@ mods I know a lot of mods watch forums here on soompi. I have reached out to a lot of you. I have asked for help. I always try to be funny. I’m really sad inside. You know what makes me sad? There are a lot of nice people here on soompi. And then there are people who hate me here on soompi. Gong Yoo’s forum is my favorite. He’s my favorite actor! Why can’t I come here and show my love for him? I think it’s unfair. And they are other forums on here. I think they just hate me. They can’t see my face but they still don’t like me. So please mods. Excuse me. I need to be me for a bit. If you don’t like the way I’m acting can you please let me know? I try really hard here on soompi. I keep getting warnings, “Abusive/disruptive” behavior. Well, I’ll take the blame because it’s my fault. I let my emotions get to me. I just wanted to come here after I saw him act in Goblin. I can’t even be here.  No one likes me.  No one wants to discuss him with me. I have told a lot of mods how I feel. But I don’t think they care. I’m a bad person. I had an episode here. And I got a warning for “trolling/disturbing.” Did I deserve that? Yes. I can name the the users I drove away.

Some of us used to chat here about him. Random things. After Goblin ended, we would say, he looks handsome in his CFs.

Well, those days are gone.

I pissed of a few members. I think thought I was annoying. I don't know.

@Noor90 was one of the first people to accept me here. And she still remained my friend after the others were gone. But she didn't want to be my friend, because she thought I was driving another member away. I don't want to mention that person's name because I'm tired. I'm tired.

@kentangbakar I tried to apologize to you. You never forgave me. Well, I never forgave myself. I'm not asking you to pity me. I liked talking to you. I thought you were fun. I know. You would tell me. GY isn't active. Well, I didn't care. I just liked talking to you as a person. It makes me so sad. But you think I'm a piece of crap. And you want nothing to do with me. So I should accept that. No pity. I did this to myself. But I did hear that you reported me on that day that I trolled you and the other members. So did you ever like me?

@jaysmurf I tried apologizing to you too. You know what makes me sad? I think you're a nice person. I think we could  have been friends. I still remember that you're married and you have a child. Well,  sister has two boys. I don't think I'll ever have kids. I was 27 or 25 when we first met. Well, I'm almost 30 and I still don't have anyone. Who would put up with me? And I got my heart broken in college...So I envy you. You're married. And you have a child. So you'll go on, right? I don't know what happened to us. Things got mixed up. You didn't want to talk to me ever again. You wanted nothing to do with me. I was like the gum on the bottom of your shoe. You were disgusted with me. You did say that I wasn't being a good gong yoo fan. And you said I wasn't saying things about him the right way. I still don't know what that means today. 

@nuryl_gong I tried apologizing to you too. You said, "Please don't that again. Or something like that." But you never forgave me. You hated me because of what I did. I always thought, "Aww she's so young. I wish her luck,"

@gongi I tried apologizing to you too. I don't think you liked me ever. And you're just like @jaysmurf Something tells me you're a really nice person! So how could someone so innocent and nice like you hate me? Well, I can only guess it's because you don't like me. Something about me. I thought you were a deep thinker. I loved having deep conversations with you. I've never met anyone like you. You like to think about things on different level. And you see things that others don't see. 

@casey1409 I apologized to you too. And I don't know what happened. We used to discuss Goblin a lot. Then you started to hate me. I'm not a victim. I don't know why you hate me. You just do.

@_Dokkaebi_ I apologized to you too, but you said that I never let things go, and I keep bringing up the past right? But I believe you said you don't want to to talk to me ever again. So you're disgusted with me too

@isabelly I don't think you hate me. I think you pity me. I told you how depressed I was. And I drove you away. I'm so happy we got to watch Queen of Seven Days together! I love Park Min Young. I think she uses emotions when she acts. I think she is one of my favorite South actresses.

I need to make a separate post.

