29 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

@kentangbakar unfortunately , i can't find video but at least i'll share some photos with them he looks so cute with kids :wub:

awww. its ok, may i should try ask the twitter owner, who knows the owner have the full video.

OMG, all the pictures just tooooooo cute.

*secretlywishwhenhegotbabieshewilldosupermanreturns*

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

awww. its ok, may i should try ask the twitter owner, who knows the owner have the full video.

OMG, all the pictures just tooooooo cute.

*secretlywishwhenhegotbabieshewilldosupermanreturns*

I watched the full video but i can't remember where , anyway after watching GY with kids i feel it's time for him to get married and have his own kids or at least star in a movie playing a single father or playing a husband staying at home & raising kids while his wife is a workaholic :D

• Like 4

Rankings Of The Most Charming Male Celebrities According To Fashion Experts

Gong-Yoo1.jpg 

I’m sad that he’s become EVERYONE’s Gong Yoo after the whole “Goblin” craze. This guy, who has crazy charisma, is my man whom I can’t share with anyone else. Through his recent drama, “Goblin”, he was able to display in the last episode his fashion styling; specifically the fashion statement where he wore a beanie right up to his hairline. The confidence he has in knowing that he himself is awesome… is very appealing.

– Fashion Editor K

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/charming-male-celebrities-according-instyle-korea/

• Like 9

8 K-Drama Characters With The Best Fashion

Kim Shin in “Goblin

Kim-Shin-Fashion.jpg

Coats galore! “Goblin” showcased male winter fashion at its best. I’m pretty sure the turtleneck and coat combo was created by Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) during his 939 years of existence. He owns everything he wears (literally and figuratively) and looks like a model walking down a runway.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/22/k-drama-characters-best-fashion/

• Like 9

@kentangbakar thank u for sharing this video , GY looks so great with this cute baby :wub:  i noticed this baby wanted to put GY finger in his mouth :D

8 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Gongyoo Fanmeeting updates.

We can start praying circle for our own country to be included. :)

From the naver link there, I think for overseas fanmeeting might be in Taiwan and HongKong. I think the list will grow more.

Finally, Gong yoo 'll meet his fans , i think fan meetings 'll be after his short break in March right ?

• Like 6

12 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

The confidence he has in knowing that he himself is awesome… is very appealing

This is the main reason why he is so popular!

On 2/21/2017 at 10:08 AM, princess nour90 said:

after watching GY with kids i feel it's time for him to get married and have his own kids or at least star in a movie playing a single father or playing a husband staying at home & raising kids while his wife is a workaholic :D

Ovaries and box office will explode from Korea to Canada if he ever plays a doting new father!!!! :lol::tongue: I am just talking about the babies here! :wink:

tumblr_olqxvgD9vy1w4ttd5o1_500.gif

source: https://mykinggongyoo.tumblr.com/post/157544253251

• Like 7

3 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

This is cute, Gongyoo "know how" to take press conference/photocall. ^_^^_^

Gong yoo guided Jung Yumi in photocall , poor Yumi she was scared from all of these  photographers but he was so cool& confident even it was his first time there :wub:

• Like 8

God those photographers are intimidating!!! But Jung Yumi was like that even in the korean interview during TTB! :D She is too cute!! GY oozes confidence along with charisma. 

Take a look at the Handmaiden team at Cannes. They look less flustered! B) Maybe they rehearsed in their rooms before they came out! Love them all!

Spoiler

• Like 5

hi, all gong yoo lovers i want to share my thoughts with you about GY acting career
Finally, after 15 years of acting he got attention and popularity he deserves in 2016  all his works became hit he went to cannes , ........ and so on  but unfortunately it didn't translate to awards :(, only in 2011 he got nominated for 2 of best awards in Korea blue dragon awards , baeksang awards i was hoping GY nominated again in these awards for his movies" train to busan & age of shadows " especially in age of shadows but it didn't happen so i feel it's time for him to get nominated and win too in baeksang awards and other awards for his performance in goblin i can say it's only compensation for his hard work  through all these years .
Now, It's his time to shine:blush:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_axlitw8vfsow

• Like 8

6 hours ago, staygold said:

God those photographers are intimidating!!! But Jung Yumi was like that even in the korean interview during TTB! :D She is too cute!! GY oozes confidence along with charisma. 

Yumi need time to warming up. Hehehehe. Luckily Gongyoo is there to guide her...good job Gongyoo.

6 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

Gong yoo guided Jung Yumi in photocall , poor Yumi she was scared from all of these  photographers but he was so cool& confident even it was his first time there :wub:

he really suit as a leader. A good leader. :):):):)

• Like 6

On 2/22/2017 at 11:17 AM, princess nour90 said:

I’m sad that he’s become EVERYONE’s Gong Yoo after the whole “Goblin” craze. This guy, who has crazy charisma, is my man whom I can’t share with anyone else.

Sorry Fashion Editor K, you gotta share gurrrrl

• Like 5