Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  1.  Gong Yoo's daily life

                          mck_58ca2d12922a5.jpg

                           mck_58ca2d0aaf07a.jpg

                     mck_58ca2d2928bd2.jpg

Gong on April issue of fashion magazine Marie Claire, a pictorial depicting the everyday life of slow life in Jeju Island.

In this pictorial, which was held in Jeju Island, Cactus Village, Gong showed a natural appearance enjoying the sunshine, wind and waves of Jeju Island

The overall soft color and silhouette of the picture together with the unique atmosphere, and Gong's relaxed sensibility has improved the completeness of the picture.

The pictures of the warm days of Gong can be found in the April issue of Marie Claire and on the Marie Clair website.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000550168

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2017/03/celebrity/4월호-프리뷰-공유의-느린-걸음/

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 35.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • lkgy99

    2859

  • Noor90

    1704

  • FAYE19

    1476

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All GY lovers here i want to ask u why you love gong yoo and when i'll start by myself what i love about Gong Yoo , he is unpredictable either as an actor or as person  when i first saw him in

Gong Yoo in 1st place for poll of Man of New Year.

Guys, so sorry for barging in like this, but unless it's some internal joke that I don't get, why do I feel like this place has turned into a competition for Who's Bashing On Gong Yoo Better? @2ha

Gong Yoo tops brand value among film actors

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170320

Gong Yoo was ranked as the film actor with the highest brand value in February and March, according to recent research.

Korea Reputation Center collected and analyzed over 36 million pieces of data on the 25 most talked Korean film actors between Feb. 17 and March 17.

The result showed that Gong Yoo, who most recently starred in tvN’s hit drama “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God,” received the highest consumer participation rate among the 25 actors, which means that Gong was the most talked about actor online.

Actor Lee Byung-hun ranked second, while Kim Soo-hyun nabbed the third place. Other memorable mentions on the list include Jo Jin-woong, Jun Ji-hyun and Hyun Bin, who came in fourth, fifth and sixth, respectively.

“The amount of big data decreased by nearly 50 percent compared to last month,” Koo Chang-hwan, the head of Korea Reputation Center said. “While Gong Yoo topped the list for two consecutive months, Lee Byung-hun, Jo Jin-woong and Hyun Bin rose to the top this month.”
http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201703201429406985223_2

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, gongi said:

It's probably applicable to all FMs? Are you okay? You seem angsty/frustrated. Type away.... a burden shared is half-ed. :) 

Today I had this thought:  GY is more interesting as a lover.  He charms, teases and make your flutters... and then leaves when it is time for commitment. Hmm... 
 

 

So it's applicable to all fanmeets. Okay. That makes sense, but whatever. Yes you're right. Angry/frustrated. But also. Tired. Fed up. Mad. Or is that the same as mad? Disappointed. Cheated. Trying to be positive, but can't. Hurt. Heart-broken. Sad. 

So you think he's more interesting as a lover. You're right! He does exactly that. Charms, teases, makes you flutter, and then leaves when it's time for commitment. Yes, hmm...Really makes me think. Honestly, if someone did that to me, I'd smack him really hard. Just saying. I think it was Jeon Do-yeon who said women would be fed up with him. This explains it. What you said. Who would put up with this guy? Commitment is a big thing a relationship, I think. Running at the most crucial time is just cruel. Anyway, I won't type away like you said, but thanks for saying that.  

21 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

I think he didnt go either, I think all the train to busan team?. But I hope this is not "attending" award, you know the kind of, we give award to people who attend, cause I believe their others nomination on the production team deserve it too, like special effects team, editing team.

I remember the host name is cyworld, but I dont remember the exact link. =)

I didnt see MaDongSeok either. If we dont see GY airport pictures, means he didnt attend, I believe? Cause I think he let press picture for official schedule like Cannes, but not for his cfs schedule, the Sydney and Dubai.

No camera for FMs is normal, but people will find ways to bring it in anyways. Esp the fansite masters. Hehehe. I think his FMs is arrange based on his schedule. Remember, he got 50 cfs love called just after 2 ep of Goblin. He push all his cfs filming schedule after he finish his Goblin filming. Based on this, I think he schedule the FMs once his pending cfs filming ended. 

Cheer up, you seems frustrated. But at least you voice it out. Hope you have good week ahead. =))

i think he is unpredictable. During the interview for Vlive, for A Man A Woman. He said he is easy to understand, cause the interviewer can predict exactly what he want, after just talking to him in 30mins. I dont buy it. LOLs. For me he is unpredictable, not easy to read unless you been with him for years.

