@lkgy99 Thank you! I think GY looks amazing in his blue suit!

DicCb8iVsAAlTsb.jpg

This is my favorite. I love his eyes! I think his eyes are so  sexy!

Edit:

@Noor90 So you didn't reply me. So I'll just say it here. So I deleted my other posts. I think you might get in trouble because of me. I do miss when we would talk to each other here and on instagram. I miss this place! And you were one of the first people I met here. I believe you taught me more about GY. And you translated articles for me. I don't know what happened with us. It makes me really sad.  Last time I was here I got a warning for abuse/disturbance. And it was completely my fault. I hope you don't think, "She's abusing me! She keeps asking me to reply her messages! She scares me!"

Or you might say, "She makes me uncomfortable!" Well, that's not what I'm trying to do. I wish you knew that. It sucks. I try to stay away from here, but I can't. And @lkgy99 works so hard here for GY. But I drove everyone away. I think we talked about this and you agreed. Well, I tried change, but it's hard. Sigh. I think you used to like me, but I don't think you like me anymore. Why don't you like me anymore? I think you also said you don't like being here in GY's soompi with me, right? Why?

I hope you answer these questions, and I hope you reply the message I sent you on instagram.

Here is my new instagram:

And because this is off-topic, there is GY! I love this picture. I really do miss you. I hope you are doing well. I wish I knew what was going on in your life. .And I hope you still remember me! Hahahaha!  I wish you posted in GY's soompi more, but that might be my fault too. I think I made you hate it here...So yeah. I wish I could come visit his soompi here with you :).

Edit:

@Noor90 I'll put it under the spoiler for you.

Spoiler

I'm going to send you another message. Please don't block me:bawling:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3

I think I'm going to undelete this post. hahaha. is "undelete" a word?

I wanted to repost this picture from lkgy.

Dii1uehVQAAy1uY.jpg

@lkgy99 So I'll just say how I feel about this! I love his hair in this picture. It looks so wavy and soft. I think you said you like his hair in The Suspect, right? Well, what do you think about his hair here? I try to hold my feelings back for GY here in his soompi. I got a warning because I said something inappropriate about him. Hahahaha! I'm so lame...So like I was saying, what do you think about his hair here?

(And I love the way his shirt and pants look on him in this picture! Ahhh! I think I'm in trouble again...)

*crawls into a hole*)

Gotta keep GY things PG!

Spoiler

I think he looks amazing in all of his clothes. I like the type of body that he has. Is that how you say it? :) 

@tok-soompi So what does your reaction mean? Let me guess. You feel sorry for me? Hahahaha! Girl, don't do that. But thank you. You made me feel happy inside!

My reaction to you:

Image result for pikachu gifs

I will probably regret posting this...But I think pikachu is so cute!

Edit:

I noticed is so quiet here when I post...Where'd everyone go?! :ph34r:

Me right now:

Image result for spongebob gifs

Edited by 2handsintertwined
i undeleted this one because I wanted to post a picture :)
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1