3 hours ago, chickenwing said:

He looks pretty there.. his side profile is so gorgeous..

I have a feeling that the guest will be LDW and he will be LDW's guest..

I think you're right! 

1 hour ago, nuryl said:

I don't know why am I so fragile when talking about this... haha. The fact that he's so vulnerable makes me feel worried and I wish I can do more for him. I love the song btw!

I know why! It is L.O.V.E :)   

• Like 4

1 hour ago, princess nour90 said:

Thank u for sharing more details about GY fan meetings in Taiwan & HK , And GY in black is so hot & sexy i knew now why Eun Chan told Han kyul in CP not to wear black^_^:wub:

about guest star i want GY invite all goblin cast not only LDW since he's the male lead he should invite all " KGE , LDW , YIN, YSJ" as he did in his fan meeting in japan in 2007 he invited all actors of CP or at least invite KGE she's the goblin bride , she's the only one who can summon i miss this girl i'm sad for her no one care about her 

really, lucky you , you'll attend HK or Taiwan fan meeting and don't forget to tell us all details in his FM :blush:

Ya you are our spy! Give first-hand update with eng subs! hahah
GY is hot in all colours...esp in nude. MY BAD!

I feel more sorry for YIN, I feel she is a little disconnected from the rest because they don't have many scenes together. I really how she brings life to SUNNY (not Sun-Hae). She is cool, strong, loving, faithful, independent very much like a modern, intelligent woman.  My fav quote from is: 

“When I’m not here, you should just slack & not work because if you work harder when you are not being watched, the owner would not know about it!” -Sunny-

• Like 4

9 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I also don't think he got any work done, but what about his teeth? Do you think he fixed them? Now that you mentioned this, I decided to go back and look and compare with his teeth now. I'm not so sure.

I think if it's teeth, it doesnt really matter... who doesnt wear braces nowadays anyway? xD

7 hours ago, angjay said:

no u didnt. if i dont ship KGE and GY, i still ship GY :wink:

so far this forum is nothing but nice. i love u guys

I think they dislike the shipping thing because KGY has a boyfriend that is a friend & senior of GY... The rumours about them somehow made GY uncomfortable.. (according to the anti-shipping fans)

7 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Have you watch the "Goblin special? the 2 episodes mc(?) by LeeDongWook and YooInNa?. There is part when they going to film the scene where Goblin seat at the top of the "iloom" signage, then the director said "augh, annoying, why you just seat there but look so cool?". Bahahahahahahaha. Then they proceed with GY in various posture such as stand, seat, etc2 and lastly they put caption "The whole body is the work of art". LOLs. I agree with it. Hehehe.

I really loved those 2 episodes.. The producers really did a good job.. And that part was my favourite. He really is an art no matter how he postures himself.... <3 <3

6 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Neway Gongyoo HK details is out.

gongyoo.jpg

OMG when I was scrolling down the forum I nearly died of heart bursting out of my rib cage when I saw a HUGE PHOTO of godly gorgeous Gong Yoo,....! Thank you for this info! But damn those ticket prices are so high! (both for HK and Taiwan)... I'd surely won't be able to go.. Dear follow forumers.. please take lots and lots of photo if you are going... T_T And "kya" a lot for us to make him show his shy side on stage hahaha :tongue:

1 hour ago, gongi said:

I read that they had such a tight schedule to film Goblin that he collapsed from exhaustion and LDW needed IV drip. :(:(  Also, It took 6 months to prepare for 'The Suspect" and 9 months to film it. For a Man and a Woman, they took like 5 months. Let's be patient. Great works need time to find, plan, prepare and film.

Wasn't that denied by Soop Management about his health?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gongi said:

Now that GY is popular, do you feel 'luckier'? You should be proud because this proves that you have the foresight, patience and a keen eye for talent, like Goblin. ;)
One of my friends (a long time GY fan) told me that he entered the army at a low point of his life. He was actually suffering from burnt out / depression. Apparently, he was constantly stalked and mopped. Army life saved him. If that is true, I understand why he is like this...

i'm so lucky to be his fan , i'll always support him i don't care about he's popular or not i just care about him , but since I'm international fan not Korean i always  want to see him in new CF , magazine , events and of course tons of movies & dramas :D

1 hour ago, gongi said:

I read that they had such a tight schedule to film Goblin that he collapsed from exhaustion and LDW needed IV drip. :(:(  Also, It took 6 months to prepare for 'The Suspect" and 9 months to film it. For a Man and a Woman, they took like 5 months. Let's be patient. Great works need time to find, plan, prepare and film.

