Guest samgirl

waves to Angelie ; i cant help it girl he slowly but surely won me over! hahahah

omo im gonna be soo sad that CP ends it has become an important part of my mondays and tuesdays and good for you that you have saved up the episodes ; my PC ate all the episode up and it short circuited on me =( blames it on Coffee Prince and Yoo; now I cannot retrieve anything ; I have to download all the eps again but this time HQ baby!! hahahha all the more to drool over the scenes and baby Yoo's ahermmm handsome face heheheh

Nhetski good for you hahah previously I have to juggle the 4 actors they are on equal footing well that was when I discovered how a true blue yoo gal i am ; now Yoo comes first then all other 3 favorites will have to vie for the 2nd slot hahahha but Yoo will always always comes first. =) Oh btw YEH's thread it open YEY!!!

queeninmycastle welcome!! =D kiss** kiss**

Guest iluvyoo2

iluvyoo2.. thanks for all the goodies again.. he.he..you know what? I actually combine all those songs GY sang in School 4 into one MP3 too.. haha.. I love it so much .. :) especially the English songs too.. aiya.. why HK doesn't sing to EC in CP? :angry:

Yes, I also wish HK can sing to EC in CP before she leaving Korea. :lol: :lol:

Maybe PD or writer don't know he have this talent. :P

waves to Angelie ; i cant help it girl he slowly but surely won me over! hahahah
ha.ha.. congratulations sammi!! and congrats to Gong Yoo too for being able to win you over.. ;)

omo im gonna be soo sad that CP ends it has become an important part of my mondays and tuesdays and good for you that you have saved up the episodes ; my PC ate all the episode up and it short circuited on me =( blames it on Coffee Prince and Yoo; now I cannot retrieve anything ; I have to download all the eps again but this time HQ baby!! hahahha all the more to drool over the scenes and baby Yoo's ahermmm handsome face heheheh
see.. you can always download again... and now in HQ!! what more to say Mon and Tue only, you can see him EVERYDAY if you want! :lol: isn't that better?

now Yoo comes first then all other 3 favorites will have to vie for the 2nd slot hahahha but Yoo will always always comes first.
Ohh.. looks like those other 3 guys will have a tough time fighting for your 2nd slot.. hehe :D

oh sammi.. did I see that you just changed your member's description? haha.ha.. one of many baby Yoo's wives... :lol:

Yes, I also wish HK can sing to EC in CP before she leaving Korea. :lol: :lol:

Maybe PD or writer don't know he have this talent. :P

when she comes back also can.. :)

I think the writer/PD should know.. I thought they have a screening or audition or some sort to pick their leads? anyway, maybe GY doesn't have to go through that since the writer had written it specially for him.. ;) he just have to accept the offer... :)

Guest teddy_bear_blue

Thanks teddy_bear_blue for bringing that article over.. haha!! apparently, Gong Yoo didn't notice YEH calling him by his real name (because nobody does I think).. I'm very curious how she grabs him for a hug.. :P

I squealed after I read that. OHHHHHH she took the initiative this time she pulled him for a hug and even called him by his real name. I would pay to see GY's reaction to that. I hope they show that part on the BTS. :)

credit as labeled

687474703n2s2s696q67313mq3.jpg

I squealed after I read that. OHHHHHH she took the initiative this time she pulled him for a hug and even called him by his real name. I would pay to see GY's reaction to that. I hope they show that part on the BTS. :)
ha.ha. I was squealing like you too... from the way the writer put it, sounds like she took the initiative.. anyway, we missed out seeing GY's reaction when he gets the cake, I hope we get to see the hugging reaction this time.. :w00t: And thanks for the cute artwork.. :)

Guest teddy_bear_blue

ha.ha. I was squealing like you too... from the way the writer put it, sounds like she took the initiative.. anyway, we missed out seeing GY's reaction when he gets the cake, I hope we get to see the hugging reaction this time.. :w00t: And thanks for the cute artwork.. :)

I am so happy for him becuz at last he is getting the attention that he deserves. Everyone finally knows that Gong Yoo is an excellent actor and his fans are growing everyday. This is just so perfect.

