I like his personality more than anything... after Goblin, I started to watch his other dramas and movies and I realized that he is a prankster and yet he's often shy and embarrassed after he did it. That's what makes him cute. Recently I saw his baby photos and it kinda makes me feel slightly happy coz even though I couldn't meet him, I'm satisfied enough that we look alike when we were babies. What do you guys think? I wish him all the best in everything. 

C5gwplUWgAABi59.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nuryl said:

I like his personality more than anything... after Goblin, I started to watch his other dramas and movies and I realized that he is a prankster and yet he's often shy and embarrassed after he did it. That's what makes him cute. Recently I saw his baby photos and it kinda makes me feel slightly happy coz even though I couldn't meet him, I'm satisfied enough that we look alike when we were babies. What do you guys think? I wish him all the best in everything. 

C5gwplUWgAABi59.jpg

You're welcome here in gong yoo page:) what I love about GY besides his good acting is his honesty & his personality he's playful , cute, funny and shy all at the same time . Also You look cutee in this pic like our gong yoo 

And if you're new fan of gong yoo , u should watch this interview you'll love him even more :blush:

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

You're welcome here in gong yoo page:) what I love about GY besides his good acting is his honesty & his personality he's playful , cute, funny and shy all at the same time . Also You look cutee in this pic like our gong yoo 

And if you're new fan of gong yoo , u should watch this interview you'll love him even more :blush:

I have watched this before of course, just because I'm curious about his personality. Thanks for the warm welcome. :) 

• Like 3

He's the first celebrity that I follow so much.. I'm having some serious problems for the past few weeks..  And it's getting more and more unbearable.. So to stop myself from getting worse.. I decided to write it out..

I might sound crazy here.. But i'm sure many of you would be able to relate yourself to me..

I long for you, but I'm afraid to know you.

For I fear that I would fall deeper.

Deeper into the abyss of love.

I want to know you, but I'm afraid to understand you.

For i fear that once I do, I would lose the life line

To my only salvation from you.

I yearn for you, day and night.

For you are my 10:10

Since I had a glimpse of your insight.

I longed, I wanted and I yearned.

But I understand that this feeling from me to you,

Would be buried deep in my heart,

Where it's existence will only be known by me..

And only me...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, casey1409 said:

He's the first celebrity that I follow so much.. I'm having some serious problems for the past few weeks..  And it's getting more and more unbearable.. So to stop myself from getting worse.. I decided to write it out..

I might sound crazy here.. But i'm sure many of you would be able to relate yourself to me..

I long for you, but I'm afraid to know you.

For I fear that I would fall deeper.

Deeper into the abyss of love.

I want to know you, but I'm afraid to understand you.

For i fear that once I do, I would lose the life line

To my only salvation from you.

I yearn for you, day and night.

For you are my 10:10

Since I had a glimpse of your insight.

I longed, I wanted and I yearned.

But I understand that this feeling from me to you,

Would be buried deep in my heart,

Where it's existence will only be known by me..

And only me...

welcome casey please share your love for Gong Yoo with us .. :star:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

Really, i want Gong Yoo works with Kim eun hee , she's a talented writer her drama "Signal" was daebak , i want GY be part of well written drama like that , plus i want to watch gong yoo again on drama i already miss him :(

4 hours ago, nuryl said:

I have watched this before of course, just because I'm curious about his personality. Thanks for the warm welcome. :) 

i always feel this interview is a must for every gong yoo fan:D, i loved him even more after this interview makes me respect him & understands a big part of personality By the way, which dramas & movies of GY you watched 

• Like 4

@casey1409 welcome here in Gong yoo page . Don't worry you aren't alone who feels crazy about GY , gong yoo is the only actor i follow like that i watched nearly all his dramas & movies and his interviews without Eng Sub i can't understand Korean but just watch his face expressions and listening to his laugh :D. so you can freely share your love for GY with us.:blush:

gong-yoo-03.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, princess nour90 said:

Really, i want Gong Yoo works with Kim eun hee , she's a talented writer her drama "Signal" was daebak , i want GY be part of well written drama like that , plus i want to watch gong yoo again on drama i already miss him :(

i always feel this interview is a must for every gong yoo fan:D, i loved him even more after this interview makes me respect him & understands a big part of personality By the way, which dramas & movies of GY you watched 

I've watched Goblin seven times :D, Big twice, Coffee Prince twice and Finding Mr Destiny... I'm in love with his voice too! I wanted to watch Train to Busan but it is so heartbreaking to even watch the teaser. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

@casey1409 welcome here in Gong yoo page . Don't worry you aren't alone who feels crazy about GY , gong yoo is the only actor i follow like that i watched nearly all his dramas & movies and his interviews without Eng Sub i can't understand Korean but just watch his face expressions and listening to his laugh :D. so you can freely share your love for GY with us.:blush:

gong-yoo-03.jpg

Thank you so much for your encouragement! I felt embarrassed to be fan girl-ing at this age... >_<

I'm watching everything too!! As i'm a new fan, I'm going through a Gong Yoo Marathon for the past few weeks, from dramas to movies to interview.... In timeline as well to see how he grew as an actor.. Do you happen to know if there's any direct support that we can do for him as a fan? His fan cafes are in korean and japanese.....

14 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

welcome casey please share your love for Gong Yoo with us .. :star:

Thank you for your encouragement! It kinda pains me though... :'(

• Like 7

2 hours ago, casey1409 said:

Thank you so much for your encouragement! I felt embarrassed to be fan girl-ing at this age... >_<

I'm watching everything too!! As i'm a new fan, I'm going through a Gong Yoo Marathon for the past few weeks, from dramas to movies to interview.... In timeline as well to see how he grew as an actor.. Do you happen to know if there's any direct support that we can do for him as a fan? His fan cafes are in korean and japanese.....

Thank you for your encouragement! It kinda pains me though... :'(

Don't worry... I feel you. LOL! Have been wasting my time for a few weeks too and yet I have a big exam coming on. ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 5

5 hours ago, nuryl said:

Don't worry... I feel you. LOL! Have been wasting my time for a few weeks too and yet I have a big exam coming on. ㅋㅋㅋ

I'd flunk my exams for him... haha.. Good Luck though!!

PS: just finished watching "She's on duty"... omfg he's so hot.....................................................................................................................

• Like 6

9 hours ago, casey1409 said:

yes, you're right his fan cafes are in korean and japanese and i can't understand anything or how to join them , anyway i always send messages to his agency either in their website or facebook . i'm sure they read them

https://www.facebook.com/soopent

Here you can find how to contact them " their email , phone number and fax" 

http://www.soopent.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=contact

• Like 5

3 hours ago, casey1409 said:

I'd flunk my exams for him... haha.. Good Luck though!!

PS: just finished watching "She's on duty"... omfg he's so hot.....................................................................................................................

Oh God... no I can't flunk this one. It's my final after nearly 7 years of hard work haha. Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

yes, you're right his fan cafes are in korean and japanese and i can't understand anything or how to join them , anyway i always send messages to his agency either in their website or facebook . i'm sure they read them

https://www.facebook.com/soopent

Here you can find how to contact them " their email , phone number and fax" 

http://www.soopent.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=contact

Yeah they'll read it. But no guarantee they'll reply though. They never replied me :) good luck

• Like 6