No it's just rumor soop management deny this false news

1 hour ago, gongi said:

@everyone
Please, your thoughts on Goblin, The Age of Shadows:) or any other movie/drama. What do you like or not like about it? 

i loved The Age Of Shadows it's good movie with great director and great actor " Song Kang Ho" , also  i loved GY character in this movie and i read many positive reviews about movie and GY performance , one said it's best performance of GY and i agree with it

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, casey1409 said:

OMG when I was scrolling down the forum I nearly died of heart bursting out of my rib cage when I saw a HUGE PHOTO of godly gorgeous Gong Yoo,....! Thank you for this info! But damn those ticket prices are so high! (both for HK and Taiwan)... I'd surely won't be able to go.. Dear follow forumers.. please take lots and lots of photo if you are going... T_T And "kya" a lot for us to make him show his shy side on stage hahaha :tongue:

That why I paste the size as it is. LOL. When I saw it, I was like "this HAVE to be shared like right NOW, this big without any resize. Hahahahaha

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, gongi said:

I don't understand but I laughed so hard! 

LOLs, he really love the "park shinyang-JeonDoyeon-promise" drama. This is VJ audition. In the beginning he do impersonation of Park shinyang-JoenDoyeon Promise drama, then proceed with how he VJ-ing, then I dont know why he suddenly singing. Hahahaha. Awwww..young Gongyoo. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, gongi said:

I think you're right! 

And that makes me feel sadder... I'm falling for someone who doesn't even know my existence, I'm just that one person in the crowd, wishing for just his glance and yet is impossible. :'(

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, jonamarano said:

@gongi I'm from the Philippines :). I will go the  Hong Kong event with my friends.

@everyone Thank you for sharing the details on the fan meeting.  My friends and I are going to the Hong Kong event

nice. i do hope i can go. but i kept imagining that i am super shy when he stands infront of me.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, gongi said:

To an actor, their body is a tool of their trade. If they desire better tools to do a better job, can we (the consumers) judge them? Further, I think with the HDTV etc, the need to be PERFECT is no longer an option they can afford. The reality is: the path to our dream job, success and even love often comes with sacrifices.

I am superficial. I like his FACE, BODY (legs, bods, shoulders, hands) and VOICE too.  If such men are common in your neighbourhood/country... please tell me! I should move right away. :wink: Hmm... GY has this elegant, timeless depth. Similar to that of George Clonney and Sean Connery. They get more attractive, each time you look at them (and it mostly not due to their physical attributes). I am also somewhat attracted to his conflicting and tormenting soul... his dilemma makes him more relatable and I believe what inspires the depth of his performance. 

I feel I can grow old gracefully with GY, albeit separately in our parallel universe. ha ha

@nuryl:)  He is perfectly human too. Ain't you glad?  He he 
I think being a fan is hard work. You desperately want to do something for him yet can't. A friend once told me, 'even with your best friend - you can only do as much for them as they allowed you to, even if you had their interest at heart '.  I think she is so wise. 

Sharing this song as it depicts how I feel writing this comment... :):)

