deleted

@tok-soompi Why are you laughing at my crazy posts? You think this is funny?! I'm just teasing you. But really, why are you laughing? :wub: You're making me feel embarrassed and shy! :flushed:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
ok. this one is getting deleted! multiple posts again. what is wrong with me? like why can't I do this right?!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

deleting this one too...

Edit:

@tok-soompi I'm trying to delete this post, but you reacted to this post too?! You really made me feel good inside. Thank you :) 

(I'm sorry I keep spamming you ) 

Me when I see @ tok-soompi react to my posts: 

Image result for really gif 

@ mods please ignore these posts! I tried to delete them. I will try to combine my posts in the future *prays really hard*

Another edit:

@lkgy99 Gosh. Help. Just kill me now :bawling: Why is he so perfect?!

Spoiler

DhCqiG7VQAIjY5C.jpg

i need to learn how to combine my posts...
  • Like 3

e22e5f00b2a05391684be08f83ac64d2.jpg

It's almost 4 AM where I live! Good morning, everyone :wub:

Good morning, handsome! Good morning with Yoo :D 

He's so handsome. I love his smile! I wish I could smile with him :D 

Edit:

@lkgy99 Where are you?

Yay! Learning how to combine my posts! 

I love this. I will take anything he offers me! Happy Traders Day, GY oppa :)

Spoiler

DgstMmyVAAAB7wA.jpg

@tok-soompi

Spoiler

So you didn't react to my last post...I guess you moved on from me :bawling:

• Confused 2

@ mods Hi dear mods. I am so sorry. Can I make another post? If you want to give me warnings, it's okay! :) I deserve it. I made GY's page into a mess again! It looks like it's just me posting. And I keep making edits, and I'm confusing myself! And I said a lot of things that I don't think I should have said! I'm freaking out! Why do I always mess up GY's soompi? Last time I was here I did that too. It was just me talking to myself! :bawling:

Me right now:

Image result for real housewives atlanta gif

"Please save me, GY oppa"

GY oppa's response:

Image result for beyonce hoodie gif

He said, "Sorry, I can't help you."

GY oppa laughing at me as I get 100000000000000 warnings from mods:

DgteoKDU0AAxXtc.jpg

credit lkgy

Me after I getting my warnings:

Image result for new york sitting in bed gif

Edit:

@ mods Honestly. I forget how to post in his soompi. I think I always get too excited. And I should follow the rules, right? I will try not to post too much. It just makes me so sad...I feel like I'm talking to myself. Hahaha! There I laughed at myself. You can laugh at me too! I wasn't going to post here anymore, but I missed him, and I missed all the nice people here! So...here I am. But I think I should leave his soompi :( And everyone here hates me!! :bawling: I'm always causing trouble for GY(Gong Yoo):(.

Mods reaction:

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF 

"Get lost, 2hands."

Hi :)
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I think I'm going to undelete this post. hahaha. is "undelete" a word?

I wanted to repost this picture from lkgy.

Dii1uehVQAAy1uY.jpg

@lkgy99 So I'll just say how I feel about this! I love his hair in this picture. It looks so wavy and soft. I think you said you like his hair in The Suspect, right? Well, what do you think about his hair here? I try to hold my feelings back for GY here in his soompi. I got a warning because I said something inappropriate about him. Hahahaha! I'm so lame...So like I was saying, what do you think about his hair here?

(And I love the way his shirt and pants look on him in this picture! Ahhh! I think I'm in trouble again...)

*crawls into a hole*)

Gotta keep GY things PG!

Reveal hidden contents Reveal hidden contents

I think he looks amazing in all of his clothes. I like the type of body that he has. Is that how you say it? :) 

hi girl i just want to tell you i love his new haircut he looks so handsome omg :w00t:
i just want him to get married with jung yumi soon :wub:
i want to see their babies :lol:

21 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

deleted

@tok-soompi Why are you laughing at my crazy posts? You think this is funny?! I'm just teasing you. But really, why are you laughing? :wub: You're making me feel embarrassed and shy! :flushed:

19 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@lkgy99 Gosh. Help. Just kill me now :bawling: Why is he so perfect?!

Reveal hidden contents

DhCqiG7VQAIjY5C.jpg

Don't Turn Off The Lights tonight :ph34r:

9 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@lkgy99 Where are you?

sorry i was at work :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@lkgy99 Ahhh! You're sharing so much GY with me! You're killing me! :bawling:

Can I have him? I like all the photos you shared from this. This one is my favorite!

DixZPLFVAAAyOgS.jpg

I mean. Come on! It's so unfair! :bawling: Why is he so perfect? I wish he gazes at me like that. I love his suit. I love the way he looks in his suit. I love his hair. I love his pose. I love his eyebrows. I love everything! Help!!! I think he looks good in everything. In every suit.

And this one!

DixZPLTUYAA3YzJ.jpg

Really GY oppa? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?! So I'm going to say this again. I feel like I have said this 100000000000000000 time. I love everything about him. I love the way he sits on his stool. I love his legs :) He crosses his arms across his chest and gazes at us! He looks so serious. And he's showing us a little bit of his attractive smile :D. So I think he's trying to drive us all crazy. This is live footage of me and other GY fans right now! :bawling:

GY fans right now:

Image result for kenya porsha fight gif

"He's mine!"

