Gweftew

Top 6 Korea Drama that audiences want to have season 2

Top 6 Korea Drama that audiences want to have season 2.

Recently, Korean filmmakers have begun to care more about the audience’s feelings than ever before, many successful Kdrama films have been recommended by fans to be renewed for the next seasons. And the producer followed the audience’s wishes when The Penthouse: War in Life season 2 and season 3 were produced, and followed by the movie that was requested by many viewers to make a new season, Love Alarm, was also produced. season 2. And most recently, the producer Sweet Home also announced the production of season 2.
Therefore, this is a new trend in the Korean film industry.
Here are 6 Korea Drama that audiences want to have season 2.

1.Goblin

goblin
The ending of Goblin for the main couple Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) and Ji Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun) still haunts many viewers, and it is also the reason why people look forward to the series. This show has season 2.
Because Kim Shin is so sad for Kim Shin’s lonely fate for nearly a hundred years to wait for the person he loves to be reborn, so if there is a season 2, writer Kim Eun Sook will have to make up for this character a lot to please the audience. With the impressive performance obtained in the first time, Goblin 2 will definitely be a masterpiece if it is produced.

2.Reply 1988

Reply 1988 Reply 1988

Thus, it has been more than 5 years since the end of the Reply 1988 series. Although director PD Shin is still doing very well with later films such as Prison Playbook or Hospital Playlist, Reply 1988 still holds a special place in the hearts of Korean movie lovers.
PD Shin did Hospital Playlist season 2 and it was also successful. Currently, fans are hoping that this director will produce season 2 of Reply 1988.

3.Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Lee Joon Gi and IU talking about Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo season 2
Just like Goblin, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Rye also makes viewers restless because the ending has made so many viewers shed tears due to pity for the main couple.
Even the extent to which the audience is looking forward to season 2 of Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Rye is more intense and intense than any other movie.
Even the male lead Lee Jun Ki expressed his intention to produce a new season and give it a very special affection. Unfortunately, the producer still hasn’t given any feedback and I think maybe me and the fans of the movie will have to continue to hope.

4.Vagabond

Spoiler

Top 6 Korea Drama that audiences want to have season 2. 1

Taking viewers from one surprise to another, but the ending scene of Vagabond is exactly the same as the opening scene in episode 1, which made many viewers feel extremely shocked.
In addition, although the plot in the film has been discovered, it has not been completely resolved, so the story of Vagabond is still very much unfinished and has absolutely land to develop in the new season.
I heard that the crew has already planned to do part 2, it’s just postponed because of the raging covid-19 epidemic, and can’t go abroad to film. But according to the content, there must be a season 2, so I believe it, just hope the epidemic will pass quickly so that season 2 can start.

5.Hotel del Luna

Spoiler

Hotel Del Luna (2019)—7.3%

Hotel Del Luna (2019)—7.3%

Although tvN’s drama has ended, if I want to make the next season, I think it can be produced. In addition to the afterlife story of the main couple Go Man Wol (IU) – Goo Chan Sung (Yeo Jin Goo), it is also an idea to exploit the past and present of the new manager played by Kim Soo Hyun. good idea. If Hotel del Luna makes season 2 with the participation of Kim Soo Hyun for the male lead role, perhaps the success of this drama will be followed again.

6. Signal

Spoiler

Top 6 Korea Drama that audiences want to have season 2. 2

In this list, Signal’s fans are definitely the happiest because writer Kim Eun Hee once said that she is in the process of completing the script for season 2. In addition, she also said that she really wanted Signal. 2 will be his last work before retirement. The character Lee Jae Han (Jo Jin Woong) is not known whether he is alive or dead in the last episode of the drama that ended on March 12, 2016, so the fact that season 2 will be the place where viewers know the answer to this.

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Gong Yoo, Bae Doona, And More Head To Space For A Secret Task In Character Posters For “The Silent Sea”

Gong Yoo, Bae Doona, And More Head To Space For A Secret Task In Character Posters For “The Silent Sea”

Netflix’s highly anticipated series “The Silent Sea” has revealed new posters of its principal cast!

“The Silent Sea” is set on Earth in 2075, which has been desertified and drained of its natural resources. A special team is tasked with a secret mission on the abandoned research station on the moon, which is referred to as “the silent sea.”

The newly released characters posters preview the unpredictable mystery the characters will face as they stand in their space suits. A strange and unfamiliar light reflects against their helmets, piquing curiosity about what lies ahead of them.

Bae Doona stars as Song Ji Ahn, a space biologist. She has a cold, straightforward personality, and she joins the expedition to dig into a secret that has been bothering her. Gong Yoo takes the role of Han Yoon Jae, the team leader who doesn’t hesitate to sacrifice himself when there’s trouble. His number one priority is the safety of his crew members, and he always stands at the forefront of missions, no matter how difficult and uncertain they may be.