2 days drama marathon?. Wow. Can imagine, I watch Goblin on weekly, Live, Raw, Subs. Bahahahaha. Goblin...tsk2x.

So all the cast of TTB didn't go. Then I guess his absence makes sense this time around. You know what? I hope it's not an attending award kind of thing too where they give an award to those who attend! But yes, other things are nominated like special effects and editing, and production. They deserve it. Does he? He played a dad who abandons his child then finally realizes that she's there then flings himself off a train as he turns into a zombie.I think he even said that wasn't his best acting. I don't know the facts. 

He had a cyworld? Interesting. Can't see him having one. Surprised to hear this. 

So no MaDongSeok.

I remember the 50 cf thing. But did he accept them? Probably not because he's weird. You're supposed to capitalize on success of something while you can, and he didn't do that. He didn't ride Goblin success. Big mistake in my opinion. I know he pushed all his cfs filming schedule after finishing his Goblin filming. So he schedules his FMs once his pending CFs filming have ended. That sounds ridiculous, because this seems like a long time to me. Something tells me it'll be a while before he has any other fms after Taiwan and Hong kong, since he schedules the fm once his pending cf's filming ends. Does this even make sense? Not me.

Who isnt frustrated with him? A lot of people are. Not just me, but thanks for  the kind words. I will try to have a good week. I hope you have one too. Thinking about him less might help. And voicing it out might not be enough for me. It's like going back and forth with this feeling. It's tiring, and I'm tired of saying how frustrated I am with him here. Anyway. Moving on.

Ha! Unpredictable. I won't even comment on him being unpredictable because that is annoying to me. I don't buy him being easy to understand either. This annoys me too. It's like he's not even being real. He doesn't get that it's not right to lie. Like you  said and I agree it would take years to understand him. Who has time for that? The people around him? Potential love interests? Even fans. 

I don't want to appear angry/frustrated anymore, so I'll leave you alone.

20 hours ago, gongi said:

I watched that interview too. I don't think the interview buys it too.  The interviewer is sharp but in a nice way. :) 

She has also asked him, "What are you like when you are in love." 
He replied, " I think I am the same? I like being with people who accepts me for who I am."
She simply replied with a sweet smile, "Sounds like you need a very understanding woman." 
He was surprised and amused by her reaction too. And i was nodding my head all the way. Wkaka 
 

Even the interviewer doesn't buy it! She was sharp. Of course he was surprised. Because it's the truth. He needs an understanding woman. Where is he going to find that as long as he is picky and hard to please.<_< I imagine he'll be alone for a long time. Probably just the way he likes it. B) So does that mean some women aren't  good enough to please him? Then he should go live in a fairytale where real people don't exist where it's all just fantasy and people are perfect and have happy endings. His dream girl seems unattainable or like she doesn't exist.

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, casey1409 said:

I don't know.. But for me, I find him even more charming that he secludes himself like this... Attention is a kind of drug and usually people wants it more and more once we have tasted it... And especially as someone who works in the showbiz industry, it's even harder to separate work from his private life... As both are very intertwined...

GY does not succumb to attentions and he still wants to live his life as Gong Ji Chul... But when it comes to work, he would still go for it... He doesn't attend to most of the awards as (let's face it,) the wins are usually determined by popularity instead of as a recognition of the actor's job.. But he does go to certain awards that marks great accomplishments as an actor such as the "Cannes film festival"

Despite all that, he still loves his fans.. Which is why he has attended all the FMs or fansignings etc.. If it wasn't for the fans, I doubt he would have turned out at all... So please don't be mad at him for not showing up so much... T_T

By being how he is.. he earned my respect as an actor and I love him more because of this..... I think he really is someone very wise and he's able to distinguish reality and showbiz world... And he keeps it that way despite all the pressure from the industry to mix them up...

Still, I understand how you all feel... Gosh... I miss him so much I sometimes feel like crying at night...... :'( At least if it's a guy in your neighbourhood, you'd have a bit of hope that things might go well and you would end up with that person... But with a celebrity, you wouldn't even have 0.000000001 %.... :bawling:

 

So you find him even more charming when he secludes himself like this. Okay, casey. Whatever you say. But this kind of person bugs me, if you had a reclusive boyfriend/husband like him and you both went out with friends and he was all quiet and reclusive at the dinner, wouldn't you be embarrassed by him? Or if someone invited you both out, but you can't go because your boyfriend/husband is allergic to outside. But you did go to say that attention is kind of like a drug and people want it more and more once they've tasted it. Yes, this right. Attention can ruin someone and it can go to ones head and make them act like arrogant and stuck-up. <_<

I have to clap for you for being so understanding of him not attending awards. Yes, let's face it. I think we all also need to face it, but it's hard for me. Oh well. You're right the popularity is usually determined by the popularity of the actor instead of recognition for the actor's job. I thought he was popular now? And more successful? Or could it be that he missed his chance to be like all the other popular actors because he didn't take popularity by the horns and eat it up as much as he could after 3 successful movies and a successful drama?

