Guest Butterfly Kisses

Got to go now... I sick tonight can't stay up too late now feeling dizzy already

Sweet dream all Yoo gals and everyone here...

Kaja

Get well soon Yoobee...coz tonight there's one hour of GY!!

i was wondering why i kept on crying (bawling more like it) at EC's scene packing her bags with mom n sis packing and crying ..

i watched the whole ep again and now i remember why i cried so hard (and again when i rewatched) -- coz that was me not too long ago when i left for sydney (with a mom and a sis crying in the background while we are all packing).. gosh.. all the more that i love CP (missed my mom n sis back home).. huhu

the only thing i'm not sure about is if i left some boys crying like HK (i probably broke some hearts --1 or 2 --but i'm sure they didn't cry like that! so heartbreaking)..

ok, will sleep for 2 hrs.. c u again later for the desert!

*Hugs nhetski*

I know what its like being away from home and family in a far away land.

But now you are with a new family of a different kind, right Yoowife?

anyway, I was rewatching the singing scene.. awww.. I'm melting all over again.. HS sang with music, but HK sang solo! :wub: I can clearly listen to his soothing voice.. I love it when he does the "opera" voice too.. sounds really good.. and even get to hear him say in English "one more time.." :) and the end after he hung up the phone.. he dropped onto the ground just like the did on the sofa in the end of eppi 12... :wub:

Angelie...i melted to the ground when I saw him drop on the floor with that smile and continuation of the song. The sweetness itself has reached my 10 years sugar quota!! I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

You know I use a headphone to watch CP....so can you imagine his voice singing right into my ears...its like him singing so close to me....FOR ME!!!

Haha. If we stopped sharing then it's gonna be ME! ME ME ME.. hahaha I kid. I share with all Yoogals!

sh! you and me pachlex let's steal him for ourselves, 1 of us for each arm

:P

hey calling chigurl, Yoobee, nhetski, Butterfly Kisses, Tika and all the other YooGals... pachlex and xjuliephanx are planning to snatch baby YOO away... charge!!!!

Giving xjuliephanx and pachlex the dirty looks :crazy::crazy: :fury: :fury: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Angelie....They wouldn't dare....would they??? :unsure:

But both of them seems aggressive enough...let's get EC's help > karate-kick.jpg

Don't think my hubby will do this...hahahaha..unromantic guy. <_<

But we can set this song as our alarm ringtone in our handphone, imagine GY wake us up every monrning!! :w00t:

I'm CRAZY already..haha

iluvyoo2...its a very good idea. I also want GY to wake me up everymorning with is sweet romantic voice *looking 4 cable to download to h/p*

gosh!! I got off for a few hours and now I come back this thread has moved 2 pages!! *faint*

Actually, i'm satisfied how it ends. I don't want also a sequel coz its too risky we don't know how viewers will react but a bonus episode is a good idea. Aalhl, i'm just wondering when was the time you fell in love with GY, is it on the time of OFD or BTSC? I know you're the original YOOGALS here, his fans got flooded only bcoz of CP, If GY will choose somebody to marry in his thread, i'm sure he's gonna choose you, we're just mistress, hu hu hu, anyway, my fellow YOOGALS, don't get upset coz i know Aalhl is willing to share him with us.
yeah. betchay830, I don't mind a bonus at all.. preferably if they can give it to us tonight.. :)

when did I fall in love with GY.. that will be last year May when BTSC started airing over our local channel.. it wasn't love at first sight thought.. he.he. only after eppi 5 or 6, then I go head over heals.. then after the drama ends around June, I found OFD airing over MBC that same time, and I got to watch it too... and yeah.. up to now.. :D

hah.ha. if GY really chooses to marry me, then I'm gonna bang my head on the fridge and doors and everything because I have a hubby already!! :crazy:

i'm being NANCY YOO here again. bwuahaha :P

in the latest BTS clip where those caps of GY and YEH hugging came from...

notice what happens when they hug with the wine and all.

someone sprays them with wine i think, and they kinda unlock for a while.

YEH wipes her face and then she clutches GY again

and rests her head on him for "protection".

