large_9def2b18e230f48a6af03a5b8ee62cce43

6 Actors who Netizens are In Love with How They Look with Their Hair Down

6 heartthrobs.

Actors don’t go through much changes to their hairstyles, especially hair colors because of the various roles that need to be in for their productions. However, they would still go between two common hairstyles for them which are them having their hair styled up or having their fringe down. Fringe up would give them a more mature look with chic aura but those with fringe down are loved too. Having their fringe down doesn’t only make them look younger but also softens their image. Check out who are the 6 actors with handsome fringe down look!

1. Gong Yoo

1564802176425-21061137-D2F6-42C9-9F9D-5B

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/08/03/6-actors-who-netizens-are-in-love-with-how-they-look-with-their-hair-down-253481

• Like 1

Gong Yoo's countryside photos inspire 'boyfriend POV' shots

1581061325757639.jpg

Article: Gong Yoo, even random pictures are 'boyfriend pictures'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,100, -58] Sigh, whenever I see Gong Yoo, I wonder how it'd feel to have a husband like him. I'd probably die from happiness every day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ why does he look so much like those big dogs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cute and handsome

2. [+817, -36] Ah, he's seriously so cool, cute, and tall, his pictures alone are so healing

3. [+728, -38] He truly shines, so handsome!!

4. [+34, -1] He's got the face but also a rare body

5. [+32, -2] It'd be daebak shocking if Gong Yoo ever got into a scandal like Jang Dong Gun.. I hope it never happens ㅠ

6. [+29, -2] He dresses so clean

7. [+28, -2] I'd put myself at his service if he was ever my husband... I'd serve him 12 side dishes a meal and give him all the massages, heh heh

8. [+22, -1] I bet Gong Yoo would still be handsome even as a grandpa

9. [+22, -4] His proportions are ruthless..

10. [+15, -1] Oppa, please do more dramas ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 1

New Instagram Photos Show Gong Yoo Sporting the Boyfriend Look

& what can we say? Seems as though he’s the master of this look :love:

by Main Editor about 11 hours ago

Management SOOP recently shared a collection of photos on their Instagram account showing off actor Gong Yoo relaxing in nature sporting different kinds of casual boyfriend looks.

The actor was seen looking very relaxed in different scenes of nature as he flaunted his handsome visuals in winter aesthetic outfits.

His charms got all his fans swooning. But honestly, who can resist his good looks?

https://blog.ondemandkorea.com/2020/02/07/new-instagram-photos-show-gong-yoo-sporting-the-boyfriend-look/

• Like 1

Just 10+ Pictures of Actor Gong Yoo Standing In Random Places, Looking Handsome As Usual

We’re here to admire the gorgeousness, so are you.

izQge0_-gWyo3pKN3kSx8Ksa0tfI3PU-bUIofpbw

Actor Gong Yoo has reached 40 years old in Korean age — but as the saying goes, he is aging like the finest wine there is. In fact, thanks to his gorgeous visual, Gong Yoo remains one of Korea’s favorite actors to model brands. His godly physique, towering at six feet tall on top of legs for days, makes it only easier for his fans to go wild over his pictorials. Here are 10+ pictures of Gong Yoo standing in the the most random places, but looking like a gazillion dollars nonetheless.

1. Gong Yoo Standing At The Beach Where The Sun Sets

y5WMwd4fca_Bv3W21J033hL7R_2WY6tZ_o7Qi6zz

2. Gong Yoo Standing In Timeless Traditional Architecture

zpnkTsNtuyAI8IeWpR9WMe8VtjlyyD0YP-J7KFxp

3. Gong Yoo Standing Among The Reeds Like A Painting

Nrsft5OGyfByDhVVn_JBIG8xW0hwe6xhZEqcQrgR

4. Gong Yoo Standing By A Sheep That Is Whipped For Him Too

i2li9M0biMC92JhMsCexLj8LVddZJ4jqasX38oc4

5. Gong Yoo Standing Like A Bamboo Tree

fnKQEL5bCY6MBDKmfaq9276OuOjZyLYbbo3sY50M

6. Gong Yoo Standing In Front of Books Like An Intellectual

tHjStBZnpel7vx4GQU3y7sFZOxdjnCORIBSbZyGy

7. Gong Yoo Standing On A Bus Bound To Our Hearts

d9adykB9TCdh_Pr7ekiEodRD0wtPgjbHqWBcm1ra

8. Gong Yoo Standing In The Kingdom of Arendelle

qXtxYoPlDvBHee2p_Er2M-PHBjn0ZkZ-auS8G-JO

9. Gong Yoo Standing Like A Lost Prince In A Train Station

g0n2KPKvnyYPzPzFcoe8viMEexXvZkFtq4DMCUKb

10. Gong Yoo Standing In Front of The Stairway To Heaven

fRU5MR5S7sTAsJu9XzxfGjC5Uj1Qmm-J5BR4Dohp

11. Gong Yoo Standing In Paris, France Like A Stranger

rPyo3jyE2NMDbHpKLgY7w0Wxv2ZAwXJR9B2JoXNb

12. Gong Yoo Standing On A Bench Because Why Not

nb9BWpKakT6K7fLIHBw09J5fcaT7Nuvbz_gyNZ3H

13. Gong Yoo Standing In A Market Like An A+ Husband Material

gD-u7_YlQmtX3elvtqdbC4rMyK_m7KmbAzlzwIA3

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/just-10-pictures-actor-gong-yoo-standing-in-random-places/

• Like 1

Gong Yoo rocks the boyfriend look in new Instagram photos

1581093628-83215066-517188439232140-4148

Actor Gong Yoo is making hearts flutter with his newest casual photo updates.

Management SOOP uploaded a number of pictures showing the famous actor relaxing in nature. Gong Yoo is seen rocking a winter aesthetic as he sentimentally poses in front of the camera. His handsome visuals and warm aura are complemented by his faint smile. 

Fans have been commenting on Gong Yoo's boyfriend style pictures, stating: 

"Thank you for this."

"I'm grateful that these pictures exist."

"He's the master of the boyfriend look." 

What do you think of Gong Yoo's look? 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/gong-yoo-rocks-the-boyfriend-look-in-new-instagram-photos

• Like 1

large_a0765258386a3074a70b030646147d6bf5

6 Male Actors Who Nailed the Father Role Despite to Not Have Been Married Yet

Nothing they can't do. 

Acting is constantly about challenging oneself with a new role in new productions and it’s always the belief of acting a role that one has never done before which broadens an actor’s versatility in the field. Among the roles that could easily be listed, the role of a parent is never an easy one. That’s because it requires the actor to put themselves in the position and mindset that they are responsible for a family. 

Despite not having a family of their own yet, these 6 actors have taken on the role of a father before and totally touched viewers with the fatherly role that they pulled off so sincerely.

Gong Yoo

1577306999484-download.jpeg

https://kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/25/6-male-actor-who-nailed-the-father-role-despite-to-not-have-been-married-yet-315377

• Like 1