Edit: I'm sorry about this post. It looks like I'm abusing all of them right? I not trying to abuse them. I think I'm hurt. I just wanted to say that I'm not trying to abuse them. Sigh. And this is not related to GY. So I'm sorry I talked about something personal! 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
I'm sorry
  • Like 2

On 7/25/2018 at 12:24 AM, tok-soompi said:

@2handsintertwined, apology for late replies.  I am busy with work and did not realise i got logout from forum thus did not know there are notifications.

I am still waiting patiently impatiently for gy comeback!

Don't worry about it, sweetie. I don't think there have ever been any fights between us. I'm a bad person. You still talked to me! I can't believe someone so nice like you would give me a chance. Don't even worry about being around. You're busy. You've got things to do

@tok-soompi I love you. Thank you for reacting to my post about you. You made me feel special. So if I keep posting it's going to look like I posted 10 times. And it's going to look like a crazy person talking to myself. So could you do me a favor? I think you should post something. It can be something random.  I know you're busy. So I want to post something about GY. Can you do that for me?

Edit:

Me waiting on @tok-soompi to notice me:

Image result for hero anime boys gifs

@tok-soompi I posted 10 times. Pleaase help :( Please post something.

Me:

Image result for cute anime boy crying gif

Edit: I'm going to get in so much trouble. I'm stalking you!

• Like 3

@Noor90 I’m so sorry. I’m sorry I ignored you. I’m sorry I lied on you. So you’re never going to forgive me. I’ve accepted that. I’ll never forget all the kind things you said and did. One time I was feeling depressed and you said, “I’ll pray for you.” You changed my life. I felt like God was watching over me. I told you personal things like that. And you told me personal things too. You told me you were getting married. You’ve forgiven me so many times. And I didn’t deserve it. You will always be precious to me. You know my real name and I know yours. You don’t care that I’m black. You’ve always treated me like a person. It’s not you. No one accepts me here because of what I did. I went “angry black woman on everyone.” I think they are probably afraid of me. What do you think? I know you won’t answer. It’s hard being a black Gong Yoo fan. I always feel uncomfortable. Gong Yoo fans didn’t like me Instagram. Remember when I asked, “Why don’t Gy fans accept me” Someone contacted me and said, “You’re making them afraid of you.” I thought I put up some pictures it’s obvious I’m black. I hide my face but they still know I’m black. And I don’t want to bring up race. Is that why they were afraid of me? 

Because I’m scary and black?

Edit 1: I'm sorry about talking about being black. I should't mention race. I believe this place is for GY the actor right? I'm sorry I talked about this. 

So I tried to start over another Gy fan instagram. Same thing. It doesn’t matter. They don’t like me. So now I’m thinking, “So I should disappear...” it’s not fair. Other gy fans share their love for him on Instagram no one is scared of them. But because I’m black none of the gy fans accept me. “I thought I’ll cover half my face.” But I have black skin. It doesn’t matter. I can’t change who I am. I ask, “Does gy have any black fans?” Or “does he like black fans?” You showed me a picture of him with a black fan once. You gave me hope. You have no idea how much you changed my life. You made me feel like, “I could meet him someday :).” So you live in Egypt I live in the U.S. our time zones never worked out. And your job is really hard. So you’re very professional. Well, I’m so happy about your marriage. I wish I could get married too :). Pray for me? :) I hope you do. I miss you everyday. My sister had my phone and she said, “Wow. You finally found someone who is nice to you.” She was reading what you were saying. She was talking about you.

i miss you. I wish you would read my messages this is the last one I sent you:

FNFYCoM.png

Edit2: I'm sorry if it looks like I'm abusing or stalking her. I'm not. I'm just feeling so emotional. And we have a history. I hope I don't get in trouble for this. 

I'm getting emotional. I will always think of you. I don't think GY's soompi or soompi or instagram, or twitter, or tumblr, is right place for. I don't think I can express my love for him there. I think I should just let him go. It's going to be hard.... And I don't want to leave soompi.I love it here :( and i love it here in GY's. I get sick every time I come here. I get sick because I know a lot of people hate me. And I can't forgive myself. I tried to. So this soompi thing is never going to get fixed. It doesn't matter where I go. I'll move on from that...

So I don't know what to say about us. Do I say goodbye?