I reread what you said above, and I just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. Are you saying we shouldn't judge those who get their looks enhanced with surgery and such things? I never meant to judge anyone. If Gong Yoo has gotten any work done, then that's okay. You're right an actor's body is a tool for their trade. They have to keep themselves healthy I think so that they can continue to give us good results. I think it's so cute of you say you're superficial, but I don't think there is anything wrong with that. You like his face, body, hands(feet too I'm assuming :D), legs(oh my me too they are so nice *drools), shoulders, hands, and voice. Who doesn't like all those things and then some as his fan? So then we're all superficial! It's his fault, okay? *eyes Gong Yoo*.  Shh. :) Ahhh...I the way you speak, I don't know what to say at times, because it's so deep, but I'm going to try. So you think he has this elegant, timeless depth and he reminds you of Sean Connery and George Clooney because they get attractive each time you look at them, and it's not mostly due to their physical attributes? I see. It's almost like you're saying these men are more than just looks, they embody everything. How was that? I'm not a deep thinker like you, so forgive me if you can. If not then that's okay too by the way. So you're attracted to his somewhat tormenting and conflicting soul? There you go again! Gosh. How did you get that from him? It's honestly what I've been try to say there's something about him that seems like what you said and i couldn't put my finger on it. Yes, his dilemma makes him more relateable because sometimes we don't consider famous people human, and he is in fact appearing human with the way you describe. The song that you mentioned, I listened to it over and over and even went to search for a song meaning, but I didn't get anywhere, I just know it makes me really sad and I wonder if you were feeling sad when you wrote this. :)

• Like 2

23 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Have you watch the "Goblin special? the 2 episodes mc(?) by LeeDongWook and YooInNa?. There is part when they going to film the scene where Goblin seat at the top of the "iloom" signage, then the director said "augh, annoying, why you just seat there but look so cool?". Bahahahahahahaha. Then they proceed with GY in various posture such as stand, seat, etc2 and lastly they put caption "The whole body is the work of art". LOLs. I agree with it. Hehehe.

Yes, the way his face shaped, the cheeks, nose, eyes, mouth, face lines, everything.

Goblin special? Oh you mean the one that came out in February? No! I couldn't find subs? I wonder if those are out now. Hmm...The director said that about him? Oh my...I can't disagree with the director. I agree too. He is just so yummy. 

Hehehehe. You're like @gongi you two are so cute. So you like the way his face is shaped, his cheeks, his nose, his eyes, his mouth, his face lines, and everything,(his toes and fingers too?). Wow! Gong Yoo, these girls like everything about you and they sound like they want to eat you, what are you going to do?

Yes, you watched that interview. Hehehe. I like that interview =). I dont know about others actresses, as far as I know, Yumi and HanJinMin didnt get hates, correct me if im wrong. =).

It's a good interview. Really insightful on him. So Yumi and HanJiMin didn't experience any hate. I can't correct you because I wouldn't know myself. Wondering about Im So Jung...Gong Hyo Jin. Anyway. 

Thanks for this little tutorial. I'm not Soompi savvy and you really helped out a lot even went the extra mile and took screen shots. You are the best! I'm going to have to try it a couple of times.

Let me teach you little tricks, I think it will help you =))

When you want to reply any post, at the lower left corner of the post, have this button nH4TN0Y.png. If you want to reply the post, you can click the "+" button, then this button nYZivIN.png will appear at your lower right corner screen. It will display the total how many post you quote. Then when you finish, click the "Quote N post". All the post will appear at the "typing/replying/posting" box. Now you can reply all the posts in the single post. =)

• Like 1

On 3/15/2017 at 1:47 AM, angjay said:

@gongi

omg george clooney. another actor age with grace. good comparison

Agreed, good comparison.

On 3/15/2017 at 1:23 AM, gongi said:

@everyone
Let's not apologise for posting any of our thoughts, our style and frequency of our posting :) This is an open forum to share! It is sad, even in our anonymity - we have to self-filter. If I don't like what you post, I will just comment or ignore. That's it! I love education and liberty of speech. 

Hi again, 

Okay, if you say so, I'm going to hold you responsible if I get kicked off the forum from posting to much and not backreading comments. You don't know what person you've unleashed. *cackles* Sorry that was not cool as I thought. I love education and liberty of speech too, but am I paranoid when thinking I ran some off this forum? It's not about me, but I can't but think so. I find myself rather annoying... :) 

On 3/15/2017 at 2:03 AM, kentangbakar said:

Neway Gongyoo HK details is out.

gongyoo.jpghongkong.jpg

Gong Yoo will not only reciprocate the fans with his heartfelt sharing and interaction in his first fan meeting in Hong Kong, but he will also hold hands with his special guest to deliver a surprise stage, which the fans must not be missed!

