Guest gryffindorkylie

ooh! ooh! ME LIKEY! ME LIKEY A LOT!!! :wub:

you name your pillow........ GONG YOO? :huh:

maybe i should change the name of my tablet's pen to GY... then i'd have my hands on him ALL DAY. :blush:

i agree... :)

I thought I was the only one who did that!! I rub my lappy all the time when it's being difficult and its being bad I spank it :PI have one of those elongated pillows I wrap around when sleeping, maybe I should name it "Ji-Cheul Oppa" ROFLasaurus LMAOlabeans

Pachlex and xjuliephanx, my elongated pillows that I hug and wrap my legs around is named Gong Yoo. I give it a nice squeeze and go "Goodnight, Gong Yoo. *muahs*" Then wake up with it/him in my arms. :blush:

Kylie's Computer: *acts up*

Kylie: No, why baby, whyyyyy?!?!?! *hugs* Please be good?

Kylie's Computer: *makes a crazy noise*

Kylie: Please! I promise to love you forever, not that I already don't. Please?

Kylie's Computer: *groans*

Kylie: *flashes the computer with her nonexistant chest*

Kylie's Computer: *goes silent and goes back to normal*

Kylie: *smiles proudly and pulls her shirt down*

xjuliephanx, what? he has Myspace?? give itt!!

I really want to check on Yoo's hompy but it just wont load from my PC.. Myspace would be good.. lets spam him together! heheh

I'm not even sure if it is his REAL myspace. Is myspace even popular in korea? I know it's only just coming out in HK. I doubt it's his real one. So many fake celeb myspaces out there. But here it is: http://www.myspace.com/gongyoo.

xjuliephax, I want to add you on myspace, but I don't know your info. ='(

Guest love.peace.happiness.

since CP is over and there's no other drama i'm interested in watching i'm rewatching OFD and it's just a reminder, again, of how good looking GY is hahah my tv is over heated with his hotness..i don't know about you guys but he's like an obsession you can't get over...

Guest pinkshades

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I was searching around on Youtube about Yoon Eun Hye... which led me to his royal sexiness Gong Yoo (LOL) and I found this clip of him on Yashimanman... it's all about GY's first kiss and whatnot but I find it so funny that the girl he kissed ALSO hit her head on something behind her. Hahahahahaha... I guess kissing Gong Yoo is such an incredible privilege that karma automatically lashes out afterwards... :lol:

Here's the clip of the talk show... http://youtube.com/watch?v=PjqWP8LUONM

Guest xjuliephanx

Pachlex and xjuliephanx, my elongated pillows that I hug and wrap my legs around is named Gong Yoo. I give it a nice squeeze and go "Goodnight, Gong Yoo. *muahs*" Then wake up with it/him in my arms. :blush:

Kylie's Computer: *acts up*

Kylie: No, why baby, whyyyyy?!?!?! *hugs* Please be good?

Kylie's Computer: *makes a crazy noise*

Kylie: Please! I promise to love you forever, not that I already don't. Please?

Kylie's Computer: *groans*

Kylie: *flashes the computer with her nonexistant chest*

Kylie's Computer: *goes silent and goes back to normal*

Kylie: *smiles proudly and pulls her shirt down*

ok.. i don't think i've flashed my computer.. you win. :P

I'm not even sure if it is his REAL myspace. Is myspace even popular in korea? I know it's only just coming out in HK. I doubt it's his real one. So many fake celeb myspaces out there. But here it is: http://www.myspace.com/gongyoo.

xjuliephax, I want to add you on myspace, but I don't know your info. ='(

Cyworld is actually the S. Korean equivalent of myspace, I believe it was originated there. That would make sense though why he has so little myspace friends but then again, I highly HIGHLY doubt it's him. Could be a fan page. The YEH myspace (who happens to be #1 in GY's top friends list) is updated quite frequently and "YEH" posts bulletins updating her status and whatnots. Seems her english is very good but is it really her???

my myspace sn is the same as this :) www.myspace.com/xjuliephanx

Guest pikhachu79

WARNING: MONDO IMAGE OVERLOAD.

NANCY YOO GESTURE ANALYSIS THEORY - KISSING YOO

watching the video evidence over and over again... ... ... ...

*snaps back from trance-like daydreaming*

...this investigator was able to conclude that one cannot judge the intensity nor the sincerity

of the kisses by observing GY's hand gestures nor by observing the movement of his lips... ... ...

*catches breath*

because anyone would agree that when GY kisses... he kisses like it's nobody's business.

and that when he is in a kissing scene, his lips have a life of its own... not because of anything else,

but simply because that's how a good actor should do it.

so, in order to present a more reliable conclusion to the YOOgals, this investigator has

focused on nothing else, but... HIS EYES.

- + -

NANCY YOO GESTURE ANALYSIS DIAGRAMS - KISSING YOO

- + -

NANCY YOO GESTURE ANALYSIS BREAKDOWN - KISSING YOO

1. take a look at the frames marked from 1.1 - 1.7 and observe how GY's eyes are.

