17 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

@2handsintertwined please keep your pics/gifs to a max of 3. If you want to post more, place them in a spoiler please :)

Also, you might want to reconsider if this is the right place to talk about things like your depression (unless you want to talk about how Gong Yoo and his dramas and movies have pulled you through). Hang in there though :) things will get better! :)

Thank you. You are so kind :wub:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
Hi :)
  • Like 2

Netizens Believe That Gong Yoo Ages Backwards After Seeing Recent Behind the Scene Images of Him

base_07530958bd58725e5c114f5d92c4cfcb.jp

You can't believe he is about to turn 40. 

Gong Yoo has not been participating in any drama or film productions after the conclusion of the hit drama, 'Goblin.' However, that doesn't mean that the actor is losing his charm on screen. In fact, with recent images released by his management company, it only proved that the man still has what it takes to conquer the screen when he is ready. 

temp_05c9e7bfc615017a3002a330738b8f5f.jp

On top of that, these pictures we are looking at, are from a man that is about to turn 40 soon. Actually, he is already 40 years old, according to the Korean age system but those visuals are definitely no where close to that number. 

http://kstarlive.com/Netizens-Believe-That-Gong-Yoo-Ages-Backwards-After-Seeing-Recent-Behind-the-Scene-Images-of-Him--598682

• Like 3

To @2handsintertwined@lkgy99@tok-soompi@staygold@jaysmurf@kentangbakar and other GY fans i didn't mention , i miss u all & miss our man GY :heart: i am sorry i am so busy preparing for my wedding plus my job so i couldn't log in .

Today is the happiest day ever GY oppa is reviewing new movie called " 'Seo Bok' :wub::wub:

[SBS Star] Gong Yoo in Talks to Make a Big Screen Comeback

201212486_1280.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo is currently in talks to star in a new movie. On August 3, Gong Yoo's management agency Management Soop confirmed that Gong Yoo had been offered to join the new film 'Seo Bok'. The agency further stated that Gong Yoo is currently positively reviewing the offer.

If he accepts the offer, the movie will be his first project since his 2016 hit drama 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God'. According to reports, the upcoming movie 'Seo Bok' will be a modern interpretation of the Chinese legend of Seo Bok, who served China's emperor Qin Shi Huang. For the emperor who was obsessed with achieving an immortal life, Seo Bok took on a journey to find the 'elixir of life', but he never returned in the end.

The movie will be directed by film director Lee Yong-joo, who have also directed 2012 hit movie 'Architecture 101'.
https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004875907 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

Won Bin - Gong Yoo [Fans Are waiting The next Work]

it seems God listened to our prayers . GY is coming baaaaaaaaaaaaaack :w00t::w00t:

13 hours ago, lkgy99 said:

Netizens Believe That Gong Yoo Ages Backwards After Seeing Recent Behind the Scene Images of Him

i agree with knetizens our man looks more handsome & charming & sexy & young now .

i love every pic you shared , i can't believe he's 39 y B)

GY&GHJ look so good together , i wish they 'll act together again

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Gong Yoo In Talks To Star In New Film

Gong-Yoo.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo may be making his silver screen comeback in an upcoming film!

On August 3, Gong Yoo’s agency confirmed that he had been offered a role in the new film “Seo Bok” (literal title). A representative stated, “He is currently reviewing the offer with a favorable outlook.”

Should Gong Yoo accept the casting offer, the movie will be his first acting project since the hit tvN drama “Goblin,” which ended in January 2017.

The upcoming film is a modern reinterpretation of the classic legend of Seo Bok, a courtier who served China’s first emperor Qin Shi Huang, the Qin Dynasty ruler famously obsessed with achieving immortality. After setting sail on an impossible quest to find the elixir of life for Qin Shi Huang, Seo Bok is said to have never returned from his journey.

“Seo Bok” will be helmed by Lee Yong Joo, the director behind the popular 2012 film “Architecture 101.”

Are you excited to potentially see Gong Yoo star in this new film? Leave your thoughts below!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/02/gong-yoo-talks-star-new-film/

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Noor90 said:

To @2handsintertwined@lkgy99@tok-soompi@staygold@jaysmurf@kentangbakar and other GY fans i didn't mention , i miss u all & miss our man GY :heart: i am sorry i am so busy preparing for my wedding plus my job so i couldn't log in .

Today is the happiest day ever GY oppa is reviewing new movie called " 'Seo Bok' :wub::wub:

[SBS Star] Gong Yoo in Talks to Make a Big Screen Comeback

201212486_1280.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo is currently in talks to star in a new movie. On August 3, Gong Yoo's management agency Management Soop confirmed that Gong Yoo had been offered to join the new film 'Seo Bok'. The agency further stated that Gong Yoo is currently positively reviewing the offer.

If he accepts the offer, the movie will be his first project since his 2016 hit drama 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God'. According to reports, the upcoming movie 'Seo Bok' will be a modern interpretation of the Chinese legend of Seo Bok, who served China's emperor Qin Shi Huang. For the emperor who was obsessed with achieving an immortal life, Seo Bok took on a journey to find the 'elixir of life', but he never returned in the end.

The movie will be directed by film director Lee Yong-joo, who have also directed 2012 hit movie 'Architecture 101'.
https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004875907 

WOW, such a great news !!! I really hope GY will accept this movie, I miss him so much !!!

@Noor90 congratulations for your wedding :D

• Like 6