I don't know. I can't help but be mad at him for not showing up! Others probably are too. Imagine how it would feel if you were running a race and the rest of the runners didn't show up? I don't know. 

If he earned your respect then that's fine. That's very admirable.. Then he's your kind of actor and you look like you really understand him. Wow. You've managed to understand someone makes 0 sense. :o I think he is wise too and he is able to distinguish reality and showbiz. I'll give him that. Yes, your right. I too see that there's a lot pressure from the industry to mix them up, unfortunately. He does manage to keep it up. That's 1 point for him. :lol: 

I'm glad you understand. Thanks. You miss him too! Sometimes you feel like crying in the night too. A lot of people do. Do you know how many times I see "I miss GY" ? I'm like what are you doing to your fans, dude? They are out here crying for you and you just turn your back and smile in CFs as you walk down the beach holding some random girls hand. Your hair blowing in the wind. It seems lame. A 30 second cf of him doing this. I thought he was an actor like you said? Looks more like a model who is in cfs with random women as his hair blows in the wind like some movie effect. 

I agree. You'd have a higher chance with some guy in your neighborhood! And 0.000000001 % chance with a celebrity like him. Or any other celebrity. How long will we have to miss him? All of us, not just here on the forum. On twitter, instagram, and other platforms?

Like I said. Fed up. Tired. Exhausted. Tired of his bull .:grin: For me, I don't think I know how to be his fan. 

Still wants to live his life not as his stage name...Okay. Good luck to you GY!

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, princess nour90 said:
  1.  Gong Yoo's daily life

                          mck_58ca2d12922a5.jpg

                           mck_58ca2d0aaf07a.jpg

                     mck_58ca2d2928bd2.jpg

Gong on April issue of fashion magazine Marie Claire, a pictorial depicting the everyday life of slow life in Jeju Island.

In this pictorial, which was held in Jeju Island, Cactus Village, Gong showed a natural appearance enjoying the sunshine, wind and waves of Jeju Island

The overall soft color and silhouette of the picture together with the unique atmosphere, and Gong's relaxed sensibility has improved the completeness of the picture.

The pictures of the warm days of Gong can be found in the April issue of Marie Claire and on the Marie Clair website.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000550168

http://www.marieclairekorea.com/2017/03/celebrity/4월호-프리뷰-공유의-느린-걸음/

 

 

Thanks for posting this princess. It just make me upset though. Slow life in Jeju really stuck out to me. How lame! Fine, go have a slow life in Jeju. No one's stopping you. And he's relaxed too. If this is his idea of relaxing it looks really boring to me. 

The one that made me laugh is where he's looking out somewhere in the sweater and striped shirt. He's not even sorry. I think the caption goes something like this.

Caption: Ahhh. I love the quiet here. I am so happy to be boring like this! And alone.:D

Beautiful pictures though. 

 

To add, the title says GY's daily life. Oh come on! I'm dying from boredom. This is what he shows people, even new fans of him after having successful movies and a drama? Again wrong move by company and him. They don't know how to use him.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing is, he has nothing to say. He says nothing about Goblin. He says nothing to media. 

Omg. GY outside with children. This is from one of the earlier pages of this forum. I like this picture though. :) The good old days...when he had like 3 dramas. and you could look forward to more. and he went outside. oops i already said that.

GYwithkids.jpg

cr: @Ailin* and soompi

:blush:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!  So many more new contributors after Goblin. I think Korean drama produce more Korean wave than movies.  Good decision for GY to take the risk and accept the drama role.  He is so scared that he could not do well initially (I think he has very high expectation of himself) and it is such a good feeling to see him succeed!

Well wishes for his resting quiet moment now (this man really need one) and look forward to his new projects and endless update of CFs (he is super hardworking!).

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

 

So it's applicable to all fanmeets. Okay. That makes sense, but whatever. Yes you're right. Angry/frustrated. But also. Tired. Fed up. Mad. Or is that the same as mad? Disappointed. Cheated. Trying to be positive, but can't. Hurt. Heart-broken. Sad. 

