Quantcast

Soop Entertainment youtube channel put out this video. I hope someone subs it fast!

• Like 3

@staygold yes, i hope so . I want to understand what gy said. Anyway he looks so cute & funny in this videoB)

• Like 3

Hello, 

I've created fanpage named "Gong Yoo's Diary" on facebook to share photos/videos/film-review everyday. The page is in Vietnamese but if you guys like it, I would use more English. 

• Like 3

GY for Discovery Expedition

Who can believe this man is 40y , he looks so cute & young:wub: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Sohee who starred in Train to Busan beside Gong yoo & Jung Yu mi sent coffee truck to support them in their new movie "Kim Ji Young born 1982"

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6081927de09c4a94b38107683b8c4b65.jpeg?s=

March Male Advertisement Model Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior, using big data collected from February 28 to March 29. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for March.

Gong Yoo topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 1,312,399, marking an impressive 158.28 percent increase in his score since January (the last time the rankings were calculated). The actor’s highest-ranking related terms included “heart-fluttering,” “like,” and “cool,” while his positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 85.14 percent positive reactions.

Celebrity chef Baek Jong Won maintained his position at second place in the rankings this month, scoring a brand reputation index of 785,214 for March.

Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum rose to third place on this month’s list, scoring a total brand reputation index of 684,332.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Gong Yoo
  2. Baek Jong Won
  3. Park Bo Gum
  4. Son Heung Min
  5. Lee Byung Hun
  6. Kang Daniel
  7. Ryu Jun Yeol
  8. Cha Seung Won
  9. Lee Dong Wook
  10. Yoo Jae Suk
  11. Bae Jung Nam
  12. Park Ji Sung
  13. Lee Sang Min
  14. Kim Seung Hyun
  15. Jung Woo Sung
  16. Ha Jung Woo
  17. Yoo Hae Jin
  18. Lee Jung Jae
  19. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  20. Shin Dong Yup
  21. Jun Hyun Moo
  22. Kim Jong Min
  23. Lee Seung Gi
  24. Kim Jong Kook
  25. Kang Ho Dong
  26. Lee Si Eon
  27. Kim Min Jae
  28. Park Seo Joon
  29. Hyun Bin
  30. Shim Hyung Tak

Male-Advertisement-Model-Rankings.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1313882wpp/march-male-advertisement-model-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed

• Like 2

Source below from Soompi.

•  

Gong Yoo, Park Bo Gum, And Jo Woo Jin To Begin Filming For New Movie About Human Cloning

Gong Yoo, Park Bo Gum, And Jo Woo Jin To Begin Filming For New Movie About Human Cloning

Apr 3, 2019
by U. Kim

Gong Yoo, Park Bo Gum, and Jo Woo Jin’s upcoming movie “Seo Bok” (tentative title) will begin filming next month!

On April 3, the film’s distributor CJ Entertainment explained that “Seo Bok” completed casting actors Gong Yoo, Park Bo Gum, and Jo Woo Jin and will begin filming in May.

“Seo Bok” is about Ki Heon (played by Gong Yoo), a former intelligence agent who comes across mankind’s first human clone Seo Bok (played by Park Bo Gum) and becomes caught up in dangerous incidents involving several forces who are on the hunt to possess the clone.

Jo Woo Jin was the last actor to confirm his appearance in the film, and he will be playing Chief Ahn, the head of the Korean intelligence bureau who attempts to hide Seo Bok’s existence from the public.

“Seo Bok” is the first Korean film to deal with the topic of human cloning.

• Like 1

Gong Yoo for Terra. Watch this video till the very end. ;)

Gong Yoo for Kanu. He has got the moves!

If I lived in Korea, I would drink coffee!

Gong Yoo for Bon. It seems like he likes cooking.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Many years ago..  GY attended the movie premiere:

Credit to author

• Like 1

Gong yoo & Yumi finished filming "Kim ji young born 1982" :)

• Like 1

Gong yoo celebrating his stylist birthday:wub:

GY oppa & Yumi at kim ji young born 1982 wrap up party 

They're so cute :wub:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Image result for gong yoo

Please forgive me GY oppa. I feel like I have been cheating on you with Kim Jae Wook oppa. He's so beautiful! 

Image result for kim jae-wook her private life

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh He's so handsome. He's perfect.'

GY oppa I'm sorry. And I miss you. Please forgive me. You will always be my #1.

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

One of my favorite GY pictures. He looks like he's about to laugh. And you know I love you, GY oppa. I'm sorry. I'm not a stalker. :ph34r:

Image result for gong yoo

Edit: Oh no! I posted 3 times in a row! Mods please don't come after me

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2

Goblin's Kim Go-Eun is Confirmed to Star Opposite Lee Min-Ho in New Drama

Lee Min-Ho, Kim Go-Eun

Since his recent discharge from mandatory military service, 31-year-old Lee Min-Ho is jumping right back into work. 

Details of his upcoming drama are being released slowly and it looks like things are coming along nicely for the Boys Over Flowers star. Recently, it has been confirmed by Studio Dragon Corporation, a South Korean drama production company under CJ Entertainment, that 28-year-old actress Kim Go-Eun will be starring opposite Lee. 

Kim is most known for her starring role in the mega hit K-drama, Goblin, alongside Gong Yoo. Studio Dragon Corporation, the production house of the new drama titled The King: Forever the Monarch, stated that Kim's incredible acting in Goblin was one of the many reasons they casted her as the lead. 

The King: Forever the Monarch revolves around the idea of parallel worlds whereby a door to an alternate universe opens when god set devil free in the human world. Due to multiple worlds being involved, the production house was looking for an actress with great character versatility. 

"Acting for extreme characters like a detective and criminal is not an easy task. Looking at the way she interpreted characters in various films and the natural acting she showed in the growth of a girl to a woman in Goblin, we judged that if it were the broad acting skills of Kim Go-Eun, she'd be able to successfully take on Jeong Tae-Eul and Luna's double role," stated Studio Dragon Corporation. 

They elaborated further by saying, "The King: Forever the Monarch represents a fantasy romance drama that crosses in between the parallel worlds of South Korea and the Korean Empire and Kim Go-Eun will challenge herself to a double role with a South Korean detective, Jeong Tae-Eul, and a character called Luna, who lives a low life as a criminal of the Korean Empire."

With the leads secured, filming is expected to commence in the latter half of 2019 and we can estimate the drama to air during the first half of 2020. 

credit to https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1043805/goblin-s-kim-go-eun-is-confirmed-to-star-opposite-lee-min-ho-in-new-drama

Congrats on your new project, Kim Go Eun!

• Like 1

Gong yoo oppa filming his upcoming movie "SeoBok" 

I can't wait to see it :w00t:

• Like 1