AHHHH, he's been attacking my heart for 10 years now..and I still feel butterflies in my tummy. :wub: His High Cut photoshoot just does something to my brain and heart. Is it even possible to be this good looking all the timee! :heart: I MEAN HIS SMILE COME ONNN.

On another note, I feel so sick watching how fans just mobbed him and Yook Sung Jae. I've seen and met a few celebs I personally adored and all I could think of was how I shouldn't be an inconvenience for them as it's hard enough already. How do people have the heart to make it harder for them, I understand why they want to "hide" and feel they can't live a normal life. You may argue that they chose this themselves and all that, but at least don't drag the poor people and nearly assault them like that..

• Like 6

On 2/3/2017 at 0:03 PM, kentangbakar said:

Hahaha. This is because I want to know more about this picture (as below). I think I saw the answer back then that he back to army base for retraining? something like that. =)

Thank you for being my inspiration :)) oh wow he looks so greaaaaaaat. Thank you for the re-shared pic! I missed it. I'm wondering why he was retrain?

Oh you already catched that (the sunny wp), awesome! And yes how about fan made pages.. Is anyone here good in webpage-developing? Really want to it become like his Japan fc but internationally X)

On 2/3/2017 at 9:21 PM, princess nour90 said:

i loved his movie Age Of Shadows too i even loved his character more than any other character he played in K-movies i love his badass characters like "Age Of Shadows, The suspect"

Yeah, I really the badass characters in movie beside the romantic one cause his acts really shineeeeeeee.

But romantic never wrong :tongue:

On 2/3/2017 at 10:15 PM, seasonsoftheheart32 said:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread, so I thought I'd introduce myself! I recently jumped over from the drama thread ^^ I'm a fairly recent fan of GY, so I'm still catching up on all of his works^^ I've already watched Big, The Suspect, Finding Kim Jong Wook and Goblin as of now :D Nice to meet everyone here

Nice to meet you! Please watch CP, TTB, AoS I really recommend that:D

16 hours ago, _Dokkaebi_ said:

AHHHH, he's been attacking my heart for 10 years now..and I still feel butterflies in my tummy.

AHHHH I really quote this... 8 years for me now:wub:

• Like 6

@kentangbakar GY is so cute with kids , i always love him around kids i'm sure he'll be a great daddy :wub:

“Goblin” Special Follows Gong Yoo And Lee Dong Wook’s Fight For Yook Sungjae’s Affection

gong yoo yook sungjae lee dong wook

It looks like Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook constantly fought for Yook Sungjae’s affection during the filming of tvN’s “Goblin.”

The second special episode of “Goblin” aired on February 4, and included a segment that followed the trio of Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, and Yook Sungjae. Lee Dong Wook proudly stated that the “GongDongJae” worked really well togethe

Gong Yoo Yook Sungjae 2

Gong Yoo Yook Sungjae

In one of the scenes, Gong Yoo grabbed Yook Sungjae and put their foreheads together in a “forehead kiss” as an ad-libbed moment, surprising the idol with the unexpected show of affection. Yook Sungjae was quick on his feet, keeping up with Gong Yoo’s many ad-libs, and it earned him high praise from the actor.

Just like real older brothers, Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wok also seemed to enjoy messing around with Yook Sungjae. In one moment, the first said, “As expected from a Super Junior member, you’re so good,” and the second added on, “You mean B1A4~” Even the director chimed in with, “Isn’t he a member of BEAST?”

Lee Dong Wook reassured everyone and said they knew Yook Sungjae is a member of BTOB, even boasting that he knows all the names of the members. Gong Yoo attempted to earn some brownie points when he chimed in and said, “Yook Sungjae is the only idol I know.”

He was forced to backtrack when Lee Dong Wook asked, “Didn’t you film ‘Big‘ with Suzy?” Gong Yoo recovered when he quickly added, “The only female idol I know is Suzy, and the male idol is Yook Sungjae. That’s it.”