So you think he's more interesting as a lover. You're right! He does exactly that. Charms, teases, makes you flutter, and then leaves when it's time for commitment. Yes, hmm...Really makes me think. Honestly, if someone did that to me, I'd smack him really hard. Just saying. I think it was Jeon Do-yeon who said women would be fed up with him. This explains it. What you said. Who would put up with this guy? Commitment is a big thing a relationship, I think. Running at the most crucial time is just cruel. Anyway, I won't type away like you said, but thanks for saying that.  

So all the cast of TTB didn't go. Then I guess his absence makes sense this time around. You know what? I hope it's not an attending award kind of thing too where they give an award to those who attend! But yes, other things are nominated like special effects and editing, and production. They deserve it. Does he? He played a dad who abandons his child then finally realizes that she's there then flings himself off a train as he turns into a zombie.I think he even said that wasn't his best acting. I don't know the facts. 

He had a cyworld? Interesting. Can't see him having one. Surprised to hear this. 

So no MaDongSeok.

I remember the 50 cf thing. But did he accept them? Probably not because he's weird. You're supposed to capitalize on success of something while you can, and he didn't do that. He didn't ride Goblin success. Big mistake in my opinion. I know he pushed all his cfs filming schedule after finishing his Goblin filming. So he schedules his FMs once his pending CFs filming have ended. That sounds ridiculous, because this seems like a long time to me. Something tells me it'll be a while before he has any other fms after Taiwan and Hong kong, since he schedules the fm once his pending cf's filming ends. Does this even make sense? Not me.

Who isnt frustrated with him? A lot of people are. Not just me, but thanks for  the kind words. I will try to have a good week. I hope you have one too. Thinking about him less might help. And voicing it out might not be enough for me. It's like going back and forth with this feeling. It's tiring, and I'm tired of saying how frustrated I am with him here. Anyway. Moving on.

Ha! Unpredictable. I won't even comment on him being unpredictable because that is annoying to me. I don't buy him being easy to understand either. This annoys me too. It's like he's not even being real. He doesn't get that it's not right to lie. Like you  said and I agree it would take years to understand him. Who has time for that? The people around him? Potential love interests? Even fans. 

I don't want to appear angry/frustrated anymore, so I'll leave you alone.

Even the interviewer doesn't buy it! She was sharp. Of course he was surprised. Because it's the truth. He needs an understanding woman. Where is he going to find that as long as he is picky and hard to please.<_< I imagine he'll be alone for a long time. Probably just the way he likes it. B) So does that mean some women aren't  good enough to please him? Then he should go live in a fairytale where real people don't exist where it's all just fantasy and people are perfect and have happy endings. His dream girl seems unattainable or like she doesn't exist.

He didnt accept all 50s, I dont want too~~.. LOLs. Imagine you go to supermarket and all the things have GY face, from toothpaste to ramyun...erkkkkkkk. Lols. It is like he is everywhere. It will annoyed me, tho I like him. LOLs. Some might like, but I dont. About his FMs. I think it will only at TW, HK, and Japan if they can secure sponsor. Other place I dont think he will have fms, cause he is FREAKING EXPENSIVE. Sponsor have to very sure that the tickets sold out.Overseas fms ticket price is sooooooooo expensive compare to Seoul. Seoul will be his last stop for the fms I think. and yes, it do sound forever for me too, looking at his schedule. They way they arrange it, is like, lets do 1 by 1. Hahahahaha. T_T.

From the interview, look like he trying to said that only people know real him can be his lover, which is means his real life friends regardless celeb or not. Someone who know him for years, some one who already saw him in his worst n in his best and can accept it. Some one he already saw her worst n her best and he can accept it. Lols. I personally dont think it is bad, or good either. But the "not change me" is kind of make my light bulb turn on. Eventho the woman already saw him the in the worst n best, but when we talked about living tgt, we still have to change, a bit, not all. It is to adjust, both have to. If he dont want to change at all, better live alone. I know it is sound harsh. I dont expect him to change totally, but you still have to do some adjustment. Anyway, it is his personal life, not that I care much.

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

 

Thanks for posting this princess. It just make me upset though. Slow life in Jeju really stuck out to me. How lame! Fine, go have a slow life in Jeju. No one's stopping you. And he's relaxed too. If this is his idea of relaxing it looks really boring to me. 

The one that made me laugh is where he's looking out somewhere in the sweater and striped shirt. He's not even sorry. I think the caption goes something like this.

Caption: Ahhh. I love the quiet here. I am so happy to be boring like this! And alone.:D

Beautiful pictures though. 

 

To add, the title says GY's daily life. Oh come on! I'm dying from boredom. This is what he shows people, even new fans of him after having successful movies and a drama? Again wrong move by company and him. They don't know how to use him.