...nothing controversial really. i just found it sweet. ehe. heh. :wub:

pachlex,I went all Nancy Yoo too rewatching that particular hugging scene in HQ over and over again. Watching it LQ I thought it was GY that pulls YEH for another hug, but it turns out the other way round... he.he.. someone seems to put them together asking Gong Yoo to get closer.. so both hug while drinking wine... Everyone cheering goes "awwwww.. ahhhhh"... Someone spray wine or water onto them.. they unlock, YEH wipes face/adjust hair, GY shoving water off his hands.. YEH turns around grabs him for another hug resting her chin on his shoulder.. then GY takes another drink.. so cute...

It is me or anyone also have the feel that Gong Yoo's hands seem like clumsy when hugging YEH? :P
haha!! I thought he's always found clumsy around YEH.. :) on screen and off screen.. haha..

However, i'm a little dissapointing about the ending [not the whole episode]. from all the past episodes, i expected more in the last one, i think for being the last one. i really did like how it finished in the novel, despite it was a kind of rush ending, i was pleased. my imagination flew~~~~~and flew~~~~ and would have like to wacth that last scene in the restaurant [in the novel] in the drama. i want to see more lovey dovey Han Gyul :(:( ..[but i enjoyed seen an anxious Hangyul ^_^]. It was a cute ending afterall. i'm thankful cause i enjoyed this drama like never before.
bites.. it actually comes to my mind also that they could perhaps end the episode like in the novel... that will be sweeter, more lovey dovey... I kind of feel that the ending is a bit rushed also.. the first half of the show was great until EC leaves..

actually when the 2 years later words came out, I was anticipating to see EC coming back.. and when I see HK on the phone driving, the short preview actually shows us a happy HK over the phone saying "I'm your husband" and looks like he's going to pick her up or something. But the actual scene, he stopped the car by the roadside and started yelling, wanting EC back so miserably but she decides to stay a while longer.. my heart was crushed at that moment.. so much so that the preview gave us a happy hope, and turns out totally the opposite! AFter that, they made us wait until the very last 5 mins then EC shows up unexpectedly...

Guest queeninmycastle

gosh!! I got off for a few hours and now I come back this thread has moved 2 pages!! *faint*

yeah. betchay830, I don't mind a bonus at all.. preferably if they can give it to us tonight.. :)

when did I fall in love with GY.. that will be last year May when BTSC started airing over our local channel.. it wasn't love at first sight thought.. he.he. only after eppi 5 or 6, then I go head over heals.. then after the drama ends around June, I found OFD airing over MBC that same time, and I got to watch it too... and yeah.. up to now.. :D

hah.ha. if GY really chooses to marry me, then I'm gonna bang my head on the fridge and doors and everything because I have a hubby already!! :crazy:

pachlex,I went all Nancy Yoo too rewatching that particular hugging scene in HQ over and over again. Watching it LQ I thought it was GY that pulls YEH for another hug, but it turns out the other way round... he.he.. someone seems to put them together asking Gong Yoo to get closer.. so both hug while drinking wine... Everyone cheering goes "awwwww.. ahhhhh"... Someone spray wine or water onto them.. they unlock, YEH wipes face/adjust hair, GY shoving water off his hands.. YEH turns around grabs him for another hug resting her chin on his shoulder.. then GY takes another drink.. so cute...

haha!! I thought he's always found clumsy around YEH.. :) on screen and off screen.. haha..

GY and YEH really have a great chemistry.hugging ang kissing,laughing, crying ang fighting seems to be natural.waaaaaaaaaaa bless my heart.i can no longer contain my withdrawal syndrome.havent sleep yet since last night huhuhuhu.this feeling eats me up. i got teary eyed when the main lead stars hugged each other. i played this scene over and over for the nth time.I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH OF COFFEE PRINCE.HEEEEEEEEEEEELPPP :tears:

Get well soon Yoobee...coz tonight there's one hour of GY!!
yeah Yoobee. I hope you are all charged up for tonight's special because we might be going all Nancy Yoo again.. haha :lol:

Angelie...i melted to the ground when I saw him drop on the floor with that smile and continuation of the song. The sweetness itself has reached my 10 years sugar quota!! I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
awwww... I'm imagining the scene in my head while reading your post, Butterfly Kisses.. I think I can memorise every bit of his movement.. his smile, hopping around when he stepped on those rocks, resting his hand on his heart (awww.. you can feel how deeply in love he is with EC), then he knelt down on the floor... going all "opera" style... and drop onto the floor, continue to sing for a few more seconds.. that guy is head over heals in love!

