@Noor90

Do not worry, the beginning of filming is the biggest proof that he accepted the role because they would not have started filming if the cast was incomplete and if he had rejected the role we would have known immediately because they certainly would have put in his place another major actor so do not worry he had accepted the role 100% :star:
EXVYlnHUwAEAm0F?format=jpg&name=large

EXVY9iGUwAAWbwJ?format=jpg&name=large

and today was Jung Yumi and Choi Woo Shik filming and in the coming days Gong Yoo will start filming too :wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@lkgy99yes, you're right .I just don't want him refuse this offer , I like this story & like his role too. May be I've to wait more & more 

Happy birthday Mrs hye young , she's gy stylist & friend too & she's his stylist since coffee prince days 

• Love 1

to be honest I have not been watching kdrama for five to six years already even I have tried to watch those hit dramas but at the end I just watched afew episodes then no interest ti continue watching anymore 

hmm this few days because my country is under covid19 lockdown so a lot of feee time at home 

so I go online to browse for something to watch and come across goblin 

I remember I did watch coffee prince very Long ago but at that time I am more to Yoon Eun hye acting not really into gy 

but I realised that after I watched goblin gy got all my attention 

not only his good look attract me but his acting also caught all my attention 

and I was like after many years I started to chase kdrama again but it’s an old drama

but I at the back three years ago I actually have been hearing about how popular this drama is but I didn’t watch it

but now I regret no watch it Long hmm tbh I will not be like last time chasing an idol or have any fantasy with any actor now because I think I get bored easily with the same idol

and so for these years I don’t really chAse or have any idol 

but tbh I am impressed with his acting in goblin 

I think he want more people to recognise his acting and hardwork than his character role or looks 

so I feel he is a very mature guy who knows what he wants 

but to be honest he is a really great actor 

hope to see his upcoming projects more 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LIM AILI said:

to be honest I have not been watching kdrama for five to six years already even I have tried to watch those hit dramas but at the end I just watched afew episodes then no interest ti continue watching anymore 

hmm this few days because my country is under covid19 lockdown so a lot of feee time at home 

so I go online to browse for something to watch and come across goblin 

I remember I did watch coffee prince very Long ago but at that time I am more to Yoon Eun hye acting not really into gy 

but I realised that after I watched goblin gy got all my attention 

not only his good look attract me but his acting also caught all my attention 

and I was like after many years I started to chase kdrama again but it’s an old drama

but I at the back three years ago I actually have been hearing about how popular this drama is but I didn’t watch it

but now I regret no watch it Long hmm tbh I will not be like last time chasing an idol or have any fantasy with any actor now because I think I get bored easily with the same idol

and so for these years I don’t really chAse or have any idol 

but tbh I am impressed with his acting in goblin 

I think he want more people to recognise his acting and hardwork than his character role or looks 

so I feel he is a very mature guy who knows what he wants 

but to be honest he is a really great actor 

hope to see his upcoming projects more 

First, welcome
I am very happy for your decision to share your thoughts about your love for Gong Yoo with us here, and I hope you will always join us here.

coffee Prince is my first love for Gong Yoo and goblin is the only work of Gong Yoo that I have not, and I will not watch, because it is an silly drama that took more than her size.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lkgy99 said:

First, welcome
I am very happy for your decision to share our thoughts about your love for Gong Yoo with us here, and I hope you will always join us here.

coffee Prince is my first love for Gong Yoo goblin is the only work of Gong Yoo that I have not, and I will not watch, because it is an silly drama that took more than her size.

Hmmm actually I don’t think it’s silly drama to be honest I think as gy said in tw fm it’s a lonely sad love story drama but why I feel so deeply attracted by it because I think everyone has a lonely period and I think gy has portrayed the loneliness and sadness in his eyes when he portrayed goblin 

I think this drama is a success because everyone is waiting for that special one to fill up the emptiness 

bl this is what I feel from this drama

coffer prince tbh the main focus lied on yeh character so more attention is on her character 

even gy did a great job but I did not really get so into him I just acknowledge he is another good looking and good actor out of many actors 

but after I watched goblin recently I feel that this drama the main focus is on him and he really did portray it very well

at least all my attention is on his character more than other characters 

But every character are very good in goblin 

well he did say goblin character is an upgrade stage of coffee prince in tw fm 

both characters have given him a lot of fame

Both are his hard work so I really enjoyed both of them to be honest 

but after watching the tw fm 

I think it’s good things that he takes break for two to three years in drama to recharge himself 

Because at 2017 tw fm he did show out that he is sorry to his fans that he didn’t do enough or maybe he need a break so Feel sorry to his fans they have to wait for his next project 

but I think he put too much burden on himself 

• Like 2

@LIM AILI welcome in gy thread , i wish you'll always share your love &thoughts about gy here with us. 

@lkgy99 i disagree with you sister, goblin may be it's not perfect drama & may be it didn't deserve all this buzz like other KES dramas but gy played his role so well . He portrayed the power ,the  weakness , the love , the sadness , and the pain of his character so well . We felt his pain on his eyes even without talking . I became gy fan because of coffee prince. But he portrayed his character kim shin better than han kyul . You can feel how he matured as an actor & as a person. He deserved to win our hearts & respect in goblin. 

@LIM AILI i wish you 'll check gy movies. He played many characters , you'll see how gy more mature in his movies than his dramas . How gy is so brave to play any character even if it may affect his popularity. 

Iist of gy movies:

Finding mr destiny 2010

Silenced 2011 

The suspect 2013 

Man and woman 2016

Train to busan 2016

Age of Shadows 2016 

Kim ji young born 1982  (2019)

• Like 2