I feel cheated at this marie claire issue. LOLs. Yes I know it is efficient to shoot one time for 2 things, epigram book and marie claire. But at least can they reserve certain outfit for epigram, certain for marie claire. So we will not see it as redundant?. Im not complaining, Im just giving suggestion. OR the full version of Marie Claire have another outfit, another new background?

14 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Wow!  So many more new contributors after Goblin. I think Korean drama produce more Korean wave than movies.  Good decision for GY to take the risk and accept the drama role.  He is so scared that he could not do well initially (I think he has very high expectation of himself) and it is such a good feeling to see him succeed!

Well wishes for his resting quiet moment now (this man really need one) and look forward to his new projects and endless update of CFs (he is super hardworking!).

Im waiting the day soop said, GY will announce his new works after x days/weeks/month. Yes he need to take a break.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Wow!  So many more new contributors after Goblin. I think Korean drama produce more Korean wave than movies.  Good decision for GY to take the risk and accept the drama role.  He is so scared that he could not do well initially (I think he has very high expectation of himself) and it is such a good feeling to see him succeed!

Well wishes for his resting quiet moment now (this man really need one) and look forward to his new projects and endless update of CFs (he is super hardworking!).

 

 

 

Oh trust me. I agree too well wishes for his quiet moment because he really needs one :)  I agree with @kentangbakar I'm also waiting for the day Soop says he "will announce his new works after x days/weeks/month." 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

He didnt accept all 50s, I dont want too~~.. LOLs. Imagine you go to supermarket and all the things have GY face, from toothpaste to ramyun...erkkkkkkk. Lols. It is like he is everywhere. It will annoyed me, tho I like him. LOLs. Some might like, but I dont. About his FMs. I think it will only at TW, HK, and Japan if they can secure sponsor. Other place I dont think he will have fms, cause he is FREAKING EXPENSIVE. Sponsor have to very sure that the tickets sold out.Overseas fms ticket price is sooooooooo expensive compare to Seoul. Seoul will be his last stop for the fms I think. and yes, it do sound forever for me too, looking at his schedule. They way they arrange it, is like, lets do 1 by 1. Hahahahaha. T_T.

From the interview, look like he trying to said that only people know real him can be his lover, which is means his real life friends regardless celeb or not. Someone who know him for years, some one who already saw him in his worst n in his best and can accept it. Some one he already saw her worst n her best and he can accept it. Lols. I personally dont think it is bad, or good either. But the "not change me" is kind of make my light bulb turn on. Eventho the woman already saw him the in the worst n best, but when we talked about living tgt, we still have to change, a bit, not all. It is to adjust, both have to. If he dont want to change at all, better live alone. I know it is sound harsh. I dont expect him to change totally, but you still have to do some adjustment. Anyway, it is his personal life, not that I care much.

I feel cheated at this marie claire issue. LOLs. Yes I know it is efficient to shoot one time for 2 things, epigram book and marie claire. But at least can they reserve certain outfit for epigram, certain for marie claire. So we will not see it as redundant?. Im not complaining, Im just giving suggestion. OR the full version of Marie Claire have another outfit, another new background?

Im waiting the day soop said, GY will announce his new works after x days/weeks/month. Yes he need to take a break.

 

Crap. I had already typed up a response but my browser froze. Anyway.

So hong kong, taiwan, japan maybe if they secure a sponsor. last stop seoul. his fans in seoul really deserve it because they deserve some respect. and other places he won't have one like you say. And the fms ticket prices are much more expensive compared to seoul. What I have to say about this is, you're right.

He's not that special to be honest. There are tons of celebrities that still manage to have concerts or some kind of fan event in lots of places. Glad it sounds like forever to you too T_T. You're right looking at his schedule it'll be announced 1 by 1. Ahh. Annoying.

His company should not have put out a statement about possibly him going to other countries/regions it could give people false hope. Talking about it in the first places such as him getting offers. False hope. 

About his lover. You're right. Whoever that person is will know him best. That person will get more of him than his fans will and that sucks because his fans get 0 of him. They'll know him and his fans won't. They'll have him all to themselves. Not a good thing nor a bad thing. That's true. Oh and his close friends will know him best too.