Lee Joon plays Ryu Tae Seok, a senior

engineer who volunteers for a life-threatening mission. With his outstanding ability to perform missions, he gains the trust of Han Yoon Jae. Kim Sun Young plays Hong Ga Young, the team physician who joins the expedition to fulfill her duty as a doctor, and Lee Moo Saeng plays Gong Soo Hyuk, a solid soldier who is also the head of security.

The Silent Sea” will premiere on December 24 on Netflix. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1501082wpp/gong-yoo-bae-doona-and-more-head-to-space-for-a-secret-task-in-character-posters-for-the-silent-sea

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bearcreek said:

Gong Yoo finally open an IG account and his FIRST post is a SQUID dish :joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW7ELvph4GN/?utm_medium=copy_link

I can't believe my eyes . I feel I'm dreaming .

Thanks Soop management for opening insta account to celebrate gy 20th anniversary:love:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Love 1

Korean star Gong Yoo launches Instagram account, gains 1 million followers in half a day

1388543.jpg

He is one of the latest seasoned Korean actors to start Instagram accounts.. Photo: Google

Train To Busan actor Gong Yoo finally has his own Instagram account (@_gongyoo_official_).

His agency shared this information on Wednesday (Dec 1) to Korean media, adding that the agency will be managing the account directly.

It stated: “We opened an official Instagram account to convey the daily life of the actor Gong Yoo to all the fans.”

The very first post happens to be a photo of a squid on a plate. Could it be a reference to his cameo in the series, Squid Game?

Gong Yoo is the latest seasoned Korean actor to start an official Instagram account; others in the list include Lee Jung-jae and Park Hae-soo – the main stars of Squid Game.

On the career front, the 42-year-old is starring in the new Netflix series The Silent Sea, set to premiere on Dec 24.

This would mark his return to the small screen since his last appearance on TV as a regular cast member in the 2016 hit K-drama Goblin.

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/entertainment/2021/12/01/korean-star-gong-yoo-launches-instagram-account-gains-close-to-1-million-followers-in-half-a-day

• Blob 1

Produced by Woo-Sung Jung, Netflix's 'Sea of Silence'... "A story that can throw a big shock"

202112030925319417_d_20211203092702268.jpg?type=w430view original

Netflix's <Sea of Silence> is drawing attention as a meeting of producers who add trust to a fresh story.

The top producers in Korea have come together for the Netflix series <Sea of Silence>, which tells the story of elite crews who received special missions and left for a research base abandoned on the moon on a near-future earth ravaged by the depletion of essential resources.

<The Sea of Silence> drew attention from critics as the short film of the same name was submitted to the 4th Mise-en-scène Short Film Festival. Actor and producer Jung Woo-seong, who saw the short story <Sea of Silence>, was immediately captivated by the fresh and unstoppable imagination of the work.

Falling in love with the original story of the work, he started production again following the movie <Don't Forget Me>, saying, "I fell in love with the novelty of the setting of a place and space called the moon that has not been handled well. A mysterious story came up fresh. It's a story that can throw a big shock enough to try." He said, "I recognized the infinite possibilities contained within the short running time of 37 minutes.

After that, I met Netflix, who recognized the value of the raw stone, and the feature-length process began in earnest. Writer Park Eun-gyo, who was in charge of the screenplays for <Mother> and <Miss Hongdangmu> and the adaptation for <Ansiseong> and <Kitchen>, participated in the script for the series. Director Choi Hang-yong and writer Park Eun-gyo, who first met as a teacher and disciple at the Korea National University of Arts, said that he noticed the true value of the original <Sea of Silence> early on.

"It was interesting from the short screenplay. After seeing the finished film, I was surprised once more. I thought it was a high-quality work and it was impressive," said Choi Hang-yong's imagination and the short story with many possibilities. revealed that it was

Also, "The world view of the short film itself was asking a lot of questions. The process of finding the answer was interesting, and it was the driving force that allowed us to continue the expansion into the series." indicated that it was Director Choi Hang-yong, who created the original worldview, said, "As the running time increases, it is fun to unravel the mysteries one by one. While the short story focused on the events in the base, the series shows the situation on Earth and gives more meaning and thought to the events on the moon. Throwing in the air," he added, adding to the anticipation for the Netflix series <Sea of Silence>, which will return to a larger and deeper worldview. As Korea's first series set in space and a challenging project, <The Sea of Tranquility> adds credibility to veteran field crews.

Thanks to the coaching of choreographer Kim Seol-jin, who took advantage of the realistic feeling of zero-gravity and low-gravity motions in the moon and spacecraft, the actors' movements unfold more naturally on the screen. Westworld, who showed realistic VFX technology in <Sweet Home>, was in charge of the expansive landscape of the universe, and Artistic Director Lee Na-gyeom, who showed off her delicate space composition skills such as <Wagon Car> and <The King>, visited the Balhae base wrapped in spaceships and veils. It was designed to create a realistic spectacle unique to <Sea of Silence>.

The sci-fi mystery thriller <Sea of Silence>, completed as a series with a deeper and richer light from a sparkling gemstone, by a team of newcomers and an experienced production team, will be released on December 24th.
  • Like 2