Edit3: I wish I could I say I was joking here. I feel emotional. I think I should stop acting like a child.

Edit4: @Noor90 I think she's gonna say, "This person is crazy! Block!" :ph34r:

Hi:) oops
  • Like 2

On 7/23/2018 at 4:22 PM, lkgy99 said:

your posts are so funny and awkward i like them :D
you  are like me you just love him anyway :lol:
i wonder when will he comeback again:tears:

i will go to sleep have a good night :)

Aww. Thank you. You too. And I don't know what to say. And I want to be like you :D. I think you and me love GY oppa in our own special way :) 

My reaction to @lkgy99:

Related image4

I'm like, "No one has ever said that to me before."

"She is so sweet." "And I think you're cute!"

Oops! Sweetie, I almost forgot! You said,

"I wonder when he will come back again.:tears:" Right? 

This guy?

Image result for gong yoo gifs zenfone

Or you meant someone else?

Because,

My reaction:

Image result for real housewives porsha gifs

@ mods am I alllowed to say this???? HELP don't get me. I always get in trouble with ya'll.

:ph34r: *looks at mods* I think my warning is going to be "Abusive behavior?" Ya'll think I'm abusing him.

Edit1: I'm joking here! I promise

Mods right now:

Image result for black woman staring gif

"Just stop talking, 2hands."

Edit2:

(I'm joking this didn't happen!)

Hi :)
  • Like 2

*trying to combine posts, but soompi doesn't work well on my phone*

@lkgy99 I'm sorry I keep mentioning you. So when is he coming back?:wub:

Edit again: (I'm trying to avoid multiple posts! Do you see?! I'm trying @ mods :D ) 

Me:

Image result for kenya real housewives of atlanta gif

@lkgy99 I think that's a good question! But I a'int sayin' nothin'. Everytime I say somethin' I get in trouble!

I'mma let GY do GY. Someone gonna say, "You selfish fan." or "You just want him to comeback and work for you."  or "You aren't his real fan!" So Imma keep my mouf(mouth) shut. 

Well a GY fan said she he heard from another GY fan that he was coming back in 2096! And she said he was doing an Action movie!  She didn't say who his leading lady was though...

Edit again: (I was just joking no one said this)

Here's a live look and me and other GY fans:

Our reactions: "He coming back in 2096?"

Image result for porsha williams who said dat gif only 

Edit:

GY decides to do a CF:

Related image

More footage from GY fans:

Me and GY fans right now:

Spoiler

Image result for awake gif undertaker

"So he's coming back in 2096?"

Image result for awake gif undertaker

"Let's get him."

GY's response:

Image result for gong yoo zenfone 5 CF gif

"Someone just texted me."

"He said some of my fans are waiting for me outside."

"He said they are going to beat me up."

"What did I do? :( "

Edit:

Some GY fans waiting on GY right now:

Image result for tupac locker gif

(I'm just joking :))

Edited by CamelKnight
Please post a max of 3 pics in a post. If you want to post more, use a spoiler for everything over 3
  • Like 1

@tok-soompi Don't worry, sweetie. I shouldn't force you to post.

My message to Gong Yoo:

Image result for gong yoo pictures

Dear Gong Yoo,

I saw you in Goblin.  I saw you in Coffee Prince.

I love you so much. I love your acting. I fell in love with your personality. I think you're funny. I think you're kind. I know you're going to get married. I hope you're happy with that person :). I've been supporting you here, instagram, twitter, tumblr, pintrest as 2handsintertwined, but that's not who I am. I'm me. And I love you. And I will always think of you. I see your smile on this picture. And you made me so happy. Please never stop smiling. 

It's very late where I live.

Good night, Gong Yoo :).

(If the mods want to punish me for multiple posts. It's fine.)

:ph34r:

To all GY fans:

I don't know when GY will come back, but I just want him to be happy. I wish that he chooses something that makes him happy. I don't want anyone to laugh at him. I don't want anyone to say  mean things about him. I have said this so many times. I care about him a lot. I've been his fan since Goblin(2016). I am still his fan. I fell in love with his personality. I fell in love with his kindness. I realized that he was not the actor I saw on the screen. I realized that he was real. I loved his performance is Goblin. I loved his acting. I still remember Kim Shin's battle scene.

