SOOP issued a statement. They have been taking legal action. So they fined a person who has been bullying Gong Yoo for years. It was done in April

19 hours ago, inBinJinitrust said:

Yes seriously I already said it in the previous post but anytime thinking back about the 13 pills a day... is it that he is so super health conscious or that time spares no one...

I thought he was being super healthy and it was a Korean thing.. to why he needs to take that much. I don't know

• Like 3

Thank you @ElectricHearts for posting the SOOP statement- I always have high opinion of SOOP as an agency. It is very comforting that they take extremely serious actions to protect their artists, especially in this era of rampant cyber bullying.

About the pills, I also knew it’s a korean thing but 13 seems rather excessive :sweatingbullets: his lifestyle is very healthy so I hope it is just that:)

• Like 3

Another endorsement for Gong Yoo.

BTS· Park Seo-jun· Gong Yoo... Mid-sized home appliances, targeting the global market with Hallyu stars

Coway selected as a BTS advertisement model, and
SK Magic in collaboration with their agency Big Hit , selected as Park Seo-joon, a popular mall for'Itaewon Class'
winikseu confirmed sharing and collaboration, key, video ads, and production launch
, "water purifier and environmental electronics, global targeting proven standing domestic market "
0004874823_001_20210315090653579.jpg?type=w430Original view
Bulletproof Boy Scouts selected as Coway's advertising model (provided by Coway)

[E-Daily Reporter Kang Kyung-rae] BTS and Park Seo-joon share...

Mid-sized home appliance companies such as Coway (021240), SK Magic, and Winix (044340) have recently selected Hallyu stars as their advertising models one after another. These companies have a strategy to actively promote'K-home appliances' in overseas markets as well as in Korea, with Hallyu stars ahead.

According to the industry on the 14th, Coway recently selected the global artist BTS as the brand advertising model. In the future, BTS will act as a model in water purifiers, air purifiers, and mattresses along with Coway's corporate image. The advertisement video featuring BTS will be released through various media such as TV and SNS at the end of this month. Coway plans to collaborate in various content areas with artists from Big Hit Entertainment, including BTS and Tomorrow by Together.

In fact, Coway has something in common as Big Hit Entertainment and Netmarble affiliates. Netmarble, Coway's largest shareholder, is the second largest shareholder with a 24.87% stake in Big Hit Entertainment. An official from Coway said, “This is an important year for Coway to exert synergy with Netmarble and leap to become a global environmental home appliance leader. We will strengthen our competitiveness.”
SK magic recently selected actor Park Seo-joon, who appeared in the drama 'Itaewon Class' (JTBC), and became a popular advertising model. In particular, an advertisement video featuring actor Park Seo-jun has recently begun airing in Malaysia. Park Seo-joon is currently popular both domestically and abroad. In particular, it is highly recognized in Asia, such as Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore.

SK magic established a subsidiary in Malaysia in 2018, making it a bridgehead to target overseas markets and strengthening local investment. The direct water purifier is also a water purifier rental business overseas under the brand'JIK.SOO' (Jiksoo), in which the Korean pronunciation is written in English. In addition, sales items such as air purifiers and bidets are gradually expanding following water purifiers. An official from SK Magic said, “We are building cooperative relationships with overseas agencies to expand global business including Malaysia, starting this year.” In addition, “Park Seo-jun plans to actively conduct online and offline advertising and marketing using'big models'. I said.

Winix chose to Gong Yoo an actor as an advertising model following actor Park Bo-gum. Winix plans to produce video advertisements after signing an official contract with tGong  Yoo's  agency in the near future. Winix, which is strong in air purifiers and dehumidifiers, has been targeting overseas markets for a while with Bogum Park, which is popular not only in Korea but also in Asia.

Following Park Bo-gum's enlistment in the military, Winix plans to further accelerate its invasion of overseas markets through Gong Yoo to raise awareness at home and abroad after appearing in the drama'Goblin' (tvN). A Winix official said, “We want to inform customers of the trust, design, and quality excellence of Winix products through actor sharing.” “We will deliver the story of Winix that completes a pleasant lifestyle through the bright energy of sharing and a trendy image.” Said.

An industry insider said, “While conglomerates such as Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics are focusing on white home appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines, mid-sized home appliances such as Coway and SK Magic have established their position in environmental home appliances such as water purifiers and air purifiers. “We are currently targeting overseas markets with environmental home appliances that have already been verified in the domestic market, and more and more cases are selecting global Hallyu stars as a brand advertising model to effectively promote this.”
  • Like 2

According to this post Gong Yoo is included as a part of 200 korean actors &actresses  representing "The present & future" of korean films to global film industry .

There 'll be 20 actors that 'll be released every week 

200 Actors & Actresses were selected depending on who have appeared in korean movies box office , actors who won awards at domestic & international film festivals 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Noor90 said:
According to this post Gong Yoo is included as a part of 200 korean actors &actresses  representing "The present & future" of korean films to global film industry .

