Hello all,

How serious is your addiction to GY and how long has it been? I am asking because I think my obsession is pretty crazy now. ha ha! I am around his age and, this new fangirling thingy makes me blush like a young teenager and fill my heart with dreams. The thing about celebrity crush is the perfection. I am happily lured into a cosy bubble where two perfect people live.  As he is so expressive in his work (cfs,  bts , interviews),  I felt I 'know' this person... In the world of make-believe/hallucination, I can quite easily 'fill-in' the scenarios in my head.  I can't help but I want to meet him like how I meet a Korean star before, except I wasn't his fan. This is so so crazy, right?! GJH, stop attacking my heart! 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

Gong Yoo, Song Joong Ki, and Park Bo Gum’s Differences According to Kim Byung Chul

a14-12-800x445.jpg

Kim Byung Chul gives his two cents about Gong Yoo, Song Joong Ki, and Park Bo Gum after collaborating with them in several separated dramas. “He has a lot of experiences, so in the filming place he tends to be calm. He also likes to joke around and makes the atmosphere good”, he said when he was talking about Gong Yoo

When being asked which one would he choose if he were a woman, he said that he couldn’t imagine himself as a woman, “Gong Yoo, Song Joong Ki, and Park Bo Gum have different charms”.

http://my.castko.com/archives/4608

Lol. They actually look alike. Imagine the three as siblings in a KBS weekend drama, i assume the ratings will go through the roof. Haha

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

But this time I have too, cause this thing keep playing in my head and I cant recall it!.

I watch this making video, where Gongyoo in black shirt, waiting for his hair done, he hold the drum stick. While his hair stylist fixing his hair, he tease his hair stylist. Poking him with the stick. It is cute, but I dont remember the video, or what CF/photoshoot for me to search the making video.

If anyone remember or know the video, pls share with me. Thank you.

I Know this Video but i can't remember where i saw it too :D but since he wore black shirt i feel its for magazine\ photoshoot not CFs so i'll start digging for all his photoshoots

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Lol. They actually look alike. Imagine the three as siblings in a KBS weekend drama, i assume the ratings will go through the roof. Haha

i think screen 'll explode from cuteness & sexiness & charisma ^_^

1 hour ago, gongi said:

Hello all,

How serious is your addiction to GY and how long has it been? I am asking because I think my obsession is pretty crazy now. ha ha! I am around his age and, this new fangirling thingy makes me blush like a young teenager and fill my heart with dreams. The thing about celebrity crush is the perfection. I am happily lured into a cosy bubble where two perfect people live.  As he is so expressive in his work (cfs,  bts , interviews),  I felt I 'know' this person... In the world of make-believe/hallucination, I can quite easily 'fill-in' the scenarios in my head.  I can't help but I want to meet him like how I meet a Korean star before, except I wasn't his fan. This is so so crazy, right?! GJH, stop attacking my heart! 

Don't worry you're not alone my addiction to him start since 2014 but it increases not calms down :D everytime i watch new drama or movie of GY i love him and when i watch his interviews i love him more and more It's my first and last crush. yes, i like other actors & actresses but not like Gong yoo He's special case 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gongi said:

Hello all,

My first K drama was Dream High and I was not addicted to Kdrama till around 2012. I kinda missed his drama then coz I didn't watch Korean movies. So I just realized his existence here in Goblin. 

My addiction is to the level where I even photoshopped our photos together and it's crazy but I really think we look alike. I even got his photo and mine uploaded for babymaker and the babies look like both of us when we were babies. I uploaded this photo before: 

C5gwplUWgAABi59.jpg

My addiction did not stop there, I even created an MV with Goblin OST - Ailee and it was first snow in my place at that time. I even persuaded my mom to have a holiday in Korea after my graduation this year, hoping that I could meet him in person. Not to mention all the hours I spent watching his dramas, short clips, interviews, searching his photos over and over again. I'm going crazy and I hope I'll move on, well at least not to the point where I'll spent my time uselessly instead of studying for my finals. Please pray for me. >.<

• Like 5

On 02/03/2017 at 8:08 PM, princess nour90 said:

i wish GY won't attend the award because of his schedule not because he won't win , i mean gong yoo and other cast were fabulous they deserve to win especially GY portrayed every scene perfectly even without talking his eyes showed all sadness and loneliness of Kim Shin .

we still don't know anything about his upcoming fan meetings all we know he'll have charity bazaar with his fans in korea to meet them face to face and thank them & all the proceedings 'll be donated 

That is actually a great idea to have a charity bazaar with his fans!
It is not easy to create this kind of event and imagine the number of people who are willing to attend and contribute to this. This is interesting! Hope everything goes well.

22 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

Epigram Teaser 2017 :)

Look forward to this 2017 S/S Epigram series. I think Epigram matches his style the most. I loved the Gong Yoo's daily life photos from 2016 F/W series!

2 hours ago, gongi said:

Hello all,

It's been few years for me. It started when I watched his movies, I liked the seriousness, and he does everything so well. I have watched all his movies, but believe it or not, I still have not watched Coffee Prince :ph34r:. Anyway, I saw him work the other day. He looked relaxed and smiles a lot and it really changed me in a way that makes want to work harder. He is a good role model. :)

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

I want to have a gong yoo archive too , his pics , videos are precious , i really want to gather all his interviews , BTS, his old videos , ..........

