I think there are just too many mean people here in GY's forum. You're going to say "She's a cry baby." or "She's spoiled" I don't care. I can't prove it. Some of you are just mean. And I am so angry. I have tried to apologize. I have tried everything. I have tried to reach out to some of you on social media. And I am depressed everyday. I believe a lot of you ignore me. Why? I don't know. If you hate me so much say it to my face, please. No. Do you know what you do? You skip over me. And you pretend like I don't exist. What did I do? Why are you treating me like a piece of crap? I never said I was worth anything. It is so hard to make friends with GY fans here in his forum. And it is so hard to make friends with GY fans on social media. I have given up. I have shut down my social media accounts. And I feel vulnerable. Some GY fans know what I look like. I think, "Do they hate me because I'm black?" I have posted my picture here in GY's forum. And some of you treat me like crap. And you won't share GY with me. I feel like I'm crying for attention. Some of you are angry at me for something that happened years ago. You asked each other, "Do you remember me?" But you don't ask me. And you wish each other, "Congratulations!" You never talk to me. Ever. And you say, "I don't have any time." or "I have a job." Well, I have a job and I don't have any time either. Am I ignoring you???? You're just making excuses!  You never accepted me here. I'm just a piece of crap and you never wanted to be my friend. And you never wanted to like GY with me. I have apologized to like 10000000000000 people here in his forum and on social media. No one forgives me. I get blocked by his fans on social media all the time. Do you know how much that hurts? I get ignored here. So what am I supposed to do? 

I feel like some stalker. I sit here and watch you all talk to each other. I'm so dumb. 

GY, I love you. I really do. No one likes me here. I try to come back here and share my feelings about you. It never works. I'm like the uncool kid sitting under a tree eating lunch alone. All the other kids are playing in the grass with each other.

But I am not moving on from you GY. And I don't care if this post gets merged.  I don't think any of the mods listen to me.

I have been telling them, "This person is ignoring me." And they don't listen. I don't know why you're ignoring me. You all make me feel worthless. 

What did I do to you? I keep asking this question. What did I do? Why won't you share you feelings on GY with me? Why won't you like him with me???

I don't understand. So yes. I am crazy. I am going around and I am saying bye to everyone. There are so many nice people I met here. And I will miss them. It's not fair...Is soompi a bad place? No. Are there mean people on soompi. Yes. If you are unhappy with yourself, then why are you taking it out on me? And what did I do to hurt you? If I hurt you, you won't let me fix it. I give up. And I love GY. I am never giving him up. I will continue to buy his shirts with his face on it, and I will continue to love him. I will never give him up.

And mods, please don't punish me. I see a lot of people post a lot, but you never say anything to them. Why? I feel like you are always attacking me.

Edited by 2handsintertwined
crying :(

I made accounts for Gong Yoo. But do you know what happened next?????

Some Gong Yoo fans blocked me on this account. And they made me feel so worthless. So I made other accounts. And they kept blocking me. They made me feel worthless and crazy.

And they blocked me again. And again. And they ignore my private messages. So I give up. I don't think I'm going to use these accounts anymore. I have tried to be friends with Gong Yoo fans. I have tried. 

I have said this 100000 times. This does not mean that I am leaving Gong Yoo. I am just leaving social media. I am so tired of their crap. Yes, if you want to ban me mod, please do. If you want to punish me. Please do. So here. So I can't say, "Hey, what is Gong Yoo up to?" No one will answer. So where are his fans? Where do I go? I can't come here to soompi, and I can't go to social media. Should I just love him inside of me head? And I bet someone is going to say, "That woman is so obsessed with him." and "She is scary." and "She is taking it too far." Well, I don't care.

Some of you are so miserable. Miserable.

Bye... I am just so mad. I am so angry. Call me an angry black woman. I don't care.

Edit: I am so tired. It's 3AM and I am here begging people to like me. I am not a tyrant. I am not trying to control anyone. I am not trying to force you to like me or talk to me about Gong Yoo.

