Goblin actor Gong Yoo named among most charming, fashionable actors in South Korea

1487823611_gong-yoo.jpg

Popular tvN drama Goblin gave its lead actor Gong Yoo a new level of popularity. Recently, the South Korean actor is named as one of the male celebrities with the best charm. He is also highly appreciated for portraying a character with great fashion sense. 

Gong Yoo not only impressed the viewers with his acting talent but also played the lead role with great style. The actor played the role of a warrior turned immortal god named Kim Shin in the recently-ended tvN series Goblin.

The drama was undoubtedly one of the best in the recent times and the ratings are a proof of that. Moreover, the character was one of the most fashionable characters in K-dramas. According to Soompi, Gong's iconic character was given an impressive male winter fashion including oversized coats and turtleneck tops.

Many believed that the actor's look was worthy of a model's runway look given the tall stature and fit body of Gong Yoo. The pieces Gong Yoo wore in Goblin became hot fashion trends.

In the same list was Goblin's lead actress Kim Go Eun. The South Korean actress made it to the list with the role of Hong Seol in Cheese in the Trap, where she managed a perfect combination of a 'hipster style mixed with comfortable pieces'.

Currently, it is reported that Gong Yoo will be taking a break from work from mid-march as he did not ger a single day off after Goblin ended as he went on to complete his other commitments. Moreover, it is also said that the actor will think what to do next while he is on this break.

http://www.ibtimes.sg/goblin-actor-gong-yoo-named-among-most-charming-fashionable-actors-south-korea-7805

• Like 6

Gong Yoo’s fan meetings to kick off in April

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170223

Gong Yoo will hold a fan meeting in April, according to his agency Wednesday. 

Management Soop said, “The exact date and the place have not been set yet.”

After the meet-and-greet event, Gong Yoo will meet fans in other countries including Taiwan and Hong Kong. 
Gong Yoo is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the start of his career this year. The 39-year-old actor was in Dubai for an outdoor brand’s commercial shoot, but will return to Korea for a fan event in Seoul on Friday. 

He plans to take a short break from March to consider his next project ? either a role in a film or TV series. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170223

Since appearing as the male lead in tvN’s hit drama “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God,” Gong Yoo’s popularity has grown, with 15 nations inviting him to hold fan meetings. 
http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201702231705407903697_2

• Like 6

Gong Yoo to hold a charity bazaar with his fans

gong-yoo_1487865712_af_org.jpg

Gong Yoo is opening a special fan meeting!

On February 23, Management Soop made an official announcement on Gong Yoo's fan cafe regarding an upcoming event. The label informed fans that Gong Yoo had long been planning to meet his fans through a bazaar. 

All earnings made from the event will be donated. The specific details on the bazaar's date and location will be announced in the near future. 

What meaningful way to spend time with fans!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/gong-yoo-to-hold-a-charity-bazaar-with-his-fans

Gong Yoo is kind hearted & he's so good inside and outside who chooses to meet his fans after a long time with special & meaningful meeting rather than ordinary fan meeting also all proceeds will be donated , i'm so proud of him :heart::blush: 

I wish many brands & companies will support this bazaar :rolleyes:

• Like 6

Gong Yoo Announces Plans To Hold Special Charity Bazaar With Fans

gong-yoo6.jpg

Gong Yoo has found a way to make his interaction with fans even more special.

Soop Entertainment announced on the actor’s official fansite that there will be an event held in Korea soon. The format for the upcoming event is a charity bazaar, something that Gong Yoo has always thought about and wanted to do with his fans.

The bazaar will be an opportunity for Gong Yoo to get one step closer to the fans who have loved and supported him for a long time, while also giving back to society as any and all proceeds will be donated to help those in need. Soop Entertainment added, “Exact details of the event, including activities, location, and date, are still being discussed.”

Gong Yoo is currently busy filming commercials and holding fansign events following his appearance in the hit tvN series “Goblin.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/23/gong-yoo-announces-plans-hold-special-charity-bazaar-fans/

• Like 6

GONG YOO WILL OPEN A BAZAAR WITH HIS FANS + DONATING ALL THE PROFITS

201702232320775814_58aef00a812ee_99_2017

Naver - Osen: Gong Yoo, Will open a Bazaar with his fans...Donating all the profits

1. [+2694, -43] Not only Kim Shin but Gong Yoo is also a great person

2. [+2307, -38] He's really cool...

3. [+1824, -36] He's the goblin of this Life

4. [+1692, -36] And again, i can't go out with Gong Yoo ㅠ

5. [+1008, -34] YooHoo ☆( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☆

6. [+301, -12] This man's heart is so kind...

7. [+250, -13] The older he gets, the cooler he becomes....He really has alot of hair...As someone who has hair loss, I really envy you...

8. [+224, -10] I really like him so much and I really want to go...

9. [+198, -11] As expected from the cool Gong Yoo♡♡♡ Not visually but mentally cool

10. [+185, -11] I also want to go to Gong Yoo's wonderful bazaar

http://netizendrama.blogspot.com.eg/2017/02/gong-yoo-will-open-bazaar-with-his-fans.html

• Like 11

Gong Yoo and his co star... He really has many pretty gals to choose from and more to come in future if he still stay as a bachelor...