***you will notice the sincerity in them even in those funny kisses. [ex: frame 1.2]

2. as the diagrams progress, so does the depth in GY's eyes.

side note: observe how the expression in his closed eyes seemed deeper in the CF than in frame 1.7

3. in the GYEH GAD, observe EACH AND EVERY CIRCLED FRAME, and focus on GY's eyes.

4. one might think that the surge of emotions reflected in GY's eyes during the HK-EC frames were simply

due to the fact that he was portraying a character struggling with his gender. but if you look at the frames

AFTER his character found out EC was a girl, the same amount of emotions were there... if not LESS.

...YES, LESS.

5. observe in the last few frames of the GYEH GAD, look at GY's eyes and you'll see him holding back the intensity.

his lips were moving with a VERY STRONG life of its own as always, but you can see his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

early on, this was interpreted as a strong visual assurance that GY was being gentle with YEH... however...

in this analysis, this indicates a certain level of uncertainty... not like that during the OFD kiss which was:

"oh no... her lips aren't moving. how will i make this scene work?"

but:

"i can't be so into this... i can't be so into this. i can't."

*breathes in*

*breathes out*

***end of KISSING YOOinvestigative report***

- + -

thanks for the medical emergency back ups YOOgals. it was funny as hell, but i appreciate it like crazy! heheh. :wub:

queeninmycastle, what you put in the mission statement was really touching. it reflected what the YOOgals are about to a tee! :wub:

for now, i will take a break from all this and sit in my little corner to rest my now extremely pervy little mind.

keep. seeing. lips.

must. block. visual.

...i'll be back later YOOgals! enjoy the analysis. :wub:

pachlex dearie....I can only express it in graphic...no words...

pikachupassout.gif

*breath in..........breath out...........breath in...............breath out*

Guest pachlex

samgirl, i believe naming them stuff do help... makes it more personal when you plead for them not to mess you up. :P

love.peace.happiness --------------- *nods head* GY IS that kind of obsession. :wub::crazy:

thanks for that clip pinkshades! SOOOO CUTE! we YOOgals should prepare our heads then.

oh, wait... we've been banging our heads for a month... we ARE prepared!!!! :w00t:

oh no pikhachu!!!! :tears:

*runs to the hospital*

hahahahah :P

xjuliephanx and kylie............ i love you guys' sudden surge of perviness. hahah

i guess i shouldn't have showed you what was behind that photo i made. :rolleyes:

Guest pikhachu79

Hi all Yoo Gals, Wives, Warriors and Nancy Yoo

Tika you sick too ...hahahaha!!! look like I pass my virus to u too, must take care ok!!!

As Like eonni said Tika, aalhl ,chigurl and Yoobee will be here with babyYoo for 2 years even there only 1 post 1 pic a day. As we will wait for him to be back...

hahahah we do need those oxigen tanks a lot this day yoobee. With pachlex keep making us out of our breath hahhaha.

Well i'm not sick or anything.....but we the CP withdrawal syndrome and GY going away soon...Ya you can say i'm sick hahahha

And Yes eventhou it only 1 post per day we will always be here until the 2 years finally over....

GY miss you already!!!!

Guest huongface

Hx23, here the screen cap for the background pic u saw in GY's cyworld. :P:D

Wondering why he change again the background..hahahhaha

GY cyworld, but he changed to another background now (railway)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2842/497abaef186d6c3cadafd52gt2.jp

YEH's cyworld:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img462.imageshack.us/img462/6482/yehcygf3.jpg

from Baidu GY

This called "telepathy"?! :lol::P

credit as labeled and dcgy

sooo cute that they have matching backgrounds. Telepathy it is :D

Guest pikhachu79

oh no pikhachu!!!! :tears:

*runs to the hospital*

hahahahah :P

xjuliephanx and kylie............ i love you guys' sudden surge of perviness. hahah

i guess i shouldn't have showed you what was behind that photo i made. :rolleyes:

hahahaha.... O O I'm not suppose to laugh...I pass out hehehehe

and that behind the photo you mention...ehm..ehm..kind to show me hehehehhe :phew:

Guest huongface

I was the 248th person lol. Kept forgetting to sign it so last night after all the Tae-In spazzing, I finally did it! xD

that hair is loltastic!

i slept with a huge grin on my face. for real! i even put it as my cellphone wallpaper, and it makes me giddy everytime i see it <3333 and don't worry, i'm beyond convinced now!

ROFLMAO i'm guessing you hump your monitor often xDDDDDD pachlex had lured me into tae-in's team now so OFD will have to wait ^^

OK YOU HAVE TO PM ME THAT PICTURE!!!

it made me suspicious too! like he's trying to hide something lol. *drum beats* there might be something! xDDD

Okay YooGals, Kylie and I were talking at LJ about GY merchandises and suddenly I have this idea of making a "I ♥ GY" t-shirt. I might wanna make it in bulks too, if you girls are interested.

%7Boption%7Ddsc01852ae0.jpg

It should look something like this. But I'm changing the font so it'd look like the signature "I ♥ NY" tees. Maybe we can have it in grey too so it'd look like the one Tae-in wore in BTSC. What do you think?