Edit2: Do whatever you want. I can't control you. I just want you to know that you are mean. And you really hurt my feelings. 

Edit3: A lot of us are busy, but we still find time to say hi, or talk to someone. But a lot of you say you don't have time for me. What did I do??? I can't even. I am not going there. Did you ever think I am busy too??? No. Ok. I need to sleep. This is getting ridiculous. I am going to get banned from soompi...I am going to stop. So mods. please ignore this. I am so hurt. I will regret this when I wake up. I know I will.

Crying. I'll be okay :)

On 11/7/2018 at 5:14 AM, katakwasabi said:

Gong yoo does no movies or dramas for nearly 2 years and still lands himself on the movie star brand rankings again. Talk about star power hahaha

that's why i am so proud of him. 

I can't wait anymore to see his new movies , i am curious why gy chose them and refused all other offers . 

• Like 2

@Noor90, i thought ji min will only continue to keep in contact with SSR and not GY cos the former has SNS and latter seems like stay home guy when there is no project and has no SNS.  Haha!  But i am pleasantly surprise they still keep in contact.

wishing them BFF. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 10:32 AM, zukoren said:

I miss him... :tears: But which hairstyle do you guys prefer on him? I think my fave is the shorter one in Train to Busan he looked so manly. (yeah i'm so bored lmao)

Hi! I miss GY oppa too! :bawling:

So your fave GY hairstyle is the shorter one from Train to Busan? And you think it looked so manly? Well, I agree! I love his hairstyle there! So what's my fave GY oppa hairstyle? OMG! I can't choose!  I like all of his hairstyles.

So I really like this one. It's from his drama Big. 

Here:

ebb985-e06-120619-hdtv-h264-720p-kor02-33-40.jpg?w=640&h=360

credit to owner

@zukoren So what's your fave GY drama/movie?!

Edit:

@roseyyyy Thank you for posting the video of GY! I watched it like 100 times! I think he looks so healthy and happy! I wish I could hug him! Oops. I think that's creepy! Hehehehe!

Edit2:

Come on everyone! Tell us your favorite GY hairstyles!!!! :D 

:)
  • Like 2

@tok-soompi Thank you for sharing!!! I love you! I didn't know GY oppa was here in the U.S. You are so awesome! Well, I didn't know he was an NBA fan! Did you?! WOW!!!! I'm so excited! He was here in the U.S! GY oppa looks so healthy and happy and handsome. Did I mention that he looks handsome?! I am so glad that he got to relax and watch his game! I hope he had fun!!! Really thank you. I missed him so much! I am so happy to see him! You are the best! Is he still here in the U.S. I am going to fly to California!!!!  Do you think I'm crazy tok-soompi??? Do you know how happy you made me?! :bawling::bawling: Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Help!!! 

Me when I see GY oppa in the U.S.:

Shocked Gif GIF

(this is not my gif! :ph34r:) credit to owner

gong yoo so handsome help me. crying right now :'(
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

@tok-soompi AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 

Me right now:

Image result for gong yoo gif

(gif is not mine) credit to owner

"I'm so excited omg GY oppa is in the U.S!"

Edit:

I really want to stalk him, but I don't live in California!? Why oh whyyyyyyyyy???? I'm kidding. I won't stalk him! I'm a good fan! I promise. No really I wish I could stalk him. I'm a bad person!!! :ph34r::bawling:

crying :(
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

:D i didnt know too.  It caught me in surprise that he is travelling.  I love to see him travel, he is more relaxed.  

Really????????! So it caught you by surprise that he was traveling! So you love to see him travel! Me too! I love to see him travel. I think he's more relaxed too. I like how he's wearing comfy clothes. I think the hoodie is nice! I think he's so cute in his hoodie. And I like to see him having fun! Ah he's so cute.

@tok-soompi I wish I could travel with him! 

Me:

Image result for gong yoo gif

(not my gif credit to owner)

This is me dreaming I could travel with him. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1