I agree with the "not change me part." It does make a lightbulb turn on for someone. LOL at him! It's like did he really just say that? *head turns around*. He's looks like high maintenance to me.
"I don't want my lover to change me" Blah blah. Dude, what do you expect will happen? That's like asking for the stars out of the sky. You don't seem real! From what I know, in relationships people do change people. How can he expect it not to happen to him?? *looks at him* Judging him. Yes, both he and his lover will have to adjust. Adjusting doesn't look like it's in his vocabulary though :blink: . What  a strange, strange man. Lol at the live alone thing. You're right. Might as well live alone and cook for yourself and exercise as he says. What fun! I'm being sarcastic. What a lonely, lonely man if he goes down that path. I'd pity him. Just a little :)

Oh my gosh! Don't even start with Marie Claire and Epigram! Someone would say, "Didn't I just see this?" "Didn't I just see him in this outfit somewhere else?" Seriously? Good suggestion. In the full version of Marie Claire, use another outfit or another new background. Whoa. Yes, it's more efficient to shoot 1 for 2, but it does seem redundant! I feel cheated too. You get marie claire and epigram and say, "Are my eyes playing tricks on me?  I just bought this!" Ahhh. Nothing of his is done right. Makes future things of his look bad. Ahhhh.

*shakes him really hard* I'd grab him and shake him and say, "Why you like this?!" I hope he's glad I can't afford to attend his fms. I'd get by his security somehow and do that. :angry: :D

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

Discovery Expedition Dubai video.

Source : Discovery FB

 

Thank you for posting this :) @kentangbakar 

Why am I laughing at him? He looks ridiculous. Riding a hoverboard and a bicycle and grinning and smiling like a ridiculous person. He looks awkward on both. :D  Then going for a run dramatically. Hair slowly blowing in the wind again! He might be cute and sexy. He looks ridculous too. Look at those shorts. Why do they look so tight? The jean ones I mean. I feel like I've seen this same commercial before but with different clothes... Hehehehehehehehehe

I want to go to Dubai!

I just rewatched it. Noticed that I don't like either of his shorts and he's really struggling on that bike. :grin:

Poor thing. :(

Oooh nice legs. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Wow!  So many more new contributors after Goblin. I think Korean drama produce more Korean wave than movies.  Good decision for GY to take the risk and accept the drama role.  He is so scared that he could not do well initially (I think he has very high expectation of himself) and it is such a good feeling to see him succeed!

Well wishes for his resting quiet moment now (this man really need one) and look forward to his new projects and endless update of CFs (he is super hardworking!).

 

 

 

You're kind.

Shouldn't he take more risks though at this point in his life? :)

He was scared he would not do well initially? Whoa. I wonder why he was so scared. What made him feel that way?

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, so sorry for barging in like this, but unless it's some internal joke that I don't get, why do I feel like this place has turned into a competition for Who's Bashing On Gong Yoo Better?:o

@2handsintertwined I'm having a problem with your posts.

You seem to be angry with him all the time because of who he is? Why are you constantly complaining and trying to change him and make him into something he is not? Isn't it better to accept him just the way he is and love him for that and not love him for what YOU want him to be? Why do you like him at all, because he's handsome?  I'm honestly confused. If stanning Gong Yoo is too frustrating for you and wears you out, how about trying with some other actor who has similar personality to yours?

Cause you obviously have totally opposite personality from Gong Yoo, therefore it's hard for you to understand him.

His behavior and the way his agency manages his image is perfectly reasonable and acceptable for me. He is an actor not fans collector, he wants to be remembered and appreciated for his acting, not his popularity and fan service. If you look at the big names of K movie industry, hardly any of them care for the awards, red carpets, photo walls at VIP premiers, popularity, fan service, SNS etc. They march to the beat of their own drums and only care about doing good job in movies/dramas they act. I absolutely respect and admire them for that! I'd rather Gong Yoo stay true to himself than present some fake image to the public and fans.

If I misinterpreted your posts, and you were trying to be sarcastic which I didn't catch, I apologize in advance.:cookie:

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

He didnt accept all 50s, I dont want too~~.. LOLs. Imagine you go to supermarket and all the things have GY face, from toothpaste to ramyun...erkkkkkkk. Lols. It is like he is everywhere. It will annoyed me, tho I like him. LOLs. Some might like, but I dont. About his FMs. I think it will only at TW, HK, and Japan if they can secure sponsor. Other place I dont think he will have fms, cause he is FREAKING EXPENSIVE. Sponsor have to very sure that the tickets sold out.Overseas fms ticket price is sooooooooo expensive compare to Seoul. Seoul will be his last stop for the fms I think. and yes, it do sound forever for me too, looking at his schedule. They way they arrange it, is like, lets do 1 by 1. Hahahahaha. T_T.

--

I feel cheated at this marie claire issue. LOLs. Yes I know it is efficient to shoot one time for 2 things, epigram book and marie claire. But at least can they reserve certain outfit for epigram, certain for marie claire. So we will not see it as redundant?. Im not complaining, Im just giving suggestion. OR the full version of Marie Claire have another outfit, another new background?

--

 

Sorry to cut your post.