Kim Jung Hwa (Spy Girl, Movie) - Married

K-Cine+-+S-Diary+11.jpg

Kim Sun Ah (S Diary & She's on Duty, Both Movie) - Single

Gong_Yoo_MyTeacher.jpg

Gong Hyo Jin (Hello My Teacher, Drama) - Single

79162-one-fine-day-korean-dramas-32447675-1280-720.jpg?w=558&h=314

Sung Yu-ri (One Fine Day, Drama) - Single

coffee-prince.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye (The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, Drama) - Single

454a62f6111ae72f85193475faca3703.jpg

Im Soo Jung (Finding Mr Destiny, Drama) - Single

south-korean-actors-jung-yumi-and-gong-yoo-attend-the-dogani-press-picture-id123972772

Jung Yu-Mi (Silence & Train to Busan, Both Movies) - Single

Lee Min Jung (Big, Drama) - Married

86b69c86b0416c8c053397dc23e52719.jpg

Bae Suzy (Big, Drama) - Single

Jeon Do-Yeon (A Man and a Woman, Movie) - Married

16110869_755415021289306_8019151670497771520_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzNTcwNTUzNTUyNDcwMTY3NQ%3D%3D.2

Han Ji Min (The Age of Shadows, Movie) - Single

cats_1485314861.jpg

Kim Go Eun (Goblin, Drama) - Single

Credit above photos to various owners

• Like 7

4 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Gong Yoo and his co star... He really has many pretty gals to choose from and more to come in future if he still stay as a bachelor...

Kim Jung Hwa (Spy Girl, Movie) - Married

K-Cine+-+S-Diary+11.jpg

Kim Sun Ah (S Diary & She's on Duty, Both Movie) - Single

Gong_Yoo_MyTeacher.jpg

Gong Hyo Jin (Hello My Teacher, Drama) - Single

79162-one-fine-day-korean-dramas-32447675-1280-720.jpg?w=558&h=314

Sung Yu-ri (One Fine Day, Drama) - Single

coffee-prince.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye (The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, Drama) - Single

454a62f6111ae72f85193475faca3703.jpg

Im Soo Jung (Finding Mr Destiny, Drama) - Single

south-korean-actors-jung-yumi-and-gong-yoo-attend-the-dogani-press-picture-id123972772

Jung Yu-Mi (Silence & Train to Busan, Both Movies) - Single

Lee Min Jung (Big, Drama) - Married

86b69c86b0416c8c053397dc23e52719.jpg

Bae Suzy (Big, Drama) - Single

Jeon Do-Yeon (A Man and a Woman, Movie) - Married

16110869_755415021289306_8019151670497771520_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQzNTcwNTUzNTUyNDcwMTY3NQ%3D%3D.2

Han Ji Min (The Age of Shadows, Movie) - Single

cats_1485314861.jpg

Kim Go Eun (Goblin, Drama) - Single

Credit above photos to various owners

Me  too  single lol....

• Like 7

a45403f41bd5ad6edf95187c88cb39dbb7fd3c82.jpg

Lee Dong Wook who portrayed Grim Reaper in “Goblin” mentioned about Gong Yoo in his latest interview via the March Edition of Arena Homme Magazine, and said,

“When Gong Yoo hyung decided to make an appearance in this drama (Goblin), I told him,“I am not starring in this drama to compete with you.”. To speak truthfully, I wouldn’t have the ability to do so too, if I were to compete with him. Haha. During the filming, he helped me out a lot, and since the collaboration between us is great, we hoped that the audiences would enjoy watching the drama. Hyung (refers to “elder brother” in Korean) as expectedly encouraged me by telling me, “Dong Wookie, just do everything you want. I will be able to accept anything, so don’t be worried and just do your acting role.”. That’s why I was truly at ease starting from the first shoot. We were actually close acquaintances since last time and even leaded military life together in the past, but then being together in a drama is another problem. It was indeed an enjoyable shoot then, perhaps due to both of us that had opened our hearts since the beginning." 

*Magazine Snippets Credits to @blackfactory02 

• Like 13

Watch Gong Yoo Show Off His Visuals At Recent Fan-Event

gong-yoo.jpg

Gong Yoo recently held a fan signing event in Korea, and people can’t stop talking about how handsome he looked

On February 24, Gong Yoo held a fan signing event in Yeongdeungpo’s Times Square, and he had a healthy glow on his face that illuminated his already-handsome appearance.

He opted to wear all black underneath a trendy yet simple jacket from Discovery Expedition, a brand he has been continuously promoting and modeling for since 2012. Discovery Expedition also happened to be the brand that was hosting the fan signing event.

As Gong Yoo entered the stage, he made sure to pose for fans in all directions during photo time and waved to them to ensure they all received a warm welcome and some worthwhile photos.

Fans screamed in excitement as soon as Gong Yoo greeted his fans, to which he looked happy yet embarrassed to receive so much love and support from so many people. He also asked his fans to stay warm, especially because the weather was still quite cold outside.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/watch-gong-yoo-show-off-visuals-recent-fan-event/

• Like 10