Me too, when I look at my bookmark list. LOL....MESSYYYYYYYYYYYY. Haih.

About not attending the award show, I believe he is busy. Soop already state before that his schedule is full till mid March for CFs. Then he will start his charity bazaar project after that, reviewing offer for next project. OMG. Crazy schedule.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

a drama with the three of them... I dont think they'll need any female leads to make it interesting...

SCRIPT WRITERS ARE YOU READING THIS?!?!?!?!

• Like 2

Whoa I missed 10 pages, it's relaxing weekend so gotta catch up!:lol:

P. S. I'm grateful that I had dreaming him last night LOL I find myself on a solar cell project site at beautiful island in my country then him are travelling there and we talk in english language LOLOLOLOL how can I dream so vivid like that, that was so crazy but I really love it please dream like that comes again :)) it's like a gift after those exhausting week(s)

• Like 6

10 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Me too, when I look at my bookmark list. LOL....MESSYYYYYYYYYYYY. Haih.

About not attending the award show, I believe he is busy. Soop already state before that his schedule is full till mid March for CFs. Then he will start his charity bazaar project after that, reviewing offer for next project. OMG. Crazy schedule.

It's messy. Really. LOL

Whoa there's a lot new photos/videos of him, so busy then! The charity bazaar project as always... Love Yoo

12 hours ago, nuryl said:

My addiction did not stop there, I even created an MV with Goblin OST - Ailee and it was first snow in my place at that time. I even persuaded my mom to have a holiday in Korea after my graduation this year, hoping that I could meet him in person. Not to mention all the hours I spent watching his dramas, short clips, interviews, searching his photos over and over again. I'm going crazy and I hope I'll move on, well at least not to the point where I'll spent my time uselessly instead of studying for my finals. Please pray for me. >.<

I feel you so much girl. Wish us luck! I'm on my final year too >.<

On 2/23/2017 at 5:20 AM, princess nour90 said:

hi, all gong yoo lovers i want to share my thoughts with you about GY acting career
Finally, after 15 years of acting he got attention and popularity he deserves in 2016  all his works became hit he went to cannes , ........ and so on  but unfortunately it didn't translate to awards :(, only in 2011 he got nominated for 2 of best awards in Korea blue dragon awards , baeksang awards i was hoping GY nominated again in these awards for his movies" train to busan & age of shadows " especially in age of shadows but it didn't happen so i feel it's time for him to get nominated and win too in baeksang awards and other awards for his performance in goblin i can say it's only compensation for his hard work  through all these years .
Now, It's his time to shine:blush:

YESSSSS THIS! I have this thought running on after the Goblin craze happens. Just... Please this man deserves it:heart:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Whoa I missed 10 pages, it's relaxing weekend so gotta catch up!:lol:

P. S. I'm grateful that I had dreaming him last night LOL I find myself on a solar cell project site at beautiful island in my country then him are travelling there and we talk in english language LOLOLOLOL how can I dream so vivid like that, that was so crazy but I really love it please dream like that comes again :)) it's like a gift after those exhausting week(s)

Welcome back :blush: lucky you he 've met GY in your dream , may be your dream 'll come true :rolleyes:

• Like 3

@princess nour90 it's like casual chit-chat and I find that I'm so relaxed in front of him just like story teller, blabbing about how beautiful and so quite the island is. AND ALSO I gave him tour to my project site and said 'engineering is art too, sir. Look at this, blends with nature to feed us enough. Beautiful isn't? But we can't just being only human, we can't be greedy to took over this nature with all the artificial thing' LOLOLOLOL:blink::crazy::sweatingbullets:

I'm surprised by how it was so clear (so clear that I believe maybe that is true and part of my future HAHA:rolleyes:) and even I remember it now LOL cause I find myself as a realistic one. Is this a gift or a sign that I'm actually crazy... Gong Yoo is the real exception.

Hi it always nice to see you:heart:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, chickenwing said:

Not sure if this has been posted here.

Gong Yoo (Train to Busan) is one of the 'Best Actor' Nominees for 11th Asian Film Awards. The event will take place on March 21st at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre.

https://asianfilmfestivals.com/2017/01/12/11th-asian-film-awards-nominees-2017/

I wish Gong yoo 'll attend although his chance for win is low 

• Like 2

KCTA awards 'll be after 5 days only , we know GY won't attend because of his tight schedule but i'll share award categories that GY can be nominated for it 

Best actor , Best couple , popular star award , hallyu star award , empathy star award , delicious star award , best character 

For me i wish GY 'll win Best actor , best character , best couple , popular star award :wub: He deserves it but competition isn't easy especially with great rivals like Signal, another oh hae young, the good wife may be voice which airs now on OCN stars but i still have hope he'll win :blush:

Also, i'm waiting to hear he'll be nominated in Baeksang awards, Seoul drama awards , Korea drama awards , APAN star awards , TVN awards and dramafever awards

Here's the link of KCTA awards

http://www.kctashow.com/About.do

• Like 3