[2017 Gong Yoo Live Make A Wish in Hong Kong] TICKETING DETAILS

Show Date & Time: May 6, 2017 (SAT) 7:30PM

Show Venue: Hall 10, AsiaWorld-Expo

Public Sales: March 24, 2017 (FRI) 10 AM

Ticket prices: HK$ 1,480 | $780 (All Numbered Seats)

Ticketing channels: www.cityline.com / +852 2111 5333 (10AM – 8PM Daily)

Tickets are also available at Cityline outlets including Tom Lee Music, MacPherson Stadium, AsiaWorld-Expo and HMV Causeway Bay.

*Seating plan will be released soon

taipei.jpg

ok Taipei details in Mandarin(?) characters. I will not paste it here. Hehehe

http://wishtogongyoo.com

Thank you thank you for posting this. And it's huge pictures of him. I am very envious of those who are going because I want to meet him too. Should we all fly over to Hong Kong and Taipei on a broomstick? We don't need any tickets right? They are too expensive anyway. :( 

And he is so hot in these. I'm going to be superficial and say that. his side profile is just ooh! Help. I need him to stop. The finger in his mouth? Yikes...I shouldn't go there...I want to see him so bad. :( but I might attack him so let's be glad I can't afford those tickets. :) Hehehehe. Ooh and in black he looks so good. So good. 

23 hours ago, chickenwing said:

He looks pretty there.. his side profile is so gorgeous..

See I'm not the only one who thinks that about his side profile like the post above. :)

21 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

Noh hee kyung wrote it's okay that's love , That winter the winds blow both dramas are fantastic especially It's okay that's love , she can show the deep emotions of characters and her stories always real not fantasy , and Kim eun hee wrote signal it was great drama too i want to see GY appear in realistic drama not fantasy l want him show his deep emotions , something like his movie  A man And a woman GY portrayed the loneliness , sadness of his character without even talking especially his tear in last scene in his car with his wife & daughter he tried hardly to hold his tear but he couldn't . i want him achieve his dream to play villain role , want him play character with mental disorder . GY isn't young anymore it's time to choose roles to show his acting 

I've heard of It's okay, it's love. I didn't know they wrote that. I heard good things about it. I think. So she can show deep emotions in characters and her stories aren't fantasy. Cool, maybe that's what Gong Yoo wants to do next. :) So Kim Eun Hee wrote Signal? Why does that sound familiar? I want him to show deep emotions like he did too in A man and a woman. His character did portray loneliness you can see it his eyes. Yes, the sadness of the character was shown even though Ki Hong didn't speak much. Oh man that scene when he's driving and he doesn't turn back! I feel you. I saw his tear too. Poor thing. I would love to see him a villain role! Like a serial killer or something, or a stalker. He could really challenge himself with that. Or a character with a mental disorder. Oh man he would do so well. Yes, it's time to choose roles that show his acting.

it was difficult time i loved him but i couldn't find any news about him especially with Eng translation , i felt i'm not lucky fan i loved actor who isn't popular & isn't acting in this time

well all GY fans are so loyal and great who always support him and love even he isn't fair with us and always disappear

Wow, you're an awesome fan. He's lucky to have you. You are loyal and have stuck with him even through all the hard times. Even when you felt like you loved an actor who wasn't popular. I wouldn't know how hard that as for you. Some say now he's popular. I don't get why they say he's popular where was this stated? I know Goblin and Coffee Prince were popular, but how is he popular now? "well all GY fans are so loyal and great who always support him and love even he isn't fair with us and always disappear" Yes! Well said. Even though it's hard we still will be loyal. Some of us. He really isn't fair with us and loves to disappear on us and make himself look all mysterious. Yeahh...Nice try Gong yoo. We still love you though as you said. :) 

20 hours ago, nuryl said:

I don't know why am I so fragile when talking about this... haha. The fact that he's so vulnerable makes me feel worried and I wish I can do more for him. I love the song btw!

I understand.