That is the first scene I saw. I became interested in him. I looked online. I found out that his name was Gong Yoo. I found out that he was in Train to Busan. I found out that he was in Age of Shadows, and A Man and a Woman. I found out that he completed his military service. I found out that he was from Busan. I learned a lot about him. I continued to watch Goblin. I remember this one scene. Kim Shin is sitting on top of a building. He sees a woman bleeding. He doesn't want to do anything. Then he says he will. He walks over to her. And he waves his hand in her face. It was like magic. I'm not saying GY is the best actor. I think he needs to practice. I think he needs to work harder. I heard he looks up to amazing actors. 

I look forward to what he does next. I know that a lot of us will be happy. A lot of fans have left him because he's inactive, but that's okay. It happens right?

I'm sorry, but I have to talk about myself for a bit:

I have been suffering from depression for a long time. I think a lot of people are suffering from depression. I'm trying to beat depression, and it's very hard. I try to make myself laugh. I try to make others laugh. I just don't know what to do anymore, but I am praying that I survive this. I said I was going to let go of GY. Why? I think I hurting him with my depression. I think I'm dragging him down. 

I got a GY shirt and Coffee mug for my birthday. And I screamed so loud! I was so happy. I don't want to let him go. I think it's the right thing to do. I shouldn't blame him for my depression. And I think that's what I'm doing. Will I stop supporting him? No! I will always support him. I am always going to be his fan! I don't care how old he is. I would love to marry a man like him :blush:.

And I want a Goblin of my own. I want him to protect me. I want my knight in shining armor. I think Goblin reminded me of a knight in shining armor. The whole cast was great. GY was my favorite!

I never got the chance to participate in the drama thread here. So I came here and I wanted to share my thoughts about Goblin and GY here. It started out well. A lot of us had conversations. How did we want Goblin to end. Then I got mad. And I cussed out a lot of members. A lot of people left. They didn't like being here with me. This place was dead. It hurt. I don't want his thread to die.

Why do I care if his thread dies?

I think I care because I don't want him to get hurt. Will they delete this? I always ask what will happen. I used to beg people to come here and just talk. 

They didn't come.  And that's their choice. I didn't blame GY. Yes, he was inactive. And yes, that was one of the reasons a lot of people didn't want to come here.

I started to follow his fans on instagram, twitter, and tumblr too, but they didn't accept me. I changed my instagram. They don't accept me there either. Why? I think it's because of 2handsintertwined. I think they will always think of me as that. I did awful ugly things on that username. So I can't escape it. So what do I do now? That's what I ask myself. Should I leave soompi? I am not lying. I ruin every soompi forum. Hahahahaha. I think it's because of the name 2handsintertwined too. I think it  has a bad reputation. Well, I am not 2handsintertwined. I'm me. I'm getting emotional. I think I'm going to stop there. Am Ietting go of GY? Yes, I'll do it slowly. It's going to be hard.

So my name is Nemo. 

Hi! *waves*

6rkyOHG.jpg

:blush:

Edit: I hope some fans come visit him here someday! That is my wish :). I think I get too many perverted thought about GY. I watch A Man and A Woman a lot. And l love to watch his kissing scenes! :D

*looks at mods :ph34r:. Please don't! I'll be good. I promise! Does he look good in his shorts? Yes! Oh dear*

*looks at mods and waits for warnings*

Me waiting on my 177 warnings:

Image result for kenya real housewives of atlanta happy gifs

"I'm waiting!"

i need to learn how to combine my posts...
  • Like 2

@2handsintertwined please keep your pics/gifs to a max of 3. If you want to post more, place them in a spoiler please :)

Also, you might want to reconsider if this is the right place to talk about things like your depression (unless you want to talk about how Gong Yoo and his dramas and movies have pulled you through). Hang in there though :) things will get better! :)

• Like 3