I agree with you, even though the report stated that he will see his 'international' fans, it seems like they want to see the reaction from the first 2 fan meetings and if its satisfying they will proceed with the next stop. I'm not sure if its him or Soop who wants things go this way, but looking at how LDW managed to have few fan meetings around Asia planned for the next few months, I believe Gongyoo can pull the same too as this guy was the lead actor for Goblin. He shouldn't hide for too long (we know he loves hiding), if he wants to draw more audience there is not much coming from him after goblin, except his ads which was mostly photos. It's good to hide for a moment, to refresh his character for his next project, but this is way to quiet for someone who have hit big in his career. However, if he is happy with how things go right now then that is good.

still no news for the charity bazaar?

---

You are too late to give suggestion for epigram and marie claire. lol.. When I saw the pictures from marie claire I was like, "I think I saw this beforeee nothing new just different pose.." or maybe epigram did not release that much of new outfits for this s/s.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, chickenwing said:

 

Sorry to cut your post.

I agree with you, even though the report stated that he will see his 'international' fans, it seems like they want to see the reaction from the first 2 fan meetings and if its satisfying they will proceed with the next stop. I'm not sure if its him or Soop who wants things go this way, but looking at how LDW managed to have few fan meetings around Asia planned for the next few months, I believe Gongyoo can pull the same too as this guy was the lead actor for Goblin. He shouldn't hide for too long (we know he loves hiding), if he wants to draw more audience there is not much coming from him after goblin, except his ads which was mostly photos. It's good to hide for a moment, to refresh his character for his next project, but this is way to quiet for someone who have hit big in his career. However, if he is happy with how things go right now then that is good.

still no news for the charity bazaar?

---

You are too late to give suggestion for epigram and marie claire. lol.. When I saw the pictures from marie claire I was like, "I think I saw this beforeee nothing new just different pose.." or maybe epigram did not release that much of new outfits for this s/s.

I was waiting for charity bazaar too. That the most I waiting for, for his FMs news. Hehehe. It sound interesting. 

Sighhh, I thought I saw it wrong. Lols. I thought my eyes is playing trick with me. Hehehehe.

On 3/20/2017 at 0:49 PM, gongi said:

I watched that interview too. I don't think the interview buys it too.  The interviewer is sharp but in a nice way. :) 

She has also asked him, "What are you like when you are in love." 
He replied, " I think I am the same? I like being with people who accepts me for who I am."
She simply replied with a sweet smile, "Sounds like you need a very understanding woman." 
He was surprised and amused by her reaction too. And i was nodding my head all the way. Wkaka 
 

I was laughing too... LOLs. Yeah, whatever GY, it is your life~~~. As long as you are doing good, do nothing harm. I dont mind. What I want is moviessssss dramaaaasssss from him. Hehehehehe.

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Crap. I had already typed up a response but my browser froze. Anyway.

So hong kong, taiwan, japan maybe if they secure a sponsor. last stop seoul. his fans in seoul really deserve it because they deserve some respect. and other places he won't have one like you say. And the fms ticket prices are much more expensive compared to seoul. What I have to say about this is, you're right.

He's not that special to be honest. There are tons of celebrities that still manage to have concerts or some kind of fan event in lots of places. Glad it sounds like forever to you too T_T. You're right looking at his schedule it'll be announced 1 by 1. Ahh. Annoying.

His company should not have put out a statement about possibly him going to other countries/regions it could give people false hope. Talking about it in the first places such as him getting offers. False hope. 

About his lover. You're right. Whoever that person is will know him best. That person will get more of him than his fans will and that sucks because his fans get 0 of him. They'll know him and his fans won't. They'll have him all to themselves. Not a good thing nor a bad thing. That's true. Oh and his close friends will know him best too.

I agree with the "not change me part." It does make a lightbulb turn on for someone. LOL at him! It's like did he really just say that? *head turns around*. He's looks like high maintenance to me.
"I don't want my lover to change me" Blah blah. Dude, what do you expect will happen? That's like asking for the stars out of the sky. You don't seem real! From what I know, in relationships people do change people. How can he expect it not to happen to him?? *looks at him* Judging him. Yes, both he and his lover will have to adjust. Adjusting doesn't look like it's in his vocabulary though :blink: . What  a strange, strange man. Lol at the live alone thing. You're right. Might as well live alone and cook for yourself and exercise as he says. What fun! I'm being sarcastic. What a lonely, lonely man if he goes down that path. I'd pity him. Just a little :)

Oh my gosh! Don't even start with Marie Claire and Epigram! Someone would say, "Didn't I just see this?" "Didn't I just see him in this outfit somewhere else?" Seriously? Good suggestion. In the full version of Marie Claire, use another outfit or another new background. Whoa. Yes, it's more efficient to shoot 1 for 2, but it does seem redundant! I feel cheated too. You get marie claire and epigram and say, "Are my eyes playing tricks on me?  I just bought this!" Ahhh. Nothing of his is done right. Makes future things of his look bad. Ahhhh.