Guest samgirl

Angelie hahah u noticed? i know I have to respect all other wives here; i do know that a requirement to be a YOO GAL is that we are all willing to SHARE :D

Yes this is the first time I think I will download a series in HQ; Biscuit Teacher and Goong I only have it in MQ but CP is just sooo good that it deserves to be watched HQ; once it's been released I'm soo gonna buy an original boxed set!! I want quality subs althought I CANNOT complain about S2 subs Superb!! It will still be a joy to watch it in Television though my wallet's gonna hurt sooo what?!!

I am so happy for him becuz at last he is getting the attention that he deserves. Everyone finally knows that Gong Yoo is an excellent actor and his fans are growing everyday. This is just so perfect.
yes.. many many of us are happy and proud of him.. for me he had done an excellent job way back in his debut in 2001.. And I must say he improves a lot as he go along.. he gives me a different feel in different dramas/movies... and CP is a total charm for him! I thought I would never love anyone else after Tae In, but now, I'm totally head over heals over Han Kyul. :blush:

Angelie hahah u noticed? i know I have to respect all other wives here; i do know that a requirement to be a YOO GAL is that we are all willing to SHARE :D
yes samgirl.. I notice.. coz you used to have a whole bunch of names there.. haha :lol:

Yes this is the first time I think I will download a series in HQ; Biscuit Teacher and Goong I only have it in MQ but CP is just sooo good that it deserves to be watched HQ; once it's been released I'm soo gonna buy an original boxed set!! I want quality subs althought I CANNOT complain about S2 subs Superb!! It will still be a joy to watch it in Television though my wallet's gonna hurt sooo what?!!
yes.. Coffee Prince is a drama that is so worth the money.. I would purchase it too if I have a chance.. unfortunately our local release are usually censored... :( and ordering it from overseas is pretty expensive!

Guest samgirl

teddy i totally agree with Angelie; i watched almost all of his previous work and his acting in CP is not a surprise for me; he really acts well i mean he is excellent in the acting department

I totally cried with him when he thought his love for Biscuit is an unrequitted love ( at first )

I am totally devastated when Seo Gun learned that the person who raised Haneul ( SUng yuri ) was the person responsible for their parents death and Haneul's real father; he is torn between his love for Haneul and the wanting to avenge his parent's death

I am totally pissed off at him in Tutor friend acting cocky and all ( well adorable cocky though heheh )

And I felt electricity coming off the screen when I was watching S diary with Sun Ah ; this guy exudes sexiness even if we are ocean's apart I tell you! He is really convincing playing the immature BF ( i'd take in anytime though no matter how immature he is! )

And he is just uberly cute in Spy Girl ; I admit his role there doesn't require much but still he is CUTE! hahahha

that is why i feel he is an underrated actor and I hated it; lady luck however is on his side when he decided to take on CP and i'm glad that he deserves all the attention he is getting now! finally getting the recognition he soo deserve!

Angelie too bad; i think it is the same as here in the Philippines but Im ready to shed a few bucks for Yoo. =)

Guest nhetski

i'm definitely buying the DVD of CP, hope they release it soon :)

i also want to see that hug!! and this one will even be sweeter bcoz it's between the real people - GY n YEH - not the characters - HK n EC! a back hug at first then front hug? weeeee!!!

and yep i'm glad BabyYoo is now getting the recognition he deserves :)

seriously, there's so many good looking actors out there but if that's all they have, i don't think any of us will actually get addicted.. he's got something in him that draws people (just like YEH also does and a few other celebs).. and the FACT is, GY can really ACT. just one facial expression from him and i'm totally hooked already!

BTW, I saw in CP thread and YEH thread too I think, a writeup or something by YEH's fan on the last day filming at Coffee Prince... There's one part she says that YEH calles GY "Ji Chul oppa".. wow! she seems to the the first lady to call him by his real name!!! As far as I know, all his leading ladies either call him oppa only or GY.. and she gets to call him "Ji Chul oppa"... :wub: Sounds like they have a good and close relationship there... anyway, I would love to see that YEH-GY hug.. hope they will show it in the special.. :P

i had to re-read the original post in korean again coz i didnt get the "warm relationship" feel b/w GY and YEH..

i think i may have gotten everyones hopes up a little bit :sweatingbullets:

