Guest roastedbox

catch him while u can in his current drama - ONE FINE DAY!

the perfect place to watch his every move. hee :P

He starred in " candy teacher and star student " as a student, and he was super hot in that drama. he was the lead too. the drama is similiar to GTO, and he fell in love with the teacher, and he did all the romantic things to win her heart. ah, you should just watch it. he's really hot in that. he looks better in that drama than one fine day. dont really like his hairstyle in this drama, makes him look too old, but still, he' remains very good looking. haha, its difficult to hide a good looking face. wahaha. :)

Gorgeous, gorgeous man! Loves him!

Watched Hardtack teacher and Star Candy like 5 times just because of him!

http://www.hancinema.net/photos/photo3223.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1006/untitled5wl2.png

Pics credit: 1st two: Hancinema.net and the third: Asianfanatics

http://kr.rd.yahoo.com/search/image_tab/ui...0020400-001.GIF

http://kr.rd.yahoo.com/search/image_tab/ui...oulove56_10.jpg

omo isabella , i love all those pics u posted of him , he's really gorgeous ! ~ :w00t:

Guest inez

He's HOT!!..

Liked the pairing of Kim Sun Ah in 'She's On Duty' n 'S Diary' with him..

His new drama is taking off quite well too..

ok a wallie i got from some site..a very rugged man Gong Yoo..a beefcake too! :rolleyes:

gur8374326xg.jpg

Guest elin

He starred in " candy teacher and star student " as a student, and he was super hot in that drama. he was the lead too. the drama is similiar to GTO, and he fell in love with the teacher, and he did all the romantic things to win her heart. ah, you should just watch it. he's really hot in that. he looks better in that drama than one fine day. dont really like his hairstyle in this drama, makes him look too old, but still, he' remains very good looking. haha, its difficult to hide a good looking face. wahaha. :)

oh yes, roastedbox. that candy teacher drama is great too mainly because of him. n i do agree with you that he looks way better in that show than this current hairdo. he looks better with shorter hair. :D

He's HOT!!..

Liked the pairing of Kim Sun Ah in 'She's On Duty' n 'S Diary' with him..

His new drama is taking off quite well too..

ok a wallie i got from some site..a very rugged man Gong Yoo..a beefcake too! :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/kyl...ur8374326xg.jpg

yea tis man is extremely HOT indeed , i love the wallie ! ~ :wub:

i'm so happy his current drama is doing kinda well , i think he's one underrated actor ! ~

Guest elin

hopefully ONE FINE DAY will propel him towards greater recognition.

my friend n i have been longing to see him act outside a student's role or shall i put it, a role closer to his real age. well, now we have it, i guess.

Guest prehistoric

gong yoo and kim sunah have some major chemistry going on.

really cute couple in she's on duty/S-diary.

Guest annababy

S Diary? When was it made? I wanna see it.

it was made i think 2003 2004? its really good, one of sun ah's best movies and gong yu is one of her men, but its really funny

Wow..i saw some clips of 'One Fine Day' off YouTube (but not subbed unfortunately..) and Gong Yoo is one FINE dude indeed!!.. He's like shirtless (and i am not complaining.. :P) :rolleyes: ..and he speaks some english..well i like the accent there..yeah..someone mentioned that he looks like JiSub in MISA..i second that..I can't wait to watch the drama!!.

Guest atreyu112

Wow..i saw some clips of 'One Fine Day' off YouTube (but not subbed unfortunately..) and Gong Yoo is one FINE dude indeed!!.. He's like shirtless (and i am not complaining.. :P) :rolleyes: ..and he speaks some english..well i like the accent there..yeah..someone mentioned that he looks like JiSub in MISA..i second that..I can't wait to watch the drama!!.

darling inez.. u should see him in she's on duty.. OMO!! he is soooo delicious in it.,. and he can kiss man.. the first time i noticed him when he was in MTF.. coz of his deep voice and nice playboy smile!! :w00t:

darling inez.. u should see him in she's on duty.. OMO!! he is soooo delicious in it.,. and he can kiss man.. the first time i noticed him when he was in MTF.. coz of his deep voice and nice playboy smile!! :w00t:

Di babe..i saw that one and also 'S Diary'..i even liked him in MTF..hehehe.. :P

Man..he's so beefed up now...as good as you know who..! :D

Now i'm trying to get hold of his other movies.. ;)

Guest minjung313

why is gong yoo so ridiculously good looking. omg. And he has such good chemistry with all the ladies on set...especially kim sun ah.

Guest yufeifei

Wow! Didn't know this thread existed. AnNyway, I just uploaded the much talked about HOT STEAMY SCENE between Goong Yo and Kim Sun Ah in S-Diary. Hope you will find him hotter than ever....

Here you go...

Goong Yo and Kim Sun Ah Heat It Up!!

Enjoy and please do not drool....hehehehe.....

Wow! Didn't know this thread existed. AnNyway, I just uploaded the much talked about HOT STEAMY SCENE between Goong Yo and Kim Sun Ah in S-Diary. Hope you will find him hotter than ever....

Here you go...

Goong Yo and Kim Sun Ah Heat It Up!!

Enjoy and please do not drool....hehehehe.....

Hehe..yeah i like this scene too..they're one hot ..cute whacky couple.. :P .

But Gong Yoo has beefed up alot more eh?... :rolleyes: