18 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

I have idea, why not make a google spread? something like that, to collect the articles first, then arrange, when we think the articles is enough, we can start paste at wordpress but dont publish yet, when we are good enough we can publish the articles, I think it can be done slowly,no need to rush, since Gongyoo also not going to start new project soon. Even if he start, it still ok, we can publish his recent articles too. The problem is, I can help with providing the articles, but not translation or coding/technical stuff and I dont think two of us is enough.

So the problem is... :)) I am so n00b at things like that srsly (tear-laugh) but I really excited for this one! Ahhh... *desperate*

Spoiler

No offense to you shipper, I kinda shipped him with YEH before too lol but I already after that. Ahh, I should be sensitive about that since you said that you looking for GY-Yumi articles. Just wait what kind of fate will be goin' to this man lovelife^_^

7 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

I'm with u in anything about GY :wub: I also 've sources of all his old articles also i can help in translating his new Korean articles and I'll ask more friends to help us 

whoa!!! Awesome! Really?! Then how we start this guys? Srsly X) 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:
  Hide contents

No offense to you shipper, I kinda shipped him with YEH before too lol but I already after that. Ahh, I should be sensitive about that since you said that you looking for GY-Yumi articles. Just wait what kind of fate will be goin' to this man lovelife^_^

Spoiler

No, its ok for me. The reason I search for the article, is because he said something like "jungyumi is the his only star, someone he want to know more, and when he see she have new project with another actor, he feel like she is being taken away from him"..that was WHATTT?? Is this for real?..did he really say that? what about another actress?.O.M.G..mengboong moment for me. Hahaha. T_T. 

18 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

whoa!!! Awesome! Really?! Then how we start this guys? Srsly X) 

create Gmail for this "long"-I believe it going to be long- project.

• Like 4

@kentangbakar 

Spoiler

what? Really?! Omo. WHEN WAS THAT. I also read the Goblin Couple shipper thread and have an eye how he is react to his co-star, etc... By far I'm neutral. Well, let's see...

I pm you.

I believe that too; will be--long project. Take it easy, little by little. How's guys? X) 

Spoiler

Is this too ambitious? Hahahaha

• Like 5

On 2/6/2017 at 3:01 PM, kentangbakar said:

I found something that caught my attention. I dont know if you already read this or not. Here the link.

Part 1: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011092618540365380

Part 2: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011092700202580950

IhrERDw.png

This part make me want to rewatch "The crucibles", tho I have hard time watching it last time. This movie is too intense, and I like both, Gongyoo and Jungyumi performances, of course the kids too. 

This interview is quite special as he speaks about the death of Lee Eon. It's always bittersweet up to this day for me whenever I watch Coffee Prince as I will always have this thought that "Gosh, Lee Eon didn't even get to live to my age now". Gong Yoo has this way of telling people in interviews intimate details about himself and yet, he's actually not telling much too. Am I making sense here? :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, haqita02 said:

This interview is quite special as he speaks about the death of Lee Eon. It's always bittersweet up to this day for me whenever I watch Coffee Prince as I will always have this thought that "Gosh, Lee Eon didn't even get to live to my age now". Gong Yoo has this way of telling people in interviews intimate details about himself and yet, he's actually not telling much too. Am I making sense here? :sweatingbullets: 

I've the same feeling about GY interviews he's telling all truth in his interviews but only what he wants to say not so much 

What I know about him he's a sensetive person he doesn't like to tell us all sad moments in his life he's afraid he may get emotional or drop tears infornt us :)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, haqita02 said:

Gong Yoo has this way of telling people in interviews intimate details about himself and yet, he's actually not telling much too. Am I making sense here? :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, princess nour90 said:

I've the same feeling about GY interviews he's telling all truth in his interviews but only what he wants to say not so much 

Yes, I have same feeling too. Look like he tell so much, but it actually just at the surface.

High Cut post another video :)

• Like 7

Gong Yoo Transforms Into The Perfect Casual Boyfriend

Gong-Yoo3.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo puts on his best casual look for High Cut magazine and looks amazing!

The recent edition of the magazine features Gong Yoo in his best boyfriend outfits, wearing simple hoodie jackets and jeans. He portrays the boyfriend that everyone wants but remains unattainable. Even with a regular jacket and sweat pants, Gong Yoo looks charming as he smiles looking down at the ground. His laid back pose and sweet gaze is perfectly charming.

Gong-Yoo2.jpg

Gong Yoo’s affinity for fashion was well-known during the filming of “Goblin,” wearing over 180 outfits throughout the course of the drama with an average of 11 outfits per episode.

You can check out the complete pictorial in the upcoming February edition of the magazine!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/07/gong-yoo-transforms-perfect-casual-boyfriend/

• Like 6

I wonder what  he is up to at the moment. He jumped right straight to work again after Goblin, no rest. When your favourite actor keeps himself very neat and exclusive, it makes you wanting more. Unlike Lee Dongwook, there's not much of him to see in any platform too other than his dramas and movies. What to do to ease this longing? Aigoo...

• Like 5