We’re definitely going to miss this adorable bromance!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/04/goblin-special-follows-gong-yoo-lee-dong-wooks-fight-yook-sungjaes-affection/

They're so cute, i'll miss their chemistry together

• Like 7

@CatchMine_ID I watch this 1 movie, the character talk about to go training for reserve army (I think, dont really quite remember), like once in a while, army will called to come for training during weekend. This is 1st time I saw celebrity went to the training. :)

Maybe you can start with wordpress? It already have template, and it is free? I dont know. T_T

9 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

@kentangbakar GY is so cute with kids , i always love him around kids i'm sure he'll be a great daddy :wub:

Ikr. I really can imagine him as dad. Sigh. He is the celebrity that I sincerely wish to get married. It become my goal already, to see GY got married and have family. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, crazy me. All of his on screen child is daughter right? In the suspect, he is looking for his daughter, The Silence he have sick daughter, Train to Busan also daughter. Anything that I missed?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Ikr. I really can imagine him as dad. Sigh. He is the celebrity that I sincerely wish to get married. It become my goal already, to see GY got married and have family. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, crazy me. All of his on screen child is daughter right? In the suspect, he is looking for his daughter, The Silence he have sick daughter, Train to Busan also daughter. Anything that I missed?

Also, in his movie A Man And A Woman he has a daughter ^_^ i think he'll be suitable more with daughters than sons :D

16508748_752122668274701_6463541414265138361_n.jpg?oh=d310dd6638e7b6d4be6862aa84f58358&oe=59481714

GY here looks like a daddy playing with his daughter ^_^

13173923_617540348399601_9186872748236414482_n.jpg?oh=43b21200050bef3812ca8ec8e6c9c674&oe=593C7890

And here he's a proud daddy of his daughter:wub:

• Like 8

15 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

And here he's a proud daddy of his daughter:wub:

OH GOD:wub::wub::wub:

I got this from Goblin's main thread and I quote this because it is too perfect for him right now...

If there was a man ready for children, his name is Gong Yoo.

Fighting!:heart:

• Like 7

18 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

Also, in his movie A Man And A Woman he has a daughter ^_^ i think he'll be suitable more with daughters than sons :D

ahh, thank you for remind me, I forgot he have daughter in "a man and a woman"

Gongyoo High-cut pictures

201702060906273099375_20170206090729_03_201702060906273099375_20170206090729_01_201702060906273099375_20170206090729_02_

source : http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002890822

• Like 7

On 2/3/2017 at 0:00 PM, CatchMine_ID said:

if you find pages with older interview, please share to me!:)

I found something that caught my attention. I dont know if you already read this or not. Here the link.

Part 1: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011092618540365380

Part 2: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011092700202580950

IhrERDw.png

This part make me want to rewatch "The crucibles", tho I have hard time watching it last time. This movie is too intense, and I like both, Gongyoo and Jungyumi performances, of course the kids too. 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

I found something that caught my attention. I dont know if you already read this or not. Here the link.

Part 1: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011092618540365380

Part 2: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011092700202580950

This treasure could be missed, so thank you so much. I really treasured this, its completed the People Inside interview. His humanity, thoughts, burdens. Touch deep level of emotions.

Yet it was a bit different from the “Good work” that I'd heard in the past...

I just really happy and thankful that his career, recognition are arose high from Silenced project. Good work Mr. Gong Ji-chul, good work...

:blush:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

its completed the People Inside interview.

Yes, this is what I thought when I read the interview. Side story, I was searching for Gongyoo talk about Jungyumi in 10asia, but I come across this article instead. Hahahahaha.

Feel like want to compile all his interview, but I dont think I can do it. Sigh.

• Like 3

Red Velvet Picks Gong Yoo As Their Ideal Type

red-velvet-gong-yoo-e1486376185880.jpg

ed Velvet made a guest appearance on the February 6 broadcast of KBS2 Cool FM’s “Park Ji Yoon’s Gayo Plaza” and chose Gong Yoo as their ideal type of man.

DJ Park Ji Yoon began, “I heard your ideal types recently changed,” to which Seulgi responded, “Gong Yoo is the best,” with all the other members agreeing with her.

The DJ then gave them some important information, saying, “Apparently, Gong Yoo doesn’t know very many idols. He said Suzy is the only female idol he knows,” and suggested that they leave him a message to make themselves known.