감독님 계속 포옹해주시고 선균씨도 오셔서 으네 양 어깨에 손올리고 따뜻하게 토닥토닥...

the PD continued to hug YEH and Seon Kyun came by and placed his arm over YEH's shoulder and patted with warmth

선기씨 으네 넘 우니까 따뜻한 시선으로 으네 토닥토닥... ㅠ.ㅜ

Sunki also came by YEH cos she was crying so much, and gently patted her with a warm gaze

공유씨도 지나가다 으네 어깨몇번 두드리고 지나가고...

as he was passing by, GY tapped her shoulder a few times and went by... (hmmm.. no use of "warmth" and "gentle" here ;) )

으네 공유씨를 향해서도 한번 호쓰물 뿌려주시고...

YEH gave GY a spray of the hose (the cast and crew were having a water fight)

공유씨 솔직히 장난 마니 치시는 성격인것 같아 으네한테 먼저 장난칠줄 알았는데..

i personally imagined GY to be the playful type and thought he would be the first to play around with her but that wasnt the case... (i too thought he was the playful type.. he must still be shy around her hehe :P )

그렇지 않고 으네 물세례 받는거 데면데면 보기만 하심..

instead all he did was watch YEH playing around, from time to time..

오빠들한테 다가가 한번씩 포옹해주시는...

YEH approached the oppas' (eon and gy) and gave each of them a hug...

난 못들었는데 으네가 공유씨한테 지철 오빠~ 라고 했는데 공유씨 못듣고 가는걸 으네가 붙잡아 가볍게 포옹...

i didnt personally hear it for myself, but YEH called out "ji-chul oppa~" which GY didnt hear and so was walking by when YEH grabbed him and hugged him lightly (hmm.. why lightly for YEH?? you should re-enacted the hugs from ep 15, 16!!)

이언씨한테도 포옹... 이때 구경하는 사람들 소리 질러주시고...

eon also received a hug from YEH.. at this point, all the spectators were shouting like crazy...

(this is especially for the YEH campers here :D, ill also post this on the yeh thread!! )

남배우분들 쑥쓰러우신건지 우리 으네한테 먼저 다가와 포옹해주시지는 못하더라는...ㅠ.ㅜ

i dont know whether it was cos the actors were shy or not, but the fact that they didnt take the initiative to hug was.. ㅠ.ㅜ

그걸 꼭 우리 으네가 먼저가서 해야 하냐고요...ㅎㅎㅎ 그부분은 아주~~ 쪼매 서운...ㅎㅎ

why does YEH have to do everything.. that part was quite disappointing to see..

그걸 보면서 뭐랄까 우리으네 정말 넘 따뜻한 사람이라는걸 느꼈음..

but seeing that i felt that YEH really is a warm person... (she sure is !! :D )

물세레 젤로 많이 받은 으네 섹시 몸매라인 작렬~~~!!

you could definately see the sexy bodyline of YEH who was the most drenched of them all ~~~!!

위에 옷차림 읽어봐서 알겠지만... 온몸이 젖었을때 어케 되실지 상상하시길...ㅎㅇㅎㅇㅎㅇ

as i had previously described what she was wearing... you can just imagine how she looked all watered down.. (thats probably why GY couldnt take the initiative lols.. btw she was wearing a WHITE blouse and black singlet underneath, with black skinny jeans..)

but that wasnt the end.. most of the the cast and crew went to the next destination.. most probably a restaurant or bar to carry on the party mood..

i really hope we get to see this on the special episode ^^

toodles for now!

Guest pikhachu79

Seem like many YooGals from Malaysia!

pikhachu79 , eonnie angelie, Butterfly Kisses, mecheko and errasazza, all from Malaysia? Who else??

Me too! :D

Hahaha so more Malaysian .Yay! Then you also can joint our Hari Raya gathering! Hehehe Actually the idea of us all meeting,eating and talking (not to mention drooling) over baby Yoo seems like agood idea hahhahah

Tika...do you know rendang is one of my fave dishes?? Yum yum. I tried cooking it many times but always not good. I even tried the Brahims also does turn out as good as those given by my friend. Why??

The main thing is “FRESHNESS” . Everything must be fresh…I don’t like using Brahim’s or anything in packet. And never leave behind turmeric leaves cause that makes the rendang smell soooooo good! Oooo now I’m hungry.

No..I am not going to fry rice with kimchi (tho it reminds me of HK) coz it will be finished in one go. I am going to cut into tiny pieces and each time I miss CP I am going to go for the fridge. Or perhaps put a few strips over my instant noodles...then eat with tears falling down thinking and missing HK. I will have enough for a month crying sessions. Dramatic enough?

Hahahaha…then if you worried, try making kimchi yourself. Actually its quite easy and don’t worry if the taste different cause from what I heard kimchi taste differ from every home. Just like our ‘Sambal Belacan’ heheheheh. And eating kimchi with noodle…that’s what I’m doing now. Actually now I must have kimchi everytime I have my dinner…hahhaha need to finish it…make so many. Hubby don’t like it so have to eat by myself la

Wahhhh...you have been GY fan since MTF??? That is long. *bow to Tika* Me too...me too. I have met many of my online friends in the past 2 yrs....doing crazy things together which I cannot dream of doing with my old classmates. Now some of my old friends think i am weird...loving and idolizing someone that is not real. Not real, hear?? They are the crazy ones. They dunno we are even cooperative wives. :rolleyes:

Yap, I’ve been GY fan since MTF but I start active in Soompi just recently. Thank to Angelie. And its really weird too. We seems to get along very well online hahahah. And we are sure the most cooperative wives in the world hahahha. (which in a real world..I don’t think it possible)

How can Tika keep away from GY thread for a whole month? Wild horses also cannot pull her away.

I think the dish you are refering to in Asam Pedas....the hot sourish thin type of curry with fish normally, right?? I think of it also saliva dripping esp if eaten hot!

Yap agree! Even a wild horse cannot pull me away…but have to. I should control my desire of looking at GY in anyway possible…huhuhuhu….

Yes Yoobee, it was call Asam Pedas… and each country actually have their own version of Asam Pedas.. but because I’m originally from Perak…so I most likely expert in making ‘Gulai Asam Tempoyak’ yummy….

ohhhhh... Hari Raya... hmmm.. love those food... drooling thinking of them now... I wish I could fly over there and visit you.. :) cook more rendang.. I love rendang too.. and like Yoobee, I eat a lot. .haha :lol: not only that, make sure you have satay, lemang, curry, masak merah, oh yeah.. and cakes.. you know I love kek lapis.. ha.ha.. ok.. enough about food... :D

and seriously I still can't recall that.. what is happening?? :blink:

me too.. since most of my friends are at work, can't really call them up for a chat, I'm here chatting with YooGals more.. :D

yes.. everyone will miss CP after Tuesday.. *sniff sniff* BTW, anyone have any idea if the special on Tuesday is aired at usual time or is it later?

Hari Raya is all about food. And if GY still not going to MS on October maybe we can send him some ‘kueh Raya’ or ‘Serunding’…hahahah.

Eonnie, everyone eats a lot during this festive seasons….and you all really coming maybe I can cook all that….and kek lapis…the best is from Sarawak….heheeh maybe you can send me some huhuhu

Tika? he.he.. :P

oh... so we can't talk too much about pervy stuffs during your fasting month.. you must keep reminding me.. :P BTW, when do you start fasting anyway? ya.. I'm not working so I'm a bit lost with special dates.. he.he... yes.. anything to do with GY is tempting.. :sweatingbullets:

Well fasting month should be around 13 September…You want me to warn you…I was about to ask you to remind me hahahhaha. And yes he is so tempting. One day without looking at his picture….gosh miss him already.

Hi everyone.

My computer died last Saturday and its been a whole week without CP or Gong Yoo news. I don't know how I survived. Just got back from purchasing my new computer and the first place I came to is Soompi. I have a looooooott of backlogging to do.

I see that a lot of cuteness has taken place; an engagement, a wedding and the other. I'm so mad that I wasn't around to catch it live. Thankfully, I'll be around for all the excitement tomorrow when CP comes to an end. Sad but inevitable.

Aaaaa no wonder la I don’t see you around for a while. So you got a new PC aaaa. Is the wallpaper still the same? Heheheheh and you may take days to backlog every pages.

And what this I read about saying good bye to CP! Well it is NO NO for me. I'll rewatching until I memorize every single details and not to mention its OST....it will be playing all day hahahhaha....oooo feeling sad....wish they can make it forever.....huhuhuhu

p.s: sammi, maybe you can also change your siggy...heheh put GY name infront of JIS heheheh

Guest iluvyoo2

감독님 계속 포옹해주시고 선균씨도 오셔서 으네 양 어깨에 손올리고 따뜻하게 토닥토닥...

the PD continued to hug YEH and Seon Kyun came by and placed his arm over YEH's shoulder and patted with warmth

선기씨 으네 넘 우니까 따뜻한 시선으로 으네 토닥토닥... ㅠ.ㅜ

Sunki also came by YEH cos she was crying so much, and gently patted her with a warm gaze

공유씨도 지나가다 으네 어깨몇번 두드리고 지나가고...

as he was passing by, GY tapped her shoulder a few times and went by... (hmmm.. no use of "warmth" and "gentle" here ;) )

으네 공유씨를 향해서도 한번 호쓰물 뿌려주시고...

i personally imagined GY to be the playful type and thought he would be the first to play around with her but that wasnt the case... (i too thought he was the playful type.. he must still be shy around her hehe :P )

With so many people around (crews, fans), don't think they can have any intimate contact. Too many people eyes on both of them.. :P:D Else they will become the headline in the next day! :w00t:

viewimagenh1.jpg

This pic make me heartache. :(

viewimage-47mkre93d.jpg

credit dcgy

Guest nhetski

오빠들한테 다가가 한번씩 포옹해주시는...

YEH approached the oppas' (eon and gy) and gave each of them a hug...

난 못들었는데 으네가 공유씨한테 지철 오빠~ 라고 했는데 공유씨 못듣고 가는걸 으네가 붙잡아 가볍게 포옹...

i didnt personally hear it for myself, but YEH called out "ji-chul oppa~" which GY didnt hear and so was walking by when YEH grabbed him and hugged him lightly (hmm.. why lightly for YEH?? you should re-enacted the hugs from ep 15, 16!!)

이언씨한테도 포옹... 이때 구경하는 사람들 소리 질러주시고...

well, we have already discovered, analysed and confirmed that GY's reaction to YEH is different (shy and quiet)..

ok, the YOOgal detectives are back at work.. NOW WHY WOULD GY WHO IS USUALLY THE FUNNY< FLIRTING GUY AROUND HIS CO-STAR SUDDENLY MADE A TURN TO BE QUIET AND SHY AROUND YEH HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW??? a puzzle indeed .. and if u know me, u'd know i don't like ASSUMING ANYTHING so if i don't think there's anything (an attraction perhaps or a little crush) there, i'll be the very first one to point that out haha

oh and i'm prepping myself for the final cup by watching 14th and 15th cup with subs :)

that is why i feel he is an underrated actor and I hated it; lady luck however is on his side when he decided to take on CP and i'm glad that he deserves all the attention he is getting now! finally getting the recognition he soo deserve!
yes. sammi.. he was so underated eventhough he was doing an excellent job.. I feel so sorry for him because all his hardwork was not really recognised all these while.. but this year, it's different! he made as a Hallyu star in Japan.. went there like 3-4 times in the first half of the year.. and now CP.. I'm so very very very happy.. :D

Angelie too bad; i think it is the same as here in the Philippines but Im ready to shed a few bucks for Yoo. =)
oh? philippines do censorship as well? I wish I can shed a few bucks.. but since I don't work, I don't think my hubby will let me buy all these stuffs.. So I had to live with downloads for now.. which is not so bad.. :P but if I have a chance, I will definitely buy CP's DVD.

just one facial expression from him and i'm totally hooked already!
yes! agree! just that one special expression from him, one will be totally hooked.. for me, I was totally wiped away by his cry and I couldn't stop myself from looking at him from that moment onwards.. :D

i had to re-read the original post in korean again coz i didnt get the "warm relationship" feel b/w GY and YEH..

i think i may have gotten everyones hopes up a little bit :sweatingbullets:

thanks smr05 for the re-translation.. well, no "warm relationship" will make us more curious actually.. he.he.. anyway, I would agree with iluvyoo2 that the there might be too many people around, so they won't have too much contact or intimacy.. or else there will be big news the next day.. :P

well, we have already discovered, analysed and confirmed that GY's reaction to YEH is different (shy and quiet)..

ok, the YOOgal detectives are back at work.. NOW WHY WOULD GY WHO IS USUALLY THE FUNNY< FLIRTING GUY AROUND HIS CO-STAR SUDDENLY MADE A TURN TO BE QUIET AND SHY AROUND YEH HALFWAY THROUGH THE SHOW??? a puzzle indeed .. and if u know me, u'd know i don't like ASSUMING ANYTHING so if i don't think there's anything (an attraction perhaps or a little crush) there, i'll be the very first one to point that out haha

so nhetski.. you think we should start our "Nancy Drew" work again huh?

Well, I know we may be a bit hopeful that there's some attraction somewhere somehow.. but I still can't figure out why the flirty guy all these why actually turns this quiet and shy out of the sudden.. haha.. well, maybe the Special tomorrow will give us some clue.. :) and maybe our baby YOO does indeed have a crush on that one girl.. he.he.. P

Hahaha so more Malaysian .Yay! Then you also can joint our Hari Raya gathering! Hehehe Actually the idea of us all meeting,eating and talking (not to mention drooling) over baby Yoo seems like agood idea hahhahah
yes.. that would be nice if we are all staying in the same area.. :) But now I'm across the South China Sea! :(

oh no!!! more food talk... ahhh.. making me hungry all over again.. haha :D

Yap, I’ve been GY fan since MTF but I start active in Soompi just recently. Thank to Angelie. And its really weird too. We seems to get along very well online hahahah. And we are sure the most cooperative wives in the world hahahha. (which in a real world..I don’t think it possible)
ha.ha.. yeah.. I think we are the most understanding and most cooporative wives in this whole world.. No place else has wives like us. Lucky Gong Yoo.. haha :lol:

Hari Raya is all about food. And if GY still not going to MS on October maybe we can send him some ‘kueh Raya’ or ‘Serunding’…hahahah.
that sounds like a good idea.. we will feed him as much as we can huh? :P and if he's still around in December, we will send him lots of christmas cookies and cakes.. and presents... hmm.. i wonder if we can contract a Santa Claus to do that.. :D

Eonnie, everyone eats a lot during this festive seasons….and you all really coming maybe I can cook all that….and kek lapis…the best is from Sarawak….heheeh maybe you can send me some huhuhu
ha.ha.. if I'm going there, I will surely bring kek lapis from here.. ;) aiya.. you make me crave for the cake again... <_<

Well fasting month should be around 13 September…You want me to warn you…I was about to ask you to remind me hahahhaha. And yes he is so tempting. One day without looking at his picture….gosh miss him already.
I don't know if I remember to warn you or not, because I'm not fasting.. and I still get to see him still.. :D so that means I have to control with you also la? hu hu..

grrrr... tonight's streaming is awful!!! :( :( :tears: :fury:

Guest teddy_bear_blue

yes.. many many of us are happy and proud of him.. for me he had done an excellent job way back in his debut in 2001.. And I must say he improves a lot as he go along.. he gives me a different feel in different dramas/movies... and CP is a total charm for him! I thought I would never love anyone else after Tae In, but now, I'm totally head over heals over Han Kyul. :blush:

I only watched Biscuit Teacher before Coffee Prince and that's when I started falling for him, but CP totally sealed my new obsession called "Gong Yoo"

teddy i totally agree with Angelie; i watched almost all of his previous work and his acting in CP is not a surprise for me; he really acts well i mean he is excellent in the acting department

I totally cried with him when he thought his love for Biscuit is an unrequitted love ( at first )

I am totally devastated when Seo Gun learned that the person who raised Haneul ( SUng yuri ) was the person responsible for their parents death and Haneul's real father; he is torn between his love for Haneul and the wanting to avenge his parent's death

I am totally pissed off at him in Tutor friend acting cocky and all ( well adorable cocky though heheh )

And I felt electricity coming off the screen when I was watching S diary with Sun Ah ; this guy exudes sexiness even if we are ocean's apart I tell you! He is really convincing playing the immature BF ( i'd take in anytime though no matter how immature he is! )

And he is just uberly cute in Spy Girl ; I admit his role there doesn't require much but still he is CUTE! hahahha

He wont be underrated no more :) anyone who can't see this guys talent must be blind. I can just imagine numerous sponsors trying to sign him up for endorsements (hopefully partnered with YEH in a steamy photoshoot, breakfast in bed type of thing). I am praying really hard that he doesn't go to the army immediately after this :tears: please give him some time to at least relish all the attention that he is getting...I want more Gong Yoo!

oh and i'm prepping myself for the final cup by watching 14th and 15th cup with subs :)

Looks like our guy is suffering from crush syndrome.

Guest pachlex

of course i have to post at our 300th page :w00t:

hi bites! i would be friendly with u if u retract your statement about waking up with GY like YEH did! hehe

polaris, i like your word there: A MASTERPIECE indeed, indeed! :blush:

heya xjuliephanx! u wanna get hurt?! who told u that u can "wrap him tight in my embrace"!@! only if we are ALL hugging him!

eganlyen, smr05, iluvyoo2, and all YOOgals: PLEASE REMEMBER GONG YOO MEANS SHARING SO WE ARE ALL SHARING OK?!

chigurl!!! hello again!! xblaaah, coowie, calypso78 ! hi!

Yoobee, pachlex, Xena, pongky, ds_dreamer, hongkong girl, sammi, nok, teddy_bear_blue, huongface, betchay830 and Butterfly Kisses, where are you gals? miss ya here!!

gah. i missed this thread too nhetsky... :( posting in it atleast... pardon me for being MIA for a while.

i got to read most of what's in here up until the 300th page though. [thanks bites for that oh-so-hot gift. ^_^]

but then after that, it kinda dawned on me that tonight's going to be CP's last sugary night.:(

i dunno, i think it got me all depressed and so i didn't check back until now.

*sigh*

i'm really going to miss CP. just thinking about GY leaving for the military soon is crushing me too.

that's going to make the agony of waiting for another GY installment even more painful. -_-

what will i do after today? after the special episode? what will i look forward to?

shall i just make a fanfic of what COULD happen after the ending, just to satisfy my cravings?

shall i indulge in DL-ing all the HQs especially since all the subs would be complete by then?

shall i camp out in youtube so i could watch all the fanmade MVs over and over again?

coz i don't think watching all of GY's old stuff is going to be enough... CP's different. it's a totally different addiction.

huhuhu. :tears: this has been extremely mushy. but i AM really sad. :(

i'm gonna go read 301-303 now... hopefully the YOOgals have some stuff to make me smile.

Guest tuesdhei

mm celebrities having a my space is extremely rare :mellow: i think it's setup by fans ... :unsure:

iluvyoo2 Thanku for the link !!! heheeh and the first pic to apprear is.........

omggy.jpg

......extremely CUTEeeeeeeeeee :wub:

*credits: as labeled & DC*

EI THIS IS SO COOL! VERY NICE! SEXY GY! I LOVE IT!

I only watched Biscuit Teacher before Coffee Prince and that's when I started falling for him, but CP totally sealed my new obsession called "Gong Yoo"
haha.. I still remember a few of YEH warrior spazzing out about BTSC sometime in April.. :D

He wont be underrated no more :) anyone who can't see this guys talent must be blind. I can just imagine numerous sponsors trying to sign him up for endorsements (hopefully partnered with YEH in a steamy photoshoot, breakfast in bed type of thing).
ohhh.. that photoshoot sound sweet.. I want to see them working together for an endorsement too... hmm.. wish wish wish... :P

I am praying really hard that he doesn't go to the army immediately after this :tears: please give him some time to at least relish all the attention that he is getting...I want more Gong Yoo!
I think he will be staying for a while.. I don't think Sidus gonna let him go just like that.. :)

Looks like our guy is suffering from crush syndrome.
Looks like it huh?

I just have to spazz out!!! HK sang to EC! HK sang to EC!!! Finally one of my wish come true!!!

ahhh... Gong Yoo sang to YEH... so sweet....