K-Drama Fans Pick Top 5 “Chemistry Couples” They Want To See In The Next Hit Romantic Series

vBRu1mjZlaO5TR9AV-qhpdj3HZnl9CJTJx_U7_UF

Of all shows, K-Drama fans most dig the ones that boast an undeniable chemistry between the male and female leads. And they believe these 5 pairs of the industry’s top actors and actresses have the potential to become the next “it” couple! Some have never crossed paths, while others have met in the past. Regardless, seeing from their visual combinations to their acting spectrums… all 5 are a big, fat yes from us! We must say, these “couples” seem pretty impossible to resist. Which would you like to see happen soon?

1. Gong Yoo x Son Ye Jin

Anyone else down for a Guardian and Crash Landing On You crossover? Oh, these two romance masters could easily shatter our hearts to a million pieces — in a heartthrob K-Drama about ill-fated lovers that can neither stay together nor live apart.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/k-drama-fans-pick-top-5-chemistry-couples-want-see-in-next-hit-romantic-series/

I agree with this pair gong yoo & son Son Ye Jin 

They'll be a great couple with explosive chemistry

Or Gong yoo &Jun Ji Hyun , I'm waiting for this pair to happen:wub:

4 hours ago, Noor90 said:

K-Drama Fans Pick Top 5 “Chemistry Couples” They Want To See In The Next Hit Romantic Series

vBRu1mjZlaO5TR9AV-qhpdj3HZnl9CJTJx_U7_UF

Of all shows, K-Drama fans most dig the ones that boast an undeniable chemistry between the male and female leads. And they believe these 5 pairs of the industry’s top actors and actresses have the potential to become the next “it” couple! Some have never crossed paths, while others have met in the past. Regardless, seeing from their visual combinations to their acting spectrums… all 5 are a big, fat yes from us! We must say, these “couples” seem pretty impossible to resist. Which would you like to see happen soon?

1. Gong Yoo x Son Ye Jin

Anyone else down for a Guardian and Crash Landing On You crossover? Oh, these two romance masters could easily shatter our hearts to a million pieces — in a heartthrob K-Drama about ill-fated lovers that can neither stay together nor live apart.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/k-drama-fans-pick-top-5-chemistry-couples-want-see-in-next-hit-romantic-series/

I agree with this pair gong yoo & son Son Ye Jin 

They'll be a great couple with explosive chemistry

Or Gong yoo &Jun Ji Hyun , I'm waiting for this pair to happen:wub:

This pair I also like 

I think it will be great if they collaborate in a drama or movie 

Because both acting is great 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 3:22 PM, Noor90 said:

@LIM AILI welcome in gy thread , i wish you'll always share your love &thoughts about gy here with us. 

@lkgy99 i disagree with you sister, goblin may be it's not perfect drama & may be it didn't deserve all this buzz like other KES dramas but gy played his role so well . He portrayed the power ,the  weakness , the love , the sadness , and the pain of his character so well . We felt his pain on his eyes even without talking . I became gy fan because of coffee prince. But he portrayed his character kim shin better than han kyul . You can feel how he matured as an actor & as a person. He deserved to win our hearts & respect in goblin. 

@LIM AILI i wish you 'll check gy movies. He played many characters , you'll see how gy more mature in his movies than his dramas . How gy is so brave to play any character even if it may affect his popularity. 

Iist of gy movies:

Finding mr destiny 2010

Silenced 2011 

The suspect 2013 

Man and woman 2016

Train to busan 2016

Age of Shadows 2016 

Kim ji young born 1982  (2019)

Thanks for your recommendation but I think I will skip Train to Busan because I am scared to watch horror movies because of the sound effects but I will try other dramas 

I am looking forward to seok bok because it’s science fiction which I like 

but tbh I would like to see him in the investigation or detective drama or movie as a investigator or some kind crazy killer 

I think he will do well 

• Like 1

Wonderland is expected to unfold a lyrical fantasy world that has never been shown in domestic film industry 

Expections are already high on the chemistry between park bo gum and Suzy as well as Gong Yoo and Tang Wei's mournful love story which will bring them together as a couple in their 40s

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 2:34 PM, LIM AILI said:

Thanks for your recommendation but I think I will skip Train to Busan because I am scared to watch horror movies because of the sound effects but I will try other dramas 

I am looking forward to seok bok because it’s science fiction which I like 

but tbh I would like to see him in the investigation or detective drama or movie as a investigator or some kind crazy killer 

I think he will do well 

I'm waiting seo bok & And Wonderland too . I think both movies have unique story & gy 'll show new sides of his acting 

And I agree with you, I want to see him in detective drama . He'll be cool as smart detective or as a killerB)

If you like action movie then his movie the suspect 'll suit u

12 hours ago, gy_pyang_gy said:

Gong Yoo + Ju Ji Hoon- not a romantic comedy but this duo is explosive. I hope this will happen soon, someday.

Honestly I wish gy 'll act with many actress but Jun ji hyun on the top . She's so talented. She can suit any genre comedy , action , thriller, fantasy. She has aura around here, makes her so unique.

Also I want to see gy act with Son Ye Jin , Seo hyun jin , song hye kyo , Bae Donna if gy accepts new drama then my dream 'll come true to act with bae Donna. Or Reunite with Gong hyo Jin , Han ji min or yoon eun hye. I like all these actresses , they are talented.

• Like 2