Aww. And are you in love with him? I think you are too. Look girls we have some competition all those wanting to marry him! :wink: 

19 hours ago, gongi said:

Thank u for sharing more details about GY fan meetings in Taiwan & HK , And GY in black is so hot & sexy i knew now why Eun Chan told Han kyul in CP not to wear black^_^:wub:

about guest star i want GY invite all goblin cast not only LDW since he's the male lead he should invite all " KGE , LDW , YIN, YSJ" as he did in his fan meeting in japan in 2007 he invited all actors of CP or at least invite KGE she's the goblin bride , she's the only one who can summon i miss this girl i'm sad for her no one care about her 

really, lucky you , you'll attend HK or Taiwan fan meeting and don't forget to tell us all details in his FM :blush:

You're right, he should do what he did during coffee prince and invite them all! That must've been so neat to have all of Coffee Prince cast together in one fanmeet. I hope he'll invite Kim Go Eun too because she is his bride. She's the only one who can summon him, I know right? Blowing out her candle :) Wouldn't it be neat if she did that and he appears? Aww. *sigh* I miss her too. No one cares for her? How do you mean? I feel even more sorry for her. I don't know if it's because she's a woman that no one cares for her. It's just not right. Show the goblin's bride some respect. She is one of the reasons why the drama did so well in my opinion. Her amazing acting and the way she portrayed Euntak were memorable and remarkable. She felt all the emotions. I think I've watched Goblin too many times, but I can name a few times she really got to me with her superb acting skills. :) I haven't seen Cheese In the Trap, but I will have to check it out. :) I had never heard about her before Goblin, but the goblin's bride has piqued my interest!

19 hours ago, gongi said:

Ya you are our spy! Give first-hand update with eng subs! hahah
GY is hot in all colours...esp in nude. MY BAD!

I feel more sorry for YIN, I feel she is a little disconnected from the rest because they don't have many scenes together. I really how she brings life to SUNNY (not Sun-Hae). She is cool, strong, loving, faithful, independent very much like a modern, intelligent woman.  My fav quote from is: 

“When I’m not here, you should just slack & not work because if you work harder when you are not being watched, the owner would not know about it!” -Sunny-

I agree with this. Poor Yoo In Na. Where is she even? :( She did a great job with Sunny. I love the quote you mentioned. I can imagine her saying it. Oh man, the ladies in Goblin were just as important than the men. Why do I feel like they are not reaping the benefits of the drama's success and that they are not being respected?

Note: Backreading as I post this, I'm sorry if I'm making the forums look complicated, just want to make sure I've got everyone.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, gongi said:

I have watched both Noh Hee Kyung's dramas that you mention.  "It's okay that's love too" is one of my all-time fav drama. JIS and GHJ are fabulous leads, the script is realistic and well-executed. It feels like a real-life case study.  In one of their interviews, JIS said he really struggled to play the character that is mentally unwell and he broke down in tears. 

Now that GY is popular, do you feel 'luckier'? You should be proud because this proves that you have the foresight, patience and a keen eye for talent, like Goblin. ;)
One of my friends (a long time GY fan) told me that he entered the army at a low point of his life. He was actually suffering from burnt out / depression. Apparently, he was constantly stalked and mopped. Army life saved him. If that is true, I understand why he is like this...

@jonamarano
Where are you from? :) You going Taiwan or HK?

@everyone
Please, your thoughts on Goblin, The Age of Shadows:) or any other movie/drama. What do you like or not like about it? 

Hmm. What do we like or dislike about all of them? Hehehe.

1. Goblin- Ending. It also has plenty of plot holes, that need to be explained. I don't like how Sunny and Grim Reaper were treated by the writer. I feel like they suffered too much and never got to have a proper relationship. I know they reincarnated, but it was at the end and it felt rushed. Euntak dying. Really? Come on writer. Why let her be happy, finally find her goblin then kill her just like that? I know it was because of the children, but I don't get her death. She was wronged. Also, goblin ended up lonely forever. After Shintak's remaining lives, what happens? He'll be alone. It just upsets me.

