9fc15a1e1db640d38aea9c97489dbbde.jpeg?s=

January Male Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior, using big data collected from December 25 to January 26. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for January.

Gong Yoo topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 1,575,676. The actor’s highest-ranking related terms included “release,” “envy,” and “talk,” while his positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 74.03 percent positive reactions.

1. Gong Yoo
  2. Baek Jong Won
  3. Yang Joon Il
  4. Yoo Jae Suk
  5. Son Heung Min
  6. Hyun Bin
  7. Lee Byung Hun
  8. Jo Jung Suk
  9. Kang Daniel
  10. Kwon Sang Woo
  11. BIGBANG’s G-Dragon
  12. Namgoong Min
  13. Seo Jang Hoon
  14. Park Bo Gum
  15. Ha Jung Woo
  16. Jung Woo Sung
  17. Jang Sung Kyu
  18. Jung Joon Ho
  19. SF9’s Rowoon
  20. Ma Dong Seok
  21. Lee Sang Min
  22. Jun Hyun Moo
  23. Kang Ha Neul
  24. Shin Dong Yup
  25. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  26. Park Seo Joon
  27. Song Joong Ki
  28. Lee Si Eon
  29. Yang Se Hyung
  30. Lee Min Ho

Male-Advertisement-Model-Rankings.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380445wpp/january-male-advertisement-model-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed-2

• Like 2

@lkgy99 thanks for all gy updates . I am glad gy in top 3 in all votes & polls in Korea either in dramas & Movies or Cfs. For me gy is rare gem in Korea . His projects after CP is successful & mega hit except his drama big. 

Also I've feeling his movie Seobok 'll be a big hit in Korea like train to Busan . I'm glad movie experts expect Seobok'll be successful & one of most anticipated movies in 2020

I still hope gy 'll choose drama this year . I'm gy choose drama every 4 years big in 2012 , goblin in 2016 . I'm waiting for drama in 2020

• Like 2

13 best longest beverage endorsers 

Gong yoo & Kanu 

09-9-540x540.jpg

The second act of instant coffee. Kanu's national trust and human Kanu. 'gong yoo' can be seen as a fate community that shares the beginning, present and future of the kanu. He started with a drama image called `` Coffee Prince 1st Branch ''. Now gong yoo feels like a great coffee master. It's been eight years together, Kanu cf was selected as the 'most memorable advertisement' selected by consumers in 2019. I feel it. My mom and sister all love it.

https://ppss.kr/archives/211240

• Like 1

large_543ed32e3275d0dbc88c64693a9a33b996

5 Actors Who Proved That One Doesn't Need Double Eyelids to Win Hearts

Here are 5 actors with their single eyelid charms. 

It's always the 'standard' among people that those whose big eyes and double eyelids are considered the handsome or the pretty ones with 'visuals' as their titles. However, it doesn't mean that one would lose out on having the 'visual' title just because they have single eyelids and these 5 actors are here to prove. 

Gong Yoo 

1563823566953-D9_BmdbUYAAv_ef.jpg

https://kstarlive.com/news/2019/07/22/5-actors-who-proved-that-one-doesn-t-need-double-eyelids-to-win-hearts-248934

• Like 1

large_471da2b069c0b8218bf786e46bf3eb10ea

Actor Kim Minjae Once Said It's NOT Easy to Act Along Gong Yoo

Kim Minjae said he got blank while filming a scene with Gong Yoo.

The actor revealed the story on a past episode of KBS' 'Happy Together' in 2017. During the talk, Kim Minjae revealed how he found trouble while filming the drama 'Goblin' with Gong Yoo. He said, "In the drama, I played the role of a murderer who killed Gong Yoo. Actually, I had to look jealous and angry, but instead, when I looked at his face, he's so handsome that I just blankly look at his face."

1580955396482-1580955396482.png

When asked if Gong Yoo is handsome even for men, Kim Minjae answered, "Even when men see Gong Yoo, you can only say that he's handsome. That's why I'm having trouble playing my character and killing him."

1580955520092-0.jpg

MC Jun Hyunmoo then asked, "After seeing Gong Yoo and then see us, what do you feel?" Kim Minjae just laughed and Cha Taehyun, who also came as a guest, joked, "It must not be hard to kill you guys."

1580955486334-0.jpg

1580955588456-0.gif

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/02/06/actor-kim-minjae-once-said-it-s-not-easy-to-act-along-gong-yoo-329134

• Like 1