*shakes him really hard* I'd grab him and shake him and say, "Why you like this?!" I hope he's glad I can't afford to attend his fms. I'd get by his security somehow and do that. :angry: :D

I already in the state" whatever GY, I accept it.". Let just enjoy it. Heeee. I dont ask you to agree with me either, obviously.=)

About his FMs, I think this is what happen. Many company offer their condition but looking at his price and market, obviously expensive. MAYBE, they still open for discussion, but for my country, I dont think they can bring him here, they tried but cant cause he is expensive, if he come I cant go either, cause the ticket price.  Other country who have the currency power should try to bring him. He have quite big fanbase in JP, so maybe he will have FM there.

That why I said, it is his personal life, I dont care. All I want is his moviessssss/dramassssss. 

As long as he do good things, not something will harm himself. I will support him.

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

 

Thank you for posting this :) @kentangbakar 

Why am I laughing at him? He looks ridiculous. Riding a hoverboard and a bicycle and grinning and smiling like a ridiculous person. He looks awkward on both. :D  Then going for a run dramatically. Hair slowly blowing in the wind again! He might be cute and sexy. He looks ridculous too. Look at those shorts. Why do they look so tight? The jean ones I mean. I feel like I've seen this same commercial before but with different clothes... Hehehehehehehehehe

I want to go to Dubai!

I just rewatched it. Noticed that I don't like either of his shorts and he's really struggling on that bike. :grin:

Poor thing. :(

Oooh nice legs. 

Told you before, HE HAVE NICE LEGS. LOLs.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm, I have been coming to this thread for some old news and I happen to see some whining about him so I thought I'll register just to say something.

If you dislike the way he handles his career so much, it is better not to be his fan. Move on to other hallyu celebrities who are more eager to develop their fanbase before military service, they will do fan meets and appear on SNS regularly to keep a high profile. I heard from some old GY fans that he is really nice to them when he meets them but yes, he does need a lot of downtime between his works. He's not a young star craving adulation, he definitely wants to prove himself as an actor but he has said time and again he needs to live his life the way he wants.

Please separate his drama characters from his actual persona, and don't expect him to cater to drama fans. Not everyone is comfortable in the limelight. He has told his Korean fans many times he does not know what to perform for them in fan meetings, he cares a lot how other people feel and I get the feeling he doesn't want to disappoint his fans and waste their time. 

Please read more of his interviews (not badly translated ones please) or listen to his radio programme to understand how he feels. He is extremely accommodating and also quite candid with his fans.

You saw how shocked he actually was when he was mobbed in Sydney, he honestly didn't expect the drama to do this well internationally. Yet, he's been in show business long enough to know how hit dramas can give you a sudden surge in fame (he went through that briefly with Coffee Prince) but eventually the fans will just move on when the next hit drama comes along. His management understands this too, his agency boss has been with him for ages.

If I'm not wrong Taiwan has been confirmed first which is why Soop gave that release about international fanmeet, they are not giving people false hope, it is the same with other agencies. He is known in Taiwan since Biscuit Teacher/Coffee Prince era so naturally Soop is more confident about that market. Hong Kong is a newer fanbase but it could serve as a gateway for the Mainland fans because of the THAAD issue, (they have already bought 500 tickets from the organiser) so they are okay with that too. I'm pretty sure he will do another FM in Japan they are some of his most solid fans in Asia. Other markets like Philippines and Singapore are more difficult because the ticket prices need to be high to recoup the production fees, and he has no solid fanbase there, and there have been instances of major hallyu stars' FM tickets selling badly because of high prices. If you truly want to see him, just fly to either FMs.

He is an actor, first and foremost, and a very professional one. Don't undermine his dedication to his work, just because you cannot understand his personality.

Edited by lightnessofbeing
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've decided to stay silent for a few weeks but this forum has been too active... LOL. I planned to write a letter to Gong Yoo on my blog after my exam. How does that sound? Please like this post if you're supporting me. I wanna try to show my love through this letter even though he may not read it, but at least I give it a try. This will include my honest opinion about him, while trying to be as understanding as possible. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • lkgy99 changed the title to Gong Yoo 공유 | ★ Upcoming Movie : Wonderland & Upcoming Drama : The Silent Sea ★

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..