Giving xjuliephanx and pachlex the dirty looks :crazy::crazy: :fury: :fury: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Angelie....They wouldn't dare....would they??? :unsure:

But both of them seems for aggressive enough...let's get EC's help > http://www.evma.net/Images/karate-kick.jpg

hmm... judging from their talks, I think they are planning something behind us.. eventhough it's operation stalk Yoo, I think they are up to something behind there... so yeah.. we need EC's help here. haha :lol:

BTW, I think I have another Nancy Yoo's discovery/report.. ;) From same BTS clip, while partying at the restaurant.. YEH was sitting with Eon taking pics.. GY was next to him.. then HR and SK (I kept forgeting their real names) sitting at the other side.. Did YooGals see baby Yoo looking at YEH/Eon? then he moved over to HR and SK looking a bit dissappointed.. :lol: Does other Nancy Yoo sees that? or just me and Tika? :P

Guest pachlex

don't worry gals... xjuliephanx and i are just playing around......

...i think. :P buwahaha ;)

where the heck are you xjuliephanx

:sweatingbullets:

BTW, I think I have another Nancy Yoo's discovery/report.. ;) From same BTS clip, while partying at the restaurant.. YEH was sitting with Eon taking pics.. GY was next to him.. then HR and SK (I kept forgeting their real names) sitting at the other side.. Did YooGals see baby Yoo looking at YEH/Eon? then he moved over to HR and SK looking a bit dissappointed.. :lol: Does other Nancy Yoo sees that? or just me and Tika? :P

Nancy Yoo back-up report: diagram JLSY1.1 shows that there was a certain "disappointment" in GY's face.

JLSY1.1

jealousmuch.jpg

:D:wub::lol:

Guest teddy_bear_blue

don't worry gals... xjuliphanx and i are just playing around......

...i think. :P buwahaha ;)

where the heck are you xjuliephanx

:sweatingbullets:

Nancy Yoo back-up report: diagram JLSY1.1 shows that there was a certain "disappointment" in GY's face.

JLSY1.1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac...jealousmuch.jpg

I just wub ur investigative reports. Hope we'll have more of that tomorrow.

Guest queeninmycastle

The COFFEE PRINCE JOURNEY :)

The journey of CP begun

The fateful day i laid my eyes on this blog

My eyes opened up blissfully to the screen

My soul, heart and brain emerged as one

BEHOLD my COFFEE PRINCE journey had begun!

This little curiosity in time has grown

yes! time has flown, time has flown

A lot has been learnt on my very own.

CP has been a mystifying journey

with every up and down

with tears and laughter

with hate and love

with stupidity and wisdom

with believers and friends

And even in the journey of Frustration

We found means of Celebration.

Tick..tock, the clock goes on

Minute by minute, then hourly

Month by month

Tick..tock and in this journey

We have searched, question and answered

whilst walking painfully along many of CP's path.

Thou the CP's journey is at its end

Virtually shaking hands with the sad and merry

Our passion for CP which was once raw

is now confined within the PD's law

for CP followers journey itself never ends.

Be it in a hot summer or a winter's cold

BEHOLD! COFFEE PRINCE's journey will UNFOLD :wub:

Thanks Yoogals for all contribution and sharing. I have been a silent reader for a while,

have to say it's really fun to be here, the atmosphere is so warm and pleasant.

I get to know GongYoo from "coffee prince", and got hooked up on him in the first episode.

More I watch his past work and read his interview, more I love this guy.

--I wonder Yoo wears glasses off screen.?

--what is his real personality? not talk much, but playful with sense of humor? gentle and considerate?

This is a fan account. She is a Chinese student studys in Korea, who has the chance to

cast a customer in the coffee shop.

(forgive my poor English can't do the translation job)

其实我没有怎么接触孔侑...说实话我是喜欢夏林的...孔侑太难追了...

他被保护的很好.不能签名不能合影.和恩惠一样.

我签到孔侑的是因为那天他们晚上8点左右去吃饭.我们跟着他们.他们吃的烤肉.楼下FANS虽然很多.但是只有我们三个中国人还有另外两个韩国人跟着上来了.

他们吃饭的人很多...做了长桌四个还有单独的一个小的.孔侑坐在最靠窗户,离我们最远...恩惠坐他左边,然后是个助理,然后是夏林.因为不敢照相,因为我们三个人已经很引人注意了...剧组总给我们照顾...我们不好意思给惹麻烦了...

孔侑吃了烤肉还吃了一大碗冷面...汤都喝了...很可爱...

后来他们很迅速的准备结帐.恩惠跑的最快...我在楼梯口正好和孔侑一起.我就把本子给他,让他帮我签名.让他写我名字...本来写对了.改了又改...给改错了...最后还是那个胖胖的女孩,那个助理很用力的告诉他的...给我朋友签的时候他跟我朋友说,因为急着走不能写她的名字了...这么一看我还蛮幸运诶~吼吼...

拍小型演唱会的时候我在小路的一边站着.孔侑他们几个人全都在我面前站着.恩惠离我最近.我旁边一个女生跟恩惠说.好漂亮啊...她超级不好意思的回头说谢谢.孔侑和胜基夏林洪社长一直在开玩笑.但是他从来不会看FANS...其实他看得到你,但是他们几个都是故意不看...大概是怕引起尖叫吧...但是后来他正好坐的位置面对我,我就使劲冲他招手.他一脸的茫然,好象那意思是在跟我打招呼吗?表情诡异还可爱...哈哈...

还有次拍摄...那天夏林不舒服就趴在桌子上睡觉.孔侑就悄悄的趴他耳朵旁边,好象是吓了他一下...当时我好气愤啊...人家不舒服呢嘛...

那天有个工作人员的漂亮老婆带着双胞胎来片场.恩惠一直抱着一个,一直逗的挺好的.孔侑也手痒就抱另一个,刚抱就哭了...妈妈就把孩子赶紧抱走了...孔侑就抢恩惠怀里的那个...他坏点子好多的...

最后一天拍摄的时候,就是上周日.之前我在里面坐着.他和恩惠跑进去找洪社长的那段...也能看到我哦...大脸啊...拍摄的时候他估计是实在看我眼熟了...还看我来着...后来我们在院里坐着,看到他出来.然后他就在我们旁边抽烟...他和胜基民烨烟瘾有点大哦...都没见到过夏林抽烟的...

当时他们抽完烟进去我们还在想要不要把烟头拣回来~~哈哈...

孔侑家是釜山的旺族.是孔子的后代.

大概就这些了...反正总而言之,言而总之...

孔侑就是很可爱就对了...^^

from baidu

just finish backlogging. ahh! so pissed. why do i have to have my exams now? i missed out alot of stuff here.

but anyway, just saw the clip whereby YEH and GY hugged and drink champange! ahhh. i keep rewatching the scene. haha. grinning like an idiot too.

thanks for all the goodies pple!

yah, he seems disappointed when eon and YEH were taking pic yeah? i know he want to take a pic with YEH too. haha!

but looking at the bts, there was this part whereby GY was spraying the champange at YEH!

JLSY1.1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/pac...jealousmuch.jpg

ahh.. good work pachlex.. Thanks for the "evidence" too... at least some one sees that "disappointment" as well.. but from GY's expression, looks like it's a BIG disappointment for him. I think he's having a crush on YEH.. yeah.. just a crush.. not love yet... haha :lol:

Thanks Yoogals for all contribution and sharing. I have been a silent reader for a while,

have to say it's really fun to be here, the atmosphere is so warm and pleasant.

hi jinlees.. welcome back.. Happy to hear that you are comfortable in YooHouse.. :) Do drop by often...

--I wonder Yoo wears glasses off screen.?
I think so.. if he doesn't he's most probably on contact lenses. I think in one of his messages to YOO&I a few years back he mentioned that he had cataract surgery or something.

--what is his real personality? not talk much, but playful with sense of humor? gentle and considerate?
Well, we don't know how his real personality is, but based on those BTS and interviews, he seems to be an outgoing person, I don't really seen him being very quiet before until his weird quietness when YEH is around recently....:P he seems to be playful and flirty most of the time with great sense of humour.. he appears to be gentle, considerate, helpful most of the time..

thanks for the writeup bites, but I don't read chinese that well.. maybe Yoobee or iluvyoo2 can help.. :)

Guest FoxxiDork85

man, this thread is going at the speed of light. It's so hard to lurk these days, and trust me I camp @ soompi all day (freaking school won't start until Sept 27). I have to travel long and far for Yoo. hehe. but what can I say besides, HE HOT!!!

I really wish to see more off-screen chem between GY and YEH. I swear, in Goong, the two main characters, YEH & JJH, were smokin' even off-screen. I wanna see some of this here, seeing that GY and YEH are outgoing and friendly. urghh wth.

