2 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

Finally the king has returned I hope he accept the offer

+ The story looks interesting and This is what I found about the legend

Xu Fu 1

Xu Fu 2

Xu Fu 3

I I can't wait.

yes , i like his story , looks interesting , i wish GY 'll accept it . Imagine GY as explorer :w00t:

On 8/4/2018 at 3:36 PM, aisling said:

@Noor90 Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Best wishes to you and your husband. It’d be a great gift if GY finally accepted a new project, right?

It’s not a drama but at least we’ll see him in something new.

10 minutes ago, lkgy99 said:

welcome back sister we missed you noora :bawling:
and congratulations on your marriage :love:

Thank u all for congratulating me & miss you too @lkgy99 and thank u for updating  GY:blush:

• Like 2

I honestly think GY must be dying inside any now. Like how much longer can he pose and smile for cameras to sell another product? His cheeks must be hurting so much from all that fake smiling :lol: The last time I saw him smile genuinely was in his UNICEF campaign few months ago.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 7/31/2018 at 3:32 AM, tok-soompi said:

Haha tok soompi wanted to see Gong Yoo get busy again.  Cos my other bias is busy and new drama very very soon.  :D

So tok-soompi isn't you. And 2handsintertwined isn't me. I think 2handsintertwined is a problem for GY and a problem for me. The mod suggested, "Talk about how he helps you through a hard time." And, "This isn't the place to talk about personal stuff. Right? I'll put it under the spoiler.

Spoiler

I know GY isn't your bias. I tried watching his stuff. And I'm still depressed. And 2handsintertwined got warned for posting his pics here/posting here. But a lot of other people do it too. I don't understand.

Edit:

Spoiler

And I think you're really open-minded. I don't want to give him up. I am his fan. I love his works. I watch his dramas and movies. I talk about him in the car with my family. My family bought GY stuff for my birthday. Everyone knows how much I admire him. but how do I let go of 2handsintertwined. And I still want to be his fan? How do I get away from 2handsintertwined? So you know my name is Nemo, right? Well, Nemo doesn't want to leave GY :(. It's hard to be his fan as 2handsintertwined. I'm sorry if you get warnings. 

Edit:

Spoiler

When I got my GY gifts, do you know what I did?? So I'm 28/29 and I jumped up and down like a little kid. So I don't want to let him go :( I don't want any pity. And I don't want you to feel sorry for me. I wish you would tell me what you're thinking. So what are your thoughts?

Edited by 2handsintertwined
could you please answer?
  • Like 4