There 'll be 20 actors that 'll be released every week 

200 Actors & Actresses were selected depending on who have appeared in korean movies box office , actors who won awards at domestic & international film festivals 

Yes, I was wondering when he will be featured in that--I guess soon--waiting for his profile pics. Kim Go Eun was already featured.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, greenleaf said:

Yes, I was wondering when he will be featured in that--I guess soon--waiting for his profile pics. Kim Go Eun was already featured.

Yes, every week There 'll be 20 actors that 'll be released . Can't wait to see GY pics

• Like 1

The coffee truck owner describes Gong Yoo as "Always smiling even in busy shooting
The wonderful actor ordered Awa Tiramisu Latte."

The treat was sent by his The Silenced director, Hwang Dong-hyuk. Six months into the shooting (Are they also shooting season 2??) --but might take  a break soon to promote Seobok.

• Like 1

@greenleaf I think GY & director Hwang Dong Hyuk are friends since their movie Silenend . Also , GY 'll be a guest star in Hwang Dong new drama . 

May be you're right , they 're shooting season 2 after finishing season 1. I mean shooting for 6 months for 8 episodes only is so much:o

• Like 1

Looking forward to Gong Yoo's Esquire Korea interview and more pictorials!!

Looking so good in Ralph Lauren :) 

@greenleaf Kim Go Eun's page isn't officially up yet. She wasn't part of the first 20 actors released this week. She was just featured in the YTN footage which mentioned other actors who are in Korean Actors 200. Her photoshoots footage were shown. So 10 weeks to post all 200 actors. Hopefully don't need to wait too long for GY's page :) Looking forward to seeing what they put in his moving trailer-greatest moments.

It will be released every Monday

• Like 2

I know this is kinda  trivial but just  for amusement purposes, I am posting this.

Korean Woman, Whose Ideal Type Is Gong Yoo Believes She Can Date Any Celebrity 

Her other ideal type is Park Seo Joon!

J-W0VJL5EtGtq-AGHNjFryRfZAxeMdNSX0CWdzR9
android-chrome-192x192.png
Koreaboo
3 days ago

Another unique story from Ask Us Anything Fortune Teller is making headlines.

xGaZ3JoDgIiSih5Jbqn54u8eJ2fnxxHSPDuRcs4a7jo8xTLujfeigqnq35fD07Hl7OPNIkER3ZBYFUfxkUP6893DArBfrZULKWV_MxKhpZpwnV8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 | KBS Joy

On the most recent episode of the KBS Joy‘s variety program, a 33-year-old woman featured as a guest along with her mother. Her mother’s concern was for her daughter her lack of a significant other at her age. Her daughter shared on the show why it is that she is single at 33-years-old.

M0mWPgpfZt4n9ds4pidoWZl4ykvzoRPihvsksNOy6T1br1tzRTVuSNz2w56avcIaqLng4WyI6FMV-xWa_TlOT6fmbhYrWl1MeQrXWJ4nDKb_Q54=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 “I just haven’t med someone I like enough yet…” | KBS Joy

Naturally, Lee Soo Geun and Seo Jang Hoon asked her what her ideal type was. She casually shared her very handsome preferences.

Spoiler

ZclMGPvCC6nWRYG3ytCbv_8YsWOu1v6qgnLaj0nkevcqXgBTkGEURbj6B2IKkjcE96IQS1kFl66fWn0M_1lGy_W4FOj43gu17fMdnbcv1LT31g=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

“I really like Gong Yoo and I also like Park Seo Joon.” | KBS Joy

The 33-year-old further shared with the hosts of the show that due to her numerous failed dating attempts, she came to this conclusion.

Spoiler

KxF-6jzAvELh_T-gZ3cI3quqkVXim_KXOURD0zKjycwbypC66QJQsSNy-J2ubOJ57DsekZiSxDc9SzEZvW4LFGgJ7WteuLJZTJM4bgy5hDPqHDM=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

“The problem has to be with me, right?” | KBS Joy

After her genuine concern and confession, Seo Jang Hoon thought deeply before asking her a question.

Spoiler

XFQXZKMUiMV9rmQQ3Ir8_N-CFdQU1JqKFFaI9R3dtWg9LlGCxKh1OyCb8Viv7OhfvVsC6wk-072g-TazTRphRyoFr9HuHYLe1_sq89MHLdwCxNo=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

“You fall in love just with looks, don’t you?” | KBS Joy

To no one’s surprise, this is how the woman responded to Seo Jang Hoon’s question.

Spoiler

effHPi5nqzjMbkeBsxuX2h8Z41cmtnrw40Ze3uY48GLdhbjVe8hxPIDN9b6hexQnOjkVgo2SASjLC4rysTAnSaSYEvdHhaOA-TuyTOIxlwJyDxQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

“Yes, I do fall in love just with someone’s face.” | KBS Joy

After her response, Seo Jang Hoon shifted gears and asked her a more upfront question. “Would you want to date a celebrity?” Her surprising response shocked everybody.

I honestly believe that I could date (a celebrity). I’ve definitely thought about dating celebrities before.

— 33-year-old woman

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1