserved with his pending enlistment?

hahaha no wonder la you so silence... sleep aaa. Leaving pachlex all alone hahahah....now its pachlex who are missing....

Currently watching the repeat show of Seoul Drama Award 2007 at MBC...i was replying post when suddenly I heard YEH voice and then CP OST....OO so suprise....it was CP alright...they showing clips of CP...and one of the clip is the 'namja or alien' scene...and the kisss...everyone was WOOOOOOOOOOOO

ohh... poor nhetski.. don't be depressed.. you still have us here.. you still have YEH over YEH's thread.. there's no reason for you to be sad.... you can rewatch CP anytime for nth times that you want.. it will never end... and you will always have us here to spazz out with.. so cheer up my dearie!! :D And I'm sure there will be tons of GY and YEH goodies around.. :)

I'm not really sad though.. but a bit disappointed because the special wasn't very special... but it did make me laugh at the very end when GY was ticklish when that girl who strip him topless on the bed starts to carress him on his chest.. :lol:

ahh.. dated today.. must be the giveaway during the fans meet just now.. :)

Hhaha our obsession is all in good fun! :PI'm here now I'm here?! Are you still alive pachlex I'm sorry. I'll never you leave you alone again in the direct line of fire! :D*hides under rock*

ah.. xjuliephanx, sounds like you can get away pretty easy huh? you can hide under the rock, becaus we are sleeping while you are awake.. and while you sleep, pachlex had to suffer all the attacks..

hi.. welcome back ds_dreamer... haven't seen you around lately... we were wondering what happened to you..

think this is the best place to express my feeling ....

It is sad that CP has ended.... cos that means we will not be seeing GY for a long time... hopefully he will appear here and there so that we can have more chance to see him before he is really enlisted....

you can express your feelings her anytime dear.. :) If you are here, you will get to see GY EVERYDAY... ;) anyway, according to his schedule, he seems to be deciding on his next project or something... so hopefully we will get to see him again somehow... :D So cheer up too!! :)

Bwah ha ha ha... Looks like the Nancy Yoos (or DrYoo?) out there will be in full force googling away for news of GY fan meeting.
he.he. yes nok.. seems like Nancy Yoo's team will be digging around again for more info.. :D because GY has indeed makes us very suspicious with his actions.

But GY shouldn't be too thankful to CP. CP should be thankful to GY for without him, CP might not be as much as a success. (Note, I will say the same for YEH and CP. DUH!!)
totally agree! :)

Guest teddy_bear_blue

Why can't I live on the other side of the world. This thread is so alive when I'm sleeping :(I'm here... 6 hours laters hahah Is everybody on a different time zone than me?!Hahah cute much? Poor GY he just wants to play with baby like YEH does. Too bad it cried :P I'm starting to get very Nancy YOO now. My guess is he's hiding it because he's shy about her reaction (she seems to be friendly with everyone so maybe he thinks she sees him only as a friend for now) or he's staying reserved with his pending enlistment?

hihihihih I just wanted to kiss him after I read about him snatching the baby. YooGals please dont kill me. *runs and hises*

Yeah I think so too, it's difficult to get attached to people when you know you've gotta go away for a long time.

Guest nhetski

ohh... poor nhetski.. don't be depressed.. you still have us here.. you still have YEH over YEH's thread.. there's no reason for you to be sad.... you can rewatch CP anytime for nth times that you want.. it will never end... and you will always have us here to spazz out with.. so cheer up my dearie!! :D And I'm sure there will be tons of GY and YEH goodies around.. :)

I'm not really sad though.. but a bit disappointed because the special wasn't very special... but it did make me laugh at the very end when GY was ticklish when that girl who strip him naked on the bed starts to carress him on his chest.. :lol:

ahh.. dated today.. must be the giveaway during the fans meet just now.. :)

i know i can rewatch CP but i think i just got emotional coz YEH was crying so much on that special (and it's no longer EC but the real YEH).. then as u said, there's not much GY n YEH interaction :( i was hoping he'll comfort her somehow ..

oh well.. i'm just so glad all the YOOgals and YEH Warriors are here.. love ya guys!

ps, i'll be back to my cheerful self tomorrow..

Guest queeninmycastle

queeninmycastle Welcome you and same to jinlees to Our Yoo Home.

thanks for the WELCOME yoobee.hope you continue to get better :)

i know i can rewatch CP but i think i just got emotional coz YEH was crying so much on that special (and it's no longer EC but the real YEH).. then as u said, there's not much GY n YEH interaction :( i was hoping he'll comfort her somehow ..

oh well.. i'm just so glad all the YOOgals and YEH Warriors are here.. love ya guys!

ps, i'll be back to my cheerful self tomorrow..

hehe... i think most girls will cry when come to times like these.. YEH's just a bit emotional that's all... but that dinner was much much earlier days though.. because I remember seeing GY in that green shirt pic around the time CP starts airing... dunno why she was crying that time.. must be something someone said.. maybe the PD said something that made her touched.

as for GY YEH interaction, well they didn't show us much BTS/NGs.. so we don't seem to see anything... I thought the special is gonna be filled with BTS and NGs, but all we get are recaps and interviews, which I don't really understand what they are saying... but I get to see YEH taking pics, and GY lying on the bed looking at them with YEH by his side.. ;)

oh yeah.. thanks nhetski for the CP Special LQ download link + the writeup from smr05... and teddy_bear_blue too for bringing the chinese comments translation here.

eonni aalhl I down with fever , flu , sore throat( no voice to speak) and whole body aching. Thanks for your concern...Now my eye seeing stars all the time... but still I here and my hubby keep nagging ask me to sleep early.
well, with your condition, you SHOULD be sleeping early... you don't want what happened last time to happen again right? ;) go rest your rest.. of course you can always listen to GY sings to help you sleep better.. :)

1st: What is Nancy Yoo mean?
he.hee.. refering to the team of YooGals who is investigating into GY-YEH's relationship.. ;)

2nd: Why now got Yoo gals, Yoo wives and Yoo warriors????
YooGals is original.. YooWives came out because 2 YooGals tries to snatch baby YOO away, so we wives have to stand up for it.. and YooWarrior. it's another name for YEH warriors who are also YooGals.. :D

3rd: pachlex and xjuliephanx You 2 girls want to take babyYoo where???
they want to keep babyYOO for themselves.. :lol:

I'm starting to get very Nancy YOO now. My guess is he's hiding it because he's shy about her reaction (she seems to be friendly with everyone so maybe he thinks she sees him only as a friend for now) or he's staying reserved with his pending enlistment?
i think if he really does have a crush and hiding, it's most probably because of the latter... like teddy_bear_blue say, it's hard to attach to people when you know you are going away.. so it's better to keep the feelings to himself.. oh no!! will YEH be the girl who will make babyYoo cry helplessly? :o