I really like the shirt idea. Its soo cute. Is it like or similar to the one he wore in his fan meet that says i love gong yoo? I would sport one :D

Guest gryffindorkylie

my myspace sn is the same as this :) www.myspace.com/xjuliephanx

When I try to friend you, it asks for your last name or your e-mail address. =(

Hx23, here the screen cap for the background pic u saw in GY's cyworld. :P:D

Wondering why he change again the background..hahahhaha

GY cyworld, but he changed to another background now (railway)

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2842/49...cadafd52gt2.jpg

YEH's cyworld:

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/6482/yehcygf3.jpg

from Baidu GY

This called "telepathy"?! :lol::P

omg! i iluvyoo2!!! thanks for bringing those caps here! so it's not my computer's problem!!! someone actually changed the background! :w00t: and it's totally the same as YEH. heh... he must have check out YEH's cyworld and realise it's the same. so he quickly changed it. XD

Guest gryffindorkylie

=) No, it was totally worth it. Without the photo, I'd still be pervy. :P

I really like the shirt idea. Its soo cute. Is it like or similar to the one he wore in his fan meet that says i love gong yoo? I would sport one :D

I kind of like the "I Love Gong Yoo" better than "I Love GY". More specific, but it might cost more and take more effort to make. I'll still buy it!

Guest xjuliephanx
xjuliephanx and kylie............ i love you guys' sudden surge of perviness. hahahi guess i shouldn't have showed you what was behind that photo i made. :rolleyes:
hahah you provoked my perverted yet curious mind :D

JuhJuh, maybe something can go on the back of it? I bet people are going to ask me 24-7 "What's GY? Where is that?" XD Like "Yoo International" or etc. It can be our "logo" shirt.
Yeah, I need YooGals' opinions! I was only suggesting a very basic idea, so you guys should totally voice out what would make it better ^^

ooh! ooh! ME LIKEY! ME LIKEY A LOT!!! :wub:
YAY!!

I found this clip of him on Yashimanman... it's all about GY's first kiss and whatnot
Yeah, saw this before. I wish I was his first kiss.... xDDDDD *dreamy*

I kind of like the "I Love Gong Yoo" better than "I Love GY". More specific, but it might cost more and take more effort to make. I'll still buy it!
Can someone post pics of him wearing the "I Love Gong Yoo" t-shirt? Forgot how it looks like, and I don't wanna go through his pics folder when I have chores to do. As in right now lol.

I'm gonna send it to a shop, so it won't be handmade by me or anything like that ^^

*off to do chores*

Guest xjuliephanx

I must really not have a life.. I'm going through his cyworld and noticed 2 of his old "status" messages

Oct. 31, 2006: I'm superkorean..^^

Jan. 20, 2007: With you...

Interestinggggg..

I think its a fan or publicity site actually because I noticed its updated in successions sometimes there are multiple videos and/or photos posted for 2-3 hours within minutes of each other very late/early Korea times. I don't know if GY has insomnia or not but I don't think a guy like him has the free time to do that or such an active person who doesn't like a desk job would like to sit around updating his cyworld all day. Just my guess. Maybe if we had a translator who can take a look at the site and see the posts that are up there, especially the freeboard, seems like a blog/comment area of some sort.

Guest xblaaah

I must really not have a life.. I'm going through his cyworld and noticed 2 of his old "status" messages

Oct. 31, 2006: I'm superkorean..^^

Jan. 20, 2007: With you...

Interestinggggg..

I think its a fan or publicity site actually because I noticed its updated in successions sometimes there are multiple videos and/or photos posted for 2-3 hours within minutes of each other very late/early Korea times. I don't know if GY has insomnia or not but I don't think a guy like him has the free time to do that or such an active person who doesn't like a desk job would like to sit around updating his cyworld all day. Just my guess. Maybe if we had a translator who can take a look at the site and see the posts that are up there, especially the freeboard, seems like a blog/comment area of some sort.

lol.. i've never clicked on history thing before.. but wow.. "I'm superkorean" ..? haha.. he must've been bored.. or felt superior?

Some videos or pictures are posted by fans.. you'll know that he posted a picture if it's under his name "공지철"

I remember thinking that YEH was posting pictures in her CY every few minutes for 2 days straight, but then someone told me that she opened up a public folder for her fans to upload pictures..

credit to DCGY

viewimagejh2.jpg

Guest tuesdhei

YOOGALS, YOOWIVES, WARRIORS! we've beeen invaded waaah! the pachlex virus everybody's going goo goo gaga -- NEED MORE AMBULANCE?!? :wacko::w00t:

PACH, ARE YOU ON DR*GS?!!! :wacko::w00t: WAHAHAHA! I think you need more sleep... but what the h**l -- we surely need NANCY YOO every now and then coz without GY around these days we surely need NANCY YOO'S REPORTS WAHAHAHA...

AND YOU'RE DEF'NITELY MAKING US ALL DROOL CRAZILY! :w00t: