Gong Yoo's bare chest is like a work of art.....A MASTERPIECE~~ :P
well said polaris.. nothing else can describe it.. ;)

gaaaahhh~~ right after watching the preview for ep 17 ... out of the blue, I became so sad just thinking that there will be no more sweet moments like that after tomorrow's ep.
Well, it doesn't mean that after CP ends, we should not be talking about it anymore.. we can still go through the sweet moment over and over again and spazzing out there anytime you want.. :)

Also, as for YJ and her problem with the pregnancy..It's probably because she was working too hard...plus she was drinking alot of alcohol...which is really really bad especially in the beginning stages of pregnancy. :unsure::(
from the translation, over the phone she was saying that that morning she was busying herself with housechores? i think she's overworked...

I'm in Penang. Are you Chinese/Malay? cos you said you can't understand chinese. :P But I got few frens from East M'sia also can't understand chinese. :)
I'm a Chinese from Kuching. I can understand a bit of Mandarin, but my reading skills very very beginner's stage since I'm not chinese educated... :)

I won't say goodbye to CP too, I will rewatch CP again and again, esp sweet moments between HK and EC. I don't know when I can get over this CP fever. :lol:
haha!! I think this CP fever will last a while.. :)

dear aalhl

woah!!! you are speedy!!!!!!!! i really appreciate your help Thanks! :blush: *hugs* :w00t:

no problem my dear bites. *hugs* back to you.. :) and thanks for the lovely wallies too.. ;)

He really is. He's just got one of those smiles that spreads across his whole face and it's so contagious. I don't care what it is that he's doing, but seeing him happy and smiling makes me happy too :D
totally agree.. his smile is so beautiful that even when you are sad, you see him smile, you will smile along... very comforting and warm smile.. :)

heya yoogals!!

congrats on your 300th page wOOot!

just wanted to thank you guys for welcoming us YEH warriors when our "home" was down ^^

i was never really a fan of GY but thanks to CP and especially his ever so kind fans im now obsessing over him!!

welcome back YEH warrior smr05. Thank you for dropping by again... We are very honoured to be able to accomodate YEH warriors here... Hope you all will drop by again for some chit chat after CP ends... YEH warriors fighting!! :D

ahh.. its the final cup tonight..

sad times for us but i hope to see GY and YEH collaborate in another project!

yes.. it's sad that CP is at it's finaly cup tonight... many YooGals are planning to rewatch again.. so guess YEH warriors can do the same too.. and it would be nice to see this lovely couple collaborate again.. :wub: And thank you very much for the presents too smr05.. :)

Hi to everone :D

aalhl, ive re wtch ep 17 preview also wondering if i could find them near the door or fridge (cnt get over with those things)think ive found HK shirt it was throw at the plants near the bed.

hi eganlyen.. :lol: since I was also looking for the shirt and I read your post, I rewatch.. and yeah! I saw his shirt on the potted plant!! :lol:

thanks for the present too bites.

I think aalhl has some fan made MVs on her youtube with GY singing in the background, but I'm not sure that the scenes are from CP, I think they may just be a photo slideshow of random photos.
yeah.. I have a few photo MVs with GY singing at the background.. How could I not have that! haha.. I wanted to make one for CP but don't have the time yet..:( maybe after tomorrow I will have more time.. :D

so GOnG YOo means share????? heheh nice anlogy :)
yes bites.. "gongyoo" in korean means "sharing". and do you know that his name Gong Yoo derived from his dad's surname (Gong) and his mum's surname (Yoo)? Pretty smart huh!? very meaningful name indeed.

I never ever imagined that I'd like him so much, but I really do. He is not only handsome but extremely talented as well, I hope they get an ward for CP cause his acting is just WOW!
teddy_bear_blue, I'm hoping that they will sweep away all the awards too.. :P

Luckily I married before knowing Gong Yoo, else it may ruin my love life...hahahaha I want find someone like HIM! :lol::P
haha!! another married YooGal!!

another easier link to access his DC site is http://gongyoo.ba.ro

Guest Adam Brody

i just watched this clip "[2007 July 30 KBS Ent Show] Stars in younger days"

screencaps

g01nb0.jpgg02fu0.jpg

could you tell me whtat drama this is?

The song he sang was so funny. i laugh so hard :lol:

Guest iluvyoo2

screencaps

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3493/g01nb0.jpg%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7Dhttp://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4986/g02fu0.jpg%7Boption%7D

could you tell me whtat drama this is?

The song he sang was so funny. i laugh so hard :lol:

If I no mistake that drama called "School 4"

(I never watch this drama before, but I watched the GY singing part, he played the piano and sing...wow, his voice so GOOD! :wub:

hmm....Gong Yoo always act as student in drama/movie. Total how many times?

BTSC, School 4, She's on duty.....what else?

Guest nhetski

YA!!!

i'm back so YOOgals beware of what you are saying (esp YOO bites, xjuliephanx, iluvyoo2 and ellerdnic) :angry:

SHARE IS THE WORD AGREE?!

hello huongface, teddy, xblaaah, smr05, lanechan, wurymun, toxicfishy, bonniehjin, skyeler, hyunnynim, guitar009, BEMIT2, ariesw, nodoubt, aiitualek, jinlees, Adam Brody, Y471!

i like John Mayer's songs too! got his CDs :)

and you can buy DVDs on eBay (that's where i get mine hehe)

i think the myspace accounts are set up by fans becuase GY and YEH :)

geez, i was so excited going home after work :)

btw, be nice to me, i donated 470mL of blood today haha -- just in case our GY will need blood, they can import my blood from Sydney to Seoul (i wish! then the same blood will flowing through our veins, a closeness that no one can ever have....) ok, ok, i'm dreaming now hehe

screencaps

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3493/g01nb0.jpg:lol:

that's from School 4 back in 2001.

hmm....Gong Yoo always act as student in drama/movie. Total how many times?

BTSC, School 4, She's on duty.....what else?

My Tutor Friend and Spy Girl.. :)

I am so glad he is FINALLY getting the long over due recognition and popularity!! :wub:
hello coolwinx.. I see that this is your first post in this thread and in Soompi. Welcome to YooHouse my friend.. and enjoy your stay. :) We are also proud of him for getting his long overdue recognition.. ;)

i'm back so YOOgals beware of what you are saying (esp YOO bites, xjuliephanx, iluvyoo2 and ellerdnic) :angry:
ohhhh.. nhetski is gonna run around chasing you gals.. run!!! :lol:

SHARE IS THE WORD AGREE?!
Yes.. SHARE.. remember SHARE... :P

btw, be nice to me, i donated 470mL of blood today haha -- just in case our GY will need blood, they can import my blood from Sydney to Seoul (i wish! then the same blood will flowing through our veins, a closeness that no one can ever have....) ok, ok, i'm dreaming now hehe
do you have the same blood type as him? I know I do.. ;) and I even have the same surname as his mum! :P I think we are related in some way.. haha!!

BTW, I saw in CP thread and YEH thread too I think, a writeup or something by YEH's fan on the last day filming at Coffee Prince... There's one part she says that YEH calles GY "Ji Chul oppa".. wow! she seems to the the first lady to call him by his real name!!! As far as I know, all his leading ladies either call him oppa only or GY.. and she gets to call him "Ji Chul oppa"... :wub: Sounds like they have a good and close relationship there... anyway, I would love to see that YEH-GY hug.. hope they will show it in the special.. :P

BTS pic repost from CP thread

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/9/8/27/aalhl/f_BTS27Aug200m_6cb0887.jpg' alt='f_BTS27Aug200m_6cb0887.jpg'>

*** Credit iluvyoo2 ***

BTW, I saw in CP thread and YEH thread too I think, a writeup or something by YEH's fan on the last day filming at Coffee Prince... There's one part she says that YEH calles GY "Ji Chul oppa".. wow! she seems to the the first lady to call him by his real name!!! As far as I know, all his leading ladies either call him oppa only or GY.. and she gets to call him "Ji Chul oppa"... :wub: Sounds like they have a good and close relationship there... anyway, I would love to see that YEH-GY hug.. hope they will show it in the special.. :P

wow! i have trouble backlogging after coming back from sch! i was in such a terrible mood today because of my exams but i immediately cheer up when coming to GY, YEH and CP thread.

anyway, i read that too just now. haha. JI CHUL OPPA! YEH CALLED HIM JI CHUL OPPA! HAHA. yup i agree, seems as if they are quite close yeah? they also said that YEH was crying and GY went up to comfort her too! ahh. i hope they will put all this up in the bts episode.

Guest nhetski

here's the account we were talking about:

this aint written by YEH... ^^;;

- yeh was crying, bawling her eyes out, hugging the pd (apparently crying harder than in the scene in ep 10 where she was crying in front of hs)

- eon and gy came by her side and comforted her, patting her back

- when it came to ec and gy, he was passing and apparently yeh shouted out "ji-chul oppa" (Gong Ji-Chul is GY's his real name) but he didnt hear so she grabbed and gave him a hug ( :D :D :D ) and then gave eon a hug

it seems the special episode will be in the format of a documentary, which will include narrations from the cast. ^^

i hope they'll show all these tomorrow :)

i edited coz teddy brought the whole article :)

i want to cry with YEH!!!

anyway, i read that too just now. haha. JI CHUL OPPA! YEH CALLED HIM JI CHUL OPPA! HAHA. yup i agree, seems as if they are quite close yeah? they also said that YEH was crying and GY went up to comfort her too! ahh. i hope they will put all this up in the bts episode.
yeah.. if they are not close, how did she get to all him Ji Chul oppa? even Sung Yu Ri do gets to work with him twice only calls him Gong Yoo (no oppa though).. :P ah. yes... I want to see GY walks up to comfort the crying YEH too.. ah... they better give us all the off screen lovey dovey in the BTS.. I think we would be crying watching those too.. :tears:

Guest teddy_bear_blue

from http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...1748&page=1

translated by: smr05

its a fan-written review about what he/she saw on the set of the final shoot..

its very long so in a nutshell its going about the following: (this person is a YEH fan so he/she was pretty much only looking at YEH)

- the main cast and the princes were shooting the final scene, where they were all waving at the camera (as shown on the bts pix)

- yeh ended up teary eyed so they did it a few more times

- after the others finished shooting their scenes the shoot had finally wrapped up

- gong yoo and eon came out holding champagne bottles and were spraying it at the crew

- yeh was crying, bawling her eyes out, hugging the pd (apparently crying harder than in the scene in ep 10 where she was crying in front of hs)

- eon and gong yoo came by her side and comforted her, patting her back

- an embarassed yeh was gonna go inside when a crew member drenched her in water (i think the fan mentioned she was wearing a white shirt and black skinnies)

- then sunki drenched her more and then yeh got a hose and the water fight began

- gong yoo and eon came out where she was and she gave them a spray

- the water fight went on for some time and then the rest were ready to leave, most probably going to their next destination to have a chat

- all the cast and crew were hugging and farewelling eachother blah blah

- when it came to YEH and Gong Yoo, he was passing and apparently yeh shouted out "ji-chul oppa" (Gong Ji-Chul is GY's his real name) but he didnt hear so she grabbed and gave him a hug ( ) and then gave eon a hug

- yeh then went into her van along with some other crew members and zoooomed off...

- the sign outside the coffee prince cafe read "coffee prince: now closed"

it seems the special episode will be in the format of a documentary, which will include narrations from the cast. ^^

she called him by his real name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Guest samgirl

OMG; its been raining here in the philippines non stop

so hard that we were out of Electicity for 2 days!

The first thing I did when the power went on was go online

frantically logged in to soompi and go check for previews!

I just finished watching the Long and the short one

I loved the short one better ; why? did I hear baby say nampyon???? ** husband?**

waaahhhhhh the bed scene!! Morning After the best!

I reckon then got married before she left for italy

makes it harded for him to let her go sooo no sending off..

and did you see how baby cried while in the car; OMG!! i wanna run off and just hug him! I was teary eyed watching that clip for 4 secs and its as if something weighed on my heart and lungs when I saw it! Seriously baby can CRY!

saying goodbye to CP is really hard for me..

im sorry that I wont be able to watch it live with you guys later =(

but I rely on my fellow Yoogals for spoilers pictures and clips here

Oh and this family is getting bigger eh??? Welcome all!!

BTW I love GY in his boxers ; he's soo silly with the pants thing it was inside out! hahahah and soo silly when he said " what i was jst looking at what's mine??" naughty naughty!! hahahah I totally love Gong Yoo now!!! Definitely he is my favorite Leading man of all time!!! others will always come second to this wonderful wonderful specie of a human being! I miss you YOOGALS soo much!!

Guest iluvyoo2

Found this in DC Gong Yoo.

Gong Yoo singing in "School 4" cut. (It combined few singing parts in School 4, I liked the English song he sang! :wub:)

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/NFPl...f428d701f5ea218

credit : dcgy

I just wonder, why EON always beside Gong Yoo???? ;)

One more GY pic for your collection. :wub:

viewimagezn2.gif

credit dcgy

Guest nhetski

Oh and this family is getting bigger eh??? Welcome all!!

BTW I love GY in his boxers ; he's soo silly with the pants thing it was inside out! hahahah and soo silly when he said " what i was jst looking at what's mine??" naughty naughty!! hahahah I totally love Gong Yoo now!!! Definitely he is my favorite Leading man of all time!!! others will always come second to this wonderful wonderful specie of a human being! I miss you YOOGALS soo much!!

indeed the YOOhouse is getting renovations and extensions done coz our family is getting bigger :)

we miss u too!!

and yep, GY is also my fave actor now (well, KJK is a singer so that works well haha)

it's still several hours before CP airs but i don't care, i'm just here at soompi and digesting everything about this couple :)

Thanks teddy_bear_blue for bringing that article over.. haha!! apparently, Gong Yoo didn't notice YEH calling him by his real name (because nobody does I think).. I'm very curious how she grabs him for a hug.. :P

OMG; its been raining here in the philippines non stop

so hard that we were out of Electicity for 2 days!

welcome back sammi.. Miss you... wow!! sounds like you have a bad storm there over at the philippines too. chigurl was just telling me the same thing happening over at Chicago last weekend..

I loved the short one better ; why? did I hear baby say nampyon???? ** husband?**

waaahhhhhh the bed scene!! Morning After the best!

I reckon then got married before she left for italy

makes it harded for him to let her go sooo no sending off..

It's possible that they get married before she left.. ohh .so sad.. *sniff sniff**

and did you see how baby cried while in the car; OMG!! i wanna run off and just hug him! I was teary eyed watching that clip for 4 secs and its as if something weighed on my heart and lungs when I saw it! Seriously baby can CRY!
oh yes.. I can never miss that cry... I think all of his "wives" here in YooHouse wanna fly there immediately and give him a hug..

saying goodbye to CP is really hard for me..
well, like I said earlier, I won't say goodbye to CP because I know I can rewatch it anytime for nth times.. so no goodbye for something I still have.. :)

but I rely on my fellow Yoogals for spoilers pictures and clips here
yeah.. I bet by the time CP ends, this thread will jump at least 10 pages ahead!!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

I totally love Gong Yoo now!!! Definitely he is my favorite Leading man of all time!!! others will always come second to this wonderful wonderful specie of a human being! I miss you YOOGALS soo much!!
wow!! that is so nice.. Gong Yoo finally comes in first for you.. awww.. *big hug* to our dear sammi... :wub: YooGals miss you too.. ;)

and yep, GY is also my fave actor now (well, KJK is a singer so that works well haha)
he.he.. sounds these 2 men have to share our warrior girl.. ;)

^ hmm, i really wonder.

maybe she hug him from the back, like episode 16??? AHHH! just my wishful thinking i guess.

i think she'd probably call him again and they hugged? or probably just grabbed his hand.

hey peeps. i got to go now and study. would probably come back at night to check out new stuff here!

Guest queeninmycastle

hello queeninmycastle (don't think i've said hello yet)!

hello nhetski :D so glad to have finally found a crazy YOO fan like me.

my roomate can't relate to my crazyness.she misses a whole lot of her life not knowing

our BABY YOO :D.

hope this thread will continue regardless if CP ends.

^ hmm, i really wonder.

maybe she hug him from the back, like episode 16??? AHHH! just my wishful thinking i guess.

i think she'd probably call him again and they hugged? or probably just grabbed his hand.

ha.ha. I wish it was like the Eppi 16 hug too.. then he will turn around and hug her back, lifting her from the ground.. :) my wishful thinking too.. well, if she just grabbed his hand, then it won't be a hug anymore... maybe she does grab his hand, he turns around, and she throws herself at him because too emotional.. heheh :P another wishful thinking... :rolleyes:

hello nhetski :D so glad to have finally found a crazy YOO fan like me.

my roomate can't relate to my crazyness.she misses a whole lot of her life not knowing

our BABY YOO :D.

hope this thread will continue regardless if CP ends.

hi againg queeninmycastle. I believe you didn't find only ONE crazy YOO fan, but a big bunch of it!! :lol: You should show your roomate how we share him here.. ;) Of course this thread will continue.. as long as Gong Yoo's heart and soul are here, we will be here as well.. :)

iluvyoo2.. thanks for all the goodies again.. he.he..you know what? I actually combine all those songs GY sang in School 4 into one MP3 too.. haha.. I love it so much .. :) especially the English songs too.. aiya.. why HK doesn't sing to EC in CP? :angry:

Guest queeninmycastle

I believe you didn't find only ONE crazy YOO fan, but a big bunch of it!! :lol: You should show your roomate how we share him here.. ;) Of course this thread will continue.. as long as Gong Yoo's heart and soul are here, we will be here as well.. :)

count me in :lol: .YOOgals Fighting !!!! :D