(I'm just joking)

No!! You shared more GY oppa. I can't even look. 

Me when I see @lkgy99 post more GY pics:

Related image

"Please, stop! I can't take it anymore :bawling:"

Me looking annoyed at GY. I'm about to have a heart attack:

Image result for kenya moore gone with the wind gif"

"GY is giving me chest pains. Make him stop being so perfect and handsome and perfect"

@lkgy99 STOP! :bawling: No more pictures please.

Me to you:

Image result for please god no office gif

(I'm just joking! Please post more :D )

Hi :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

GY looking over at his fans:

DixZVQrUwAEv6ZO.jpg

He says, "I heard there was a fight!"  "What happened?" "Are you hurt?"

Me and other GY fans walking over to GY:

giphy.gif

"Don't worry GY oppa!" :glasses: "We good!"

@lkgy99 I'm just kidding! I'm not having a heart attack :)I hope I didn't scare you :) I was going to reply you. I'm sorry if this is a double or triple post *looks over at mods* :ph34r: I love the SSG photos you posted!

One of my favorites:

DixZVQrVsAAZtQ3.jpg

Hehehe

I love his smile. It's so bright and innocent :). And I love the look on his face.

Something tells me he's like, "Do you want to play with me?" :D :ph34r: *looks over at mods again* 

And it starts all over again! I like this one too. I like how he's sitting on his beach towel. He's like, "Come sit with me." His gaze is stuck on you. Or is it stuck on me? I think he's gazing at me like that. I wish! :D This GY. I think he's a bad man. He's a bad bad man! Hehehe. His eyes! 

Spoiler

DixZVQqUYAIe4RR.jpg

I probably missed some other pictures. I will go back and look at them :).

2 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

hi girl i just want to tell you i love his new haircut he looks so handsome omg :w00t:
i just want him to get married with jung yumi soon :wub:
 i want to see their babies :lol:

Oh :)

You like his new haircut?! I love his haircut too! Yes, he looks so handsome with his new haircut. I really can't choose my favorite hair for him. I like it short. I like it messy. It doesn't matter! :).

2 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

Don't Turn Off The Lights tonight :ph34r:

12 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hahahahha! You're too funny :). So I was curious. You reacted to my posts with this :blink: and this :tears:. Why?

Edit: 

@lkgy99 Well, I hope you tell me why you reacted to my posts with those faces. And I don't really think I fit in here on GY's soompi. It's okay. You can laugh! I love this place. I really do. I think you're nice, and I think a lot of other people are nice here. I'm just not a good person...I think GY fans are good people :). I always start fights here. And I don't want that to happen to his soompi. I know I'm a not a long-time fan, but I care about him a lot.

And it hurts to think, "GY's soompi is ruined because I'm always fighting."

So before you came back I used to beg soompi members to come here to here soompi page. I was so embarrassing! They never came. Hahahaha. Well, I'm glad you're here :) And I hope you never leave. Please don't leave him :(.

I think I've said this a million times. I'm glad you're here supporting him in his soompi page. I'm happy that you're posting here!  I will try to visit and support him here too :) Thanks for being nice to me :)

And I wanted to say that I think what you're doing is great. I think a lot of international fans don't know much about this talented handsome South Korean actor. I think you're helping them learn more about him. I believe a lot of people come here to his soompi to read about him. So I'm happy when I see his pictures from SSG and others things here. And I'm happy to see which suit he's wearing! Thank you for sharing him with us! 

I remember when I was a new fan here. I learned a lot! I think soompi is a great place :) Sometimes I don't. 

I think a lot of his new fans can a lot about him here! Thank you! :blush:

So I think I just confused myself. I think I'm talking to myself in my own post again...I'm sorry if I repeated something.

So this was my question:

Why did you use :tears: and :blink: on my posts?

Hello :)
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@lkgy99 I'm just kidding! I'm not having a heart attack :)I hope I didn't scare you :) I was going to reply you. I'm sorry if this is a double or triple post *looks over at mods* :ph34r: I love the SSG photos you posted!

Hehehe

I love his smile. It's so bright and innocent :). And I love the look on his face.

Something tells me he's like, "Do you want to play with me?" :D :ph34r: *looks over at mods again* 

And it starts all over again! I like this one too. I like how he's sitting on his beach towel. He's like, "Come sit with me." His gaze is stuck on you. Or is it stuck on me? I think he's gazing at me like that. I wish! :D This GY. I think he's a bad man. He's a bad bad man! Hehehe. His eyes! 

Hide contents

DixZVQqUYAIe4RR.jpg

I probably missed some other pictures. I will go back and look at them :).

Oh :)

You like his new haircut?! I love his haircut too! Yes, he looks so handsome with his new haircut. I really can't choose my favorite hair for him. I like it short. I like it messy. It doesn't matter! :).

Hahahahha! You're too funny :). 

So I was curious. You reacted to my posts with this :blink: and this :tears:. Why?  

Edit: @lkgy99 Hello? 

your posts are so funny and awkward i like them :D
you  are like me you just love him anyway :lol:
i wonder when will he comeback again:tears:

i will go to sleep have a good night :)

• Like 3