In the voice of a girl in love, Wendy started, “We, Red Velvet, really like you and support you!” and did an impersonation of Kim Go Eun in “Goblin,” saying, “Ahjussi (mister), I love you!”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/06/red-velvet-picks-gong-yoo-ideal-type/

It seems GY is ideal type of every idol :wub:

• Like 4

IT's old interview of GY in 2007 talking about kissing scenes , what i love about GY his honesty he isn't shy or afraid to tell his true feelings about kiss scenes :wub:

Another interview of GY in 2011 talking about his ideal type :heart:

• Like 5

16 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

Yes, this is what I thought when I read the interview. Side story, I was searching for Gongyoo talk about Jungyumi in 10asia, but I come across this article instead. Hahahahaha.

Feel like want to compile all his interview, but I dont think I can do it. Sigh.

I think we should start a special Gong Yoo site for all of those treasures... At least it contains links to the other page with tags so international fans can dig it easily. Can start with a wordpress. How about that? But I dont think I can do it these time too. Double sigh.

===

And hey guys, actually I started Gong Yoo lovers community in G+ just for fun and by now it has 182 members (but I guess they keep silent and just love spazzing with +1, or me doing so bad at organizing that page haha). And mostly, I repost the updates about him in this thread, is it okay? And if you have G+ account and would love to become moderator please accompany me to get that community keep updates cause I think there were no significant G+ page of him till now and I'm bad at keeping up the page with recent updates:sweatingbullets: 

This is the link to community page https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/108046273022854416963 thank you before!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, princess nour90 said:

It's old interview of GY in 2007 talking about kissing scenes , what i love about GY his honesty he isn't shy or afraid to tell his true feelings about kiss scenes :wub:

Yeah I really love this one! And its kinda fun when this IV 'hit' again in YT cause his Goblin success with the chemistry, and there is ship sailing too...

But like this well said,

On 2/5/2017 at 9:48 AM, kentangbakar said:

He is the celebrity that I sincerely wish to get married. It become my goal already, to see GY got married and have family. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, crazy me.

I just wish that he will finds his love and can life well and happily with his future wife. To the point of sincerely that I can't shipping him with anyoneJust will celebrate the news with no even a little heartbreak and will support it *but I don't think I can keep myself from heartbreak cause why I'm not the one, lol oh-that-dream, kidding* :blush:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CatchMine_ID said:

I think we should start a special Gong Yoo site for all of those treasures... At least it contains links to the other page with tags so international fans can dig it easily. Can start with a wordpress. How about that? But I dont think I can do it these time too. Double sigh.

I have idea, why not make a google spread? something like that, to collect the articles first, then arrange, when we think the articles is enough, we can start paste at wordpress but dont publish yet, when we are good enough we can publish the articles, I think it can be done slowly,no need to rush, since Gongyoo also not going to start new project soon. Even if he start, it still ok, we can publish his recent articles too. The problem is, I can help with providing the articles, but not translation or coding/technical stuff and I dont think two of us is enough.

1 hour ago, CatchMine_ID said:

I just wish that he will finds his love and can life well and happily with his future wife. To the point of sincerely that I can't shipping him with anyoneJust will celebrate the news with no even a little heartbreak and will support it *but I don't think I can keep myself from heartbreak cause why I'm not the one, lol oh-that-dream, kidding* :blush:

I sincerely wish he got married and even not all, hope can cure some of his loneliness. ^_^

Spoiler

I ship him with JungYumi, but if he married to the not JungYumi, I still ok, tho it need time, heh.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

I have idea, why not make a google spread? something like that, to collect the articles first, then arrange, when we think the articles is enough, we can start paste at wordpress but dont publish yet, when we are good enough we can publish the articles, I think it can be done slowly,no need to rush, since Gongyoo also not going to start new project soon. Even if he start, it still ok, we can publish his recent articles too. The problem is, I can help with providing the articles, but not translation or coding/technical stuff and I dont think two of us is enough.

I'm with u in anything about GY :wub: I also 've sources of all his old articles also i can help in translating his new Korean articles and I'll ask more friends to help us 

• Like 5