2. Age of shadows- I liked it. No complaints. Except, was Gong Yoo's character executed? Wasn't explained well to me.

3. Train to Busan- His death! Really? He just started to care about others and he gets bitten has to leave his daughter who he finally bonded with and you turn him into a zombie and let him fall off a speeding train? 

4. The suspect- I feel like it didn't focus on him even though he was lead.

5. Coffee Prince- Yes I didn't like some things about this. First of all, they didn't explore Han Kyul's sexuality. Was he into men or not? It's like bam! I like you because you are a girl now. I feel like his heart was played with because he admitted he had feelings for her as a man. Then her studying abroad. She tortured him there. I don't want anyone to hurt Gong Yoo and I feel like Go Eun Chan was torturing Han Kyul the whole time. 

Can't think of anything else.

18 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

I found this and I think this set is so adorable, so I will paste it here. For everyone of you. =)))

17076764_1217918881661287_7137744503556817076913_395773500778039_80335322818617017267492_1828710830679872_8444000399374917333669_1060491030722545_39332291386928

He so adorable =)))))

Aww! He is adorable here. Never seen this picture. Thank you. :wub:

17 hours ago, casey1409 said:

I think if it's teeth, it doesnt really matter... who doesnt wear braces nowadays anyway? xD

I think they dislike the shipping thing because KGY has a boyfriend that is a friend & senior of GY... The rumours about them somehow made GY uncomfortable.. (according to the anti-shipping fans)

I really loved those 2 episodes.. The producers really did a good job.. And that part was my favourite. He really is an art no matter how he postures himself.... <3 <3

Wasn't that denied by Soop Management about his health?

About his teeth, you're right it shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I wasn't thinking and now I feel like I've hurt him and made fun of him somehow. Gosh...I need to think before I type. Anyway it's his business. 

So Kim Go Eun's boyfriend is a senior and friend of Gong Yoo's. The rumors made Gong Yoo uncomfortable? That is so sad, for all three of them. Kim Go Eun, her boyfriend and Gong Yoo. I hope none of their careers get ruined by this. It makes Kim Go Eun look like a cheater and it makes Gong Yoo look like he steals people's women. I'm sure they are all uncomfortable. :(  I can't imagine what that is like. 

anyway, I nearly died too! Huge poster of Gong Yoo alert! Yes, thank you! The ticket prices are too high to me too. Yes, dear forum followers if you are going take lots of photos of him(grope him, hug him, kiss him, and kick him for being mean :) ) for us! Yes, let's see his shy side. We love making him shy, right? :wink: Wait, what about his health?. I got scared for a second. I'm glad you said it was denied by his agency because I would have flown over to seoul myself(in my imagination) to get answers from his agency. Anyway, thank you for clearing up the matters regarding his health. :) 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

i'm so lucky to be his fan , i'll always support him i don't care about he's popular or not i just care about him , but since I'm international fan not Korean i always  want to see him in new CF , magazine , events and of course tons of movies & dramas :D

No it's just rumor soop management deny this false news

i loved The Age Of Shadows it's good movie with great director and great actor " Song Kang Ho" , also  i loved GY character in this movie and i read many positive reviews about movie and GY performance , one said it's best performance of GY and i agree with it

Aww, you're so sweet. Gong Yoo is really really lucky to have a fan like you who "cares" about him, the man behind the actor right? As international fan the only way you can see him is through cfs and magazines, events, and tons of movies and dramas, yes. You care for him so much, yet you can't see him? That sounds unfair to me. :( If only all fans were like you. I'm not saying anyone here doesn't. I think we all genuinely care for him. I wish to see more fans like that for him. I hate when I see fans "leave him" but that's their choice. You said it's a rumor about his health too. Yay. Healthy Gong Yoo makes us happy, right? :) I love how you say you don't care if he isn't popular. I can believe you because you have liked him even when he wasn't popular. I can see that a lot of us feel that way too. I love all of Age of Shadows cast. song kang ho is like a legend and gong yoo is lucky to work with him. I'm so glad he got positive reviews for his acting. It's his best performance according to them? I can see why. I agree too. He did a good job portraying someone who was part of the resistance. I think that's right. I haven't seen that movie in so long( bootlegged it).

• Like 2