Guest bloggurl

awww...His GF is cute.

note: please don't throw stones.

HUH GF who ?

Gong Yoo's GF ? really ?

i thot he doesnt have any <_<

is it confirmed? sorry for asking this thread move so fast i cannot find any answer about this

HUH GF who ?

Gong Yoo's GF ? really ?

i thot he doesnt have any <_<

is it confirmed? sorry for asking this thread move so fast i cannot find any answer about this

welcome back bloggurl.. :)

haha.. that is not Gong Yoo's GF.. YooGals got panicked that's all.. He's with a bunch of girl friends celebrating that girl's birthday I guess.. and it seems that the girl is YEH's best friend too.. so, as you read along you will find all sorts of assumptions.. ;)

BTW, I just posted a short writeup on our little fan club project - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=137353&view=findpost&p=7008049

I hope I don't miss out anything.. I'll check my PM's again and see what other information I missed..

Anyway, here's a list of names suggestion for our club.. which one do YooGals prefer, or do you have better ones?

a. YooHouse

b. YooHouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Club

c. Heart of YOO

d. Loving YOO

e. INTERNATIONAL YooHouse Fan Club

f. YOOHOUSE INTERNATIONAL FAN WEBSITE

g. INTERNATIONAL YooHouse

h. YooHouse INTERNATIONAL

And one more important thing I guess.. we need to form up a committee for this project, so that we will know what roles we are taking and what are the work to be done.. So, can someone help me on what do we have in a committee? Chairperson? President/Vice President? Treasurer? errr.. I know they are a lot more, I just don't have it on top of my head now..

Guest eganlyen

Anyway, here's a list of names suggestion for our club.. which one do YooGals prefer, or do you have better ones?

a. YooHouse

b. YooHouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Club

c. Heart of YOO

d. Loving YOO

e. International YooHouse Fan Club

f. YOOHOUSE INTERNATIONAL FAN WEBSITE

I go for the letter B. :D

Guest pachlex

he.he... I think you saw it over at YEH's thread already huh?! :blush: :blush:

yes, i have. eheh. :P

about the name of the fans club... i think YOOhouse INTERNATIONAL is good on its own.

i mean, rather than still having the "fans club" after... that alone is quite a strong name.

INTERNATIONAL YOOhouse is good too. [yes, just inverted. but it kinda doesn't mean the same. :)]

:wub: :wub: :wub:

- + -

both names i suggested btw implies the opening of THIS HOUSE for everyone around the world.

YOOhouse INTERNATIONAL kinda suggests EXTENDING the house to the rest of the world.

while INTERNATIONAL YOOhouse kinda suggests that anyone from all over the world can

come to this house, and feel at home. :D

Guest bloggurl

welcome back bloggurl.. :)haha.. that is not Gong Yoo's GF.. YooGals got panicked that's all.. He's with a bunch of girl friends celebrating that girl's birthday I guess.. and it seems that the girl is YEH's best friend too.. so, as you read along you will find all sorts of assumptions.. ;)BTW, I just posted a short writeup on our little fan club project - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=137353&view=findpost&p=7008049I hope I don't miss out anything.. I'll check my PM's again and see what other information I missed.. Anyway, here's a list of names suggestion for our club.. which one do YooGals prefer, or do you have better ones?a. YooHouseb. YooHouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Clubc. Heart of YOOd. Loving YOOe. International YooHouse Fan Clubf. YOOHOUSE INTERNATIONAL FAN WEBSITE

really ? what a relief ;) i really thot he already have GF...

GY having GF other than YEH (*wish) is fine with me

but it is better if he will endup with YOON EUN HYE <33333 :D

i know that girl some people in youtube call her as popeys wife helen because of her yellow dress she wore in xman pattaya :D

i already signed the petion :D

about the names hmmmmm can i vote 3x as my top 3

1. YooHouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Clube.

2.International YooHouse Fan Club

3.YOOHOUSE INTERNATIONAL FAN WEBSITE

aalhl ok ill vote for

YooHouse: Gong Yoo's International Fan Club

about the name of the fans club... i think YOOhouse INTERNATIONAL is good on its own.

i mean, rather than still having the "fans club" after... that alone is quite a strong name.

INTERNATIONAL YOOhouse is good too. [yes, just inverted. but it kinda doesn't mean the same. :)]

Thank you marbella, eganlyen, pachlex and bloggurl for your feedback. I actually like pachlex idea.. very straight to the point.. ;) but should it be INTERNATIONAL YOOHouse or YOOHouse INTERNATIONAL. I think technically the first one sounds more correct.. But the second one doesn't sound bad either...

Guest pachlex

Thank you marbella, eganlyen, pachlex and bloggurl for your feedback. I actually like pachlex idea.. very straight to the point.. ;) but should it be INTERNATIONAL YOOHouse or YOOHouse INTERNATIONAL. I think technically the first one sounds more correct.. But the second one doesn't sound bad either...

i edited my post with an explanation as to what those names really imply. :P

i edited my post with an explanation as to what those names really imply. :P

Thanks for the explaination... So, do we consider extending ourselves internationally? I thought we are already international anyways.. hehe.. so maybe International YooHouse will be more like it.. :P Well, I've added them as an option.. so we will see how it goes.. but I really like your idea.. :)

hi to everyone i'm just new here in GY thread....

i'm actually a filipina... hello to everyone

Hello nikkie19. Welcome and make yourself at home.. ;)

and thanks samshiki for the pics.. we don't mind to drool over the pics again.. :P

Guest pachlex

hi to everyone i'm just new here in GY thread....

i'm actually a filipina... hello to everyone

woah! NAPAKA-saya, another pinay! ^_^ welcome aboard nikkie19... :)

Guest bloggurl
hi to everyone i'm just new here in GY thread....i'm actually a filipina... hello to everyone
hello there kababayan :D
woah! NAPAKA-saya, another pinay! ^_^ welcome aboard nikkie19... :)
hey pinay ka din :D kumusta ka

Guest pachlex

hello there kababayan :Dhey pinay ka din :D kumusta ka

wah! ikaw din bloggurl?! :o this is seriously making my day... ^_^

i've been meeting so many pinays in this thread since last night.

so cool.... :wub:

Guest bloggurl

wah! ikaw din bloggurl?! :o this is seriously making my day... ^_^

i've been meeting so many pinays in this thread since last night.

so cool.... :wub:

yep opo :D

currently working here in singapore , kumusta ka

Guest eganlyen

- + -

both names i suggested btw implies the opening of THIS HOUSE for everyone around the world.

YOOhouse INTERNATIONAL kinda suggests EXTENDING the house to the rest of the world.

while INTERNATIONAL YOOhouse kinda suggests that anyone from all over the world can

come to this house, and feel at home. :D

I Think someone already using the name YOOhouse (check this out: www.yoohouse.com).Althought its not connected to GY and there is no" international"word...anyways just thought.

BTW, Pachlex and fellow Kababayans,

someone greet me a Meri X'mas.Remember here in the Phils. once "Ber" month start its a signify X'mas is starting...so Meri X'mas to all Pinays(wala lang just want to share some happiness.hehehe).

:D