Guest ellerdnic

Sorry! I just need to vent...ggggaaahhhhhh!!!! I'm watching the last cup for the second time and I noticed the part where HK and EC were talking over the phone and EC fell asleep then HK was laughing calling EC Jibangwul (I think!) and then he said "Kyo! Otohke!" God can he be any cuter!!!

Guest pikhachu79

pachlex and xjuliephanx, what with this snatching GY thingy :angry::angry: ???? oooooo you better run...cause here I come with my lightning power.......

Will protect GY and YOOHouse at any cost! FIGHTING!

mission-protect-GY-from-pac.gif

Remember Yoogals need to share.... :)

Guest mecheko

i have to agree...the disappointment is quite obvous and 'big'... hehehe...emmm....hopefully because of YEH... can't wait to see tonight! cross my fingers for a clear connection and streaming!

pachlex and Xjulieplax, what with this snatching GY thingy :angry::angry: ???? oooooo you better run...cause here I come with my lightning power.......

mission-protect-GY-from-pac.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm laughing so hard now. so pachlex and xjuliephanx, better get ready your shields and armour now coz a bunch of YOOWives are going hunt you down! :lol:

i have to agree...the disappointment is quite obvous and 'big'... hehehe...emmm....hopefully because of YEH... can't wait to see tonight! cross my fingers for a clear connection and streaming!
ha.ha.. you think so too mecheko? yeah.. looking forward to find more proof tonight.. :lol:

Guest mecheko

Tika.... yes!! yes!! finally someone to back up the rest of the YooGals... emmm...pikachu with lightning power... reasonable! wonder what can i fight him from those two...EC/YEH with her kicks...angelie, how about you? let's just be the cheerleader for pikachu and EC/YEH lah...hehehehe....

p/s: that pic is soooooooo cute!!!!

Guest pachlex

Sorry! I just need to vent...ggggaaahhhhhh!!!! I'm watching the last cup for the second time and I noticed the part where HK and EC were talking over the phone and EC fell asleep then HK was laughing calling EC Jibangwul (I think!) and then he said "Kyo! Otohke!" God can he be any cuter!!!

yes yes he did... hahah he looked so cute coz he couldn't help himself.

he found EC so cute that he had to keep nudging his face on the pillow while laughing. :wub:

pachlex and Xjulieplax, what with this snatching GY thingy :angry::angry: ???? oooooo you better run...cause here I come with my lightning power.......

%7Boption%7D

mission-protect-GY-from-pac.gif%7Boption%7D

*ducks away from pikhachu79 's attack JUST IN TIME to stay alive.*

gah! guys, i swear... i come in peace! no need to attack. :sweatingbullets:

i'm getting scared already. :tears:

xjuliephanx where the heck are you?!?!?! you have left me under attack.

BUWAHAHAHHA! but seriously though, that graphic cracked me up! :lol:

nice job pikhachu79... very very nice job.

:lol::crazy::wacko:

Tika.... yes!! yes!! finally someone to back up the rest of the YooGals... emmm...pikachu with lightning power... reasonable! wonder what can i fight him from those two...EC/YEH with her kicks...angelie, how about you? let's just be the cheerleader for pikachu and EC/YEH lah...hehehehe....
ahh. mecheko.. I don't know what I can I do to fight too.. maybe you are right we can be cheerleader.. or we can be the news reporter who will report to the "fighter" who is trying to kidnap our baby YOO.. then we will back them up with all our might and power.. how's that?

Guest pikhachu79

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm laughing so hard now. so pachlex and xjuliephanx, better get ready your shields and armour now coz a bunch of YOOWives are going hunt you down! :lol:

ha.ha.. you think so too mecheko? yeah.. looking forward to find more proof tonight.. :lol:

Yap better get ready...... we wives..have so many power hahahhaha....

Guest jdcaloza

just too forget coffee prince for a bit, i checked out lee dong gun's soompi forum where i found out that he courted HJH after they wrapped up Sweet 18. One of the fans said that actors wait until the end of the series before they make moves because an actor courting a co-star runs the risk of being rejected and might lose the enthusiasm to act for the rest of the course.

i know that GY getting rejected would be far off. hehehehe. but maybe he is just waiting for the right time or was trying to control himself because he is entering military training or maybe he already has someone special. hehehehe.

nonetheless, whatever it is, in our minds, he is ours. enough to make us happy.