Gong Yoo says he can't watch scary movies + ran for his life out of real fear during every filming for 'Train to Busan'

On the December 11 episode of SBS's new talk show 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants To Talk', actor Gong Yoo recommended some of his favorite movies to viewers including works by Joaquin PhoenixClint Eastwood's 'Gran Torino', and more. 

The talk show's host Lee Dong Wook then pointed out that Gong Yoo did not mention any horror genre films, remarking, "You can't watch scary movies, right?" Gong Yoo laughed and answered, "I hate scary movies. I just can't watch them alone." 

Lee Dong Wook agreed, "I know, I can't watch scary movies either. I've never seen a horror film in theaters in my life." Here, co-MC Jang Do Yeon reminded both Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook that they recently worked on 'horror genre' productions, including 'Train To Busan' and 'Hell Is Other People'. Lee Dong Wook immediately stated that he was okay with being in them as an actor, but Gong Yoo shared, "When I was filming 'Train To Busan', the makeup and costumes were way too real. And even though I knew that these were people wearing makeup, and they're here to play the parts of zombies, I still ran like mad every time we filmed."

He continued, "And then the 'zombies', they would come near me with their makeup and with blood all over themselves. They would come near me and go, 'Gong Yoo...' and I would be so scared, and they would go, 'Can we take a picture together?'." 

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/12/gong-yoo-says-he-cant-watch-scary-movies-ran-for-his-life-out-of-real-fear-during-every-filming-for-train-to-busan

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

large_4a428a01e4d71b45a144e8dd78ac56c7c9

Gong Yoo Said He has Been Recently Attracted to Aggressive Women, Talked about Marriage

Gong Yoo explained how his ideal type has recently changed.

On the December 11th episode of Lee Dongwook's 'Because I Want to Talk,' Gong Yoo talked more about his ideal type. It's indeed not the first time for the actor to talk about his dream girl. However, Gong Yoo revealed that things have changed lately. 

1576128193316-1.jpg

He started, "I like someone who behaves like my father." When asked for a more specific explanation, Gong Yoo revealed, "I think aggressive women also charming. I think the era has changed a lot. I don't think there is a rule saying that it has to be men who propose." 

1576128205548-00.jpg

Jang Doyeon, the sub-MC of the show, joked, "Then if you have time, will you marry me?" To this, Gong Yoo implicitly shared his thoughts on getting married. He said, "I still don't have thoughts on getting married." 

1576127655510-0.gif

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/12/gong-yoo-said-he-has-been-recently-to-aggressive-women-talked-about-marriage-310065/Y1SRHKQMs2PBJ

• Like 2

Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook Reveals Their Ideal Types

1572857526-ldw-gy-header.jpg?resize=732,

In a recent episode of Because I Want To Talk, actors Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo spoke about their ideal qualities that they wanted in a partner.

Lee Dong Wook revealed that his ideal woman was someone who is motherly, because he wants someone to “lean on and someone I can talk to while facing a difficult time, and someone who “tells me comforting words well”. Gong Yoo revealed that he was attracted to “forward women”, because times have changed and men aren’t the only ones who have to be proposing.

However, after sharing many laughs and speaking with their interviewer, comedian Jang Do Yeon, the two dreamy actors may have changed their ideal types, so Goblin fans make sure to go catch the interview and take notes!

https://blog.ondemandkorea.com/2019/12/12/gong-yoo-and-lee-dong-wook-reveals-their-ideal-types/

• Like 1